Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, druzy said:

Vague threatening tweet from Jenelle

image.png.9b90d46af1fabd74fe383c7405c20cd8.png

This kind of post reminds me why I unfollow some friends on Facebook. They post this vague bullshit like "Sigh..." or "I'm so upset" with no further information to try to (I guess) force people to ask what's wrong or they post these private public messages like the one above that only the recipient can understand. Ugh.

• Love 16

Not sure if someone else mentioned it or had this thought, so my apologies if already posted.  I have a repeat on now where Jenelle is telling some chick (a friend?) about how her meeting with the makeup people went "greatly".   She yammered on about her eyebrow kit, whatever. 

If she was thinking, she'd do a kick for users (meth/other drugs) and drinkers.  Jenelle's High on Life Makeup.  Eye makeup that helps divert attention away from those bloodshot, red eyes!  Foundation/concealers for those pesky outbreaks from meth.  Blusher to make it look like you're semi-healthy.   Lipstick/gloss to give some color to your lips, other than blue.  Maybe branch out with dry shampoo, perfume, body wipes so you don't stink as bad as you look.

• Love 8

If anything untoward happens on THE LAAAAAAND, Jenelle lets her abuser kick MTV off the property, then they pretend that nothing happened the next day. That's not exactly riveting television. I don't need to see those smelly twats on my television ever again...all the good stuff happens on their ridiculous redneck social medias. 

• Love 15
(edited)
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

7BD98935-0B81-48B0-86C7-7BF495E13109.jpeg

The usage of proper spelling and grammar is astounding to me right now. ‘He’ even used a comma! Maybe someone else is writing for him these days - it appears he hasn’t said anything too offensive in awhile...

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Vague threatening tweet from Jenelle

image.png.9b90d46af1fabd74fe383c7405c20cd8.png

Oooohhh, everyone is scurrred, I’m sure.

1 hour ago, configdotsys said:

This kind of post reminds me why I unfollow some friends on Facebook. They post this vague bullshit like "Sigh..." or "I'm so upset" with no further information to try to (I guess) force people to ask what's wrong or they post these private public messages like the one above that only the recipient can understand. Ugh.

Or, someone finally takes the bait and asks what is wrong and they’re like, “I don’t want to talk about it.” Sure, Jan. Get a diary.

59 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

If anything untoward happens on THE LAAAAAAND, Jenelle lets her abuser kick MTV off the property, then they pretend that nothing happened the next day. That's not exactly riveting television. I don't need to see those smelly twats on my television ever again...all the good stuff happens on their ridiculous redneck social medias. 

+1  MTV is about 6 months too late and filtered; all the social media these idiots with no self control post is current and unfiltered! 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Someone already said it but that comment didn’t quote! But does that alarm matter when they’re passed out from whatever drug or alcohol? They’re so stupid. Just get a proper fucking fence around it already.

Not only that. I sadly keep reading stories about people finding young kids in pools and it made me think of these tools. :-(

These people have 5 kids between them who are likely always going in and out. I guarantee you any kind of door alarm is going off so much that they likely tend to ignore it, anyway.

• Love 7

Have you guys read any thing about Clayton Homes? They're known for NOT doing shit  for any of the people stuck with houses that fall apart and their assses are covered completely by their contracts. The swamp monsters are so screwed, it's hilarious. Especially since MTV won't cave to Jenelle's demands and has already started filming with the other girls. ?

• Love 19
12 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Also known as “ Vaguebooking”.   It’s VERY annoying .  

What does ‘taking words for granted ‘ even mean ? ? ?  Juhnelle is ‘Duh’nelle

• Love 9
(edited)

I wish the Ashley would get some details ASAP lol. I wanna know if Jenelle has been released of her obligations to film for this show. Pleeeeeeaaaaase tell me lurch has to go back to dem manly man 9-5 jobs and Jenelle gets to see life with five kids and low income. 

Side thought - but all that bad stuff may reflect poorly on how they treat their kids. Unhappy Jenelle and lurch means the kids get the wrath and I don’t want that ? 

I just keep picturing the house sinking and both Jenelle and UBt shoes shown underneath them curl back up like the wizard of oz as the kids smile and think god they were at their respective daycares/school when it all happened.

Edited by Calm81
Autoincorrect keeps replacing my word “of” with “or” and it’s pissing me off ?
  • Love 17

Thanks @druzy

Well that was not as dramatic as the 911 call, I thought from her call that she must of slammed on the brakes and needed to come to a complete stop to avoid the guy in front. It does look like he brake checked her but she continued on after tapping the brakes herself, Jace did not nearly hit his head he did not even look upset so it was not worth following a guy and pulling a gun. If you asked which persons actions were more traumatic to Jace I would pick Janelle in a second unless there is a lot more to come. It would also be interesting to see how Janelle was driving in the minute before, while it was a douche move to brake check Janelle I am not sure it was just a random act.

• Love 20
(edited)
4 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Thanks @druzy

Well that was not as dramatic as the 911 call, I thought from her call that she must of slammed on the brakes and needed to come to a complete stop to avoid the guy in front. It does look like he brake checked her but she continued on after tapping the brakes herself, Jace did not nearly hit his head he did not even look upset so it was not worth following a guy and pulling a gun. If you asked which persons actions were more traumatic to Jace I would pick Janelle in a second unless there is a lot more to come. It would also be interesting to see how Janelle was driving in the minute before, while it was a douche move to brake check Janelle I am not sure it was just a random act.

It looks like she is in the fast lane. If you are not passing move over.  The way she was watching the guy come around her (her and Jace looked) they must have already been playing cat and mouse. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 18
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It looks like she is in the fast lane. If you are not passing move over.  The way she was watching the guy come around her (her and Jace looked) they must have already been playing cat and mouse. 

I noticed her smirk when the guy was coming around to pass her. She knew what she was doing was pissing him off. She didn't care about her son's safety at all. She's evil. (I hate left lane drivers. They're everywhere in NC).

• Love 24

From what was reported when it happened, Jenelle had been driving erratically for a while and the guy went around her because she was slowing traffic down. That's when he got in front of her. Instead of just driving to where she was going, she chased him down the highway, then followed him home. And, while she was chasing him down, she called UBT's mom and told her to feed Endtable dinner because she was going to be late getting home (this was per one of UBT's sisters). She also told the dispatcher the other driver was in front of her when she called 911. He probably did brake check her because she'd been riding his ass and swerving for miles before he was able to get around her.

• Love 18

My sister has 3 kids under 4 years old (4 year and 2 year twins).  Her house has never looked like that even when she was battling cancer.    What the actual f?  Get off the drugs, Jenelle.  You'll find more time in your day. 

• Love 23
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SpitfireJess said:

Uhhhhh.  I have kids.  Five of them.  And a full time job.  And that's not my life.  She should correct her caption to read "Life when you're a lazy POS." 

Looks like a hoarder house.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 11

WTF?? I guess this slag only does laundry once a month or so. My bestie had 4 teenage daughters that were absolute slobs when she was going through extremely aggressive chemo and her house never looked like that. Hell, I had two kids and even on my worst day of managing the house while running a farm and hauling my daughter's horse all over the place in between hauling my son and his motorcycle around, my house never looked like that. I guess casa swamp doesn't have a laundry room. Or, maybe it's already sunk into the muck. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

???‍♀️

BEDEF70A-9496-475D-AE1E-58BBD853DDE7.jpeg

1EDBEFAD-599E-44A3-8E56-BF39273101F4.jpeg

Ummmm, they have not one but TWO stay at home parents. Plus, their kids are off at daycare. Like people have said, most dual income houses never, ever look like this! Geeeeeeeez jenelle!

• Love 17
21 minutes ago, Emkat said:

Weren't there pics posted of their basement completely underwater? I can't find them now.

They don't have a basement. The pics showed the crawl space under the house and it looked like a pond. UBT is so ignorant and stubborn, I can totally see him refusing to go get a pump to suck out the water because he thinks Clayton Homes should do it. Meanwhile, it sits there, stagnates and breeds mosquitos.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

I’m the type that sees both sides. I agree with you however, some people also pointed out on twitter all the fake reviews Jenelle left for Nathan’s girlfriend on the page for the office she works at.  Then she began to make fake names and leave more reviews when those would get deleted.  I’m not participating in leaving fake reviews though.  Just sharing the news with those who don’t go on twitter.  :)

Thanks @Mkay for sharing that tweet and reminding me that Jenelle left fake reviews for Nathan's girlfriend.

• Love 8
On 7/16/2018 at 11:42 AM, alexa said:

To be fair, many viewers prefer watching Chelsea over Janelle.  It also says to me that the person that is the issue gets special attention, while the person not causing the drama is treated differently--which happens too often in too many workplaces.  They don't want employees to cause issues, but in some ways reward them by giving them less work, trying to appease them, etc.

You must work where I do. Fucked up employees who don't do their job, get less and less to do and get to keep their job and the people that do work get more and more to do

• Love 18
11 hours ago, Robertmc said:

I get people don’t like David and Jenelle but to give his business fake, crappy reviews and send them fake texts about doing business is wrong.

And here I think it's the least of what those two deserve. 

• Love 9
17 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

As for the spanking that was mentioned in this episode, Barb said, "And then Jace said [David] spanked [Kaiser] so hard Kaiser was crying," and "Jace said to me, 'You know, David spanks him all the time.'" 

Okay, Kaiser got spanked and was crying.  But isn't that the purpose of spanking?  And David spanks him all the time?  What is "all the time"?  And even if you can put a number on that, at what point does it become too much?  If the kid misbehaves 8 times, then what's wrong with 8 spankings?  If he misbehaves twice in one hour, can he be spanked twice, or is there some sort of time limit, like one spanking per hour?

I don't think any person should ever hit another person, period, and that includes parents hitting their kids under cover of "spanking."  But if you're going to be in the camp that does it or even condones it, then you're dealing with some slippery damn slopes, and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if that's where Nathan finds himself.

I can certainly understand if he's upset that David, in particular, is doing the spanking, but presumably David does it with Jenelle's permission, and Jenelle is Kaiser's mother and presumably has that "right," absent any prohibitions.  If Nathan isn't okay with her doing that, he needs to get himself into court and get some rules established.  But maybe he needs to take care of whatever it is that prohibits Kaiser from riding in a car with him first.  That makes no damn sense for the new and improved, kinder and gentler, Nathan.

And I find it just a bit ironic that Nathan criticizes Jenelle for swaying whichever way her current boyfriend sways, when he hated Barbara with such a passion when he was with Jenelle, and now they're best friends.  I think both Barb and Nathan are firmly in the camp of "The enemy of my enemy is my friend," and I don't think that's a prescription for success.

And speaking of passion, I happened to catch Pinsky on CNN, talking about the opioid crisis.  I was actually FFing through his interview, having dealt with his inanity on TM reunions, but as I was doing so it looked like he was getting pretty animated, so I backed it up and watched it.  OMG--I know people have posted favorably about how he acts in venues other than TM, but I'd never seen it for myself.  None of this Sad Panda oh-things-are-so-hurtful-for-you shit we have to endure on TM.  He was visibly shaken by a sheriff saying his department isn't going to use Narcan for various reasons that Drew found unacceptable, and he almost screamed, "Why don't we just kill all people with mental illness?" 

If he used only 1/100 of that passion to knock these damn Teen Moms around, he might actually make a difference. 

Jenelle is an unfit mother if she lets a gigantic man who is not the father, intimidate and beat her son and forbid him from going to the toilet when he says he needs to go. On that basis alone that kid should be out of there. It is not the act of spanking that is horrific, it is allowing that beast to touch that kid

15 hours ago, Robertmc said:

I get people don’t like David and Jenelle but to give his business fake, crappy reviews and send them fake texts about doing business is wrong.  

If you read the reviews that are linked, I believe most or maybe even all of them are from people who attempted to solicit information about using their services and were treated poorly if they got an answer at all. Maybe those are fake? I would think fake ones would be more dramatic. 

Presuming the ones that are there are true, I will say that I totally agree that posting bogus reviews to taunt them is absolutely wrong. That is why this show needs to be taken off the air. People are getting too invested and involved in these people's lives and who knows what could happen. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

?

randy.png

Damn it, Randy. Part of me really wants to tell you to grow up, but the other part of me loves knowing that tweet is pissing of Jenelle and her swampy soul mate. 

• Love 17