Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh my word, she thinks if the realtor says she'll be there at 8 am, it's acceptable to call to get the keys at FOUR??? And she couldn't go herself, because of Kaiser? Bitch, please. My husband and I just bought a house and we took our 3 kids to the closing and everything. Give it a rest. That poor kid probably feels like he's the biggest burden on earth. 

Don't be silly. The minute Jenelle moved UBT in, it was his responsibility to make sure she never had to interact with Kaiser unless it was taking selfies with him to post in Instagram. #kidsareprops

• Love 9
(edited)

She couldn't go pick up a key because of Kaiser? Look, I'll be honest. I prefer not to do a ton of errands or grocery shop with my kids (they're 2 and 1) & I often will run and do any errands I have after I leave work but before I get them from daycare if possible. 

But seriously....she's not talking about making a lot of stops or getting in/out of the car several times at several places or trying to shop with a screaming toddler in tow. She's talking about going to an office, getting a key from the lady inside, and coming back home. And she couldn't bring Kaiser????

You're definitely right, @lovesnark. Poor Kaiser is a prop. Can he please just go live with Nathan's Mom already? I know she raised Nathan, but she's surely better than Jenelle.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That dress and those shoes.....ugh.....And who are those girls? "Reunited"? Have we seen these friends before?

Never saw them before. 

Also, she's standing in a manner to conceal her stomach. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She couldn't go pick up a key because of Kaiser? Look, I'll be honest. I prefer not to do a ton of errands or grocery shop with my kids (they're 2 and 1) & I often will run and do any errands I have after I leave work but before I get them from daycare if possible. 

But seriously....she's not talking about making a lot of stops or getting in/out of the car several times at several places or trying to shop with a screaming toddler in tow. She's talking about going to an office, getting a key from the lady inside, and coming back home. And she couldn't bring Kaiser????

You're definitely right, @lovesnark. Poor Kaiser is a prop. Can he please just go live with Nathan's Mom already? I know she raised Nathan, but she's surely better than Jenelle.

Poor Kaiser, everything is always his fault, when they get sick, it's because of Kaiser, they can't move into the house because she couldn't get the key because of Kaiser... I'm sure there's a lot more examples.

• Love 7

I still think she's pregnant despite *allegedly* taking a test. Look how swollen her calves and ankles are. Then look back at pics of her on her island vacation and the family pic on Father's Day. There's a huge difference. Unless Jenelle packed on a ton of weight in a matter of weeks, I'm contending that she's a lying liar who lies and we'll see a "honeymoon baby" who comes a month early.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Never saw them before. 

Also, she's standing in a manner to conceal her stomach. 

Reunited? I wonder how much MTV is paying them to pretend to be long, lost friends? The only 'friend' we've ever seen for more than one or two episodes is Tori. 

5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I still think she's pregnant despite *allegedly* taking a test. Look how swollen her calves and ankles are. Then look back at pics of her on her island vacation and the family pic on Father's Day. There's a huge difference. Unless Jenelle packed on a ton of weight in a matter of weeks, I'm contending that she's a lying liar who lies and we'll see a "honeymoon baby" who comes a month early.

I also wouldn't put it past her to use someone else's urine or fake urine to take a preg test. The swamp nuptials aren't until the end of September. If she is pregnant, that would be a stupendous honeymoon baby story. Born three months early and weighing 7 pounds. I'm still betting on her choosing a weekend for the wedding that she isn't scheduled to have Jace, too. She'll make a huge social media stink about how evil Barb is for not changing Jace's schedule around to suit her. Then, all of her leghumpers will swarm Barb's Instagram and tell her what a monster she is. Just like they did after Jenelle's mother's day trespass at Barb's house.

• Love 10
On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, Mkay said:

Planning to get her tubes tied? When? After the next pregnancy? That shit should have been done after Endtable was born. 

I also wouldn't put it past her to use someone else's urine or fake urine to take a preg test.

I wouldn't put it past her. I bet she used David's piss. 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:27 AM, mittsigirl said:

She probably ate one of those huge, 7 point quesadillas that Catelyn loves!

lol 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I don't think MTV has them in NY, Chelsea is on vacation with the kids on her Instagram.

She is there to film wedding dress shopping. Those two girls were brought in to NYC solely to provide reaction shots because she doesn't have a mother willing to go or any real friends. "Oh my god, you look so pretty!"

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I'm not seeing the swollen calves and ankles thing. Shoes like that make short legs look larger and that's all it looks like to me. But maybe I'm just really really hoping she's not pregnant. 

I don't see it either. I think it's largely the shoes. But Jenelle is a short girl, and her legs have always appeared a bit "thicker", simply because of her height and the things she chooses to wear. 

That being said, I would NOT put it past her to be pregnant again and fake the test. Did anyone see it? Did she literally pee on camera? Or in front of someone who we can trust? Because unless we saw HER urine hit the strip, I would not believe her. 

• Love 5

Yeah. "Planning" on getting her tubes tied. That's right below "Get Jace back" on her to-do list.  But somewhere above "become a medical (whatever) and save lives". 

Other items above said forementioned include:

"Go on vacation without kids"

and finally,

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't see it either. I think it's largely the shoes. But Jenelle is a short girl, and her legs have always appeared a bit "thicker", simply because of her height and the things she chooses to wear. 

That being said, I would NOT put it past her to be pregnant again and fake the test. Did anyone see it? Did she literally pee on camera? Or in front of someone who we can trust? Because unless we saw HER urine hit the strip, I would not believe her. 

Yep, I don't believe her unless I conducted the tests myself.  She most likely doesn't want to jeopardize the wedding (contracts/payout) with another surprise pregnancy. Or - she'll abort based on the gender.  She was shopping at Target with a 2nd trimester belly and still denied being pregnant. 

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/14/2017 at 11:36 AM, BitterApple said:

Oh, the horror! Jenelle actually being expected to deal with Kaiser for a few hours all on her own?! How do these girls ever make it through the day?

No shit. I was a lot older than she was when I had my third and I got no help and had to lug my first two all over the place and take care of them by myself while pregnant.  As did every single other mother I know.  That's motherhood.  If you're not cut out for it, sterilize yourself, Jenelle. 

Jenelle with her 3 kids by 3 different men, a few of whom she was "engaged" to and one of the children she conceived but wasn't sure if it was a new baby or the remnants of her abortion conceived with her previous partner --- standing around in a dress shop like she's some fresh virginal bride.  

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 8

regarding choking and domestic violence:

"Research has found that men who choked their partners were 10 times more likely to eventually kill them.

That explains question number 5 - "Has he/she ever tried to choke you?" - on a domestic violence lethality checklist developed by researchers from Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.

As CBS News correspondent Anna Werner reports, the Oklahoma City Police Department is among the forces using the 16-question checklist, which is designed to help officers identify victims who are likely to be killed."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/16-questions-used-to-id-domestic-abuse-victims-likely-to-be-killed/

• Love 3

A lipstick line? My money would have been on a collection of classy court heels or feathered hair accessories. When I think Jenelle I don't think makeup (except that she should lay off the eyebrow pencil, which could be said about a few other teen moms as well). 

• Love 6

So they're playing the season finale right now- the one where the girls film the reunion and I need to ask, when Janelle didn't want to do the segments intro and outright thing because she was all upset about what she just shot with Barb, and then she kept saying. "If I don't do it then I'm excluded which I am ALL THE TIME on the show".. uh.. what? Was she trying to insinuate that the show does not include her? What was she talking about? 

16 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Gotta say I'm impressed that she managed not to spell it "sneak peak." Major media outlets even screw that one up. Jenelle is a dumpster fire of a person but I don't think she's unintelligent.

I think she is as dumb as a box of rocks. 

• Love 3
18 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Gotta say I'm impressed that she managed not to spell it "sneak peak." Major media outlets even screw that one up. Jenelle is a dumpster fire of a person but I don't think she's unintelligent.

Even if she did, it would have been better than "peak preview" (Farrah). For all we know, someone involved with that lipstick line is likely the one who set up that photo and told Jenelle what to post. And how to spell it. That girl's writing is horrible. Just take a look at the note she wrote for Maryssa. 

1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I think she is as dumb as a box of rocks. 

Thank you. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think in terms of pure book-smarts intelligence (as in, not common sense or life skills, because Chelsea would beat the others by many many light years there), Chelsea, Leah, and Jenelle would maybe all be about equal? Aka Not Very Bright? Kailyn isn't as smart as she thinks she is by far, but she's certainly a bit above the other three in that category. And I think Leah is especially dim, so perhaps a few points below Chelsea and Jenelle. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 7

Please refresh my memory: Janelle has been pregnant 5 (possibly 6?) times? I forget Jace's father's name. Then there was the guy she had the abortion with but I thought she also had a miscarriage too? Then Nathan. Now 2 more with the new guy? Was she ever pregnant by Keifer (he was my favorite, just hearing Barb yell about him was hilarious). 

I remember Janelle from her original episode. She was cute in a teenage girl way. She's not unattractive but she looks so hard now. Can you imagine her in another 10 years?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lambie said:

Please refresh my memory: Janelle has been pregnant 5 (possibly 6?) times? I forget Jace's father's name. Then there was the guy she had the abortion with but I thought she also had a miscarriage too? Then Nathan. Now 2 more with the new guy? Was she ever pregnant by Keifer (he was my favorite, just hearing Barb yell about him was hilarious). 

that made me think of something!  Jenelle didn't have Keiffer's baby, and Leah didn't have Robbie's.  Kail, have we learned nothing about "fuckbois" from our costars??

• Love 7

I only got as far as Jenelle throwing Kaiser over her shoulder in order to ignore him in his crib.  Her bitching and whining pushed me over the edge and I was in no mood to listen to her shit.  But what struck a chord with me was the way Kaiser was asking for his bottle.  It was gripping.  I suspect he's so used to finding comfort with this 'lovey' and uses it for self-soothing because he knows no other affection.  I suspect this will lead to other self-soothing as he gets older.  I am no psychologist, but I'll bet my house on this child following his mother's footsteps for some kind of addiction.

She and David have no idea the damage they are doing to their offspring because of their lack of attentiveness to these children.
This hurts my heart in ways I can't describe in words.

((taking a shot for 'Duuude!  You're taking a nap!'))

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

I think in terms of pure book-smarts intelligence (as in, not common sense or life skills, because Chelsea would beat the others by many many light years there), Chelsea, Leah, and Jenelle would maybe all be about equal? Aka Not Very Bright? Kailyn isn't as smart as she thinks she is by far, but she's certainly a bit above the other three in that category. And I think Leah is especially dim, so perhaps a few points below Chelsea and Jenelle. 

As far as book smarts IQ it would go Kailyn, Chelsea, Jenelle and Leah. I put Chelsea above Jenelle and Leah because Chelsea knows what she DOES NOT know and tends to listen to those that know more (like Randy). I think a big thing with Chelsea is that she lacks ambition as far as a career, which wasn't detrimental to her because she knew she was never going to be homeless or hungry because of her family support. If Chelsea didn't have Randy she would've gotten it together sooner.

Kailyn isn't as smart as she thinks she is but IQ wise I think she is the brightest- had she come from a family like Chelsea's (with emotional support as well as resources) she would be the most "normal" but not the sweet girl Chelsea is (I am taking account her actual personality). Leah is dim. Just straight up dim. Not evil like Jenelle or nasty like Kailyn but DIM! She needs to thank her lucky stars she was born skinny and blonde or she would be up shit creek with no paddle. 

• Love 8

I'd definitely put Leah below Chelsea. Chelsea may not be a trailblazing intellectual, but she completed a trade program and passed the licensing exam. She's also never fallen victim to stupid MLM schemes. 

• Love 10

I actually think, on a pure intelligence scale, Chelsea and Leah are about equal. I really think a lot of it comes down to environment, as I suspect Chelsea would not have developed the common sense and emotional intelligence she has displayed over the past few years if the likes of Mama Dawn and Grandma Sandy were her role models. I think Kail is the most "intelligent" and has some ambition, but her own ego and mental issues override what smarts she does have a lot of the time. Jenelle could possibly be book smart and complete a degree if she had any ambition, self-awareness, or interest in anything beyond her twu lurve of the week. Even at their very best I doubt even the smartest of these girls would be any kind of intellectual, though.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Did anyone else notice that when Kaiser broke that ornament, no one asked if he was okay? They just got mad and annoyed. "Dude, did he really just break that?!!!" UM, maybe your first reaction should be to make sure that your 2 year old isn't bleeding from breaking a glass ornament or walking on glass and cutting his feet. These people suck at life. Poor Kaiser. I'm pretty sure there are some toddlers who are routinely ignored in Russian orphanages who still get more positive attention than Kai does from Jenelle.

David is a scary, abusive guy but I feel like he's the only one keeping Kaiser fed/clothed/not completely physically neglected (aside from Maryssa and Jace, when they're around). And that's a scary thought.

Stupid UBT was right there and handed the ornaments to the kids. Why did he let Kaiser even be near the ornaments if they were so damn precious? I don't get the logic of these people. If there is something you don't want broken, how about not handing them to children? How about keeping the smaller ones away? How about giving something to Kaiser that he can play with so he can feel like he is part of the excitement of decorating the tree? And god forbid, if something is broken it is called an accident.

The shaming along with the harsh critical comments that exist in that household will surely corrupt those children. The kind of criticisms that are said to these kids teach them they are naughty, bad, a source of trouble for the adults. Sticking with Kaiser, he will be made to feel the things he wants to do are bad. Exploring is bad, climbing is bad. He should be different, he's not good enough the way he is. I imagine when he gets older he will begin to feel overwhelmed with shame. Kaiser will likely feels so unbearable that he will do anything not to feel it. He may lash out in anger and blame others.

I sensed UBT was on his best behavior for the cameras, but his true colors were on full blown display in various scenes with Kaiser. No matter how much UBT tries to paint a pretty picture of a good dad, his contempt for Kaiser oozes when he is triggered.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

David is a scary, abusive guy but I feel like he's the only one keeping Kaiser fed/clothed/not completely physically neglected (aside from Maryssa and Jace, when they're around). And that's a scary thought.

I think he's a better parent than Jenelle. 

• Love 2

Woah! My reply to Jenelle is getting all kinds of likes.  I'm sure she will block me tomorrow.  

I'm not very going with words  I wish I had written my reply better   Oh well. 

IMG_1681.PNG

IMG_1689.PNG

• Love 21
8 hours ago, RamonaSenomar said:

I only got as far as Jenelle throwing Kaiser over her shoulder in order to ignore him in his crib.  Her bitching and whining pushed me over the edge and I was in no mood to listen to her shit.  But what struck a chord with me was the way Kaiser was asking for his bottle.  It was gripping.  I suspect he's so used to finding comfort with this 'lovey' and uses it for self-soothing because he knows no other affection.  I suspect this will lead to other self-soothing as he gets older.  I am no psychologist, but I'll bet my house on this child following his mother's footsteps for some kind of addiction.

She and David have no idea the damage they are doing to their offspring because of their lack of attentiveness to these children.
This hurts my heart in ways I can't describe in words.

((taking a shot for 'Duuude!  You're taking a nap!'))

I noticed the way Kaiser asked for his bottle too. Heartbreaking. He asked for it the way other babies cry for their mom. Jenelle is the coldest "parent" on this show by a mile.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Woah! My reply to Jenelle is getting all kinds of likes.  I'm sure she will block me tomorrow.  

IMG_1681.PNG

IMG_1689.PNG

I mean...so she's admitting there is an issue and still defending her behavior? It's one thing to acknowledge how your upbringing affects your parenting and try to do better or admit your flaws because of your bad habits and patterns. "I was raised in an anxious, chaotic home, so I have to be careful not to fall into a pattern of anxious parenting as I am wont to do" or something. But instead she admits her negative tendencies and history and her reaction is basically a shrug, like, that's just the way things are because of this? Makes no sense at all........

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1681.PNG

IMG_1689.PNG

I'm sick of that being her excuse for everything... no doubt that her childhood was difficult, but you know what, the number of people raised in "normal" homes is actually relatively low... it may look different in every family but there are a lot of factors, kids are raised in homes like hers, kids lose parents to accidents/disease, kids are raised in families with addiction issues... and a lot of kids are raised in homes with a combination of issues, yet they manage to grow up into productive adults. If she recognizes her life was so dysfunctional, then why not at least try to make life different for your own kids, instead of just sitting back and justifying your actions because your life was hard.

• Love 14