Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, toodywoody said:

If Jenelle knew this shit for so long there is no way her ass would have kept quiet for so long. She would have made sure that he had no visitation if it was true.

Exactly my thoughts.

And echoing @HeySandyStrange, it's bizarre that David's go-to attack for people he's mad at is calling them a child molester or gay. Also, what @FlowerofCarnage is saying about this info (if it's "true") not being worrisome enough to stop Jenelle or Barb from letting the kids around him or Jenelle from procreating with him (not that she has many standards for her soulmates, but you know).  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, monicageller said:

I can't link this as it's a private Instagram, but...

Screenshot_20190117-114944_Instagram.jpg

This is no kind of proof to me. And Keiffer, who is also tagged in the screenshot of Jenelle’s Twitter, was molested as a kid so I thought that’s what she was referencing. She’s also said that Nathan was molested. I think the accusation against Nathan is too “convenient” a narrative to fit in with David’s homophobia and probably not true but I have no way of knowing, obviously. In any case it’s not pertinent to the fact David is abusive. Also, I have to doubt the claim that the supposed incident from when he was 14 is why he has supervised visits - they were just fine with him being around kids, including Jace, unsupervised before he and Jenelle broke up and now they’re not?  It seems more likely the supervised visits are because of the more recent violent and alcohol/drug charges.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 19
18 hours ago, druzy said:

“I’m going to hire an attorney and file a lawsuit for defamation,”

I hope the producers over there on Judge Judy are stalking that courthouse like vultures waiting for this to get filed.

6 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

What plans (besides custody exchanges & drug runs) do these people have that they have to reschedule? They do not have jobs.  

Well, obviously that's incorrect. Their jobs are, apparently, to write negative reviews of businesses on Google.

On 1/16/2019 at 6:49 PM, druzy said:

This is no longer on Jenelle's Instagram. I wonder if she got fired already.

Note how the comments are “limited” because she can’t keep up with the hate but Jenelle says: 

DD901C12-299D-4CC0-B20D-9F7133BA6F4D.jpeg

Send Cosmo emails!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Send Cosmo emails!

From what I could tell, it's not Cosmopolitan magazine but some sham organization called Cosmopolitan Top Model that, from what I can discern on their Insta page, is one of those kiddie "modeling" agencies where they charge parents thousands of dollars for pictures and never deliver on actual work. 

10 hours ago, dariafan said:

If you say lawsuit and the company doesn’t blink, they know you don’t have a leg to stand on   And when you are filmed having firearms at the ready and hair trigger tempers, yes they should fear for their safety.  And I’m glad that woman filed against UBT.  It’s about time someone called his bluff   Twatwaffle 

Twatwaffle! I haven't heard that in years and it's the perfect description of that DumbFuck. THANK YOU for the wonderful revival of one of my most loved words. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Twatwaffle! I haven't heard that in years and it's the perfect description of that DumbFuck. THANK YOU for the wonderful revival of one of my most loved words. 

That's still one of my go-to words, I try to add it in to my conversations at least thrice weekly.  I've even started adding "blue" in front of it (don't Google Blue Waffle...). 

11 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

From what I could tell, it's not Cosmopolitan magazine but some sham organization called Cosmopolitan Top Model that, from what I can discern on their Insta page, is one of those kiddie "modeling" agencies where they charge parents thousands of dollars for pictures and never deliver on actual work. 

So how would they get a chance to have their clients walk in NYFW?  Unless it's just occurring around the same time/same places as NYFW and they're suggesting they're part of it.

I'd do anything to get her fired.  David's ego is out of control.  I will love to watch them crash and burn.  Awful, awful people.  

• Love 9
22 hours ago, dariafan said:

If you say lawsuit and the company doesn’t blink, they know you don’t have a leg to stand on   And when you are filmed having firearms at the ready and hair trigger tempers, yes they should fear for their safety.  And I’m glad that woman filed against UBT.  It’s about time someone called his bluff   Twatwaffle 

I also love this word so much, I say it in my head all the time. 

Not sure if anyone else out there has been on United for a morning flight - they used to (still do?) serve stroopwafels and oh my GOD they are so good.  SO - I was on a flight, and I asked for a stroopwafel, but I accidentally SAID "twatwaffle!"  I was so embarassed!

• Love 9
On 1/16/2019 at 10:37 PM, druzy said:

I was driving a Cadillac station wagon. I’m not going to harm anyone.

Okay, I'm totally on this woman's side and hope she goes after him with everything she's got, but this quote cracked me up.

• Love 10

How does Jenelle and David still not get that if someone has this much drama in their lives , then they’re the problem . Every day I read about something David does and jenelle defends and excuses the issue by saying “ everyone tries to ruin our lives when we do nothing wrong .” Followed by her fake cry . I understand that’s what narcissists do but it’s so disturbing that despite being afraid of them , mtv still pays them a 6 figure salary . And again next week she threatens to quit but that’ll last as long as it takes for David to commit his next crime . Why do they choose to pay her ? ( besides her life being a mess )

• Love 16
On 1/17/2019 at 9:14 PM, Giant Misfit said:

Ahhhh, that makes much more sense! I didn’t check into it like I normally would.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:29 AM, ShaNaeNae said:

So how would they get a chance to have their clients walk in NYFW?  Unless it's just occurring around the same time/same places as NYFW and they're suggesting they're part of it.

That’s probably exactly it. I can’t remember the details but I remember some reality tv person said they were “walking during fashion week” and it turned out be some random show not actually affiliated with NYFW. It actually might’ve been Farrah saying this about Sophia..? It was a few years ago but it was definitely someone. And why would Einsley be involved if it was legit? I mean...she’s not that cute on top of it all. 😬 

On 1/18/2019 at 9:45 AM, heatherchandler said:

INot sure if anyone else out there has been on United for a morning flight - they used to (still do?) serve stroopwafels and oh my GOD they are so good.  SO - I was on a flight, and I asked for a stroopwafel, but I accidentally SAID "twatwaffle!"  I was so embarassed!

That’s hilarious! Did they react? I don’t fly United often so I haven’t had one of theirs but stroopwafels are my favorite cookie and I look insane with how many packages I bring back from The Netherlands when I go there. My local Target usually has some that are pretty good, too.

13 hours ago, Broken Ox said:

Okay, I'm totally on this woman's side and hope she goes after him with everything she's got, but this quote cracked me up.

That was an odd quote, lol. I’m so glad this woman is about the most legit person possible to have this happen to, though, if it had to happen. I mean, she’s older so it’s easy for her to say she doesn’t watch the show and has no clue who they are outside of local opinion even if she does (she wouldn’t possibly be labeled as a “stalking fan” like a 20 year old could be), she’s actually a real estate agent so what she’s saying is extra legit and she lives only minutes away. It’s way more legit than say, my random ass with no business there being the one. And it really doesn’t sound like any of it even matters because she was only on a public road! How can he not finally have some fucking consequences?

I know this probably won’t happen but how beautiful would it be if he got a felony and couldn’t no longer have guns? I mean, I guess he could illegally secretly have them still but what fun is it having all the guns if little Davey can’t show them off and show us how big and bad they make him? 

• Love 10

I found another article where the woman he went after gives more details I didn’t see posted here before. He’s such a fuckwad!

She told us EXCLUSIVELY that, “All of a sudden he pulls over to the left of me and he is over there cussing at me with every breath that he could cuss. He started shouting at me, ‘What do you want, you f***ing b***h? This is my lane, what are you doing on my lane?! What are you looking at my lane for?’”

“Then I noticed on his hip he had some kind of a big pistol and he put his hand on it. He said, ‘I have a gun here, and I will use it and I will shoot you. You come back up here and I will shoot you!’ Then he started to do donuts in the dirt with his truck and off he went,” she explained.  Sandra then headed to a neighboring home for safety. “After he finally drove away I got out of the car and knocked on the neighbor’s door because I was scared and I didn’t know what he was going to do. One neighbor answered and I told her what happened and she said, ‘Oh honey, our life is a nightmare down here, with this man.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hollywoodlife.com/2019/01/18/jenelle-evans-david-eason-stressed-gun-abuse-allegations/amp/

The main point of the article is that Jenelle and David are “stressed” (then stop doing stupid, disgusting things that have “stressful” consequences?!). Jenelle says: 

“Me and David are doing fine. We are a little stressed from all the negative media lately but that’s something we always deal with.”

Woe, is she. Life just loves to fuck with innocent Jenelle.

24 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle and Barbara are on Live Instagram now or whatever it's called. 

I see...it sounds like Barb is defending David...saying if he makes Jenelle happy... And Barb appears drunk, to be honest. Jenelle is drinking beer. This is messed up. I don’t know if I just saw a particularly bad part (they were live for like 40 mins it looks like) but ick, I had to stop watching. 

Edit: they’re live again and Jenelle is also really fucked up. I assume this will be a story on the gossip sites soon and the video will be available.. I can’t watch. They’re hammered and laughing like there are no cares in the world.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I see...it sounds like Barb is defending David...saying if he makes Jenelle happy... And Barb kinda appears drunk, to be honest. The big wine glass is there. Jenelle is drinking beer. This is messed up. I don’t know if I just saw a particularly bad part (they were live for like 40 mins it looks like) but ick, I had to stop watching. 

I had to stop watching too. Very disappointing regarding Barbara. I think she's so happy that Jenelle allowed her back in her life that she is turning a blind eye to her abusive daughter and son-in-law. However by doing so she is condoning their behavior. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I had to stop watching too. Very disappointing regarding Barbara. I think she's so happy that Jenelle allowed her back in her life that she is turning a blind eye to her abusive daughter and son-in-law. However by doing so she is condoning their behavior. 

Exactly. And extremely publicly. Did you think they both seemed drunk/fucked up too? Some people also commented on it during the parts I saw. There’s nothing wrong with adults drinking, obviously, but it’s not a good look, IMO, to do so with your addict daughter on Instagram live while talking to all her young fans whilst defending the guy who abuses your grandkid and threatens women with guns for driving near his property. And that’s just the stuff David has done that’s current this week.

I’ve always defended Barb, even just this past episode for sitting silently by while Jenelle extolled David’s nonexistent virtues, but this is pretty hard to defend. It’s starting to seem like she’s kind of selling out Jace and the other grandkids for the sake of her having this faux relationship with Jenelle. Until she makes one misstep and Jenelle cuts her off again. Because Jenelle doesn’t actually give a shit about Barbara outside of what Barbara can do for her. I didn’t see this coming from Barbara. I’m disappointed. There are plenty of other things they could do together aside from getting drunk, acting foolish on Instagram live and defending David.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 23
6 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

Jenelle is setting up Barb and Barb is walking right into the trap. Now Jenelle has ammunition, she can whip out these videos at any time and use them against Barb. “My mother is a drunk who threatens people with death! Just look at these!” It’s a shame that Barb cannot see Jenelle for the conniving soulless demon that she is. This isn’t a cute video of a grown mother and daughter being tipsy. This is a plan. 

Exactly this. I didn’t want to go on and on even more than I already had but I agree with this so much as well.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm rapidly losing my respect for Barb. It really upsets me that she's willing to trade her grandson's safety for a tenuous relationship with Jenelle.

And this is perfectly succinct. How come you can say it in so many fewer words than I can? Haha!

Also, I found a recipe for ice water. I can’t guarantee it’s the one Jenelle uses but hopefully it’s close! Lol 😆 I think Jenelle might be involved because the recipe actually mentions Yahtzee!

A8629710-B114-4B36-92ED-FD62A88EEB05.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.geniuskitchen.com/amp/recipe/ice-water-454788

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 9
On 1/19/2019 at 8:18 PM, Rebecca said:

That’s hilarious! Did they react? I don’t fly United often so I haven’t had one of theirs but stroopwafels are my favorite cookie and I look insane with how many packages I bring back from The Netherlands when I go there. My local Target usually has some that are pretty good, too.

I think I corrected myself and then tried to hide for the rest of the flight!

Target has them??  Off to Target!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, druzy said:

Here is part of the Insta Live Jenelle and Barbara posted last night.

That’s for reminding me that even though Brittany is the smartest person in DeJesus coven, she’s still a few tacos short of a party pack. 

• Love 12

I missed the part where Barb joked about killing Kailyn. Yikes. Classy. Not trying to side with Kailyn but that’s really fucked up and kinda takes on a more sinister meaning when it’s coming from someone with ties to David, who I fully believe is capable of murder. I’m not saying Barbara really wants Kailyn dead or would actually go there but coming from the newly buddy-buddy mother in law of someone who threatens people all time it seems a little more serious than coming from say, Catelynn, or something. Plus, Barbara should really know better. Stop trying to be the “cool mom” to your horrible daughter who has caused nothing but grief her whole life.

David once said, I believe in reference to his kids not being allowed to be friends with gay people, that people who lay down with dogs get fleas and nothing has shown that faster to me than Barbara’s new “friendship” with the Easons. She has fallen far so fucking fast in my esteem.

• Love 21
5 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

and just how long is that going to last? I wish these broads would quit with the empty "I'm not filming threat".  

Right? I doubt Kail's going to sacrifice her 300k a year gravy train over Barb's drunken ramblings.

• Love 11

Kail isn't wrong here though, I'd be concerned about my children being around all of them at this point. I feel sick for the children that HAVE to be around Casa Swamp and the pair of creatures running it, even baby Ensley has that look in her eyes already. She and Kaiser both walk on eggshells, there's no sense of joy(unless Kaiser is with Nathan), no confidence that their needs will be met. It's horrifying.

• Love 12

I want to see these girls quit and try to extend their 15 minutes. I want to see when they come to the realization that they are not as interesting outside of Teen Mom as they think they are. 

Also, if Kail and Co. Think some sort of boycott will get Jenelle fired, think again.  Look at how MTV went out of their way to continue Jenelle's story after David was fired. They even dug up Andrew from whatever rock he was under.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Also, if Kail and Co. Think some sort of boycott will get Jenelle fired, think again.  Look at how MTV went out of their way to continue Jenelle's story after David was fired. They even dug up Andrew from whatever rock he was under.

Lol, remember the producers running around like chickens with their heads cut off to bring Jenelle smoothies when she was having her meltdown in the parking lot? They'll get rid of the other four before they get rid of Jenelle. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

@Rebecca would you say your feelings for her have dropped?  😉

Lmao!!!! 

48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Amber's response to Jenelle

I can tell by the screencaps that I want no part of hearing Amber’s response - it’s gonna be 100% her making “that face” and yelling “wut’re yew talkinnn abouuuutttt?” and going off about how she’s a badass who’s been to gel. An argument between Amber and Jenelle...*shudder* We all lose.

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
On 1/16/2019 at 9:37 PM, druzy said:

2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Lmao!!!! 

I can tell by the screencaps that I want no part of hearing Amber’s response - it’s gonna be 100% her making “that face” and yelling “wut’re yew talkinnn abouuuutttt?” and going off about how she’s a badass who’s been to gel. An argument between Amber and Jenelle...*shudder* We all lose.

Oh JC, the butthole and pointing the finger and yammering on and on. She is always going off on someone, even though this I would too. I'm so sick of Amber Bad Ass. And she says too old for that shit, uh Amber aren't you a little too old to be saying the shit you said too?

And right there is why I stopped watching. Holy shit, Amber and Jenelle going after each other. Then Amber saying she is the OG, who cares! And she was saying how the girls didn't start shit with each other, oh so that's what happened between her and Farrah and how the other 2 and Amber all acted like Mean Girls. Sit down Amber, you are just as guilty of starting shit.

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, whydoiwatch said:

Well, fellow forum members, it has been a blast following this show with you all. I quit watching the show a long time ago and think it is time to stop following here now. Thinking karma would catch up with Jenelle kept me interested. Not only that, but I had empathy for Barb and felt she was the best option for Jace. The drunken video of Jenelle and her mother has me questioning my support of Barb. I have no words for Jenelle and Amber's video war - ridiculous. 

I shudder to think what it is going to take to end this show, but something tragic will have to happen for Jenelle to be fired. Until then, she will make her obscene salary which is a slap in the face to those of us to actually work.

I feel the same. I need Jenelle to go down ASAP. MTV is complicit.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I feel the same. I need Jenelle to go down ASAP. MTV is complicit.

And that's why I can't watch anymore. Between her and Amber, I just can't. Their egos and the shit they get away with, it just needs to end already. And I got sick of watching and adding to their egos. I come here and that's it.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

And that's why I can't watch anymore. Between her and Amber, I just can't. Their egos and the shit they get away with, it just needs to end already. And I got sick of watching and adding to their egos. I come here and that's it.

Me too. I haven't watched for years but I still hate Jenelle more and more.

• Love 11

Amber looks like a very large angry full of hate for herself on the inside all bravado on the outside person. I say person lightly as she is acting like some kind of rabid animal - 

we get it Amber you are Large and think you are in charge. I would not be talking crap about anyone if I were you - your life that you put out there for all to see is and has been nothing other than embarrassing. She says she went to jail for her daughter - uh no you went to jail cause you couldn't manage to stay sober for your child and take care of her - ever. Period. She is just as bad as Jenelle and maybe she wants to go out with a huge reminder to all that she hasn't grown or changed at all - and that even Jenelle can act more intelligent and  classy than she (Amber) ever could. She needs serious help !! 

• Love 11

I just watched the Jenelle and Amber live videos (better than watching the actual shows, lately) and Fuck you Amber. Amber kept saying that she’s the reason Jenelle started getting paid well, Amber, how about Jenelle is the reason YOU’RE STILL GETTING PAID because Jenelle has been carrying BOTH shows. 

People watch train wreck Jenelle, Jenelle brings the crazy, you just sit on a couch. In the event that you get up to act all badass you’re still boring because we’ve heard the same shit from you all the time. Jenelle gives variety. 

I hate Jenelle so I’m not trying to defend Jenelle I just hate Amber more. And I also hate how she talks about being an OG like it’s the same as being a member of a prison or street gang. It’s a ducking mommy show - lay off the “I’m a G” crap.

I guess doing live videos when you look your worst is a trend now? 

I hope baby James didn’t hear his momma screaaaaaaming like that. Is that the side of Amber Numatt fell in love with? At least on marriage boot camp she was all dolled up in makeup when she was screaming this way but now he sees it with no make up on in her bathrobe.

Anybody catch the part where she let it slip out that she hasn’t signed on yet??? Could this be the end of her stupid and boring show??? I’m sooo excited to see how many charcuteree boards Numatt makes for her when the coin stops dropping.

Also, when Jenelle said “start touching your baby since Andrew does it all” Amber quickly said “it was because I was in prison I didn’t see my child” when Jenelle was referring to James. What’s your excuse for James?? She jumped on the postpartum depression as an excuse not to be a mommy even though she admitted on film that her doctor said IT WAS NOT PPD.

End both shows. They both are boring. I wish Leah’s daughter Ali the best of luck and my heart sinks for Aubree but end this show.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12

WOW! That rant! WHEWWWW! Missed the show last night so I guess that made up for it. The stills on those videos are everything! Did ya know AMBER made allll this shit happen? The pilot and everything Y'all! (Janelle was talking back??( I'll have to go back and read the comments)

Stone Amber. 

• Love 9