Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Chance judging Jack/Nikki/Diane was great. I wish he'd go after the upstanding citizens of Genoa City. 

Adam better not lose to Victor and Kyle. Adam was right on money about Victor and Kyle. Summer too blind to see it. 

Jack's an idiot. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Abby told Devon that Adam is the issue holding grudges against the other siblings? What?

Adam donated his kidney to Nick's daughter and risked his freedom to save her life, plus saved Nick's life in the tornado and Abby's life in the fire but yes it's all Adam.  

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

The hate Adam gets from everyone like Summer is ridiculous.  She has a sister that's alive because of his kidney and he got what from that? 

Kyle goes on and on about how bad Adam is, but thinks his mother is a saint. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

The hate Adam gets from everyone like Summer is ridiculous.

First deciding to hate someone and then finding a reason is Classic Cart Before the Horse Syndrome.  [See:  Diane and The Coven.]  Abby may have had it, too, for a while with Tucker.

• Like 5

Sally in her skin tight leather pants that isn't showing at all a pregnancy can have a DNA test?

Chloe's still psycho obsessed with Adam. 

Elena deserves better. 

Sally is so pathetic she needs Nick to ok her every move. 

• Like 4
On 2/6/2023 at 10:28 PM, Artsda said:

Sally in her skin tight leather pants that isn't showing at all a pregnancy can have a DNA test?

Chloe's still psycho obsessed with Adam. 

Elena deserves better. 

Sally is so pathetic she needs Nick to ok her every move. 

Ask daddy Nick if it's ok to get a DNA test, Sally.

• Like 2

Sharon sugar coated way to much to Sally's question. She should have said "because he cheated on me with Phyllis while I was mourning our daughter." None of Nick's sins allowed to be called out only Adam's. 

They missed out big time not showing any Nick/Sharon clips instead both wasted on talking about Sally. 

Nick seems miserable talking about Sally to Vicky. Sharon clearly saw the baby was possibly Adam's. Lol

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Great casting for Lucy. One could really believe that Daisy was her birth mother. 
I admit that I am a Graz fan and a Daniel fan. The family scenes were well done and painful to watch ( as in I teared up ). I can’t believe Daniel would be physically abusive. I see him as the type that would go into a deep depression which would keep him checked out from his family. 
Phyllis needs to back off her grown children and stop trying to run their lives. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I know, they're seriously dragging out this reveal. Also, using the cool blue tones/filter for Adam, and the warm orange tones/filter for Nick made me laugh. They should have gone with banana yellow, heh. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Didn’t the Global ep of today give the test results? Is Canada no longer a day  later than the US?

I’m a day behind Canadian watching On Demand, but after yesterday’s time waster, I thought I should find out the bad news right away.

I say “bad news” because I’m not a fan of having Sally tied to either man.

@PatsyandEddie - we’re sure the spoiler is not from one of the dreams/nightmares?

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I didn't think Nick wanted that baby at all. So not surprised his first reaction wasn't suggesting they lie to steal and keep the baby from Adam which would have been typical Nick. 

Does Sally intend to have the baby in the hotel room?  She's gotta move somewhere. 

I want to see Conner's family tree, where does Johnny go? Brother under Chelsea or cousin under Victoria. Where does Christian go, brother under Adam or cousin under Nick? Does Billy show up with a line from mommy Chelsea to aunt Victoria? 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Adam is the father 😂😂😂😂

Ha!  Can't wait for Nick and Daddums to berate Adam for the scoundrel he is to have knocked up poor wittle Sally.  Even tho, if Nick had been the father, he would have been congratulated (plus a Black T-Shirt) for his virility and a job well done. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I am so here for hot cop Chance running around GC reading people for filth. He sees you Stark, Jack and Diane.

Elana’ s hair looks cute a bit longer.

Wardrobe was a big fail mostly today, looking at you Phyllis. She looks completely orange right down to skin tone. The weird eye make up didn’t help. 

Lucy and Daniel are very sweet together. I don’t want her to leave. Love the actress playing her and Graz is my boy. I also loved him cracking his mother’s face. 

Nate, Lily and Devon were talking but I wasn’t listening. What can I say. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Lily is horrid.  I hope Devon wins. Lily isn't a Chancellor she isn't even fighting for a company that's in her family.  Billy and Chance have more claim to that company.  At least Devon fighting for something he built and with his name. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Nate's such a jerk claiming Daniel doesn't care about Devon and Lily reuniting it's not Daniels issue to fix.  Good for him for walking out. 

Lily is just I don't care I just want to win. 

Loved Devon opening the door to what do you want Vicky.  He should have slammed the door in her face with her threats. Company is such a curse but she wants it. 

Victoria just wants control over Adam. 

Adam needs to tell Victor about the baby. I want to see the head exploding.

Jack and Diane should have walked in when Tucker and Ash were kissing.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2

Why does Nate with his charming personality have now 3 women after him?

Adam is stuck in a triangle with his brother, let Adam and Audra try being together. 

Why is nobody telling Victor about the new bundle of joy?

Victoria is trash. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 5
On 2/23/2023 at 6:50 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

I am so here for hot cop Chance running around GC reading people for filth. He sees you Stark, Jack and Diane.

and he needs some sexual healing from Sharon.

• Like 1

Phyllis's face in her ranting to Diane is distracting like Ronald McDonald. 

How exactly is Diane fault about Phyllis and Daniel issues? Phyllis is psycho. 

Considering what Abby did, Nina showed a lot of restraint. 

Can Adam be freed from obsession over Sally? Staring at her and Nick he deserves better. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh horrors! Phyllis never made it to the hospital. There was an accident between an ambulance and a car. 
WHO GIVES A SHIT!

Not me, I was too busy checking out hot cop Chance who was simply the best part of whole damned thing. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I saw speculation that Victor may have helped her disappear because he left the gala.

Phyllis was blaming him for the Marco incident, but maybe he's part of it because he doesn't like Diane. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

If Phyll is “ dead” and stays off my screen for the next month then I might not mind the s/l. 
I honestly just don’t want her to right about Diane. The caw cawing about it will reach the heights afterwards. PhyllAss,  even speaking in hushed tones,  makes my ears bleed. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I hate to show my stupidity but what does this mean? Thanks.

The Athlethic Club was the place to be before it got replaced by the lame Grand Phoenix. I haven't seen the set in ages so it was nice it was brought back for the Gala. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
On 3/27/2023 at 10:22 PM, Artsda said:

Phyllis's face in her ranting to Diane is distracting like Ronald McDonald. 

How exactly is Diane fault about Phyllis and Daniel issues? Phyllis is psycho. 

Considering what Abby did, Nina showed a lot of restraint. 

Can Adam be freed from obsession over Sally? Staring at her and Nick he deserves better. 

I'm sick of Dianne and I hope it turns out that she and Jeremy are really working together...and maybe murder Syph as a last act.

Jack gets his company stolen...again. Ashley (with Tuckers able assist) takes over.

Billy decides to open the JAClimate-Change Simultaneous Waterpark/Ski Resort         

Josh and Adam fight over the new-born and Victor offers to chop it in half. Not to solve things, just something he always wanted to do.

I liked Sharon standing behind Chance giving him the 'Me Likey' stare'.

Nikki parts Dianne's hair with a rock, again. 

Nick finds out Sharon is doing Chance and loses his mind, dumping Sally while she's in labor. She flees to a desolate mountain peak where Adam skydives in and delivers it.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4

Phyllis obviously isn't dead but her grand plan to fake poisoning to make Diane pay is to do the exact same thing. Fake her death to her children?  Phyllis is just going to make Diane victim in the end. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Summer's rant on Diane is going to make her look stupid when the truth is out. Not to mention Phyllis hated morem. Diane showed more a place than Phyllis she didn't need to kill her for it. 

Phyllis is the one wanting people dead. 

Chelsea needs to come down for tea? She couldn't make in her own apartment. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So tired already of town mourning and sad over Phyllis. Christine even? Wth. Devon?

So Christine & Paul over, Danny and Cricket redux?

Phyllis lies can't come out soon enough. Summer now thinking her mother was a saint and Diane killed her. 

Summer ignoring the fact Phyllis lied to lure Diane upstairs? Yeah Summer you know so much about your mom's killer. Except for the fact she's not dead.

Chance was idiot telling Summer. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2

Today's Canadian show was a mess; to say you have to suspend disbelief would be a gross understatement. 

Also, not a spoiler, but speculation- is Summer in cahoots with Phyllis?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1