Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ezzylin said:

Today's Canadian show was a mess; to say you have to suspend disbelief would be a gross understatement. 

Also, not a spoiler, but speculation- is Summer in cahoots with Phyllis?

Come ON man, you have to spill the deets for those of us who wish to know what shit is a'comin' so's we can be prepared...SPILL IT SISTER!

• LOL 5

2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Come ON man, you have to spill the deets for those of us who wish to know what shit is a'comin' so's we can be prepared...SPILL IT SISTER

Well, Phyllis showed up up at her own memorial in a disguise was ridiculously bad. While sharing their favourite memories of her, which BTW were highly sanitized, not dead Phyllis stood there and was seemingly unrecognizable to those who loved her the most. It was laughable.

As for the Summer speculation- I know she thinks Phyllis died, but the way she's hellbent on blaming Diane is way over the top. 

Also Chance gets a text that it was Diane who purchased the poison. This story is a dumpster fire. 

Edited by ezzylin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 5

I watched today's US show after not watching since Phyllis was "declared as charred to death". Now that I know what's coming up I'll be tuning out for awhile again.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Why are the jazz club waitresses looking like old school flight attendants?

This guest list is silly. Where's Billy? Tracy? Amanda? Instead you get Victor who had Phyllis raped?  And was going to get Sally until Summer went off on her, because Nick needed a date? Nikki giving a speech when Phyllis let her rot in jail? 

Seriously nobody recognizing her was beyond ridiculous. Jack looked right over at her direction. 

Yes of course Diane bought the poison, probably on Amazon shipped to the mansion. Because she's an idiot that bought it in her own name, killed someone and left the evidence behind. 

I hope Diane actually has Phyllis charged for this and Summer will deserve all she loses for her saint mother. 

Letting your grandchild think you're dead is pretty low. Daniel on his daughters behalf should be done with Phyllis and not let her anywhere near Lucy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10

Wow Chance is very stupid in this story. He arrested based on evidence found in an open room he found Stark in and an online order? Yet this is same Chance who figured out Jack and Diane framed Stark. Chance seems to be taking this personally. 

I really hope this arrest/trial moves fast. How long is Phyllis going to hide with the wig? 

Phyllis laughing, enjoying herself and approving of what Daniel and Summer were saying is appalling. Yet her voice over said Diane is the lying psychopath. 

I hope Diane sues everyone involved and gives people not the time of day after this comes out. I also want to see her go real Diane on Summer.

Michael too especially for not being smart enough to see through this and playing into the hands of this. When he  tries to speak or apologize after she should send him to Phyllis. 

Victoria sure is trashy.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Mariah's showing her child to Sharon couldn't be about them for 30 seconds. Instead it had to be about Sally. 

Lol at Summer saying Kyle can't see his mom for who she is.  Yes Summer, your mom is a saint, who was murdered but Kyle is the blind one.

She keeps bringing up the hotel room fight but not that Diane was tricked to go there. 

Nate's vile, Nick should have had more respect for Elena and told her the truth. 

They'll forgive me, Diane did it. Lol

Does everyone in town know Sally is pregnant but Victor? I guess that will end next week. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

SERIOUSLY SHOW! We are supposed to swallow that scrawny stick figure that is Phyllis could kill Stark with a pair of goddamn scissors and then drag him out of the motel room to hide the body?? I’m truly afraid of what comes next! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

So Phyllis is now caring about being a mother there for her suffering children?  Plus she's racking up the crimes, it's not self defense when you hide the body. 

And really she gonna over power Stark and drag his body out of a hotel and nobody sees?

Didn't Phyllis not learn from JT? Maybe Stark will come out too. Lol

So Nikki never told Victor about the baby all this time? I expected more of a reaction. 

Chance so stupid. The poison was found in a room Stark was in and Chance found him in.. I'd like to see the department sued for this. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Chance so stupid. The poison was found in a room Stark was in and Chance found him in.. I'd like to see the department sued for this. 

And Stark had motive what with his recent, secret marriage and getting a piece of Phyllis' estate with her "murder?"

• Like 7

So Phyllis just leaves the hotel room with her face and hands splattered with blood? And also somehow managed to find a tarp in which to wrap up Stark's body? Suuuure, show. Suuuuure. 

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Didn't she roll up Dr. Tim in a carpet (courtesy of Rexx Rugs perhaps)!?

The rug was on sale, too.  Phyllis is never one to pass up a bargain.

• LOL 8
12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So Phyllis just leaves the hotel room with her face and hands splattered with blood? And also somehow managed to find a tarp in which to wrap up Stark's body? Suuuure, show. Suuuuure. 

What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Wait, so SyPh killed Stark?! Holy shit, that's fanfuckingtastic! I love it! Hahahaha. Now she'll end up in the clink for murder, but before that, she'll exonerate Diane and try to get Diane to exonerate her. Hahahaha...like that's gonna happen...

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

It's so very stupid. He chases her into the bathroom wanting to kill her because she's annoying as fuck. Then we just see a body nicely wrapped up in a tarp and a hand reaching for a pair of bloody scissors. We see the hand belongs to Phyllis. She is covered in blood, but regardless, reaches for the doorknob, opens the door (but not before raising the hood up on her hoodie to cover her hair,) and then starts to slowly drag the tarp out of the room. The end. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MollyB said:

Amen.

Buuuut...since she's officially dead, she could go on a killing spree and wipe out all her enemies.  

Silly wabbit.  Phyllis doesn't need any knives or guns or slingshots because

giphy.gif

And, obviously, MS has something bad on TPTB.  Really bad.  Horny goat-type bad.....

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Christine wants to know what they are missing? Lol. Oh so much. 

Michael gets back in my good books now for changing his mind. 

Summer spoiled clueless brat gets worse daily and Phyllis makes me want to be a Diane fan and I hated her when she came back. 

Summer gonna lose her marriage and she will deserve it. She can go live with not dead mommy she adores so much.

Just now, Artsda said:

Christine wants to know what they are missing? Lol. Oh so much. 

Michael gets back in my good books now for changing his mind. 

Summer spoiled clueless brat gets worse daily and Phyllis makes me want to be a Diane fan and I hated her when she came back. 

Summer gonna lose her marriage and she will deserve it. She can go live with not dead mommy she adores so much.  Diane needs to give her back this speech when Summer loses everything. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Summer going to visit Diane in jail was just …….. stupid. Way to drive a stake through your marriage’s heart. 

Chance needs to smile more. My word his whole face lit up. Please do not waste this hunk of a man on Summer. 

Thank you Michael, I think. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Chance seems to have a Type.

And by type, I assume you mean, 'idiot'?

Your point is confirmed when I remember that Old old Chance, John Driscoll, had the hots for Chloe one upon a time, too.

I think it would be fun, though, in a gruesome sort of way, if Chance and Dummer progress, to see exactly what kind of mincemeat Jill would make of her?  

I bet it'd be tasty!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, boes said:

And by type, I assume you mean, 'idiot'?

Your point is confirmed when I remember that Old old Chance, John Driscoll, had the hots for Chloe one upon a time, too.

I think it would be fun, though, in a gruesome sort of way, if Chance and Dummer progress, to see exactly what kind of mincemeat Jill would make of her?  

I bet it'd be tasty!!

Chance’s type - Brainless, entitled blondes. Abby and now Summer. (is she a blonde or light, streaked brunette?) Then there is Sharon - often brainless; and stringy blonde. Why not toss him Elena’s way? That might break the cycle. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Want the actual fuck is the point of Milton?

Somebody won, or somebody lost a bet.

For sure, the viewers lost with that nonsensical b.s.

Nikki Newman is not a golden goddess.  She's brass-plated nickel with the shine long rubbed off, at best.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Kemper said:

Chance’s type - Brainless, entitled blondes. Abby and now Summer. (is she a blonde or light, streaked brunette?) Then there is Sharon - often brainless; and stringy blonde. Why not toss him Elena’s way? That might break the cycle. 

Actually, Chance was with Chloe once upon a time (when John Driscoll was in the role). Brainless, yes, entitled, sure, but not blonde. And he dated Heather as well. Neither brainless, entitled or blonde as she was a redhead at the time (played by Jennifer Landon).

So I don't think Chance has a type per se. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Actually, Chance was with Chloe once upon a time (when John Driscoll was in the role). Brainless, yes, entitled, sure, but not blonde. And he dated Heather as well. Neither brainless, entitled or blonde as she was a redhead at the time (played by Jennifer Landon).

So I don't think Chance has a type per se. 

Sorry - I was just going by this particular Chance. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

No need to be sorry. Current Chance does seem to gravitate toward the vapid blondes. 

Yes; and he is letting Summer manipulate the investigation. He started on the show so well - the character. A couple of years ago. Danny something played him. He has seemed immune to manipulation and was a stand-up guy. And gorgeous. (current Chance) Now he seems to be just another pretty face. But he may surprise us.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Nick is such a petulant prick. You’ll understand what I mean. He may as well have a collar and leash on Sally. Why she allows this is way beyond me. 

I know. Victor was actually reasonable, and I never say good things about him.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Victor going at Nick today was awesome he was so right on. He should have pointed out the fact Faith is alive because of Adam. 

Victor should have been more angry at Nikki omitting the truth. 

Nick was quite the jerk with the "I'll take it from here" and ushering Sally out. That kid is hers and Adams to make decisions for not uncle Nick. She's more concerned on Nick's little ego. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I feel bad for Diane. She is trying get used to her new normal and not wanting Harrison there makes sense. 

Chance and Christine look dumb versus Michael. 

Elena and Noah I like.

Kyle gonna be done with that marriage. Summer is hugging her mother instead of slapping her.  

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kyle gonna be done with that marriage. Summer is hugging her mother instead of slapping her.  

WTF? One of you damn Canucks better fill in this comment with a bit more deets, and STAT! This Yank reads your comments now daily in the hopes if nit having to watch this shite in real time!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

It was in the previews for next week. 

Summer is standing there and is like 'Mom, are you real? Is it really you?' or something along those lines. And low and behold, Phyllis is standing in front of her nodding and clasping her hands and then I believe they hug. So, yeah, it doesn't appear that Phyllis plans to hide. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, jewel21 said:

It was in the previews for next week. 

Summer is standing there and is like 'Mom, are you real? Is it really you?' or something along those lines. And low and behold, Phyllis is standing in front of her nodding and clasping her hands and then I believe they hug. So, yeah, it doesn't appear that Phyllis plans to hide. 

Yeah, I knew we wouldn't be that lucky to be rid of this red pariah for very long. What with SyPh's impulse control, there is no way she could stay away for more than a hot minute. The thing is, now that she's killed Stark she has nobody to corroborate her story....

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Yeah, I knew we wouldn't be that lucky to be rid of this red pariah for very long. What with SyPh's impulse control, there is no way she could stay away for more than a hot minute. The thing is, now that she's killed Stark she has nobody to corroborate her story....

She'll claim that Diane teleported herself out of jail, killed Stark to set Phyllis up and then teleported back before bed check.  Chance will believe it, and Christine will look distressed but say the case against Diane is now even more airtight.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Jack and Ashley were screaming like that with Summer upstairs? Is Harrison up there too?

Why is Kyle knocking on his own room door. 

Ashley is screaming banshee at this point.  She really should go if she can't put a small child living in that house ahead of her hate. She's all about she faked her death when it's about Diane will she feel same when Phyllis is alive? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Lol Victor saying to Nick that Adam must be excited to have a daughter to go along with his 2 sons. Way to stick it passive aggressively. 

When this over I wanna see Jack sue them all. Chance and DAs office. 

Sally wants to tell Connor, Adam was right to say he needs to talk to Chelsea first. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Diane could be detective she's doing better at figuring this out than Chance. Even Michael is going to eat crow when he realizes Diane was right. 

So Phyllis dumped the body in the lake? Is that not a crime? We better see Phyllis in the jail cell too.

Summer needs to be slapped with her attitude. Phyllis just walk around in public park with no disguise?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I think there would be a bit of a list of crimes that Phyll could be charged with. 

But, you're forgetting that Phyllis has an air tight - TIGHT,  I tell you! - defense:  She LOVES HER KIDS.  And would do ANYTHING, anything, I tell you, for them.  Including, apparently, torturing the children she's deeply fucked up already by pretending to be dead.

That's an automatic pardon in the GC code of Justice.

Diane, on the other hand, let her son BELIEVE SHE WAS DEAD.  That's an automatic life sentence.  You've got to fuck over at least 2 kids before you're innocent, just one doesn't cut it.

Love means never have to say you're crazy as a loon.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Yea Summer everyone who loves Phyllis will forgive. Summer finds out that everything was fake, Diane is innocent, with Phyllis saying Diane faked her death as something against her when she just did the same. But it's ok because her kids are adults. Then that her mother is a killer but yeah Diane is the poison. 

"If you tell anyone I'm alive, Diane will get off and I'll pay. " Umm you deserve to. 

You either save your mother-in-law or save me.  Phyllis is horrible and Summer will let Jack, Kyle and Harrison suffer. 

Summer how is Diane responsible for her marital issues. Or Ashley and Jack? That's a lot on Ashley who has no problem forgiving Tucker. 

So how do you just order killer poison online with your credit card and shipped home on Amazon? Lol 

Nate's a slimeball. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

Phyllis is so batshit crazy. I can't with her character anymore. 

And if Summer actually lets Diane rot in prison for a crime she didn't commit, while her own mother is running around cawing at people left and right, I will cut a bitch.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

"Even if Stark guilty it does not make Diane blameless."  It kinda does Lauren. Diane hasn't done anything.  What living nightmare has Diane done? Phyllis brought Stark to town not Diane. 

Phyllis faking her death is destroying marriages all over. Can't wait for Michael to see her. 

Ashley is a pretty horrid sister after seeing Billy support Jack. She all about hate of Diane that she hates more than loving her brother so she moves Tucker in. 

Great job Daniel you convinced her to not go to the police? Mom would be in jail and Diane free? She should be free! These people should all be locked up for crimes they didn't commit. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 2