Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Count me as excited to see who she chooses for her bridesmaids...

MTV will have to find some famewhores and pay them because Jenelle doesn't have any friends. Of course, Uncle Creepy will tell Jenelle his sister has to be one. Barb will find out about the wedding date via coworkers who saw it online. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

MTV will hire some rent-a-friends. IIRC, didn't we find out last season that one of her "friends" was actually an MTV production assistant?

15 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I actually kind of felt for Nathan last night when he said he loved Jenelle as the mother of his child. I do think he means that. UBT would never, ever, ever say something like that, and just imagine if Jenelle said that about Nathan! That statement just proved for me that Nathan is a much kinder person than UBT, hands down. 

I actually thought his little speech about Jenelle showed just how unstable he is. He was actually saying things like "she's a good person" and "she has a good heart" and "she's very caring". WHAT??? The dude is straight up delusional. 

9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Whoever she picks will have the offer rescinded for "stealing" Jenelle's hoodie 2 months later. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually thought his little speech about Jenelle showed just how unstable he is. He was actually saying things like "she's a good person" and "she has a good heart" and "she's very caring". WHAT??? The dude is straight up delusional. 

Whoever she picks will have the offer rescinded for "stealing" Jenelle's hoodie 2 months later. 

It seemed really insincere to me. He says anything to look good. 

He also said Jessica was the best person on earth, then after he was arrested for the second time for beating the crap out of her said she physically abused him throughout their relationship and he loved her but she was also horrible and it was the worst thing he'd ever experienced. Total "splitting" and victim tales. Dude is as cray as Jenelle. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1

Yea, I definitely think Nathan is right up there with the crazy. Different kinds of crazy, though. I do see him as capable of love, which I don't get from Jenelle. She goes through the motions, but I don't really think she's ever loved any of her kids. I think Nathan genuinely loves his son, but he exposed him to incredibly scary and unstable situations when he was fighting with Jenelle, so he's really not any better of a parent. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 13
53 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I definitely think Nathan is right up there with the crazy. Different kinds of crazy, though. I do see him as capable of love, which I don't get from Jenelle. She goes through the motions, but I don't really think she's ever loved any of her kids. I think Nathan genuinely loves his son, but he exposed him to incredibly scary and unstable situations when he was fighting with Jenelle, so he's really not any better of a parent. 

I agree, he seems to have some fondness (I don't know about "love" in the true sense, as in being willing to become a better person for someone, sacrifice for them and not harm them) for Kaiser. I do think at the end of the day, Nathan will always be first to Nathan. It's easy to look affectionate with a kid for a few hours. He won't stop beating women or getting trashed and arrested to give his children a better role model, though he may stop at some point when he actually serves time.  I think he wanted a boy (a "little man," I shudder to think what would happen if Kaiser turned out feminine or gay) like Jenelle wanted a girl. I think she'll treat Ensley a bit better than the boys. From what we know he doesn't give a shit about his daughter, his female Jace, so I've always thought he wanted a spitting image of himself. Both of them are narcissists that way. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I agree, he seems to have some fondness (I don't know about "love" in the true sense, as in being willing to become a better person for someone, sacrifice for them and not harm them) for Kaiser. I do think at the end of the day, Nathan will always be first to Nathan. He won't stop beating women or getting trashed and arrested to give his children a better role model, though he may stop at some point when he actually serves time.  I think he wanted a boy (a "little man," I shudder to think what would happen if Kaiser turned out feminine or gay) like Jenelle wanted a girl. I think she'll treat Ensley a bit better than the boys. From what we know he doesn't give a shit about his daughter, his female Jace, so I've always thought he wanted a spitting image of himself. Both of them are narcissists that way. 

I couldn't agree more. I do know an instance personally of a man (my friends father in law) who was abusive to his wife for many years, after she left him, he got himself into AA and spent many years repenting his behavior. Almost 2 decades he spent trying to make it up to his kids and ending up on good terms with his ex-wife and her new husband. Cancer took him in 2011 and on his death bed he said he had better kids than he ever deserved and that they were even there after how he acted when they were growing up was more than he could ask for. But he did spend years on the straight and narrow before hand.

I say all that to say it could be possible for Nathan to have a turn around like that, having genuine love and affection from his family 30yrs from now in a way I don't see with Jenelle BUT I'm not holding my breath. Possible doesn't mean likely. 

• Love 10
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I couldn't agree more. I do know an instance personally of a man (my friends father in law) who was abusive to his wife for many years, after she left him, he got himself into AA and spent many years repenting his behavior. Almost 2 decades he spent trying to make it up to his kids and ending up on good terms with his ex-wife and her new husband. Cancer took him in 2011 and on his death bed he said he had better kids than he ever deserved and that they were even there after how he acted when they were growing up was more than he could ask for. But he did spend years on the straight and narrow before hand.

I say all that to say it could be possible for Nathan to have a turn around like that, having genuine love and affection from his family 30yrs from now in a way I don't see with Jenelle BUT I'm not holding my breath. Possible doesn't mean likely. 

I think it would take real consequences like substantial jail time and involuntary treatment to get him started. Something's very wrong in that brain of his. And he's never really had consequences. 

• Love 2

Yes, it's very frustrating. We find out on the show that Nathan was arrested for fucking CHOKING his girlfriend. Then two seconds later Jenelle is considering whether Kaiser will be safe seeing him that weekend. What? He's not still in jail??? Neither of those two have ever had any real and lasting consequences for their behavior. I think Nathan did do some time when they were together. But it wasn't much. And the lifestyle this show affords them kind of prevents doing some hard looking at yourself and being in a position where real change needs to happen. 

I do think Nathan is more capable of change than Jenelle, but that's not saying much. And I don't know that he ever will. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yes, it's very frustrating. We find out on the show that Nathan was arrested for fucking CHOKING his girlfriend. Then two seconds later Jenelle is considering whether Kaiser will be safe seeing him that weekend. What? He's not still in jail??? Neither of those two have ever had any real and lasting consequences for their behavior. I think Nathan did do some time when they were together. But it wasn't much. And the lifestyle this show affords them kind of prevents doing some hard looking at yourself and being in a position where real change needs to happen. 

I do think Nathan is more capable of change than Jenelle, but that's not saying much. And I don't know that he ever will. 

I don't think he's ever spent more than a week to ten days if that (and not for abuse, just for the lying to cops, threatening cops etc), I don't know what Jenelle has spent. I think it's about the same. If I ever want to commit felonies I'll definitely head over to South Carolina. I don't think he's had a hearing for the choking yet though. 

I'd think he was more capable of change if his life before and after Jenelle was any different...Some people get mixed up with the wrong crowd, but they can change. But he's been arrested more than Jenelle has since the split, and got DUIs and alcohol related arrests before and after her. He was only allowed supervised visits with his daughter for a while because he used alcohol and drugs around her, and she's being raised by her grandparents. His other ex had similar substance abuse problems. And now the stuff with abusing Jessica. For a while I thought he was doing better but he doesn't seem to work or go to any therapy, and he barely fought for Kaiser after talking big. I had high hopes (OK, medium) because I wish Kaiser had *someone* halfway decent like Jace does. Every kid needs *someone.* 

• Love 2

I just looked it up, and it looks like Nathan did just shy of two weeks in jail back before Kaiser was born. Pffft. What is that???? 

For some reason I thought it was longer. My memory is horrible. But I just remember Jenelle being pregnant and alone and freaking out on the dogs; and then when he got back there were all these issues about talking to other people behind their backs. It just seemed longer. But I should remember, with these chucklefucks, they can get up to a lifetime's worth of drama and chicanery in 2 weeks. 

Kazu It looks like a snapchat. I'm assuming Jenelle's, but I don't follow her on there. I don't see anything on her IG.

Kazu It looks like a snapchat. I'm assuming Jenelle's, but I don't follow her on there. I don't see anything on her IG.

Thanks. I checked her Instagram as well and didn't see it. I thought she might have deleted the photo.

Jenelle has been more obsessed with her appearance than her children since giving birth. I know some of it is for endorsements, but she keeps posting pictures of how great her hair looks. And makeup. Who the f has time for that with a newborn? 

What's all the clubfoot speculation? I've seen pics posted where the foot does look very curved in. But I can't tell if the haters (haters!) are just picking on a baby because it's Jenelle's. Baby's feet do all kinds of crazy shit at that age. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 3

Who the hell takes a nighttime boat ride with a newborn at home? *I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that Endtable wasn't in the boat with them*

When our baby was that young, we were sleeping in shifts, barely showering or eating and sometimes only saw each other as we shuffled down the hallway after switching off baby duties. Clearly we were doing something wrong. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Jenelle has been more obsessed with her appearance than her children since giving birth. I know some of it is for endorsements, but she keeps posting pictures of how great her hair looks. And makeup. Who the f has time for that with a newborn? 

Agreed. She's already back to hawking the Flat Tummy Tea on IG, so desperate for people to congratulate her on her Snapback. 

I have to agree with the consensus, I was always way too exhausted and busy after a baby was born to have time for half the stuff she's doing. Granted, by my third I DID have a better hang of it and got back to my routine more quickly, but I still wasn't up for going out of town, midnight boat rides, and dressing to the nines. 

Who knows who's even taking care of Endtable? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Nighttime boat rides?!?! No Jenelle! Don't do it.  How long will it be before UBT claims Jenelle "fell" overboard by accident and can't be found? 

IMG_9855.PNG

Do they have gators in NC? I know they do in SC. Mr Lovesnark  walked up on one on a golf course in Myrtle Beach. Scared the crap out of him.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Do they have gators in NC? I know they do in SC. Mr Lovesnark  walked up on one on a golf course in Myrtle Beach. Scared the crap out of him.

Didn't she once take Kieffer to see a giant gator that lived in some water near her town?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Oh, man! This is just disturbing on every level :(

30 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Wedding plans: http://www.mtv.com/news/2985915/jenelle-evans-wedding-planning-david-eason-teen-mom-2/

Spoiler alert -- He wants to marry her this summer so that he can bury the body before the ground freezes with winter.

Want to start a pool on how many times Barb will be invited and disinvited to the Hitchin' in the Swamp? I can hear it now.........Dude, you wouldn't let me take Jace out of school for a week so he could help the lady from the hardware store watch Kaiser and Endtable while me and David went to Florida to get real important new tattoos, so you're not coming to our wedding, bitch. You're soooooooo meeeeeeaaan to meeeeee!

• Love 15
42 minutes ago, Christina said:

The Ashley's source is obviously Janelle. Looks like the mom sees the benefits of the money if she and her son appear on Teen Mom

I'm wondering if Jenelle and Uncle Creepy offered her $$$$ to let  him have visitation? If the state of North Carolina was the party that pressed the charges, there's not a damn thing she can do about it. They started doing that after women repeatedly had their abusers arrested, then refused to press charges. The state has they authority to do it if the woman won't.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ching Ching! It all comes down to money. I tell ya, MTV needs to nip this damn show in the bud. These people are conceiving children and bringing in children into the show like it is fucking welfare.

You know David is offering his ex $$$. Why else would she want to drop the charges? It all comes down to the almighty MTV dollar.

• Love 9

"Jenelle and David's House'O'Children" Goddamn, I love The Ashley.

But yep, Olivia didn't have a change of heart out of nowhere. She's probably just as sleazy as David and jumped on board the Gravy Train once MTV flashed a few dollars in her face. So now Jenelle is going to be rotating Jace, Kaiser, Maryssa, Kaden and Ensley in and out of the household? Sounds like a nice, stable environment. Five kids, three different mothers, three different fathers. I just can't. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

"Jenelle and David's House'O'Children" Goddamn, I love The Ashley.

But yep, Olivia didn't have a change of heart out of nowhere. She's probably just as sleazy as David and jumped on board the Gravy Train once MTV flashed a few dollars in her face. So now Jenelle is going to be rotating Jace, Kaiser, Maryssa, Kaden and Ensley in and out of the household? Sounds like a nice, stable environment. Five kids, three different mothers, three different fathers. I just can't. 

Jenelle will jump ship if UBT doesn't kill her first.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle will jump ship if UBT doesn't kill her first.

I agree. Jenelle doesn't even seem like she wants Maryssa around, but tolerates her because she needs a playmate for Jace and a babysitter for Kaiser. I can't see her having any use for Kaden, unless he knows how to do laundry and cook dinner. She used to lose her mind when Kaiser would act like a typical baby, and now she's going to play house with a toddler, infant, preschooler and two older kids? That'll get tiresome real fast. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. Jenelle doesn't even seem like she wants Maryssa around, but tolerates her because she needs a playmate for Jace and a babysitter for Kaiser. I can't see her having any use for Kaden, unless he knows how to do laundry and cook dinner. She used to lose her mind when Kaiser would act like a typical baby, and now she's going to play house with a toddler, infant, preschooler and two older kids? That'll get tiresome real fast. 

Who's Kaden? How old is he?

Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Who's Kaden? How old is he?

Kaden is Dave's son by his second baby mama. This is the child he has a no-contact order with because he tossed the boy's mother out of a moving vehicle while she was heavily pregnant, causing her to go into early labor. If I'm not mistaken, the child is around 4-ish, but I'm not entirely certain. Someone else might know the details better.

• Love 1

Kaden is the toddler born to the woman Uncle Creepy threw out of a moving car when she was pregnant. There has been a no contact order in place and Uncle Creepy has never been allowed to see him. Now, the idiot woman is going to let him have visitation.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

Kaden is the toddler born to the woman Uncle Creepy threw out of a moving car when she was pregnant. There has been a no contact order in place and Uncle Creepy has never been allowed to see him. Now, the idiot woman is going to let him have visitation.

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kaden is Dave's son by his second baby mama. This is the child he has a no-contact order with because he tossed the boy's mother out of a moving vehicle while she was heavily pregnant, causing her to go into early labor. If I'm not mistaken, the child is around 4-ish, but I'm not entirely certain. Someone else might know the details better.

Thank you both. I knew of the story but didn't know the boy's name. Damn. No just no. Please keep more innocent lives away from Dave. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The thread title may have to be changed. Damn these bitches.

Jenelle: Birther of 3, Step-mother to 2, Mother to None

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Well at least I hope Kaden's mom will be collecting child support as well. If UBT is so desperate to be a father to the boy he tried to kill in utero, along with the mother, he can damn well pay the mother some money to raise the boy.

I wonder why he is getting visitation now? Did the mother allow it or was her hand forced by the courts? You know, UBT being a model citizen now and all.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Well at least I hope Kaden's mom will be collecting child support as well. If UBT is so desperate to be a father to the boy he tried to kill in utero, along with the mother, he can damn well pay the mother some money to raise the boy.

I wonder why he is getting visitation now? Did the mother allow it or was her hand forced by the courts? You know, UBT being a model citizen now and all.

The article TheAshley posted cites a 'source close to the family', most likely Jenelle, and says the mother has just had a huge change of heart and wants Uncle Creepy to be a father to his son now. It also says that she wants the drop the charge of violating the no contact order (Dave was arrested for approaching and hugging the kid at the grocery store. He was sentenced to 6 months but appealed it immediately). But, the source *cough Jenelle* said she's having a hard time trying to get the charges dropped. If the state charged him, she can't do a damn thing about it. Sure sounds like Jenelle and Uncle Creepy offered her $$$$ to let him see the boy and have talked her into letting MTV film him so she'll get on the gravy train with the rest of the trash.

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Sure sounds like Jenelle and Uncle Creepy offered her $$$$ to let him see the boy and have talked her into letting MTV film him so she'll get on the gravy train with the rest of the trash.

I was sort of leaning this way, though I wanted to give Kaden's mom a bit more credit. Though yes, Jenelle is probably feeding this info to the sources and it is very possible she is putting a positive slant on it. Sorry, unless my child and I am starving, no money in the world is worth having either of those psychos in my or my child's lives.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Wait...wasn't UBT already convicted for the violation? Isn't he appealing? How can charges be dropped if he was convicted?

That's what I thought. He was sentenced to 6 months. You don't get sentenced unless you're convicted. He's appealing his sentence?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That's what I thought. He was sentenced to 6 months. You don't get sentenced unless you're convicted. He's appealing his sentence?

Yes. It reads his court date was moved to Feb. 20th. That was three days ago.

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2017/02/02/david-eason-court-date-changed-again-exclusive-details/

Here is The Ashley article about his conviction:

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/10/04/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-boyfriend-david-eason-sentenced-to-60-days-in-jail/

Something is amiss.

ETA: Ok. I got it. This is from the original article:

She was able to get the restraining order she had against David for Kaden dropped though,” the source said. “The one Olivia herself has against David still stands, but just for the time being. She’s trying to get it dropped too.

She has not been successful in getting the charges dropped. Well, duh. He has been convicted. What she is trying to do is, she is trying to get the restraining order dropped that she put on him for what he did to her.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

We all  know who has endlessly used the term dropped instead of dismissed in reference to charges for years. We see you Jenelle. You'd think with all the time and money you've spent on lawyers, dismissed would naturally come out of your mouth by now. But, dropped seems to be your go to word since your feelings drop, too. I wonder if she emailed TheAshley anonymously or made up a name for the close family friend?

• Love 7

I started thinking about all the stand-in "dads" Jenelle's different kids have had over the years and all of the kids to whom Jenelle played stand-in "mom" on occasion (Nathan's daughter, Cortland's daughter, etc)....and I was gonna count BUT it just go to be too much. These poor kids. I can't imagine that many "parental" figures coming in and out of a kid's life, not to mention all the different half-siblings, step-siblings, some siblings who the parent does have custody of, some they don't.....it gives me whiplash.

• Love 14