Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Oh please. The house already looked like that. I got freaked out cause I originally thought that Nugget was in that mess in the closet and about to claim BS and loose my mind. Take another look at the tiny picture posted. Totally sober at the time BTW.

Useful info about Ring/Nest camera’s FairyDusted. That makes sense. You would think a psycho so concerned about his property rights would know about emergency auto backup. 

• Love 4

I hope Maryssa can go back to her grandparents' house, soon.  I'm sure David doesn't give a damn about her, and would probably be willing to let her go, now that Jenelle isn't around to push for the image of being one big, happy family.  And if the robbery is real, it wouldn't be a bad idea for the girl to live closer to civilization, anyway.

• Love 10

I’m still trying to wrap my head around all of this.  So the dog murderer obviously still does not have a wage earning job.  His current source of income is to make janky ass shit that he tries to sell online.  And I’m to believe that pays the mortgage, utilities, maintenance (ha) on the sinking double tall.  

Can we get a google earth of the pool?  I’m gonna need to know what that looks like about now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

I clicked the first photo, which took me to the Twitter account, and read through some of the comments. Everyone is on to him about an insurance scam but then someone posted

Thank you Ms. Gourami, who ever you are, I needed that bleach.

If he has proof that Jenelle was the one who arranged it, he could use it in their divorce and it would be viewed negatively against her. But he sold it because he needed the money and won't file an insurance claim for theft for that reason, instead trying to make Jenelle look bad and him the victim. 

They are both transparent. And trash.

Edited by Christina
Fixed link
  • Love 15

I have a few questions. IF it was Jenelle: 

a) wasn't she in Nashville when this allegedly happened?

b) wouldn't Jenelle have taken the kids' clothes rather than leaving them scattered on the floor like tomorrow is laundry day?

c) why would she want his boat, his tools, his work trailer, and his hunting and fishing equipment, but not her JE eye kit(s)?

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

Last I checked (which, admittedly, was about a month ago) he'd only sold 12 of his crappy handmade items.  Being generous, if they sold for $50 apiece that's only $600.  Since they live on a swamp, that MAYBE would cover one mortgage payment.

I don't know what his motivation is for posting and giving that "interview", but I presume it's to try to maintain some kind of social media following so he can maybe do things like "host" at a club in Vegas or something like Gary from TMOG used to do before no one cared.

OR, he's shopping for a new wife.  Good luck, Dog Murderer, finding a woman who makes the money your wife USED to make.

Edited by rhofmovalley
  • Love 9

There’s a lot of weird crazy desperate ppl out there. I can see him finding another lady. She will be pure trash tho I’m sure. Maybe he hid some money he took from Jenelle or maybe he is on disability of some sort. Otherwise not sure how he’s paying anything lol.

• Love 8

I wonder if his child support has gone into arrears again.   He doesn’t have Jenelle to bail him out of jail anymore.  She was so stupid for paying him up to current the last time.  

He’s also got to be paying for food for Maryssa and himself.  I doubt any of the farmstead animals are being taken care of anymore.  Then there is the health insurance piece of it all, isn’t he on meds for his thyroid or something?  And who’s insurance is covering Maryssa, heaven forbid anything happen to her (it’s cold and flu season y’all).

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

c) why would she want his boat, his tools, his work trailer, and his hunting and fishing equipment, but not her JE eye kit(s)?

Because she knows David likes the toys that she bought for him, and she is sticking it to him.  "You can't have this stuff, I paid for it, it's MINE!!".

Edited by Billina
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I wonder if his child support has gone into arrears again.   He doesn’t have Jenelle to bail him out of jail anymore.  She was so stupid for paying him up to current the last time.  

He’s also got to be paying for food for Maryssa and himself.  I doubt any of the farmstead animals are being taken care of anymore.  Then there is the health insurance piece of it all, isn’t he on meds for his thyroid or something?  And who’s insurance is covering Maryssa, heaven forbid anything happen to her (it’s cold and flu season y’all).

Would they have to shop "the market" for medical insurance? She/they were considered contractors, not employees, correct? If that's true, they are not getting health care benefits frome MTV (another reason why it is beyond stupid for the soul mate spouses du jour to quit their jobs and live off the Teen Mom ginormous, but not eternal incomes, imo).

I wonder how that works. they have significant income, but without medical benefits. How do they get healthcare insurance? Do they qualify for "Obamacare"? Do they have to pay outrageous copays and deductibles because of their income?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I have a few questions. IF it was Jenelle: 

a) wasn't she in Nashville when this allegedly happened?

b) wouldn't Jenelle have taken the kids' clothes rather than leaving them scattered on the floor like tomorrow is laundry day?

Yes.  She was in court, too.  Honestly I can’t see her being able to pull a boat or trailer. So no. I don’t think it was her. I believe he threw a fit when served and he probably sold or hocked the other stuff. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

He had her out spotlighting with him last night.  🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone posted it on twitter.  I’ll seee if I can find it. Unless @druzy finds it before me because I am forgetful. 😆

• Love 5

Poor Maryssa.  She probably developed a bond with Jenelle's other kids, and now she'll never see them, again.  I keep feeling worse for her, out of anyone in this mess.  And I really wouldn't put it past her garbage, soon-to-be ex-stepmother to troll her on social media, once she gets a little older, or something like that.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

He had her out spotlighting with him last night.  🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone posted it on twitter.  I’ll seee if I can find it. Unless @druzy finds it before me because I am forgetful. 😆

I don't even know what spotlighting is 🤷‍♀️ 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

I don't even know what spotlighting is 🤷‍♀️ 

It’s illegal.  You spotlight (bright light) the deer to shoot.  It’s Illegal because your basically blinding them to get the shot.  And he’s doing it from his truck.  

Also: 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Mkay said:

It’s illegal.  You spotlight (bright light) the deer to shoot.  It’s Illegal because your basically blinding them to get the shot.  And he’s doing it from his truck.  

He is Satan. I feel so bad for Maryssa. Instead of going to dances or just hanging out with her friends on the weekends, she has to accompany her father while he's out breaking the law and terrifying animals for his own sick amusement. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Would they have to shop "the market" for medical insurance? She/they were considered contractors, not employees, correct? If that's true, they are not getting health care benefits frome MTV (another reason why it is beyond stupid for the soul mate spouses du jour to quit their jobs and live off the Teen Mom ginormous, but not eternal incomes, imo).

I wonder how that works. they have significant income, but without medical benefits. How do they get healthcare insurance? Do they qualify for "Obamacare"? Do they have to pay outrageous copays and deductibles because of their income?

They would buy  health insurance just like to rest of us. The only time income matters is when you're eligible for a discount on monthly premiums through a tax credit or if you're applying for low cost or free healthcare through your state. When Jenelle was raking in the big MTV bucks, she could have purchased a low deductible policy, but it would have cost her a hefty monthly premium for all of them. For some perspective, I'm 62 and have to bite the bullet and decide which health plan I'm going to buy before midnight tomorrow. I'm looking at $850 a month for a $7500 deductible or $1000 a month for a $2500 deductible plan. I have three more years before I'm old enough for medicare. Ugh!

Since UBT has no income, he will no doubt be applying for low cost or free insurance through the state of North Carolina soon (if he hasn't already). Since he said the wifi had been cut off at the swamp, we know he hasn't paid the cable bill since Thundercunt left.

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Also: 

Shooting from your truck is illegal, too. What a sad way for Maryssa to have to spend her weekend.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Also: 

I know I said it before, but I can't get over how much she is looking like Barbara as she gets older, and with her face a lot slimmer. She is Barbara's long haired younger twin in that picture!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

Maybe they eat the deer? 

I don’t think J is allowed to take back the boat etc. it’s a gift and you can’t take it back.

That’s fine. They can eat it. But you can’t spotlight and definitely can’t shoot from the road. 

• Love 18
On 12/15/2019 at 6:20 PM, galaxychaser said:

Maybe they eat the deer? 

I don’t think J is allowed to take back the boat etc. it’s a gift and you can’t take it back.

She probably did allow him to put the title in his name cause she’s stupid. But I think that might be moot once they get to divorce court and need to split up marital assets. My guess would be he had a friend haul that shit off and claim everything was stolen for when they go to court. No need to trash the house - it was already a mess. 

Except for his guns. No mention of those I notice - he needs those to blindside dangerous Frenchies, squirrels and deer. 

Was there ever a police report filed? Sweet Baby Jesus knows he who claims you should never talk to the po po or let them on his property, calls them for every little thing imaginable otherwise. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
Minor
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9

God, that place must be going to shit.  Not that it wasn't already shit, and not that Jenelle did anything, but I can imagine how much worse it is now that Psycho Dave is probably getting loaded and thrashing the property every night, and poor Maryssa is the only one left to clean up, after his ass.  I wonder how the animals are doing?  Has Uncle Dave killed them all?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Billina said:

God, that place must be going to shit.  Not that it wasn't already shit, and not that Jenelle did anything, but I can imagine how much worse it is now that Psycho Dave is probably getting loaded and thrashing the property every night, and poor Maryssa is the only one left to clean up, after his ass.  I wonder how the animals are doing?  Has Uncle Dave killed them all?

No one has seen the geese since Jenelle left.  We’ve seen a goat and some chickens. That’s it for now.  😬

On 12/16/2019 at 1:33 PM, ghoulina said:

I have nothing against hunting and eating what you kill. But there needs to be a level of fairness and respect there. Spotlighting is for lazy assholes. It's not true hunting. I think you have to EARN your kill by actually working for it. David never stops being a scumbag.

It’s kinda like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  (Which UBT probably does as well).   Some things go well beyond cheating.    It you can’t do it the proper way maybe find something else to do.   There are legal ways to hunt.   People do it all the time.  And despite what some people might think some amount of hunting is actually good for the environment when it is done lawfully.   But I doubt UBT cares about any of our pansy laws.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

It’s kinda like fishing with a stick of dynamite.  (Which UBT probably does as well).   Some things go well beyond cheating.    It you can’t do it the proper way maybe find something else to do.   There are legal ways to hunt.   People do it all the time.  And despite what some people might think some amount of hunting is actually good for the environment when it is done lawfully.   But I doubt UBT cares about any of our pansy laws.

I believe he has been cited multiple times for fishing violations. I remember someone posting on twitter about it after they posted pics of catfish they'd caught. They took it out of season and also used illegal gear. They also posted pics of themselves feeding fish in the river to catch them, another violation. I hope so hard that their arrogance and disregard for the law catches up someday.

I wonder how long it will be before he's powering the sinking trailer with the generators (unless he's already sold them or pawned them) because the power was shut off for not paying the bill. He already said the wifi/cable has been turned off. He must be borrowing money from his mom to pay the cell phone bill. He posted a pic of Maryssa and him eating fried eggs and grits and I bet they're eating eggs three times a day since he has no money to go to the grocery store. I'd put money on him eating Jenelle's geese weeks ago and maybe he's been butchering some chickens for food, too. I'd rather see them go for food than starve to death, which is going to happen because he can't afford to spend the money on all that feed. I bet they were spending a minimum of $500 a month at the local feed store. I have 7 hennies and 6 sheep and I rarely get out of the feed store for less than $100. My 5 donkeys are cheap to feed, they can't have the high protein, high dollar food. Very efficient little critters!

Edited by lovesnark
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
On 12/18/2019 at 11:45 PM, Billina said:

I’m just glad they never got a horse “for the kids”  to add to the menagerie - but I guess that’s not “homesteading”. Thank Sweet Baby Jesus. 

Still one dog left? Or did he run off too? As I said multiple times before that breed don’t put up with bullshit. Especially unneutered ones.

I remember Jenelle’s effort at a “homesteading” garden. Yes idiot - of course it all died. I’ve been an avid gardener for 20 years now (on my very small city lots) and even that takes care and nurturing. Not to mention daily watering. I was by my old house awhile ago, and even after several walk throughs with the new owner on how to take care of it (a lot of easy care perennials) the front and back look like relative shit eight years later.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I remember Jenelle’s effort at a “homesteading” garden. Yes idiot - of course it all died. I’ve been an avid gardener for 20 years now (on my very small city lots) and even that takes care and nurturing. Not to mention daily watering. I was by my old house awhile ago, and even after several walk throughs with the new owner on how to take care of it (a lot of easy care perennials) the front and back look like relative shit eight years later.

Jenelle and David both had this attitude that it was easy to grow their own food, and live off the land.  At no point did I ever hear them talk about learning, they already knew it all.  Which is evident by David's spotlighting, and dynamite fishing, or whatever the hell he does.  Real man of the land, that one. *eyeroll*

Edited by Billina
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Back to the pity party.

jenelle.jpg

People on Twitter on hilarious. They said “so her esophagus already knows she going to be on a plane.” So.  It’s not the plane. 🤔

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Guess she is running low on prescription pain meds.

Since she's new to Tennessee, maybe she's hoping news of her doctor shopping record hasn't reached there yet. However there is a national database to check for that.  And pharmacies have access from my understanding.

Why doesn't she just fire up the bong right before she boards?  That should do the trick.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Since she's new to Tennessee, maybe she's hoping news of her doctor shopping record hasn't reached there yet. However there is a national database to check for that.  And pharmacies have access from my understanding.

I worked in a pharmacy for almost 3 yrs.  You are correct. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Why doesn't she just fire up the bong right before she boards?  That should do the trick.

She should come to Missouri.  We are not part of the National Database!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

Jenelle's new booooooyfriend

jbf.jpg

He was on MTV's Is She Really Going Out With Him. Season 3, episode 4.

Herbert is a Boston lifer with no intention of ever leaving the square mile in which he was born. But his girlfriend Noelle just got a modeling offer in LA and wants him to be supportive of her big break.

He posted his audition video

He also auditioned for The Real World and Jersey Shore. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle's new booooooyfriend

jbf.jpg

He was on MTV's Is She Really Going Out With Him. Season 3, episode 4.

Herbert is a Boston lifer with no intention of ever leaving the square mile in which he was born. But his girlfriend Noelle just got a modeling offer in LA and wants him to be supportive of her big break.

He posted his audition video

He also auditioned for The Real World and Jersey Shore. 

He has also been arrested.  He is either 3 or 6 months sober.  Some tweets from 2014 he was calling someone gay.  As good as he may look sounds like she found a David 2.0.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Wow.... well I think it is time for me to take the final exit from TM content.  All of these girls are worthless.  Time to stop clicking in these threads.  I stopped watching years ago but kept reading the threads for all of you and your humor.  But I have found that it is depressing how little any of these girls have learned.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 11