Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

Janelle is a narcissist.  She wanted a daughter to have a "mini-me".  When end-table develops her own personality and refuses to submit to and worship Janelle, the milk bath will hit the fan.

signed, daughter of a narcissist 

Thats one of the big things I worry about when it comes to Janelle, that she will eventually see her daughter as competition. 

Edited by jadecorleone
Trimming the post
  • Love 10
41 minutes ago, jadecorleone said:

Thats one of the big things I worry about when it comes to Janelle, that she will eventually see her daughter as competition. 

Jenelle will certainly create an environment where EndTable is seen as the better daughter over David's other daughter.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, nightmeri said:

Janelle is a narcissist.  She wanted a daughter to have a "mini-me".  When end-table develops her own personality and refuses to submit to and worship Janelle, the milk bath will hit the fan.

signed, daughter of a narcissist 

Sorry to hear you have to deal with a narcissist parent @nightmeri . I read the sub  r/raisedbynarcissists on Reddit , it sounds awful and I find it fascinating too.  Hope you've been able to set boundaries for your own sanity. I'm worried for poor little EndTable, batshit crazy parents is no way to grow up.  Juhnelle could definately turn on a daughter and I can see her having problems with UncleID daughter too going forward .  Get away girls! As soon as you're able !!

Edited by DNR
Ninja edit
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, DNR said:

Sorry to hear you have to deal with a narcissist parent @nightmeri . I read the sub  r/raisedbynarcissists on Reddit , it sounds awful and I find it fascinating too.  Hope you've been able to set boundaries for your own sanity. I'm worried for poor little EndTable, batshit crazy parents is no way to grow up.  Juhnelle could definately turn on a daughter and I can see her having problems with UncleID daughter too going forward .  Get away girls! As soon as you're able !!

I'm so sorry @nightmeri I have for anyone to have to deal with a narcissist.  My mother in law is one. We cut off contact about 5 yrs ago because she made our lives a, well, nightmare.  Glad to have you here! 

Someone asked about Jenelle's dogs in here yesterday and low and behold she posted a Snapchat with them today. (It was a video of her telling them to stay and then they followed when she told them to)

IMG_9754.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I'm so sorry @nightmeri I have for anyone to have to deal with a narcissist.  My mother in law is one. We cut off contact about 5 yrs ago because she made our lives a, well, nightmare.  Glad to have you here! 

My mother-in-law is a narcissist too!  I have been trying to cut her off but my husband won't let her go. I wish I could convince him.  I am so jealous you were able to make the break.

I am 100% sure Jenelle is a narcissist.  Sadly, there really isn't a way for them to see that about themselves, so she will continue on as she is.  

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

My mother-in-law is a narcissist too!  I have been trying to cut her off but my husband won't let her go. I wish I could convince him.  I am so jealous you were able to make the break.

I am 100% sure Jenelle is a narcissist.  Sadly, there really isn't a way for them to see that about themselves, so she will continue on as she is.  

My husband was pushed to his limit when we had our child and it seemed to make her crazier. It was bad. I hope that one day you can get away from it. It will be such a huge stress relief. Hang in there. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Someone asked about Jenelle's dogs in here yesterday and low and behold she posted a Snapchat with them today. (It was a video of her telling them to stay and then they followed when she told them to)

IMG_9754.PNG

I was the one wondering about the dogs. Where's the pomeranian puppy from last season? How much you want to bet Uncle Creepy 'trained' them by beating the shit out of them? He's probably standing behind Jenelle and the dogs are too terrified to move.

• Love 4

Thanks for explaining the way these two nudniks are able to afford the lifestyle and all the material things they have. It really is disgusting how our society rewards these girls with side line endorsement deals, appearances at clubs, etc...when all they've done is have multiple illegitimate children with multiple baby daddies.  I know so many young people who are struggling to pay off student loans and working two or more jobs to pay rent and bills and these girls don't do anything but pop out babies and sit on their couches.  This David guy is so gross...and so stupid I think a box of rocks has more brain power. What a hee haw. I have noticed how MTV seems to go out of their way to portray these two as a loving and happy couple after Jenelle threatened to stop filming if they didn't start showing them in a better light.  MTV should grow a pair and fire these people when they threaten to quit...Adam is the worst. What a horrible jerk he is...the way he treats the MTV crew with his belligerent, nasty attitude just makes him more unlikable and vile. I agree about Jenelle's new house...why in the world would they buy swamp land and out in the middle of nowhere? That looked really isolated and mosquito ridden.  Again, poor Jace. Such a sweet kid that is badgered by his mom all the time to say he wants to live with her and then by his grandmother too. I really feel badly for him.

• Love 4

Does Barb badger Jace? I don't think so. She does check his temperature on how his interactions with Jenelle have gone but I don't think she pressures him. He knows how much Barb loves him and appreciates the camp and other activities she arranges for him and gardening and the other things they do together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him and suspect that by the time Jenelle actually does go to court, if that day ever comes, he'll be a little older and a lot more confident enough to say, "Bitch, please, I'm staying with Meme." Let's send the poor child good thoughts.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, lovesnark said:

I was the one wondering about the dogs. Where's the pomeranian puppy from last season? How much you want to bet Uncle Creepy 'trained' them by beating the shit out of them? He's probably standing behind Jenelle and the dogs are too terrified to move.

You are probably right, and this pisses me off soooo much right now on a personal level. I totally fell in love with this cute dog at a local animal rescue, but I know I can't give her the home she needs right now, because I live alone in an apartment and work full time. Hmmm, maybe I did it all wrong by going to college, getting a job, and having no desire to procreate until I'm married. Meanwhile, people like Jenelle who don't even like dogs have the perfect environment to adopt as many as they want! So unfair. 

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I worry for Kaiser's safety around David because he looks so much like Nathan.

Absolutely, we've already heard Uncle ID reger to Kaiser as a "whiny little bitch" and that was knowimg full well that cameras were there. Im sure David is already emotionally abusing Kaiser and Jace and will only get worse if they are sent to live with him for extended periods of time.

I really hate to think this way, but I can even see David causing accidents" with Kaiser falling in the water or whatnot. Even worse, I can see Jenelle being in on it.

• Love 12

I think Nathan is a ridiculously crappy person, but both his and kaiser's faces light up when they're together! I'm sure Kaiser feels like his load has been lifted in Nathan's presence, where he gets positive attention and interaction. I go back and forth on whether Nathan or Jenelle is a better person, but I think Nathan has a slight edge, for at least loving his son. 

• Love 20
6 hours ago, politichick said:

Does Barb badger Jace? I don't think so. She does check his temperature on how his interactions with Jenelle have gone but I don't think she pressures him. He knows how much Barb loves him and appreciates the camp and other activities she arranges for him and gardening and the other things they do together. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him and suspect that by the time Jenelle actually does go to court, if that day ever comes, he'll be a little older and a lot more confident enough to say, "Bitch, please, I'm staying with Meme." Let's send the poor child good thoughts.

Barb certainly has made a point of asking Jace many times if he wants to live with her rather than Jenelle...maybe "badger" is too strong a word in Barb's case but not in Jenelle's...they both are guilty of asking him this a lot. What is so sad is that when Jenelle asks him if he wants to live with her, Jace always nods his head and says yes then a few days later when Barb asks him if he wants to stay with her he does the same thing. He knows he has to tell both of them the same thing or else there will be more drama to deal with. I think it's terrible the way Jenelle manipulates Jace and bad mouths Barb to him...she really is a sucky parent and all the glamour photo shots of her holding her new baby don't wash away all the crap that she's foisted on Jace and Kaiser. Jace's reaction when Jenelle told him she was having a baby..."Another one???" that was hilarious and yet spoke volumes!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, kicksave said:

. I agree about Jenelle's new house...why in the world would they buy swamp land and out in the middle of nowhere?

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeap.

And, no nosy neighbors and plenty of places to bury the bodies.

• Love 6
On 2/8/2017 at 9:24 PM, Jennifersdc said:

That's really funny...

Though there is a small place in my cold dark heart (mostly when it comes to reality TV personalities) that has some sympathy for Jenelle. She obviously has mental issues. Being a total narcissistic, dick-obsessed asshole doesn't help though. Reminds me of Danielle Staub (except Danielle's a "better" mother). See cold dark heart.

I actually think Jenelle is probably a better mother than a few of the other Moms. She was the worst of the bunch in the earlier seasons, but she's moved up in rank, in my book. I say this because I think that, while she's selfish and her needs, emotionally, will always come first, I think she'll be able to meet her children's basic needs of shelter, food, clothes, getting the kids to school on time, etc. I don't think she'd be negligent in that way. I see her as the type of mom to be very self-involved and permissive, not very strict, more like a fun mom that buys her kids anything they want and isn't very strict and is always off pursuing her latest "soulmate" and chooses her man over her kids, but so long as she stays clean, I don't think it'd be a "time to call CPS" type of situation bc she'd still be able to meet their basic needs. 

I think Catelynn and Leah are probably the worst moms of the bunch in that they seem to struggle to meet even their kid's most basic needs. Catelynn can barely look after her child and always dumps her off to her mother and Leah...well, we all know what Leah's like, she can't get her kids to school on time, feeds them at odd hours, feeds them cheese puffs off the floor, etc.  

1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

I actually think Jenelle is probably a better mother than a few of the other Moms. She was the worst of the bunch in the earlier seasons, but she's moved up in rank, in my book. I say this because I think that, while she's selfish and her needs, emotionally, will always come first, I think she'll be able to meet her children's basic needs of shelter, food, clothes, getting the kids to school on time, etc. I don't think she'd be negligent in that way.

Eh, I don't know. The thing is, Jenelle has rarely had to deal with any of her children on her own. Jace, of course, she basically dumped on Barb because feeding and caring for him was too much a burden for her. With Kaiser, we have seen Nathan when they were still together and now David being very hands on. Jenelle has flipped out more then once on camera and slapped Kaiser in is crib or playpen when he demanded too much of her (aka acting like a normal child that wants love and affection). With Ensley it remains to be seen. I think as long as she has a loser to pick up her considerable slack she will be able to provide the bare minimum for her kids of food, shelter, cloths and such. But I wonder if David loses his strangle hold on her and she is alone or the next loser wants to party and not play daddy, how she will treat her kids. I could easily see her, if she doesn't find a loser right away to play daddy number 4, screaming at the kids and locking in them in their rooms without dinner 'cause she needs to chill, dude. In other words, imo Jury is still out on her.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Eh, I don't know. The thing is, Jenelle has rarely had to deal with any of her children on her own. Jace, of course, she basically dumped on Barb because feeding and caring for him was too much a burden for her. With Kaiser, we have seen Nathan when they were still together and now David being very hands on. Jenelle has flipped out more then once on camera and slapped Kaiser in is crib or playpen when he demanded too much of her (aka acting like a normal child that wants love and affection). With Ensley it remains to be seen. I think as long as she has a loser to pick up her considerable slack she will be able to provide the bare minimum for her kids of food, shelter, cloths and such. But I wonder if David loses his strangle hold on her and she is alone or the next loser wants to party and not play daddy, how she will treat her kids. I could easily see her, if she doesn't find a loser right away to play daddy number 4, screaming at the kids and locking in them in their rooms without dinner 'cause she needs to chill, dude. In other words, imo Jury is still out on her.

She slapped Kaiser? I don't remember that. Was this last season or this season? 

1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

This x1000. She spent NO time taking care of Jace. Like she said, she was a teenager, wanted to party and she didn't need to take care of the child because her mom would do it. She's spent very little time with Kaiser by herself. After Nathan moved out, she moved her druggie friend, Tori in to take care of Kaiser while she was off making appearances and cruising for her next soulmate sperm donor. The rare times she was alone with Kaiser, she bitched and whined because it was soooooo hard to take care of him all by herself. Remember the car chase with Nathan? She'd had Kaiser for a week by herself and literally chased him down to dump the baby with him. Right before she moved Uncle Creepy in, she had another friend living with her to take care of Kaiser. She doesn't work, she doesn't go to school, yet Kaiser is in daycare. After Uncle Creepy moved in, they had his sister there watching the kids all the time. Now that she's out in the boonies with no one to dump the kids on, she's going to get a real taste of being a mother. And, I don't believe it's going to go very well. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. Once the baby is mobile, she'll be plopped in her crib like Kaiser so Jenelle can sprawl on the couch and whine about being soooooo stressed, dude.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

The rare times she was alone with Kaiser, she bitched and whined because it was soooooo hard to take care of him all by herself.

Yup. She never actually physically hurt Kaiser, at least a few times we saw, instead of comforting him or showing him affection, she would put him in his crib, usually in the dark, to cry his eyes out and she would moan to Tori about her life. So yeah, Kaiser wasn't starved or neglected, but he has received little to no emotional warmth or maternal love from Jenelle. That to me is just as damaging then neglect.

• Love 18

I don't think Jenelle is any better than any of the other moms at meeting her children's basic needs. She's never met Jace's. Barb raised him. He just goes to Jenelle to play X-box and sneak Coke out of the fridge. 

As for Kasier, Nathan may be a violent piece of shit with women, but he did ALL the heavy lifting when they were together. And, as others have pointed out, Jenelle has always had someone living with her, whether it's a man or a friend. Not only can she not be alone, but she cannot handle her kids on her own either. She's either dumping them on their grandparents or making sure she has someone there to help her. And when she DOES meet their basic needs....it's very very basic. I'm not saying I've never fed my kids a hot dog, but I don't recall ever seeing Jenelle making something healthy for that kid. She keeps him in a high chair or playpen as often as possible, so she doesn't have to bother baby-proofing the house. She's a wretch. 

I guarantee now that the baby is here, Kaiser will be spending a good bit of time with Nathan all of a sudden. Or his mom. Or David's mom. Or the mailman, why not???

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I guarantee now that the baby is here, Kaiser will be spending a good bit of time with Nathan all of a sudden. Or his mom. Or David's mom. Or the mailman, why not???

I bet if we do see him, it'll be Jenelle handing him to a producer like Cate handed Nova over when she didn't have anyone else to pass the kid too.  We'll never hear "and Mtv don't count" [as adult supervision] like Leah said, either.  UncleID got rid of everyone else.

That flowchart is scary sad druzy.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, lovesnark said:

This x1000. She spent NO time taking care of Jace. Like she said, she was a teenager, wanted to party and she didn't need to take care of the child because her mom would do it. She's spent very little time with Kaiser by herself. After Nathan moved out, she moved her druggie friend, Tori in to take care of Kaiser while she was off making appearances and cruising for her next soulmate sperm donor. The rare times she was alone with Kaiser, she bitched and whined because it was soooooo hard to take care of him all by herself. Remember the car chase with Nathan? She'd had Kaiser for a week by herself and literally chased him down to dump the baby with him. Right before she moved Uncle Creepy in, she had another friend living with her to take care of Kaiser. She doesn't work, she doesn't go to school, yet Kaiser is in daycare. After Uncle Creepy moved in, they had his sister there watching the kids all the time. Now that she's out in the boonies with no one to dump the kids on, she's going to get a real taste of being a mother. And, I don't believe it's going to go very well. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. Once the baby is mobile, she'll be plopped in her crib like Kaiser so Jenelle can sprawl on the couch and whine about being soooooo stressed, dude.

This^

Jenelle already dumps Kaiser off with Dopey David's mom all the time...and she isn't even related to Kaiser. All I've seen with Jenelle when she is at home is her sitting on a couch or in her bed while Jace plays video games or plays outside unsupervised. I don't expect things to be much different with the new baby...as long as she has Dopey David there to do all the heavy lifting and his mom to be the babysitter when she goes on vacations, appearances, etc...let's see how long these two last when they have all three children to take care of, assuming she gets custody of Jace...God help that poor child if that happens.

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, kicksave said:

This^

Jenelle already dumps Kaiser off with Dopey David's mom all the time...and she isn't even related to Kaiser. All I've seen with Jenelle when she is at home is her sitting on a couch or in her bed while Jace plays video games or plays outside unsupervised. I don't expect things to be much different with the new baby...as long as she has Dopey David there to do all the heavy lifting and his mom to be the babysitter when she goes on vacations, appearances, etc...let's see how long these two last when they have all three children to take care of, assuming she gets custody of Jace...God help that poor child if that happens.

Don't forget Maryssa, the creep's daughter! That makes 4 kids they have no business being in charge of. And, according to Jenelle, Uncle Creepy is going to get visitation with the son he's not allowed contact with! Sure, Jenelle...........I have to keep telling myself that Barb will never let Jace live with them. Jace has been with her for 7 years and doesn't even want to spend time with Jenelle, let alone be at her mercy 24/7. If it ever makes it as far as an actual court proceeding, Jace will have an opportunity to talk openly and honestly with an expert about where he wants to live and why. And, Barb has reams of documentation outlining why Jenelle isn't capable of providing a healthy environment. 

• Love 7

Oh, to me that childhood pic is the spitting image of Barbara! It's amazing how much some of these people change. Aubree looks just like Chelsea as a child, this one looks like her mum. 

It would be nice if Nathan could get his act together for his son. As many have noted, even though he's got a hell of a lot of issues, when he shared a home with Jennelle he was the primary caregiver and when he's shown on visitation with the child, the little boy is gleeful and they even seem to have bedtime and other rituals. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Looks like Jenelle has bought herself a huge rock and is now engaged to David.  How many times has this girl been engaged now?  

(Fake) Barb says 6.  Hahaha 

• Love 16

I am not a Jenelle fan by any means, except for enjoying the drama she brings to this show. And I definitely think that the time is long since past where she could have claimed Jace. Now he needs to stay with Barb where he is comfortable.

But I do see that she is a bit calmer around David. I will give him credit that he doesn't come across as a hard drug  user or somebody that would be supportive of that. I don't know if Jenelle is afraid  of him, or if she's on some good calming meds, but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she is making some small progress. I would love for her to have a relationship that actually lasts.

I have always thought that Jenelle had a higher intelligence than many girls on this show. Unfortunately we all see she has mental health issues. But with a stable family life and proper treatment, maybe she can  actually be a mom to the younger two kids.

Lets see how long my optimism can last, lol!

Lol, she totally copied Chelsea's ring. You don't see many oval solitaires these days. It's not like jewelry stores are so filled with them, they'd be an obvious choice. And I'm saying "she" because I'm assuming Jenelle is the one who selected and paid for the ring.

• Love 11

"I was going to fight for custody of Jace but I've got to plan for the wedding.  Jace, aren't you going to love being the ring bearer?"

Wedding planning should go quickly as she already has the dress picked out.

Chelsea-Houska-Wedding-Dress-490x898.jpg

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Gahhhhh.....She talks about haters but it sure seems she hates Chelsea. You will never be able to live like her.

What did I miss?  What has she said about Chelsea?  I think she's jealous of the positive attention Chelsea gets and the fact that Chelsea is a good person with a good family but I didn't know she hates her. 

• Love 4

She does seem calm around David, but they haven't been together all that long either. She seemed delighted when she and Nathan first got together too. Parenting a newborn is hard on the most stable couples, imagine a mother full of mental illness and a history of drug addiction,  and a father with a history of physical violence, it's not a good mix. I wish them the best for the sake of the children, and I can only hope that one day Jenelle will love on her kids the way they deserve. I hope UBT can quit insulting and mocking Jenelle's kids and encourage them to pursue their interests, even if it's not the.very.most.masculine activity on the planet, even if it's ballet. Both of these nut jobs would need to have major life epiphanies and regular counselling if we ever want to see the kids grow up without being "broken" as Jo nicely put it. 

Jenelle got Chelsea's ring, she'll wear a simple, long sleeved lace dress with a floral crown, she'll accidentally call UBT Cole during her vows, and change her own name to Jenellsea.

I had to laugh at the newborn "family" shots. Where are the siblings? They look like first time parents, you'd never know Kaiser, Jace and Marissa existed in their lives. Oh wait...

• Love 13

Oh man I've missed so much... I moved from Florida to Texas so my last week or so has been crazy. 

As much as I can't stand Jenelle I really don't like joking about murder... but with all of this obsession with bath tubs/water... who's willing to bet that's how she goes. 

The engagement... meh, it just puts her right on schedule with the inevitable break up.

• Love 7