Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Jenelle framed the story like SHE called the cops after following Barb home from the restaurant, like she was worried about her mom. But I wonder if Barb didn't call the cops, because they were outside banging on windows, and Jenelle tried to change the story?

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle framed the story like SHE called the cops after following Barb home from the restaurant, like she was worried about her mom. But I wonder if Barb didn't call the cops, because they were outside banging on windows, and Jenelle tried to change the story?

I believe Jenelle called the cops after the Cinco De Mayo chase down and Barb called the cops on Mother's Day.

• Love 7
On 8/31/2017 at 7:45 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm so in on the road trip to get drunk with Barb! One of you has to get high with me though, so she can say "High! High! Yah both high!!".

I'll sign up for that. I don't drink alcohol but I love my bong.  I can't drive either so I'll pay for the gas if I can come along. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Of course not.  But Farrah already got the sparkly unicorn dildo deal.  

Idk, when I think of dildos I think of women who are open about their sexuality. Jenelle's Neanderthal boyfriends probably think if she has an orgasm on her own she's cheating. David probably has a video monitor on her in the bathroom to make sure she doesn't touch herself because THAT IS HIS JOB AS THE BIG MANLY MAN OF WORK BOOTS ON THE LAaaaAaaaNnnDdd.

• Love 8

I'm so down for the road trip to visit Babs! Maybe the companies who promote the show could get her a maid service to clean her house really well, and provide some fresh paint some and landscaping? I know things like that are harder to get done as you get older and have young kids at home. Maybe possibly a swing set & fort in the backyard for the kiddos to play in :)

• Love 10

When these two assholes keep doing shit like this, they'll continue until Barb wakes up and realizes that Jenelle is just as (MORE!) guilty as UBT

At this point, I think Barb is tone deaf to the part Jenelle plays in all of this drama. Barb thinks it is David in Jenelle's ear. He is, but Jenelle's behavior has been like this before UBT ever came into the picture. Barb has blinders on and seems to have this glimmer of hope that Jenelle will be the daughter she expects. 

@lovesnark your farm skills on our road trip would definitely come in handy. You got skills. 

19 hours ago, Maharincess said:

I'll sign up for that. I don't drink alcohol but I love my bong.  I can't drive either so I'll pay for the gas if I can come along. 

We will need to stop for a lot of snacks on this trip. lol 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

UBT is in court today. Dustin is his attorney!

12.jpg

/Grabs popcorn

Oh, wait....Dustin the Magic Lawyer is repping him. I guess some of Jenelle's Lucky Court Star stardust will land on David and nothing will happen (as is usual with this crew).....

Also, with regards to the stalking:

1) Good on Babs for reporting it. Good that there's a record. I'm worried though Barb felt she had to do this to get documentation because she is terrified David & Jenelle may actually physically hurt her. I think it's worse than any of us know....

2) If you spend precious moments of your time here on Earth stalking a grandma in her 50s who works full-time and raises young kids (especially when you have your own young kids you could be spending time with), you need to rethink your lives. Cough Jenelle cough David cough. 

• Love 21

I can't add anything that hasn't already been said but I'm really frightened of David with that shovel in his hands. Terrifying.

This brat  really voiced the prospect of her mother being put in jail. The woman who feed clothed  got up in the middle of the night diapered cleaned vomit went to parent conferences for Jace should go to jail.  Psycho David filming Barbar a having a glass of wine?  We've seen this waste of skin practically shooting up and over dosing  on heroin. 

The system best not fail Jace. 

• Love 17

With Jenelle and UBT as her parents, in no time she will be strained and tense. They should have named her Tensely. 

You thought I was kidding? I am dead serious about this road trip. lol  Barb, here we come!!

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

Let's look at the bright side. UBT is on probation for a year. That is 12 months where UBT can fuck up. We know with Jenelle in his life, it is only a matte of time before the cops are visiting him. Violation of probation is something Jenelle will hold over his head when the shit hits the fan. 

• Love 14

I'm a California grandmother who gets tired after a couple  of hours of my darling grandsons but am so up to a road trip to Prop up Barb. I'll bring us and her  some fine California wine. ( lips will be sealed if one of us decks Jennele while there) 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 8
On 9/1/2017 at 8:43 AM, Miss Chevious said:

@lovesnark I think you're onto something here. A new reality show where a bunch of people (who have never met and are from all parts of the country) go on an epic road trip to find an MTV star granny who is beleaguered by her nasty daughter and want to express their feelings of admiration and support for her predicament. 

In their quest, they deal with potty breaks, snack stops for slurpees and snafus like misplaced sunglasses and getting lost. In the end they achieve their goal, they all become friends with each other and the granny. They all go out and drink wine together.

MTV or TLC, take note!

This all sounds great but in addition to the bolded part...Jen-yell and her neanderthal yell and cuss at us while filming us with their phones.  Edited to add:  Later they will gloat to each other about the footage they have and how scared we are because of it.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

I'm a California grandmother who gets tired after a couple  of hours of my darling grandsons but am so up to a road trip to Prop up Barb. I'll bring us and her  some fine California wine. ( lips will be sealed if one of us decks Jennele while there) 

Let's just get down and all of us beat her ass. 

• Love 12

Guys, make sure you swing by GA and pick me up. I owe Jenelle a punch in the face and I don't even care if it goes on my record forever. It'll be worth it.

On second thought, I can just hire Dustin the lawyer and he'll be able to expunge it off my record

• Love 15
1 minute ago, MaggieG said:

Guys, make sure you swing by GA and pick me up. I owe Jenelle a punch in the face and I don't even care if it goes on my record forever. It'll be worth it.

On second thought, I can just hire Dustin the lawyer and he'll be able to expunge it off my record

There you go. We just need to hire Dustin. We will have to do a lot of those odd jobs to earn money not only for the bars, but for bail money and to pay Dustin. 

• Love 18
15 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ensley is starting to look more like Dave. 

Thank goodness for the kid. Men are less likely to beat children that look like them. 

Free Kaiser!

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

There you go. We just need to hire Dustin. We will have to do a lot of those odd jobs to earn money not only for the bars, but for bail money and to pay Dustin. 

Yup! I will fly down from The Chi and meet you guys there. It would be a blast. 

• Love 7

Count me out on this one. Florida is getting an uninvited visit from Aunt Irma. Why can't she just visit Jenelle's land (and ONLY Jenelle's land...nobody else in South Carolina) while the kids are at daycare/school - not to hurt them but to undo all of the sod UBT laid out just so he and Jenelle won't have time to have fun at the beach.

AGAIN, not to hurt them just to mess up their land for their wedding. I wouldn't wish for anyone to be harmed and for anyone else in Irma's path please stay safe - much love from the Previously TV family.

Edited by Calm81
Had to edit to make sure everyone understood that I only want the hurricane to target Jenelle's backyard and nothing else. I don't want anyone hurt ?
  • Love 10

JesusGodLm2162 - not just hotdogs.  They need frosting out of a can, sugary orange water, and a healthy heaping of lint covered cheetos.  Plus a dozen stray puppies and kittens.  #familypicnics #carseatsareforjerks #thislandismyland #babyloisnotjo's 

• Love 22