Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Oh she'd definitely rub it in. She might even take him for a bit. But then her mysterious illness would ramp up into overdrive and she'd need Barb to take him for "just a night".....

• Love 11

New season dialog: "I was awarded partial custody of Jace. I am supposed to have him Thursday through Monday night. Except, I suddenly began to feel sick again and having Jace here was not a good idea. He needed attention, but I couldn't give it to him because I am in bed ALL.THE.TIME."

*Jenelle is shown lying in bed as she mentions to Dave how she misses Jace and how she let Nathan take Kaiser for an extra week.

• Love 17
49 minutes ago, Katt said:

This is especially annoying to people who work damn hard for a lot less (so, everyone, basically)! My husband has been teaching for 12 years and only makes $35K, and he's 39!
http://www.moderntopics.com/exclusive-the-cost-to-buy-jenelle/

Oh well. It's not like in 10 years she's going to have anything to show for it. I mean, really, Viacom (the owner of MTV) and the various companies paying these ad fees are really lining the pockets of defense attorneys in the Carolinas, not Jenelle.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

If it's any consolation, she'll be broke six months after the show ends. 

Jenelle and Leah both. Though, now that Leah invested in a house, she is looking just slightly better off when the show finally gets cancelled. Jenelle doesn't even have that much going for her, so I suspect her poor planning will bite her in the ass. And I say hahaha to that. These girls (exception being Chelsea) seem to really believe people care about them outside of their third rate reality show and I predict they will have a hard time adjusting to the real world once they don't have TM2 money and fame rolling it.

• Love 8

I wonder if Leah will keep the house though. Just because she got it, doesn't mean she paid for it outright (though she easily could have). It wouldn't be much of a stretch to imagine that she put down a good chunk, got a loan and will proceed to default on said loan and still end up in a trailer behind her mom's house.

• Love 11

Oh, I also doubt Leah bought her house outright, but she at least invested in something that has the slightest possibility of paying off. Plus, she might still be able to reel in a guy with some kind of job and stability, that was her specialty and she just might have enough mojo left to do it once more. Jenelle hasn't even done that much. She wastes her money on vacations and playing sugar mama to losers without jobs. At the end of the day, I'll bet all these girls will suffer once the show is gone and will be living MUCH humbler lives 10-20 years down the road, except maybe Chelsea. Jenelle and Leah I could definitely see ending up in trailers on welfare, tbh, with no jobs or prospects to speak of. Kail might be living comfortably but will have to give up the McMansions and luxury goods she's grown accustomed to.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Apparently he already has a new girlfriend. No new kids, I beg of the TM gods.

Didn't he brag about getting a vasectomy? Hopefully he doesn't have one of those miraculous reversals. 

• Love 1

who shows off their tiny waist in a front facing shot? You turn to the side and let the breast/ass poke out on either end accentuate the flat tummy. For someone with a boob job, her bustline is surprisingly flush with her "flat" stomach. Lawd. I really do fear that she is pregnant again. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Suck in that baby belly and then camouflage in an ugly print. 

I  think with Janelle's hard partying ways , that  she'll end  up being a  barfly . Drinking, drugs, tanning  are  going to  take  a  toll on  her.

• Love 6
On 7/3/2016 at 9:13 PM, Mkay said:

Yep.  This and her Instagram are a parody account. 

Too funny! Parody or not, I am following! LMAO!!!

5 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Looks like Jace did them. Lol

Bahahaha!!! Love it!!

• Love 2

On the Babs love-train here, too.

how about when she was like, "Chelsea raised her baby, Kail raised her baby w/no family....(pause) the original Teen Mom girls raised their babies.."

isn't it so weird that they edited out her mentioning Leah?  (ha ha...)

• Love 7
8 hours ago, teapot said:

On the Babs love-train here, too.

how about when she was like, "Chelsea raised her baby, Kail raised her baby w/no family....(pause) the original Teen Mom girls raised their babies.."

isn't it so weird that they edited out her mentioning Leah?  (ha ha...)

I know...I rewinded it to see if I had just not heard her mention Leah...

• Love 4
On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 4:08 PM, GreatKazu said:

New season dialog: "I was awarded partial custody of Jace. I am supposed to have him Thursday through Monday night. Except, I suddenly began to feel sick again and having Jace here was not a good idea. He needed attention, but I couldn't give it to him because I am in bed ALL.THE.TIME."

*Jenelle is shown lying in bed as she mentions to Dave how she misses Jace and how she let Nathan take Kaiser for an extra week.

Lmfaooooo 

On Monday, July 11, 2016 at 6:02 AM, CofCinci said:

Suck in that baby belly and then camouflage in an ugly print. 

Why would these companies endorse her or any tm girl

• Love 3

OK, I had a baby 11 months ago, and between breast feeding hormones and my insane love of carbs, although I lost the baby weight pretty quickly, I still have what looks to be a pregnant belly. So I am the last one to throw stones, but if I were a stomach flattening tea company, I would NOT want Jenelle's body hawking my brand. She looks bloated and her waist appears really thick. Also, because of the angle, she appears to have a suppressed fat roll coming out over her pants. Cute sports bra though.

• Love 5
(edited)

Jenelle looks like absolute shit in that picture. She has more flattering mugshots! And those pants! Doing. No. Favors.

edit: if you zoom way in on her brows you can see her actual brows and where she filled them to make them bigger..the color is off..

Edited by Rebecca
Jenelle, get a brow filler that matches your eyebrow color. Or, better, just stop.
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Chelsea announced her pregnancy. It's your turn now, Jenelle. But first, she comments on her sister, Voldemort  

She [Ashleigh] rolls with the majority?  Should I assume that means Ashleigh, like thousands of other people, have told Jenelle she is a shity, self-centered, slimy, no good two-bit piece of white trash? If so, what's the problem Jenelle? You can't handle people who tell you exactly what you are? You block out your sister like you block out people on social media.

• Love 10

I don't think that I ever realized how short Barb is. I guess I knew she was short, but Janelle is pretty short and Barb is shorter. 

44 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Poor pregnant Jenelle.  Looks like her legs/ankles are already swollen. 

And her face is showing some weight.

• Love 3
Just now, iheartla said:

Jenelle is looking heavy and swollen. Please tell me this is solely because she's been hitting up DQ every day. Please.

Dude, she is doing cardio and eating carbs!

Is Jenelle still claiming she is sick with 98554 diseases? What is up with that drama?

• Love 2
(edited)
21 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Is she still denying her pregnancy?

She's not "denying" - more of a "don't ask, don't tell" approach. Anyone who brings it up on Twitter is blocked. 

I'm sure she's pissed that Chelsea announced her pregnancy first. Jenelle most likely trying to shop a proposal (free ring, etc) before announcing pregnancy. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 2

I thought she made a twitter post last month saying she was not pregnant and posted a pic of herself with a flat stomach (way flatter than the sponsored tea post). Of course, if she is pregnant and as far along as The Ashley says (about 15 weeks), she would have only been 6-8 weeks when she posted that pic and one would not expect much of a body change.

She definitely looks pregnant now though. Her arms, face, and lower body look very bloated.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I thought she made a twitter post last month saying she was not pregnant and posted a pic of herself with a flat stomach (way flatter than the sponsored tea post). Of course, if she is pregnant and as far along as The Ashley says (about 15 weeks), she would have only been 6-8 weeks when she posted that pic and one would not expect much of a body change.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenelle has a stash of old pictures on her phone and she just releases them accordingly to dispel pregnancy rumors. She is way heavier in this recent pic than she was in the flat tummy tea posting.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenelle has a stash of old pictures on her phone and she just releases them accordingly to dispel pregnancy rumors. She is way heavier in this recent pic than she was in the flat tummy tea posting.

Well, see, that's what I was thinking. Because that pic The Ashley first posted, from Target, showed a very obvious baby bump, to me. But then she posted pics when she was apparently visiting Farrah and that girl did NOT look pregnant. I considered the fact that she might be showing old pics, but couldn't that weekend with Farrah be verified? She definitely looked little and fit in those pics. Now she's back to looking all puffy and pregnant. I don't know WHAT to think. 

• Love 5

It's too bad she has called so many people fat over the years. I bet most of them weren't anywhere near the size she is now. If she denies she's pregnant, she'll reap what she sowed. 

Btw, I am very against body shaming, but for Jenelle, it seems more like karma, especially because she is probably pregnant and lying to us. ?

5 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, see, that's what I was thinking. Because that pic The Ashley first posted, from Target, showed a very obvious baby bump, to me. But then she posted pics when she was apparently visiting Farrah and that girl did NOT look pregnant. I considered the fact that she might be showing old pics, but couldn't that weekend with Farrah be verified? She definitely looked little and fit in those pics. Now she's back to looking all puffy and pregnant. I don't know WHAT to think. 

Agree 100%. It is weird when you have theories that someone is in first trimester, second trimester, had an abortion, or was never pregnant to begin with. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The Ashley reported an update a couple weeks ago about Jenelle's pregnancy and said she was about 3 months along. If that is true, then the picture of her belly at Target was not pregnancy related, as she would have been only about 6-8 weeks then. Jenelle couldn't have been more than 8 weeks when The Ashley originally reported it.

I hate to defend Jenelle from anything, but given how many women prefer to wait until 12+ weeks to announce, I can maybe understand why she was so adamant that she wasn't pregnant if it was reported really early.