Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Barb has custody but Jenelle never terminated her parental rights. The last court visit Jenelle was granted her weekend visitation by the judge- to get that amended Barb would need (and should) go back to court. 

I will make my way down there and take Babs and her calendar to court myself. I'm sure I could round up some sidekicks for the ride;)

Edited by FairyDusted
extra letter
  • Love 20
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I will make my way down there and take Babs and her calendar to court myself. I'm sure I could round up some sidekicks for the ride;)

Did Barb try to do anything to limit Jenelle's visitation with Jace after the road rage incident? I vaguely remember hearing about the incident in real time a few months (?) ago, but (without checking) it seems like there were no legal consequences, either in terms of Jenelle having criminal charges filed against her (which would be appropriate IMO) or there being any effect on her visitation/custody of Jace. There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would send Jace for unsupervised visits with her after hearing about/seeing what happened there without a huge legal fight, so I fault Barb if she just let it go and continued with the visitation arrangement as usual.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Did Barb try to do anything to limit Jenelle's visitation with Jace after the road rage incident? I vaguely remember hearing about the incident in real time a few months (?) ago, but (without checking) it seems like there were no legal consequences, either in terms of Jenelle having criminal charges filed against her (which would be appropriate IMO) or there being any effect on her visitation/custody of Jace. There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would send Jace for unsupervised visits with her after hearing about/seeing what happened there without a huge legal fight, so I fault Barb if she just let it go and continued with the visitation arrangement as usual.

This is true!!

23 hours ago, druzy said:

Nathan tweeted to Nancy Grace a few weeks ago regarding Kaiser. I doubt she responded or even saw the tweet.

However Nancy Grace did see the road rage video. She says she needs more details but this is her opinion from what she saw:

Nancy Grace is lying through her teeth as she knows this will not hold up in court because Jenelle wasn't charged with a crime - if she was different story but she was not. A judge and or courtroom wants to see facts and usually in black and white - they don't and wont look at bad behavior videos and remove or grant custody based on those alone. Just think of all the videos they would have to watch if this was the norm? No what they like to see is real charges which Nathan has recently as well and they were violent in nature and show continued substance abuse from him with his being charged multiple times. He has also shown himself to have anger issues , to be suicidal and has PTSD which makes him unstable at times as well.

I also don't think any judge will like him going public with his concerns looks like he is hungry for attention and or his intentions are not what he says. If you are truly so upset do what you need to legally protect your child and if you are right the law will support your effort and help. And really what Grandmother gives up her fight for custody of a child that she really thinks is being beaten or abused because her husband is ill? Did he pass away? What was his illness? We never heard so I don't think it could have been more serious than her grandchild being abused and tortured like the claim is from Nathan’s side. Nothing could have stopped my Grandmother and my Dad ever so I just don't get it - lots of talk no action.

As far as CPS and their rules - they will leave children with their biological parents as long as they can because studies have shown time and time again that children who are taken from their homes and put into foster care , with relatives or the system have lasting scars from it more than the ones who benefit. Believe it or not regardless of the conditions it is in our nature to want to be with our biological parents more so than a family member when growing up even. Plus have you any idea of the amount of cases that are much much worse than Jenelle that they can’t place? If they were to take children because others don't agree with their parent’s choices about parenting and the parent’s behavior they would be full beyond belief - it has to be looked at very carefully. I know I had my moments of making a poor choice a few times in front of my son that I was regretful for after but it did not involve a gun - I do think that she should not be able to tote a gun around if not by the courts decision then hopefully David’s since he seems to be more reasonable about this incident. (maybe on her own after reflection) But this show is TM and they were mostly train wrecks from the get go that is what this show was about - showing how messed up it is and how hard it is for teens to parent. Now it is showing how it effects them for most of if not all of their lives - both baby and teen. 

Edited by Witchz
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

There is NO WAY IN HELL that I would send Jace for unsupervised visits with her after hearing about/seeing what happened there without a huge legal fight, so I fault Barb if she just let it go and continued with the visitation arrangement as usual.

I haven't heard or read anything and I'm giving Barb a serious side-eye for that. The reckless driving, following a complete stranger to his house and pulling out a weapon? Jace could've been injured or killed. She should've been on the phone with her lawyer that same day.

• Love 14

My guess is that since Jenelle wasn’t charged with a crime, Barb was probably advised that the judge would be unlikely to make a change in custody.

I remember that the judge in Leah and Corey’s custody dispute wouldn’t allow in  MTV footage (even though Leah was high AF driving the girls and all) in because it could have been editing or acting or something.

It’s sad, but myguess is there were no charges, there wouldn’t be a change in custody despite video evidence, so Barb’s lawyer advised her to save her money for later battles (that surely will pop up because Jenelle). 

• Love 22
On 7/27/2018 at 10:18 AM, druzy said:

Nathan tweeted to Nancy Grace a few weeks ago regarding Kaiser. I doubt she responded or even saw the tweet.

However Nancy Grace did see the road rage video. She says she needs more details but this is her opinion from what she saw:

I know I've shared this story before but just in case...

I know from personal experience that Nancy Grace LOVES children. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, and she gets on my last nerve sometimes (especially when she gets on a tangent without getting the whole story), but her affection and desired protection for kids is real. 

Two years ago we were at our vacation house on a Georgian island and I took my daughter out for ice cream. The place was crowded so we wound up sharing a sofa with another family (mother, kids, grandma). My DD played videogames with the little boy while I sat there and talked to the women. The mother was fawning over every child that walked through the door and she even had my uterus jumping a time or two (and I had a hysterectomy 7 years ago). She really took to my DD, too. Snapped a picture of her and got right down on her level, talking to her and teasing her. She was warm and bubbly and the kids around us kind of gravitated to her. As we were leaving, my DD dropped her cup and spilled ice cream everywhere. The other mother was down on her hands and knees, cleaning it up before I could even react. 

We were halfway back to the house before I realized that we'd just spent the last hour with Nancy Grace and her mother and children. There's definitely a "television Nancy" and a "off camera" Nancy, but I truly believe that when it comes to the kid stories that she gets ahold of, she really is serious about getting them justice. I wish she COULD put the fear of God in Jenelle. Or someone could. Shouldn't her luck with the court system eventually run out?

• Love 23

I don't have any issue with kids having combined birthday celebrations, but damn, she couldn't have gotten them their own little cakes? I'm not saying she needed to spend hundreds of dollars on some fondant monstrosities, but something a little more personal would've been nice. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Marissa is turning 11 and Jace will be 9 so Jenelle got them 1 birthday cake and put number candles on it.

Oh, that's some bullshit. Even if the birthdays are close together so you combine the party, get them their own damn cakes. It's not like you can't afford it!

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, that's some bullshit. Even if the birthdays are close together so you combine the party, get them their own damn cakes. It's not like you can't afford it!

She's such a fucking liar. She knows Kaiser is not jokingly pretending to call 911. He's not old enough to have that kind of humor. He's totally pretending his finger is a gun and Jenelle just wants to make sure the world believes her kids are unaware of that kind of play. I just can't believe that MTV continues to reward this fool with a check. 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 7/29/2018 at 1:51 PM, BitterApple said:

I don't have any issue with kids having combined birthday celebrations, but damn, she couldn't have gotten them their own little cakes? I'm not saying she needed to spend hundreds of dollars on some fondant monstrosities, but something a little more personal would've been nice. 

I agree. It doesn't have to cost a lot but for goodness sakes, each kid should have gotten their favorite cake. I have three sisters. I hate strawberries. The favorite cake of all three of them was strawberry shortcake so they'd get one for their birthday every year and I wouldn't have any cake but on my birthday I'd pick ice cream cake so they got some of mine. I had no hard feelings about it. But kids should get their favorite cake on their birthday! 

PS Today would have been my husband's birthday so Happy Birthday, dude. Keep looking out for me.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, zenme said:

She's such a fucking liar. She knows Kaiser is not jokingly pretending to call 911. He's not old enough to have that kind of humor. He's totally pretending his finger is a gun and Jenelle just wants to make sure the world believes her kids are unaware of that kind of play. I just can't believe that MTV continues to reward this fool with a check. 

I think the hatter is just making fun of how the is composed, Kai is holding his fingers like calling somebody and the candles say 911 hence Kai is saying call 911. Kai seems to do that pose a lot in photos and videos.

• Love 9
(edited)

I think Jace’s actual birthday is this coming up this week, so I’m sure Barb will get him his own cake. I know no one is entitled to birthday parties, but pre-David, Jenelle always made a big deal out of hosting a birthday party for Jace. Although it was mostly to spite Barb. Still, I don’t think he should have to share a cake with David’s kid. Jenelle already had a party for him where her picture was all over his cupcakes. Let him have his own cake.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think she and David were out of town (she had told Brianna she would be in Florida this month and she posted some pics of her and David with palm trees and pretty ocean water) and they “forgot” and got a last minute cake for both.  Kinda like the last minute unwrapped present last year. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think she and David were out of town (she had told Brianna she would be in Florida this month and she posted some pics of her and David with palm trees and pretty ocean water) and they “forgot” and got a last minute cake for both.  Kinda like the last minute unwrapped present last year. 

Right??? I thought about that as well. Their children are just after-thoughts to them. Get a pic for Instagram and call it good. 

• Love 12
On 7/20/2018 at 6:56 PM, akr said:

David, you weren't fired for being politically incorrect, you were fired for being threatening, scary, and ridiculously insensitive and belligerent in the immediate wake of the Parkland shootings.  Just being a bigot all by itself wouldn't have been enough.

Bristol's politics may be just as bad as David's, but I don't think anybody's actually afraid of her. (Well, we probably should be afraid of Palins starting personal vendettas on social media or that sort of thing, but the only Palin who's done stuff that would get him fired from MTV is probably Track. )

I dunno, she’s a violent trash bag loser herself.. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2014/oct/09/sarah-palin-family-drunken-brawl-police-report 

So fucking classy! Sounds like Bristol would fit right in with the DeSatan coven and the Easons. 

On 7/20/2018 at 7:20 PM, lezlers said:

I love how he says no offense to her after saying she's a racist homophobe. :D  God he's an idiot (not that I disagree, she's horrible, but that comment is still hilarious.)

But he’s also a racist homophobe so he probably doesn’t deem it that much of an insult. ? 

On 7/21/2018 at 9:32 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

What if David tweeted the opinion that his wife is a raging shitbag? ?

It would be the first time the majority of people would agree with him!

On 7/24/2018 at 12:38 PM, Mkay said:

She’s so gross. Always looks smelly and skanky.

On 7/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, druzy said:

Gross!

Yeah... “sumthin” I can’t say on this board..

On 7/27/2018 at 5:37 PM, DangerousMinds said:

They are drastically underfunded. 

Dramastically. (On a serious note, yes, yes they are and it’s horendous..)

• Love 15

Guys! I just saw that Jenelle was saying David can't be racist because he's black and I near about peed myself laughing. Before I even saw the whole series of tweets, I wondered if she was basing that off of Ancestry.com profile or something and it WAS. LMAO! That has to be the funniest thing I've seen all year. I'm late, I know but this just made me laugh so hard.

• Love 12
On 7/29/2018 at 5:14 PM, configdotsys said:

I had no hard feelings about it. But kids should get their favorite cake on their birthday!

My sister and I have birthday a day apart and I didn't get my own cake until I turned 50.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, jumper sage said:

My sister and I have birthday a day apart and I didn't get my own cake until I turned 50.

But most likely, you knew your sister for all or most of those 50 years. Jace just met that kid what...a year and a half ago?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

But most likely, you knew your sister for all or most of those 50 years. Jace just met that kid what...a year and a half ago?

I still don't think sharing a cake is wrong.

Jace being near a person pulling a gun - wrong

Jace being near an abusive step parent - wrong

Jace watching his sibling being abused - wrong.........................

• Love 6
(edited)

Nathan Griffith is finally making a move to get custody of his son Kaiser.

The Ashley can exclusively report that the Teen Mom 2 dad filed paperwork on Tuesday to modify the custody arrangement he currently has with his son’s mom, Jenelle Evans.

In the court documents, which have been obtained by The Ashley, Nathan requests full custody of Kaiser, and demands that Jenelle’s husband David Eason stay away from the boy!

In the relief custody paperwork, Nathan claims that a “substantial change has occurred” in regard to Kaiser that has and will continue to have “a detrimental effect on the minor child unless the custody order is modified.”

Nathan alleges that David is a “violent person who is a danger to [Kaiser].”

He also states that both Jenelle and David “have drug dependency and substance abuse issues” and mentions the fact that Jenelle and David’s daughter Ensley was born with THC in her system.

“[Jenelle] has been to rehab two to three times but upon information and belief has never completed the prescribed treatment,” the paperwork reads.

In his paperwork, Nathan is requesting “primary care, custody and control of [Kaiser]” and visitation for Jenelle.

Nathan states that he now has a “suitable home” for Kaiser to live in that is “conductive to the health, well-being and development of [Kaiser].”

“The Defendant is a fit and proper person to have primary care, custody and control of his minor child, and that it is in the child’s best interest that custody be modified as such,” the paperwork states.

In addition, Nathan asks that the court not allow David around Kaiser.

“[The Defendant] asks that [Jenelle] be awarded secondary custody in the form of visitation, and that [Jenelle’s] spouse be prohibited from having contact with [Kaiser].”

As The Ashley previously reported, Nathan’s mother, Doris Davidson has attempted to get emergency custody of Kaiser on several occasions, but has not been successful. Earlier this month, a stand-off between Doris and Jenelle ended with Jenelle calling “The Law” to come fetch Kaiser from Doris, who refused to return him after allegedly finding bruising on the boy.

Nathan recently told TMZ that the recent episode of ‘Teen Mom 2’ that showed Jenelle pulling a gun on a man after a road rage incident may help him secure custody of Kaiser.

The Ashley hears that a court date is planned for next Tuesday to have Nathan’s case heard.

Stay tuned– The Ashley will have more info on this soon!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Okay. I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen and I'm glad it is. I also wonder if Nancy Grace is helping Nathan? He tweeted her asking for help and I'm sure she didn't even see his tweet. Then, Nancy Grace sees the road rage video and learns who Jenelle is. She has her staff start researching shit and they discover Nathan and his tweet. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility that Ms Grace contacted Nathan and found a lawyer friend to help him try to get Kaiser out of the swamp. In cases like this, you need a ton of money to keep firing back at the opposing counsel. Lurch and Jenelle have been able to keeps filing motions until the other side is broke. See Lurch's ex, Olivia. If Nathan can keep up with the legal volleys, he might be able to do it. He needs a bulldog attorney with a special hatred for abusive, neglectful parents.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Even in The Office Michael would get everyone the individual cake (or cobbler, pie, etc.) that they liked.

LMAO! I kind of love you for this. Damn it, Phyllis!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Obviously the cake thing is NOT on the same level as all the other crap Jace has been subjected to over the years. But I still think it's crap. Even in The Office Michael would get everyone the individual cake (or cobbler, pie, etc.) that they liked. What if Marissa and Jace have totally different tastes? The overall point is that this isn't some single mom with 5 kids who's barely making ends meet, and works every weekend and doesn't have the time or money for separate cakes or parties. It's just indicative of how little Jenelle and David really care about their kids. They leave everything until the last minute or forget entirely. 

I agree.  Every year his birthday is a second thought.  Last year she was too busy because she had David's birthday and Kaiser's to plan and this year he gets a shared cake.  She has zero kids at home all day with no job and could have made two boxed cakes for under $5 each to make each child feel special with minimal effort and could have tossed in some Dollar Tree balloons in themes each kid would have liked.  What she is teaching him is her vacations are #1, next come all the other kids and David and if she gets around to it, Jace gets an unwrapped gift and a shared cake while Ensley gets a photo shoot.

• Love 15

I don't know that the kids needed separate cakes (though it would be nice! And on two separate days!) - but more to the point, it appeared to be a shitty cake - like they just grabbed whatever was on sale at the grocery store and slapped on some candles.  There is no way that that cake was anybody's favorite cake. 

• Love 15

I literally think she’s one of the worst people whose actions have ever been documented for TV. She might even be the worst person who has been documented on a TV show for so long..can anyone think of a better contender for that title? I can’t think of another longer running reality show with a bigger asshole. Kate Gosselin is even light years ahead of Jenelle, imo. She’s also an asshole but at least no one fears her kids will end up dead or harmed.. How long was The Apprentice on for? ?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
27 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I literally think she’s one of the worst people whose actions have ever been documented for TV. She might even be the worst person who has been documented on a TV show for so long..can anyone think of a better contender for that title? I can’t think of another longer running reality show with a bigger asshole. Kate Gosselin is even light years ahead of Jenelle, imo. She’s also an asshole but at least no one fears her kids will end up dead or harmed.. How long was The Apprentice on for? ?

I long for the days when Speidi was the most foul thing on the shows I watched. Honestly, after the actions that have been caught on film by these creatures, it's like MTV actually WANTS to be the first reality show to film a murder. That's the only thing that could be worse than what these things have already done. 

• Love 12

Jace has so much hardship in his life and he can’t even get his own dang birthday cake.  FFS.  I put more thought and care into the birthday treats for my co-workers than Janelle does for Jace.  It’s one little thing that would mean the world to him.  But no.  Here share a 3 day old marble cake that doesn’t even have your name on it with your sister.  YES YOUR SISTER.  YOUR SISTER THAT YOU LOVE SO MUCH JACE GODDAMMIT.  

As for the guns and the NRA.  Janelle is a joke.  She may have a NRA sticker but she has no idea what they do or what they stand for.  If she was actually a high profile celeb I could even see them telling her to knock it off.  It’s such a scape goat pussy move to be all NRA NRA.  They do not endorse road rage or using your firearm as a scare tactic. Again, a simple 8 hour CCW class could have clarified this for her.  Alas, she is above that.   I hope someone shoots her between the eyes someday.  

• Love 19
5 hours ago, akr said:

I don't know that the kids needed separate cakes (though it would be nice! And on two separate days!) - but more to the point, it appeared to be a shitty cake - like they just grabbed whatever was on sale at the grocery store and slapped on some candles.  There is no way that that cake was anybody's favorite cake. 

Exactly. It looks like a cake they grabbed last minute because they just got home from vacation and they forgot the kids birthday.  

• Love 11

I'm a foster parent. Trust me CPS should remove her kids and find family. I'm sorry to say the foster care system is broken and not good either. I currently have a foster child who was seriously abused by their foster parents. I wish Jenelle and David would give up their rights. Ensley is young enough to be adopted. Jace is too old. But Babs is better for him. My heart hurts for poor Jace. His egg donor doesn't give two shits about him. I remember when Jenelle bitched about Jace calling Babs mom. Well she is his mom

Why does Jenelle have a gun anyway? Shes unstable 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'm glad Nathan is doing this, but I'm so damn skeptical that anything good is ever going to come out of these motions for custody. Jenelle has the magic court dust. 

Jenelle has been Teflon with criminal cases, for sure. The custody cases are different. She was at a huge disadvantage when she tried to get custody of Jace. Barb had been his parent since he was born and even though the swamp things tried to make Barb look like a neglectful parent by ambushing her in a parking lot, they had nothing. With UBT'S ex, they were able to bankrupt her by filing motion after motion and she finally had to give up because she didn't have any more money to spend on lawyers. If Nathan is getting some legal help, he has a decent shot at getting Kaiser out of the swamp. The two swamp idiots have given him a ton of ammo and a good lawyer could get a lot of mileage out of it. Also, Jenelle's road rage  reached major news outlets, bringing the situation to the attention of people with power, influence and an endless amount of money. If a respected news outlet did some digging and did a story about just the shit MTV has aired, there would be people calling for the heads of CPS and law enforcement in North Carolina to be presented on platters. I hope Nathan got the attention of someone with powerful media ties and is able to go head to head with the swamp things and their stable of assorted attorneys.

I learned a lot when my best friend went through the divorce from hell a few years ago. She would up having to spend 30k in attorney's fees to keep her daughters safe from the manipulation her ex was subjecting them to,  to keep herself safe from his craziness and to advocate for her children to get financial help from their father. She succeeded because she had a bulldog  attorney that knew family law inside and out and she had the money to pay him to do his job. I went to court with her and watching her lawyer chew her ex and spit him out was a thing of beauty.

• Love 19

Confession time. I've eaten frog's legs and they are delicious. However, after learning about where the swamp is located, I wouldn't eat anything that came out of it?

I want to expand a little on how the swamp things were able to bulldoze right over the agreement they made with Lurch's ex about visitation with Kaden. They agreed to keep him off of social media. Lurch immediately put pics on Instagram of them playing happy family. He violated the agreement. Olivia (his ex) had to pay her attorney to file a motion with the court because he was in contempt for violating the agreement. Depending on the attorney and their fees, filing that motion cost her a lot of money. They kept violating the agreement until  she had no more money to pay her attorney to file contempt motions, so she had to give up. Now the assholes do whatever they want when Kaden is at the swamp and thumb their noses at the visitation agreement. Nathan needs a badass pro bono attorney who will throw so many motions at the swamp things, their heads will spin and their pockets will be empty. Unfortunately, it's who has the most money wins in a lot of cases like this.

• Love 18

As happy as I am about Nathan filing, I really can't imagine much is going to come out of it. Despite Jenelle's neglect and how she allows David to abuse her children, she's managed to not get arrested for 3 (?) years now and CPS have judged that her kids are not in immediate danger. That may well be that they simply don't have the capacity to actually look into the case (kids are alive, no obvious bruises, attending daycare and school) but it would probably work in Jenelle's favour. 

Remember Jenelle wasn't charged after the road rage incident despite pulling a gun, chasing down a stranger and damaging their property. I'm not sure if that video will be usable in court after Corey wasn't allowed to use the footage of Leah off her face. And IRRC they passed their last court mandated drug tests (not that I believe they aren't users, with enough notice they could abstain for a month to get it out of their system).  

Nathan on the other hand has more recent charges and his mother is currently supervising his visitation. He's not the most appealing candidate for full custody. 

Maybe I'm wrong and Nathan has a brilliant lawyer and inside info which will damn Jenelle. But Jenelle has the advantage of money and a "clean" record for the last few years, Ensley's drug testing excluded and even then nothing really came of it. Plus she's "cared" for Kaiser since was born if you call throwing him a hotdog, allowing him to be dragged and hit by her husband and excluding him from family activities "caring". But besides the David stuff, none of that is illegal or enough to prove that she's an unfit mother. As I understand, the US gives a lot of freedom for parents to parent how they see fit where other countries would intervene. 

This is all to say that I hope Kaiser is taken a long long long way away from the swamp monsters where he can be loved and we won't see that terrified look in his eyes. But I'm not holding my breath. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, ChocolateAddict said:

As happy as I am about Nathan filing, I really can't imagine much is going to come out of it. Despite Jenelle's neglect and how she allows David to abuse her children, she's managed to not get arrested for 3 (?) years now and CPS have judged that her kids are not in immediate danger. That may well be that they simply don't have the capacity to actually look into the case (kids are alive, no obvious bruises, attending daycare and school) but it would probably work in Jenelle's favour. 

Remember Jenelle wasn't charged after the road rage incident despite pulling a gun, chasing down a stranger and damaging their property. I'm not sure if that video will be usable in court after Corey wasn't allowed to use the footage of Leah off her face. 

This made me think of an interesting thing (to me, anyway). The dude could sue Jenelle in small claims for damage to his property. 

I am under the impression that tv footage from an edited show isn’t enough for family court, but is it enough for civil court? Hmmm 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

Remember Jenelle wasn't charged after the road rage incident despite pulling a gun, chasing down a stranger and damaging their property. I'm not sure if that video will be usable in court after Corey wasn't allowed to use the footage of Leah off her face. And IRRC they passed their last court mandated drug tests (not that I believe they aren't users, with enough notice they could abstain for a month to get it out of their system).  

Nathan on the other hand has more recent charges and his mother is currently supervising his visitation. He's not the most appealing candidate for full custody. 

Maybe I'm wrong and Nathan has a brilliant lawyer and inside info which will damn Jenelle. But Jenelle has the advantage of money and a "clean" record for the last few years, Ensley's drug testing excluded and even then nothing really came of it. Plus she's "cared" for Kaiser since was born if you call throwing him a hotdog, allowing him to be dragged and hit by her husband and excluding him from family activities "caring". But besides the David stuff, none of that is illegal or enough to prove that she's an unfit mother. As I understand, the US gives a lot of freedom for parents to parent how they see fit where other countries would intervene. 

This is all to say that I hope Kaiser is taken a long long long way away from the swamp monsters where he can be loved and we won't see that terrified look in his eyes. But I'm not holding my breath. 

This is my concern as well. If Nathan weren't so fucked up, he could have already had at least 50/50 custody of Kai. The only reasons that he doesn't are that he didn't bother to pursue equal custody and/or he was too fucked up to qualify. I believe that he still has supervised visitation, so it's probably kind of a stretch for the court to remove Kai from his mother's "stable"(ish) home, where he's lived all his life, to live with Nathan. As I understand it (I'm not sure), Nathan lives in FL with his girlfriend most of the time, he's only been seeing Kai under his mother's supervision for some time, he is questionably/limitedly employed, his mental health status is unclear, he only recently had charges for violent crimes dismissed, etc., etc. I think Jenelle probably comes off better on paper and she has more money to pay lawyers.

• Love 11

I agree with Jenelle seemingly slipping out of every legal issue.

If it had been a man in Jenelle's shoes who chased a woman down a dirt road and then threatened her with a gun, you can be sure as shit that man would at minimum be taken in for questioning.

Jenelle does it, turns on the waterworks and bam! The cops just let her go to do more evil shit.

SMH. 

• Love 15