Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

From the article: The Ashley doesn’t have all the details yet, but from what she hears, this new custody agreement will ensure that Barb can’t withhold Jace from Jenelle for weeks at a time, as Jenelle has claimed her mom has done in the past.

I'm pretty sure Barb has never withheld Jace from Jenelle, Jennelle just never answers Barbs calls or texts. I really hope this agreement means he just spends a weekend with them and it doesn't interrupt his living or school situation.

• Love 13

Whatever the custody agreement is, it's a sure bet Jenelle won't be able to stick with it. Something will always manage to come up during "her" weekend.  I can just imagine the excuses coming out of her mouth already.

Also does anyone know if Jenelle is now ordered to pay child support? 

Just glad to hear Jace will still be living with Barb most of the time. The last thing he needed was a complete disruption of his life.

• Love 10

That article also had an update at the bottom that stated Janelle was going to try for full custody again, after this arrangement has been in place for "a while." Knowing the speed at which Janelle actually pursues custody, Jace is going to be a tween/teen by the time she gets around to going for full custody again. And by that time, Jace will be old enough to tell the judge where he wants to live. I wonder how many other kids & baby daddies Janelle will have by that point? She might give up pursuit of Jace due to the chaos that will be her life.

• Love 10

Does anyone know why they went to mediation? Since the judge denied Jenelle's request could it have just ended there?   I'm wondering if Barb was being gracious or if the court encourage them to go to mediation. 

• Love 2
Just now, leighroda said:

@Booger666 I'd be curious too, I kinda just assumed the judge denied full time custody but ordered mediation to work out a formal custody agreement since I don't thing they ever had one, but I don't know for sure.

That's exactly it. Barb has never been under any legal obligation to let Jenelle see Jace.  She could have told Jenelle to fuck off as far as Jace was concerned and there's not a damn thing Jenelle could have done about it. We don't know what the arrangement is. It could be a typical every other weekend, one evening a week and a couple weeks during the summer thing. But, now it's on paper that Jenelle has a legal right to see Jace when it's her designated time. It warms my heart to know the judge pissed all over her custody bid and warms it even more to know she was crying. I'm sure she thought she'd waltz in and get her way like she has every other time she's been in a court room.

• Love 19

I do hope Barb keeps track of all the times Jenelle bails on Jace on her assigned days, as well as the excuses she gives.  And I suspect within a year or so (if that long) she and UBT will have broken up and she won't be interested in getting Jace back anymore.  Assuming UBT doesn't go nuclear on her and the kids before then (and as much as I don't like Jenelle, I hope that doesn't happen).

She doesn't want Jace; all she wants is to stick it to Barb.  All she wants is to "win".  

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, Fosca said:

I do hope Barb keeps track of all the times Jenelle bails on Jace on her assigned days, as well as the excuses she gives.  And I suspect within a year or so (if that long) she and UBT will have broken up and she won't be interested in getting Jace back anymore.  Assuming UBT doesn't go nuclear on her and the kids before then (and as much as I don't like Jenelle, I hope that doesn't happen).

She doesn't want Jace; all she wants is to stick it to Barb.  All she wants is to "win".  

This is what we've all known forever. She has had such incredible luck in her dozens of appearances in a courtroom, I'm sure she was stunned beyond belief to learn that this time, she didn't win. I'd pretty much bet the farm that she's blaming 'losing' on her lawyer (and, of course, Barb). The Ashley is spot on 99% of the time, so I believe what she put on Twitter. A judge considered everything and said a big fat NO to Jenelle's petition and suggested mediation to work out a visitation schedule.

I read The Ashley's twitter page and she said Jenelle will be telling her side of the story to E! News for $$. I'm sure it will be all about how her lawyer didn't do a good job, Barb lied and had other people tell lies about Jenelle and UBT, that Jace was texting her during the hearing that he loves her more than Barb and wants to move to the swamp, that this is just the beginning, she's going to get a new lawyer and file another petition right away, blah, blah, blah. I give it 6 months before this soulmate relationship implodes, she's stuck in the swamp with two kids by herself and she's trolling for soulmate/sperm donor #4. She'll be too busy wallowing in self pity to see Jace at all.

• Love 14
(edited)

Throw me in with those who are confused about how all this will work. Doesn't Jenelle live an hour away from Barb? Is she really going to get up early to get him back and forth to school? I can't imagine it's good for an ADHD child to have any sort of inconsistency in his weekday routine. 

If Jenelle has him on weekends, that sucks for Jace because he won't be able to see any of his friends and he'll probably have to miss his activities as well. Jenelle's the type to figure he has plenty of swampland to run around on, so why does he need Scouts? 

I'm glad Barb didn't lose custody, but I still think the arrangement is bad for Jace.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Throw me in with those who are confused about how all this will work. Doesn't Jenelle live an hour away from Barb? Is she really going to get up early to get him back and forth to school? I can't imagine it's good for an ADHD child to have any sort of inconsistency in his weekday routine. 

If Jenelle has him on weekends, that sucks for Jace because he won't be able to see any of his friends and he'll probably have to miss his activities as well. Jenelle's the type to figure he has plenty of swampland to run around on, so why does he need Scouts? 

I'm glad Barb didn't lose custody, but I still think the arrangement is bad for Jace.

Until Jenelle gives her paid for interview to E!, we won't know the details of what the arrangement is. Since the judge said no to Jenelle having full physical custody, I believe he/she took the distance she lives away from Jace's school, the fact that she has a toddler and an infant at home and her history of being undependable into consideration. All that would be considered in mediation, too. I hope it's an every other weekend thing with a couple weeks during summer break. I really wish any visitation would have to be supervised, too, and that Jenelle would have to take drug tests. The shit that Jenelle and UBT say to Jace and around Jace is horrible and I wish his visits would have to happen in a controlled environment. Ideally, I wish that he'd never have to see either one of them again.

• Love 16
On May 22, 2017 at 8:39 PM, leighroda said:

My heart goes out to the victims of the bomb at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester... and I long ago accepted that many of my thoughts are a one way ticket to hell in a hand basket... so I'm just going to say one of my thoughts... I wonder how long it'll be before Jenelle makes some kind of statement making this about her, like "we went to a concert it could've been us"... I know I know, I'm a jerk

Save some room for me in that hand basket to hell cause I totally had the same thought....

4 hours ago, Fosca said:

I REALLY hope Barb does this, too. Because I bet when MTV isn't around, Jenelle doesn't exercise her visitation rights nearly as much (unless maybe Maryssa isn't available for whatever reason and she needs a babysitter for Kaiser and Endtable).

• Love 11
49 minutes ago, peskipiksi said:

Here's the E! article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/856936/jenelle-evans-reaches-custody-battle-agreement-over-son-jace-i-m-happy-but-devastated

In the article Jenelle says she will have Jace on "weekends, holidays, and during the summer," but I'm reading other places (no cites, sorry) that it's only every other weekend, some holidays, and two weeks in the summer.  So typical Jenelle twisting things in her favor.

It's crazy how relieved I am at this outcome.  So happy for Jace.  I wouldn't care if Jenelle had transformed into June Cleaver herself, it's way too late to uproot him from the only home and parent he's ever known.  It would be cruel and cause enormous damage. 

What Jenelle means to say is, it was decided she will have Jace available to her every other weekend, some holidays and two weeks in the summer, and she will be the one to pick up Jace for those visits. Simple translation: whenever the MTV cameras are around is when Jenelle will pick up Jace for visitation time. 

Ha! I too thought of Jenelle when the Ariana Grande concert terrorist attack occurred. Only because she had just gone to one of her concerts recently AND Jenelle made 9/11 about herself when she tweeted about having had a relative who once worked in the WTC:

Flying back from NYC and cannot believe that tragedy happened. ?? #WeWillNeverForget #WorldTradeCenter,” the Teen Mom 2 star, 24, wrote. “Sorry for everyone that lost their family or friends. My uncle retired a week before. I can almost relate

Jenelle in the works for her own show?

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/05/jenelle-evans-spinoff-series-actually-happening/

• Love 6
(edited)

Okay, first of all - "Happy, But Devastated". Well, which is it??

Also, anyone else think Jenelle is just making up that the judge said - ""Barbara, you need to start thinking about the child and not yourself in the future"? Because all Barb has done is think about that kid!

Jenelle says she'll fight in the future, when the time is right. So never? Right? Since she has used collage, court, moving, etc. etc. as reasons not to see Jace. She says she wants to wait a year, so the judge can see she's had no problems complying with the order. So yea, Jace is probably fine. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12
(edited)
5 hours ago, peskipiksi said:

Here's the E! article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/856936/jenelle-evans-reaches-custody-battle-agreement-over-son-jace-i-m-happy-but-devastated

In the article Jenelle says she will have Jace on "weekends, holidays, and during the summer," but I'm reading other places (no cites, sorry) that it's only every other weekend, some holidays, and two weeks in the summer.  So typical Jenelle twisting things in her favor.

It's crazy how relieved I am at this outcome.  So happy for Jace.  I wouldn't care if Jenelle had transformed into June Cleaver herself, it's way too late to uproot him from the only home and parent he's ever known.  It would be cruel and cause enormous damage. 

I hope the screaming and fighting in front of Jace was addressed. 

Baby steps Jenelle. They aren't just going to hand him over. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1

I hope we all don't have to fit in the same handbasket - cause I thought the same thing re Manchester. We were not disappointed!

No Tweets Jenelle yet? I guess her little mind (and her PR) is still trying how to figure out how to spin this in her favor.

But UBT told me this was a shoe-in!

I'm just glad her past finally caught up to her as she's had literally no consequences for her 17 arrests. If she was a young black male she'd still be in jail (apologies for brief political opinion).

So according to Jenelle - we're to believe the Judge/Mediator whatever singled out Barb for not putting Jace's interests first. Yet she retained primary custody (thank you baby Jesus).

Can only imagine what they said to her. Maybe - get a real job with a future, stop putting dick of the moment first and worry more about that motley crew of children (sorry Roll and Maryssa) you have assembled while Jace has a stable home and a custodial parent who actually works (gasp - at Walmart - like they would even ever hire Jenelle) and actually puts his needs first?

So glad for Jace that Barb actually stood her ground over this. And if Jenelle continues to say Barb is doing it for checks and MTV time she needs to take a long look in the mirror. Never going to happen though...

• Love 16
(edited)

I have got to stay off of twitter.  Its  a dark dark rabbit hole.  Especially reading tweets where people claim Jenelle deserves her son back simply because she is his mother.  I don't even watch this show and I know that's not true.  

If you want a laugh or to hit your head against a wall then twitter is the place to go.

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Also, anyone else think Jenelle is just making up that the judge said - ""Barbara, you need to start thinking about the child and not yourself in the future"? Because all Barb has done is think about that kid!

Yeah, I can't imagine any judge would look at Barb's track record and Jenelle's track record and make that sort of comment. Barb may not be perfect, but selfish women don't take on the 18 year commitment of raising a child when they themselves are in their 50s and working a full time job. That sounds like pure storytelling on Jenelle's part. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

If that comment was made at all if was probably addressed to both of them - as in, y'all need to stop your yelling in front of the child and think of his best interests instead of scoring points against each other.  But Jenelle only registered it as a dig against Barb, because of course.

• Love 17

Oh I believe the judge said it. Not to Barb though. 

• Love 13

Ugh, I wish the transcripts were public record, I would love to read it. I don't believe for a second the judge only scolded Barb. It's probably just like the texts Jace has sent asking to live with Jenelle.

Is Barb the best mother figure... no, Jenelle is case and point of that... Has she done everything right in regards to Jace? No, BUT I will say she truly wants to do right by Jace, and maybe even learned from mistakes she made with Jenelle, I believe her (barbs) motives are in the right place. 

Jenelle has stated if she got custody, she would keep Jace from Barb out of spite. To Jenelle Jace is nothing but a pawn to stick it to Barb. I'm not saying Barb has been an angel, she's done plenty to provoke Jenelle when maybe she should have stayed quiet, but the times Barb has kept Jace from Jenelle have not been to outright hurt Jenelle. She usually has a valid reason such as school, Boy Scouts, premade plans. jenelle springs these things to get Jace at the last minute, it's never a thought out plan. I think it's the contrary, when Jenelle was pregnant with Jace she wanted her to have him adopted, she didn't want to parent again, and she knew Jenelle would pawn the baby on her which was exactly what happened. Earlier on I'm sure Barb would have been happy to share raising Jace, and transition back to him living with Jenelle, I think she'd love to have time off where Jenelle takes Jace from time to time, but Jenelle is the one who makes that impossible, she's never offered to take Jace so Barb could have a weekend , it's only on Jenelles terms. I think there was even a few times Jenelle was supposed to take care of Jace but flaked so Barb had to change/cancel her plans. Even now like I and others said before Jenelle fought so hard for this 50/50 agreement, but you know the first time her weekend with Jace lands on a weekend where she wants to go out of town or something all bets will be off. I hope Barb got a clause like Jenelle was saying she wanted from Nathan, that on her time she can't drop him off with anyone else.

It doesn't sound like it was actually 50/50 custody which makes sense because Jenelle lives too far to be able to do 50/50

• Love 11

Just to clarify, it isn't a "true" 50/50 split.  Jenelle can have Jace from Friday night to Sunday night every other weekend.  So essentially only 4 nights a month (thank you family court fairies) plus the occasional holiday weekend and two weeks of summer break.  So from what I can tell, she hasn't actually got much more, it is just now in writing.  

Answering our prayers, the agreement also includes that neither can talk badly about the other in front of Jace, have someone drunk or high around him and no one else but Jenelle and Barb can physically discipline him.  My fear now is that UBT doesn't hold back and Jace is intimidated into silence.  Either way, I cannot see Jenelle obeying the conditions of this agreement for longer than a few months.

The Ashley has this from an insider:  

*Neither woman can restrict the other from having access to Jace’s school, medical or other important records.

*They are not allowed to call each other names or say anything bad about the other when Jace is present. They must also make sure that no one else (i.e. friends, soulmates, etc.) says anything bad about the other in front of Jace. They must be respectful to one another at all times while Jace is present.

*They are not allowed to use illegal drugs (including marijuana), or let anyone else around them use illegal drugs around Jace. In addition, they can’t be under the influence (or have anyone around them who is under the influence with them) while they are with Jace. 

*They can not drink excessively while Jace is present, nor can they allow others to be drunk around Jace. 

*They can not change their phone numbers or move without letting the other know. Also, if they take Jace out of the county, they have to let the other know where he will be.

*The only people who are allowed to physically discipline Jace are Barbara and Jenelle. The agreement specifically states that no one else may do so.

• Love 20
(edited)

I assumed it said that because of his history, throwing pregnant baby momma out of cars and stuff.  He has anger issues.  I'd surely ask that he not discipline Jace if I were Barbara. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11

Remember when Jenelle had all these "rules," like not being allowed to hang out with kieffer or anyone who did drugs? That didn't last long. We'll have a scene or two where she's cuddled with UBT, crying about how strict these rules are, and then the next week they'll be smoking pot in the next room. 

• Love 14

*They are not allowed to call each other names or say anything bad about the other when Jace is present. They must also make sure that no one else (i.e. friends, soulmates, etc.) says anything bad about the other in front of Jace. They must be respectful to one another at all times while Jace is present.

*They are not allowed to use illegal drugs (including marijuana), or let anyone else around them use illegal drugs around Jace. In addition, they can’t be under the influence (or have anyone around them who is under the influence with them) while they are with Jace. 

Both of these will soon be violated by Jenelle.

Anyone wanna take bets? With Leah Messer dropping out of college, that bet has now passed. We need a new one. 

• Love 13

I bet Jenelle was bawling in court (and her social media has been silent) more for the fact that she can't smoke weed  than it being she is sad she didn't get Jace.  Just a thought.  She never cried actual years for him before. But she did for marijuana.   

• Love 17

The last line of the article at The Ashley is my favorite. I believe Babs has a lot of intel about those two losers and what goes on at the swamp and knows that this agreement is going to be broken pretty damn quick.

“I believe Jenelle really thought she was going to get custody of Jace,” Barbara told Radar Online after the hearing ended. “There are a lot of things that people don’t know about Jenelle. “She didn’t want to go through [a trail]. It would have been awful for her.”

• Love 7

Since she sold the story to E! (or whoever), she probably couldn't tweet about for an amount of time. We can probably come up with her future tweets; she's entirely predictable. Hey, there's something to bet on! What will be Jenelle's first tweet or instagram post about the hearing? I'm going to say that she again claims the judge said she needed to be married, not just engaged, when what he probably said was something about her being engaged to violent trash. It will probably be that Barb lied to the court, though.

Let me translate Jenelle doublespeak into the most likely, actual court proceeding, paraphrased in Jenelle's delusional speak:

I walked into the courthouse knowing that Mom was going to have to give Jace back to me because I was wearing my classiest court heels and I am teflon when it comes to the court system and I have a house and a fiance who the judge totally wants me to marry and other kids and a degree and will have a job saving lives now that I don't have any criminal charges pending and Mom only works in the deli at Walmart and she's old and has osteoporosis but my attorney said that Mom's attorney asked that I submit to a drug test before the trial began and the judge was going to order it and of course I would pass because pot is an herb not a drug and I couldn't get a doctor to write me a prescription for the anxiety medicine that I no longer need because David says I don't have anxiety but then my attorney said we could bypass that because Mom was agreeing to a set visitation plan and since I didn't really want the object known as Jace I jumped at it even though I totally could have passed the drug test that I didn't take so no one can say I failed it and when we went in front of the judge the attorneys told the judge we had agreed to try and work it out and Dude ordered that the custody remain the same and we be transferred to mediation which we did right then and Mom agreed to every other weekend along with some holidays like Mother's Day since I'm the mother and my mom is Meme and a summer visit when I have my other kids since they should be together some to forge a bond because they have different dads who also have visitation even though I told the mediator what I wanted and she didn't put it in the order so Nathan shouldn't have received almost fifty percent because I'm the mother and the sole decider once I've moved on to a new soulmate especially since he leaked the order showing he didn't only have every other weekend like I claimed to The Ashley and now I don't have to drive Jace to school or attend his Cub Scout meetings when they interfere with my jobs hosting Spring Break events that I no longer do because I hired Dave to be my manager after firing the other one because Dave is controlling and jealous but if Jace has an extracurricular activity I will have to make sure he is in attendance which allows me to beg off because I can't be in two places at once all the while continuing to claim that my mom is keeping him from me when my visitation falls during his derby event or camping weekend that I won't participate in with him even though my soulmate Uncle Bad Touch is an outdoorsman because he couldn't also attend because of his criminal history and is too jealous to let me have time with my son taking part in something my son enjoys and also because I wouldn't be able to smoke pot around the kids and the little dudes stress me out but it's not from anxiety because Dave says I don't have anxiety anymore and the people I pay to respond to my social media posts with how awful the woman who stepped up to take care of my baby while I was out partying is for not returning him to me and the Parenting Plan and Visitation Agreement used boilerplate language that we both need to not trash each other in front of the little boy who loves both of us because it is damaging to him and also that we cannot use illegal substances or drink to excess in front of him or let anyone else trash the other or use illegal substances or be drunk in front of him which is all because my mom is a lush and not at all about me being photographed with bongs in the background because I don't do drugs but she also got them to put in that Dave or my next soulmate which I will find right after Dave winds up in jail again can't discipline Jace all because she's holding Dave's past against him but the judge and mediator Dude/Dudette said we need to put Jace first but obviously was only talking about my mom since she broke into my house late one night and snatched him like a teapot and won't give him back because she wants the money from MTV so that she can put the money for Jace's appearance into a trust that she established to benefit him in the future and me and Dave think I should get it since the show exists because I am trash and my mom spends her MTV money to buy a nice house to raise my son and took him on vacation to France so she isn't spending the money dramastically enough so her scenes are boring and only exist because of me being vile.

But with more Dude, unnecessary capital letters, many more unnecessary words and several references to how smart she thinks she is and how wonderful Dave is, but I couldn't bring myself to type those words. After reading the E! article (posted above) where Barb said Jenelle thought she was going to get custody and Jenelle said she burst into tears after his ruling, which included him telling Barb to put Jace first, but not her, because she is practically Mother Theresa, there clearly was something in front of the judge and not my scenario above, which fits better with The Ashley's story from an "inside source." That source is usually Jenelle or Barb, but Jenelle has claimed that her sister Ashley sold stories about her to the tabloids, so maybe it was her. In any case, a few of her facts contradict each other and there will probably be an update posted in a few days, after she speaks to Jenelle or Barb, and we may get a few more facts. Both sides would have submitted legal briefs but there must have been some type of argument and/or testimony that the judge ruled on for the context of the E! article to make sense.

Dave doing something to Kaiser is completely believable, but I doubt that photo of a bruise can result in anything. As someone who has been clumsy since birth, in part because of hearing loss, I was always covered in bruises. Many times I had no idea how I got them. My sister pulled on my arm once causing a handprint bruise, then pulled on my hand causing a wrist sprain that resulted in my getting a cast. For payback, I chased her around when I got chicken pox, and she got it, too. Payback's a bitch, mwahahahaha.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Wonder how long it will take for Jenelle to realize Barb's not the enemy.

When her looks have faded, the MTV money is a dried up and all of the men are gone.  It'll be one quiet night when the lightbulb goes off and it will be too late.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Both of these will soon be violated by Jenelle.

Anyone wanna take bets? With Leah Messer dropping out of college, that bet has now passed. We need a new one. 

Pretty sure at least one of those was violated before they left the parking lot at the courthouse.

• Love 11
(edited)

Almost ALL of those conditions seem targeted towards Janelle. She's going to have a difficult time adjusting. I guess the only thing Barb has to do it not yell???? I don't recall her name calling towards Janelle. Maybe the drinking because Janelle is under some impression (well maybe Nathan was) that Barb is a lush because she drinks a glass of wine or two every now and then. 

Barb's comment was also interesting in the last line of the story. Guess if they went to trial a lot of shit about Janelle was going to come out. Shit we don't already know. 

Can't wait for the entertainment of this being played on TV and getting to see Janelle try to spin it. Then cut to Barb who gives us the real story while speaking with her producer. Janelle will probably be talking a big game when leading up to it too. The satisfaction will be at the same level as the two most recent Game of Thrones episodes where I was jumping on my couch and cheering my ass off. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 13

There is a difference between the court of public opinion and the court of law.  Even for someone who lives their life in the spotlight.  We can all say what we like about Jenelle but that doesn't make it true.    The fact is we don't really know what the truth is not really.  If this ever went to court it would be a public record and regardless of how it shook out would be bad for Jenelle.   Every supposed misdeed would no longer be entertainment rumors but be fact of law.  I don't see how that would ever be good for Jenelle.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Oh Janelle..........so desperate to find something, anything to make Babs look bad that they have to bombard her in some sort of Cheaters style ambush. News flash Janelle. It is okay to drink a glass or wine or a margarita. You can even drink one a day. It doesn't make you an alcoholic. And spare me your safety of the children you heroine junkie who smoked weed while pregnant. 

It probably took them 2 weeks to plot this plan out there on the land. 

http://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-evans-mom-fight-wine-drunk-video-barbara-evans-one-sip-brawl/

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

I bet Jenelle was bawling in court (and her social media has been silent) more for the fact that she can't smoke weed  than it being she is sad she didn't get Jace.  Just a thought.  She never cried actual years for him before. But she did for marijuana.   

Good point. I would bet actual money that you are right. But she played it off like it was over Jace. 

• Love 1

I don't doubt that Barb drinks, but Jenelle thinks this is evidence, for Barbs alcoholism? I don't see any evidence of her being drunk? Just evidence of Barb and the kids being harassed/stalked. Barb possibly needs a restraining order against her daughter, but that won't work due to custody Jenelle does not look good in this. 

Jenelle is not being mature doing this in public and in front of her kids. she didn't do this out of worry, but to make make Barb look bad because she lost and this is her 'revenge.'  The timing of the release of this video is suspicious. She doesn't even acknowledge Jace. it's Jenelle who looks unstable

• Love 8
16 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The last line of the article at The Ashley is my favorite. I believe Babs has a lot of intel about those two losers and what goes on at the swamp and knows that this agreement is going to be broken pretty damn quick.

“I believe Jenelle really thought she was going to get custody of Jace,” Barbara told Radar Online after the hearing ended. “There are a lot of things that people don’t know about Jenelle. “She didn’t want to go through [a trail]. It would have been awful for her.”

When Jace graduates High School, I would LOVE to read a book, about the truth, written by Barb!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Faul McCartney said:

Ok so I'm behind on this thread and just now catching up. I don't know about Endtable's hair being bald in the back, but she sure does have a flat head! Which suggests she doesn't get enough tummy time and time being held. 

They only pick her up for Instagram photos.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, anonymousgirl said:

I don't doubt that Barb drinks, but Jenelle thinks this is evidence, for Barbs alcoholism? I don't see any evidence of her being drunk? Just evidence of Barb and the kids being harassed/stalked. Barb possibly needs a restraining order against her daughter, but that won't work due to custody Jenelle does not look good in this. 

Jenelle is not being mature doing this in public and in front of her kids. she didn't do this out of worry, but to make make Barb look bad because she lost and this is her 'revenge.'  The timing of the release of this video is suspicious. She doesn't even acknowledge Jace. it's Jenelle who looks unstable

Out of all of Jenelle's stunts, this has to be one of the dumbest. No reasonable person is going to look at Barb, look at Jenelle and UBT and side with them over her. I know that the brain trust in the swamp thought they were so clever coming up with this scheme, and how convenient that this was right before the court hearing. I'm sure the judge rolled his/her eyes. 

• Love 11

This won't be made public like a criminal case. We will only ever know what happened from what they say, the hearing will be sealed. Barb is the only one who would be surprised by the "not-public" knowledge of Jenelle's actions, because she wants to believe the best of her. She posted video of her trashed on the boat a few weeks ago, SnapChat and Instagrams her life in real-time, and no one who watches would be surprised about drug use or violence. 

Jenelle got the visitation schedule of a deadbeat parent. If she keeps up with it and takes a part in her son's life, she may get more time in the future. Her not going to his activities, purchasing land an hour away, living with a man who can't see his own son, and living her life on social media was all the evidence the judge needed to find Barb the more stable home. A formal visitation order did need to be put it place, though, because the back and forth with Jace about where he wanted to live and when he was going to be with her was causing him stress. Now it's clear when he'll be visiting her home and when he'll be with Barb. 

When Jenelle left the depositions and was telling Dave how her attorney was saying that Barb was the wrong one and she thought it went well for her, and then Barb is saying the opposite and we hear her attorney NOT saying what Jenelle was claiming, I thought she was just trying to save face with Dave. Turns out, she is delusional about it and thought she was going to get custody. It sounds like she never considered that Barb wouldn't be ordered to "give Jace back!"

• Love 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Oh Janelle..........so desperate to find something, anything to make Babs look bad that they have to bombard her in some sort of Cheaters style ambush. News flash Janelle. It is okay to drink a glass or wine or a margarita. You can even drink one a day. It doesn't make you an alcoholic. And spare me your safety of the children you heroine junkie who smoked weed while pregnant. 

It probably took them 2 weeks to plot this plan out there on the land. 

http://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-evans-mom-fight-wine-drunk-video-barbara-evans-one-sip-brawl/

This video must have been evidence that Jenelle presented to the court since it was taken on May 5th. She couldn't share it with Radar beforehand. Now that the court matter is over, she sold it to them.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This video must have been evidence that Jenelle presented to the court since it was taken on May 5th. She couldn't share it with Radar beforehand. Now that the court matter is over, she sold it to them.

Jenelle has never been accused of having good sense. 

• Love 5