Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Are we really looking at ass crack on here? I mean, what else could it be? I am not seeing bikini strings or thong signs. Who in the hell puts their naked ass on Instatwitter or whatever for the world to see and then complains about their mother being a poor role model from a sip of wine?

I can't even do it with Jenelle. My blood pressure goes through the roof.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I loathe Jenelle but Randy really needs to stop. He's too old for this shit. Considering his daughter picked a deadbeat loser for her first baby daddy and took five years to get a GED, he really isn't in a position to pass judgment.

Yeah, I like Randy generally and obviously Jenelle sucks but it's definitely not a good look for a 50-something (?) professional to be doing this. Isn't it sort of weird for his clients? 

• Love 7

While I agree that  Randy is too old to be acting like this, it warms my heart a little to know he's getting under Jenelle's skin. And, he didn't mention her in that tweet (even though it's obvious). Jenelle knew she was guilty of being the screamer and jumped right in to post something ever so classy, then delete it before anyone could call her out. And, sorry Jenelle. The entire world knows 'what you've been through' because you've shown it all. Everything you've been through has been of your own making and a result of your selfish, stupid decisions.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

That must be what she is wearing in the bamboo photo. 

@druzy that video is so funny the way they slowed down the attorney's words. Thanks for posting it.

We, the "hatters" know what she did back then and what she agreed to in that scene. The Jenelle fanatics will say that was then, this is now, and emphasize it was a "temporary" order. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

From the article:

“He should be more focused on Aubree being ignored, since all they show is me yelling and if that’s true and that’s all we do 24/7…then I guess MTV is true about Aubree being ignored since Watson has been born.”

Those are fighting words Jenelle! Don't you dare criticize another mother or father's parenting. You need to have several seats!

“The only time I’m angry is if my mom comes around,” she told Radar.

I beg to differ. Remember when you locked yourself in the bathroom a few episodes ago and had a melt down because David wasn't paying attention to you because he was packing the moving truck? Remember when you flipped out in the car because Kaiser was crying for David? Remember when you threw homemade ice water at Nathan’s girlfriend?

“He just makes it look like I’m psycho."

Nothing is ever your fault Jenelle.

"He never has anything nice to say and I don’t say a damn thing about him. I don’t get it.”

You called him fat last night

Edited by druzy
  • Love 21
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

She is just getting back from LA today and complaining as usual! She is such a victim! 

Did you see where someone said they should have put them in Cargo!! ?????? I lmao!!  Too bad they didn't drag her out. She's done nothing but cuss people out on twitter since she got home. 

• Love 15
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Did you see where someone said they should have put them in Cargo!! ?????? I lmao!!  Too bad they didn't drag her out. She's done nothing but cuss people out on twitter since she got home. 

And there she goes, tagging Delta just like she does AAA and any other company that she thinks she'll get a perk from. 

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Someone pointed out the plane doesn't even have first class.  Nice try, Jenelle.  No class for you.

43AE68CE00000578-4833702-Sheer_daring_MT

Jenelle must've called the paps and had this photo shoot setup.   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4833702/Jenelle-Evans-dons-sheer-swimsuit-beach.html#v-1915910187731077760

She paid the paps for the photo shoot and the paps sold the pictures-lol. @Mkay posted a Blind Item a few posts above. 

• Love 6

Haha! Someone pointed out that the plane they were on doesn't have a first class section, it's a puddle jumper. Bitch is just whining hoping to get something for free. I guess I'll have to open a twitter account so the next time I'm not happy with customer service, I can tweet about it instead of, you know, making a phone call or actually talking to someone in person. Some of those responses are hilarious!

• Love 12

I'd hate to be the one to break it to her, but pretty much any seat in an airplane (even in first class) is going to be a tight squeeze for anyone that's UBT's height. Paying "extra" would get you maybe 1 or 2 inches of additional leg room space. 

Mr. Chevious is quite tall also (although not as tall as UBT) and always feels squashed when flying. Sometimes you just have to grin and bear it. 

So suck it up, Jenelle.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, druzy said:

From the article:

Those are fighting words Jenelle! Don't you dare criticize another mother or father's parenting. You need to have several seats!

Jenelle kind of has a point though. Sure she was dead wrong for starting the drama with Barb, but you also don't see Barb on Twitter talking shit about Chelsea. Randy gets in a huff anytime Chelsea's criticized, yet turns around and does the same to her castmate. He needs to find a new hobby.

• Love 8

Possibly because Barb doesn't have anything to criticize Chelsea about?

Barb has her hands full with her three grandchildren. She can barely tweet, post or comment on her own social media. Jesus has his hands full with Jenelle's kids. I am going to ask him to please turn his attention to Barb because she has her hands full and I am worried about her health. If something happens to Barb...

Jenelle needs to turn her attention to her children and quit worrying about who speaks the truth about her scrappy ass.

• Love 14
57 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Possibly because Barb doesn't have anything to criticize Chelsea about?

Chelsea's been a total shrew this season. There's plenty of things one could criticize her for, the point is none of the other cast members nor their families are doing so. In this instance, I think Jenelle was right. She shouldn't have used the foul language she did, but she also wasn't the one who started it.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

It is not about what you think is worthy of criticism or how it is Chelsea annoys you or anyone else. My only point was Barb likely doesn't see anything that she feels is worthy of criticism. As I pointed out before, the woman has no time to post about her own life, much less use that time to criticize other cast members. The woman doesn't even criticize or mention MTV the way the rest of them do. At least, I have not read or heard her say anything about the company. I could be wrong. I have been before.

Seeing how much Barb has to put up with in her life, mainly Jenelle and David, I think when Barb watches the other girls on screen, she may feel her own troubles with her daughter, who is so unhinged and frenzied, that the behaviors of the rest of the girls just don't register. Barb is also having to deal with the mess left behind by her other daughter. Those things that bother you about Chelsea, possibly don't even register on Barb's radar. She may wish she could have a daughter who was like Leah or Chelsea or have a relationship where she was treated the way they treat her when they are in her presence.

Going back to talking about Jenelle because this is her topic.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 12

I agree with you @SPLAIN, Barb may look at the other girls and see "character flaws and bad choices" while she looks at her own daughter and sees "unhinged". The two aren't in the same category. 

I dont think Randy should be engaging the girls on twitter (even if his criticisms are valid), but to me that's a character flaw, and Jenelle is in no place to speak about someone's choice to criticize her for things that are true (it's not as if Randy made it up or was spreading false info he believed to be true). But in Jenelle fashion she's the victim and everyone else is out to get her. 

• Love 7

I don't get why part of her rant was about how he never says anything "good" about her. Why is he obligated to pat her on the head? Just because everyone is and she likes it? 

Maybe she should throw a rally for her supporters and then she can get the praise and adulation she requires in order to continue to function as pres-...I mean, Teen Mom 2 star.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I don't get why part of her rant was about how he never says anything "good" about her. Why is he obligated to pat her on the head? Just because everyone is and she likes it? 

Maybe she should throw a rally for her supporters and then she can get the praise and adulation she requires in order to continue to function as pres-...I mean, Teen Mom 2 star.

Right. Jenelle wouldn't mind if Randy tweeted good things about her. That is what she expects from everyone - look at her and either see her as the victim or praise her. She can physically go after her mother, but don't dare say mere words about her own behavior on a social media page when she presents that asshole behavior on television. Fuck that shit. Don't like the truth, Jenelle? Truth hurts? Maybe look at yourself and your behavior. No one tweeted you are a junkie. Not yet, at least. 

ETA: forgot to add...Agree with @SPLAIN. Chelsea on her worst day is nowhere near Jenelle on her "best" day.  If Chelsea has been catty, bitchy, annoying, this past season, it could possibly be due to her pregnancy and the PPD. Aubree is also getting older and as kids do, they don't always listen to what their parents say or ask of them. Aubree having to be told something more than once is not unusual, but it can be frustrating to a parent who can then rag on their kid for not listening. It happens to the best of us. The way Chelsea parents her daughter might be appreciated by Jenelle's kids and step-daughter. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

Randy didn't tweet at her. She jumped on that.  It could have been about anyone, but we all know who it was about.  She was soooo upset they had to call Morgan and complain.  ? Sure Jan.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 9

IMG_2227.PNG

IMG_2229.PNG

IMG_2228.PNG

Funny she only only started talking about a therapist after someone brought it up last night. You mean to tell me she has made a quick trip to the therapist this morning? When did this conversation supposedly happen?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15

Do you think the therapist was court-ordered? Part of the child custody order?

Jenelle did mention two episodes ago about Jace's therapist and what she suggested. It was during the scene where Barb mentioned Jace hitting her in the nose. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I love how she insinuates that the  "other party"  is blasting Jace's feeling all over the world.   Like Barb aka Other Party of the 48 posts on Instagram with no official twitter account is hellbent on revealing all to public.

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Do you think the therapist was court-ordered? Part of the child custody order?

Jenelle did mention two episodes ago about Jace's therapist and what she suggested. It was during the scene where Barb mentioned Jace hitting her in the nose. 

I hope so. Let's hope this therapist thinks logically. Jenelle says in twitter she gave the therapist her book to read so she understand HER childhood. ? I hope they didn't pick a Teen Mom fan. 

She makes me sick to my stomach.  At least Barb wasn't out in the bamboo Forrest butt naked. 

IMG_2231.PNG

• Love 3

Please please can someone who has twitter ask Janelle "what does Jace's therapist say about constantly bashing Jace's primary caregiver on camera and social media?"

aldo yeah everyone knows coco de mayo is most often celebrated by 60 odd year old woman pounding wine. THINK!!

• Love 20

When Jenelle mentioned Cinco de Mayo on air, I laughed. I mean, I really laughed. She makes it sound like her mother, who normally drinks wine throughout the year, is suddenly going to chug alcohol like Catelynn (check out her photo on her topic thread).  As if Cinco de Mayo suddenly becomes this day where Barb will just let it all loose, drink like it is nobody's business WITH THE KIDS IN HER PRESENCE.  What happened on St. Patrick's Day? 

@Mkay I still maintain Jenelle was wearing that see-through bathing suit when she was high as fuck in the bamboo forest. lol 

• Love 17

I love how she says she and his therapist decided not to talk publicly about Jace's feeling.  Uhhhh, his therapist is legally/ethically required not to talk publicly about him you moron.  I think the concern is all about you and your social media obsession.

• Love 20

I think Jenelle meant, although her Twitter surely wasn't clear, is that she and the therapist decided in therapy that Jenelle wasn't going to publicly discuss Jace anymore. 

My question is, how does this play out on the show since that is all Jenelle ever discusses? Will she now be discussing her hatred over Nathan? I mean, the girl just doesn't get what she is being said to her. You don't discuss Jace on social media because it causes problems not to mention how it affects Jace. The message being told is, social media is not the place to air personal issues about anyone. A therapist won't demand Jenelle remove herself from the show, however, if this therapist is court-ordered (and I pray she is) that means she may need to give the court a report on what her findings are down the road. One of her recommendations may be that for the mental and well-being of Jace, he be removed from the show and there is to be no mention of him at all of his circumstances as a storyline. 

29 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Barb strikes me as the type who could probably down a bottle of wine if she knew she was in the house for the night, but I don't see her getting plastered at a restaurant knowing she had to drive three small children home. I wonder what the other diners thought seeing this unfold in the parking lot. What a great story to tell at work the next day, lol. I was actually in a Barnes and Nobles' Starbucks once where a woman caught her daughter-in-law with the man she'd been cheating with. It was a massive scene and the cops ended up being called. To this day, it's one of my best dinner party stories ever.

I agree.

lol @ the story.  I'd love to know the details. 

• Love 11
52 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

When Jenelle mentioned Cinco de Mayo on air, I laughed. I mean, I really laughed. She makes it sound like her mother, who normally drinks wine throughout the year, is suddenly going to chug alcohol like Catelynn (check out her photo on her topic thread).  As if Cinco de Mayo suddenly becomes this day where Barb will just let it all loose, drink like it is nobody's business WITH THE KIDS IN HER PRESENCE.  What happened on St. Patrick's Day? 

@Mkay I still maintain Jenelle was wearing that see-through bathing suit when she was high as fuck in the bamboo forest. lol 

Hahahaha I agree. She was probably so high she thought she was at the beach. 

Edited to add that she she has removed a the tweets about Barb drinking with the kids. Those of us who like to hang on to pictures she snaps in case they are needed in the future started digging them out in response.  I couldn't find the one I remembered but she deleted those tweets just now. ?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 12