Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Devon changing his name already and Chance giving in. Everyone staring all happy was gross.  I have nothing but hate for him to point in unwatchable. Abby should not be hugging him. She should not forgive Chance, he didn't fight for them. 

Abby talked to all the wrong people instead of Christine/Chance/Sharon she should have spoken to Adam at the coffee house, gone to Victor. 

Noah chose the person and career that would make him a bore to watch. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I read somewhere that Jack will be back this week and that it would "please" all the Jack/Phyllis fans.  I was hoping that he would come back with a beautiful, engaging, age appropriate woman.  And she would be wearing some gorgeous cashmere and wool sweaters, jackets, etc. 

Edited by Kemper
Added last sentence
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I read somewhere that Jack will be back this week and that it would "please" all the Jack/Phyllis fans.  I was hoping that he would come back with a beautiful, engaging, age appropriate woman.  And she would be wearing some gorgeous cashmere and wool sweaters, jackets, etc. 

Jack and Phyllis? In the same sentence? That does not bode well. I thought Rodan was going to Milan?

• Love 6

How many more demands is Devon going to make? “Oh and by the way, I want to have Dom overnight TONIGHT!” FFS

WTF Abby, you are not looking happy about this and yet, you let yourself be steamrolled. Then Devon has the gall to call himself Daddy while Chance stands there like drip. MO did a bit of cringe which shows how Abby feels. 
This story is really on my last nerve. It had better end soon.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

How many more demands is Devon going to make? “Oh and by the way, I want to have Dom overnight TONIGHT!” FFS

WTF Abby, you are not looking happy about this and yet, you let yourself be steamrolled. Then Devon has the gall to call himself Daddy while Chance stands there like drip. MO did a bit of cringe which shows how Abby feels. 
This story is really on my last nerve. It had better end soon.   

😡 This is infuriating.

• Love 11

And after Devon referred to himself as Daddy in front of his parents Abby then refers to Devon as him!  Good one Abby.  She wouldn’t call him Daddy or Devon even.   The papers aren’t signed yet so please please follow your gut Abby and tell Devon you will see him in court.  Then take Chance to the woodshed and spank his ass until he agrees to fully support you!

FF all the .com company takeover crap.  Zero interest in who owns what.  

Noah in Adam’s office telling him he is “excited” to be joining New Hope.  Could have fooled me..he didn’t break a smile or express any enthusiasm.  The actor seems to be have the same sad demeanour in all his scenes.  

The babies playing Dom are cute but enough of the hats already.  No wonder the kid never smiles.  He looks grumpy most of the time.  And is it any wonder because now he is saddled with yet another name!   Ridiculous! 

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Victor looks so stupid believing Vicky's lies about Adam.and throwing it in Adams face how Victoria saved the day. 

Adam needs to take Vicky down a lot, she so smug and deserves a fall. 

I can't with Devon, just hate him more and more. His happiness and smile about how he's getting everything he wants. Now even demands an overnight stay instant. 

Abby keeps giving in, she needs to go back to the spoiled princess version she used to be had more backbone to fight. She keeps asking Chance his opinion when he's not siding with her at all. 

• Love 10

I wish someone would smack the smug off Victoria. Adam should quit and leave Victor to look like an idiot played by his precious Victoria who is lying to his face about the Billy plan.

Victor is gearing up something. Bring the kids in, he'll probably start to take over soon. 

• Love 8
On 1/25/2022 at 4:40 PM, Foghorn Leghorn said:

The babies playing Dom are cute but enough of the hats already.  No wonder the kid never smiles.  He looks grumpy most of the time.  

It is high time that he got some baby cred and ripped that thing off his head!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Looks like Phyllis is really really leaving!  Don’t let the door hit that tight leather skirt on the way out which looked horrible on her btw.  

Cannot wait until Victoria gets scammed by Ashland!  She is sitting a bit too high and mighty and thinks she is smarter than everyone else.  She and Ashland are already going behind each other’s backs.

So did Nicki not act like she woke up and Victor was already up yet he was sitting in the living room in his leather jacket?  Is it that cold in their house??   Weird.

• Love 7

Adam gets major kudos from me for not grabbing the tape measure and whipping it out the door or at her. She needs to be pushed off her perch she's put herself on.

Sally logic with Adam about the sale and job is better than Chelsea's just attacking Victor.

Chance dumps the baby and now happy to go back to work. He doesn't want that baby. 

Is Sharon s doctor? She abides by doctor-patient confidentiality?

• Love 7

Psychologists are required to respect patients' confidentiality, but Sharon rarely has paying customers, so people she gives free advice to aren't really "patients".  And ones she did get paid for (Chelsea & Connor) should never have been taken on because of Sharon's huge conflicts of interest with their husband & father.

• Love 8

The only thing I liked from Victoria was praising Sally in front of Chelsea. Also getting rid of those 2.

Lol at Victor's toast. "To all things Newman" while Locke sits there.  Nick totally sees something is up with Victor rallying the troops together.

Chloe is a fool, she should go with Sally over her so called bff who embezzled, not to mention made her an accomplice to Rey's drugging.  Chelsea only cares for her jealousy. I hope Sally wins over them.

Victor finally figures out Locke never had cancer? He had not a hair lost, not any immunity issues, continued to drink and go out daily. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Don finally has had it with the hat and takes it off himself!!! Lol  

I was sure Abby was going to back out of the custody agreement!  Still not sure if the papers will get filed.  She seems to be doing her best to keep a stiff upper lip about it but she sure isn’t thrilled…..Chance acts like nothing has happened.  Hate him and Devon…and Amanda all smug while Christine looks concerned.  Something is off.

I am so done with Mariah dressing in red so much but today??  Like wow, red pants, looked like an orangey red blouse and all that red hair to boot…sorry that was all too much.

Bye Phyllis!  Even Jack and Nick are wishing you luck.

Tessa looks like she got new blow up lips again.

• Love 9

Abby should be slapping Chance, he can't wait to send Dom off with Devon and not care Abby's feelings at all.

Shouldn't Billy care about his niece in all this? Abby has no family involvement and Devon has all of his, plus now a member of hers?

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Abby should be slapping Chance, he can't wait to send Dom off with Devon and not care Abby's feelings at all.

Shouldn't Billy care about his niece in all this? Abby has no family involvement and Devon has all of his, plus now a member of hers?

Yes! Where is Ashley? Jack?

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I sincerely hope that we’re not being catfished with the hope that Phyllis is going to Meehan. I will cry all day if she changes her feeble mind. She’s gotten so weird that we need to be done with her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Lauren forgives and willing to work with Lauren, but Sally she won't tolerate? Lol Lauren looks like an idiot. Good for Adam jumping in with the save. 

Chelsea seething watching Adam with Chelsea was great. Chloe really is stupid she signed up with wrong person and will do all the work. 

Ashland going after Nate so much is shady.

I forgot Michael had cancer too. He and Sharon both were written completely different than Ashland. 

Victor is now voicing Nate as best man as weird. Lol 

Ashland owns the clinic. I loved the Michael going to Peru conversation. "It's daytime". 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 6

Good job with engagement party and giving Mariah and Tessa a fun event with montage of photo booth.

If Dom is sick, with how horrid this story has been I'm good if he doesn't make it or if there's a parental twist that makes Devon not the bio dad. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Previews showed Abby telling Devon the hospital took Dom's blood to run some tests. I really hope it comes out that Dom isn't Devon's bio kid. 

I miss old Noah. He might not have been a great actor, but he was much prettier to look at than the current version. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Previews showed Abby telling Devon the hospital took Dom's blood to run some tests. I really hope it comes out that Dom isn't Devon's bio kid. 

I miss old Noah. He might not have been a great actor, but he was much prettier to look at than the current version. 

RA is as good as this guy. And he moves his upper lip when he talks. 

Edited by Runningwild
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 2/3/2022 at 10:27 PM, Artsda said:

Good job with engagement party and giving Mariah and Tessa a fun event with montage of photo booth.

If Dom is sick, with how horrid this story has been I'm good if he doesn't make it or if there's a parental twist that makes Devon not the bio dad. 

The hat is to hide his round Poppin Fresh blond head. Stich semen for the win. He doesn't have Devon's little light bulb shaped head.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
22 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Hmm, so Dom's red blood cells are low. I wonder where TPTB are going with this storyline?

The first thing that occurred to me was sickle cell anemia, but for a baby to be born with sickle cell anemia, both parents must carry a sickle cell gene. In the United States, sickle cell anemia most commonly affects Black people. Perhaps Abby is not his mother. Or it could be an iron or folic acid deficiency.  But they will have his blood on file.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

The first thing that occurred to me was sickle cell anemia, but for a baby to be born with sickle cell anemia, both parents must carry a sickle cell gene. In the United States, sickle cell anemia most commonly affects Black people. Perhaps Abby is not his mother. Or it could be an iron or folic acid deficiency.  But they will have his blood on file.

I don't care whats wrong with Dom so long as it's SickNoDarvonCell anemia! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Wow that was the most boring dreck. Was this insomnia episode supposed to put us to sleep?

Billy insomnia talking to his cell phone. Rey and Chelsea going on about his being a cop  Yes Chelsea he's risking his life having coffee at the coffee house. Chelsea changed how? You're an idiot Rey.

Chance wanting to get out of the house and using the baby illness to leave. Chance doesn't seem to care much. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

That singing scene really dragged long. They should have had more clips in montage. Mariah's mantel photo of her, Sharon and Nick was more interesting than Noah. 

Then Ray staring at Sharon and Nick. 

• Love 2

Oh WTF show?!

I thought the whole point of Domenic having a blood disorder and needing a bone marrow transplant was to show us that Devon was not the father. 

Instead, Abby is only a 50% match but Devon is a 100% match?! Like that blowhard doesn't have a big enough head/ego as it is when it comes to Dom? Now he gets to be his goddamn savior?!

So. Much. Hate. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Abby is only a 50% match but Devon is a 100% match?!

Cheer up, buttercup. Word on the street is that a parent can ONLY be a 50% match, but a stranger can be 100%. So this may rule him out as bio-dad, if what I read was correct and if the MWTs know that.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3
33 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

Cheer up, buttercup. Word on the street is that a parent can ONLY be a 50% match, but a stranger can be 100%. So this may rule him out as bio-dad, if what I read was correct and if the MWTs know that.

Please O Please, Baby Jesus, if you're listening and not working on world hunger and war, can you please, please, puLEEZE make this happen! Nobody wants Darvon to be a 100% match! No.One.

ETA: I haven't seen this epi yet, but I can totally see Darvon bragging in his obnoxious "I'm trying to be low key cool but I'm an asshole so I can't" way that he's a 100% match and Abby's only 50% and phew, isn't it great he's really stepped up for his 'son'. Fucking asshole mofo. I hate him.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

I don't get why we have three storyline per show, it's boring AF. I literally f/f through everything now. I only want Darvon to learn he's not DomBowie's baby daddy. Everything else just sucks ass right now. 

Same. And sadly, I've lost hope that is ever going to happen. Instead I had to listen to Chance thank Devon for his selfless actions while I vomited Exorcist style on my couch. 

I don't even look up from my cell anymore watching this show. I just color on my phone and listen and half the time I'm not even listening well. Even the Mariah/Tess story line isn't doing it for me. 

• Love 9

Why does Devon need to pay for everything? Abby can't get the nurse or equipment herself? She's a Newman/Abbot. Chance has money. They are acting like they need Devon to foot all the bills.

Abby still seems on an island away from her family. Not telling them about the baby illness now too. Where Ray and Sharon know, but nobody in her family she's allowed to interact with. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

I'm trawling this thread until I read that my friends to the North are rejoicing that Darvon ain't the Dombabydaddy

Same here. I generally find that reading spoilers (for this show at least) makes me not watch the show. I guess that means that nothing "good" ever happens?

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Victor expects Adam to do as he asks because he's family and he needs to put family first. So Adam has to, but Victoria gets to treat him like nothing.

Adam tells Victor he won't be his spy, but Victor attacks him that he's disrespectful. 

When Billy is the smart one, Victoria looks so stupid. I can't wait for her fall.  

Does Lily even know what job she's offering Nate. 

Ashland was faking, shocking!

Edited by Artsda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I thought it weird that Lily sitting with Nate in her apartment crossed her legs almost provocatively and were those pink boots she had on??!  

So sick of AH’s Veronica Lake look with that hair.  

I am trying to like NuAsh but I think he appears too old for AH and the thought of them romantically is not realistic.  Nothing wrong with his acting.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

Come on Canuck friends!!! Tell me Darvon's not the Dombabydaddy. Please....

So far he still is and Dom is going to be fine with his blood marrow transplant so guess that is it.  

Couldn’t believe how emotional Amanda was about Dom’s recovery.  Nice to be concerned but geesh.  Seemed a little overplayed.   

If Dom was at such risk of making it after his surgery why on earth was he not at the hospital especially when the risk of infection was so great according to Nate.  

I notice every time an actress is off for a few days she comes back looking so “refreshed!”  Looking at you Phyllis, Sharon and Lauren.  

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Couldn’t believe how emotional Amanda was about Dom’s recovery.  Nice to be concerned but geesh.  Seemed a little overplayed.  

And how about when Lily came over with baby clothes? Hilmanda was thanking her like they were for her and her baby. Unbelievable! I keep wondering if she has an ulterior motive, but then I realize these MWTs don't write that deep.

• Love 4

Surgery over, recovery fine, no hospital scenes and this plot over. The baby  is ok.

The purpose of this was what? Dom to have a part of Devon in him? More shoving Devon as the father.

Victoria so wrong and clueless. She's attacking Adam to be after her when he just walked out on Victor because he wouldn't spy. 

So Keemo could be dead?  Jack has an address and personal jet. Why hasn't he gone yet?

Doctor turned business man is stupid move Nate. What a waste. 

Co-Ceo..Victor will have coronary. Victoria is a fool.

All hell is going to break loose? After the boring baby illness I double it. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 11

I wish this was shoe was preempted today.  Billy trying take over take of talking to himself in a podcast was bad. Who wrote and came up with this?

Chancellor-Winters? Devon is Katherine's heir. He has more right to Chancellor than Lily. Yet she seemed so pushy. She's becoming Victoria Jr.

Jack, go to LA already. 

• Love 4