Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Merging everyone into one big company could end in disaster if Lily & Billy or Devon & Amanda break up - would they all want to continue working together?  Or if a Locke clone swoops in and buys out or sues the pants off the company and nobody has a job in the end. Morons.  Devon was correct when he asked if Lily was sure she wanted to do something so big only a month into the job. 

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 2/24/2022 at 7:33 PM, Artsda said:

Chancellor-Winters? Devon is Katherine's heir. He has more right to Chancellor than Lily.

Devon already got his 2 billion+ as one of Katherine's heirs. He has no right to Chancellor Industries. Katherine's will has was read years ago, and everything has been distributed. Devon got more than his fair share, he's not entitled to anymore. 

Jill is the sole owner of Chancellor industries. Katherine left it to Victor, over her own loved ones (which never made sense), and Jill bought it from Victor. So Billy, Phillip III, and Chance should be the heir apparents.

The only reason Katherine had control of Chancellor is because she murdered Phillip Chancellor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ps-ax4NW4A

This company really should really be going to Phillip III and Chance, given they were robbed of their father/grandfather.

Devon is NOT a Chancellor. Both he and his father Tucker are Hendricks. They came from an affair between Katherine Reynolds and Judge Arthur Hendricks. I don't understand why Devon considered himself a Chancellor today. He isn't and never was.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 hours ago, LongtimeYRfan said:

Devon already got his 2 billion+ as one of Katherine's heirs. He has no right to Chancellor Industries. Katherine's will has was read years ago, and everything has been distributed. Devon got more than his fair share, he's not entitled to anymore. 

Jill is the sole owner of Chancellor industries. Katherine left it to Victor, over her own loved ones (which never made sense), and Jill bought it from Victor. So Billy, Phillip III, and Chance should be the heir apparents.

The only reason Katherine had control of Chancellor is because she murdered Phillip Chancellor.

This company really should really be going to Phillip III and Chance, given they were robbed of their father/grandfather.

Devon is NOT a Chancellor. Both he and his father Tucker are Hendricks. They came from an affair between Katherine Reynolds and Judge Arthur Hendricks. I don't understand why Devon considered himself a Chancellor today. He isn't and never was.

Oh, you haven't heard? Darvon is entitled to everyone's babies, companies, and anything else he sees that he likes. Did you not get that memo? If not, you must not have enough money, power, or a fresh baby for him to prey on. 😂

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, LongtimeYRfan said:

Chancellor Industries started off being owned by Katherine's first husband, Gary Reynolds (father of Brock). It became Chancellor when she married Phillip II.

So the person who should really be mad is Mack, who was shifted in the will and in the business. I know they paint her as a do-gooder, save the world woman, but no one is that damn good to not feel some kind of way about another grandchild getting all the money.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, mjt626 said:

Chancellor Industries started off being owned by Katherine's first husband, Gary Reynolds (father of Brock). It became Chancellor when she married Phillip II.

So the person who should really be mad is Mack, who was shifted in the will and in the business. I know they paint her as a do-gooder, save the world woman, but no one is that damn good to not feel some kind of way about another grandchild getting all the money.

I find that hard to believe since Brock joined the show back in November of 1974 and he and Katherine never discussed "his" father's company once. Brock was a lawyer, why wouldn't Katherine ask her own son to work there, or even have some sort of conversation about it?  Instead, as soon as Phillip Chancellor III came of age, she immediately started having him mentored to take to helm at Chancellor. Phillip III "died" in a car accident because he was drinking with his executive buddies after closure of a successful Chancellor business deal.

Why would the company be called Chancellor Industries if it wasn't Phillip's? If it was another name before that why didn't Kay change it back, or name it Shepard Industries after herself? She gave birth to Reynolds heirs not Chancellor heirs so why would she keep it in another man's name if it wasn't his?

When you look at the early episodes of Philip asking for a divorce from Kay, Chancellor Industries isn't even mentioned. Phillip is not walking away from his job, or Chancellor Industries, it's clear he's just divorcing her. She would have done ANYTHING to stop him from divorcing her. If she owned the company, she would have used it against him.

Y&R transcripts from 8/11/11 say Phillip started the company.

Kay, Jack, and Ashley were having a fight about Chancellor Industries & Tucker’s company McCall Unlimited. The lawsuit was all about ownership of companies so why would they say “Phillip started Chancellor” if he didn’t?

Ashley: You know what really gets me? You both know what it feels like to have a company you love ripped away from you, only it’s much worse for Tucker, because our father started Jabot, and Phillip started Chancellor, so basically, you both took over family businesses. But Tucker built McCall from the ground up, and you do not have the right to take it away from him.

Kay: Ashley, now you listen to me. Whoever founded the company is immaterial to me

The only other transcripts I can find is when Jack was thought to be a Chancellor in 2018.  Transcripts 6/21/18

Jack: I'll tell you this. It was like a lifeline. Think of all the guys that could have fathered me, that I land on Phillip Chancellor. He's a good man, a great man, like John Abbott -- distinguished, accomplished, hardworking.
Neil: And had a thing for Jill.
Jack: [ Chuckles ] And it's a comfort knowing that I may be part of a family that I've known my entire life, a family not unlike the Abbotts. Look, if it's true, if I am Phillip's blood and part of his family, it also means I'm part of the Chancellor Empire. And why wouldn't I embrace all of that, too?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I’m sure we’re headed to the Y&R past post, but as I recall, people pointed out that saying Phillip 2 started the company was wrong back in 2011. It’s not like this show never gets it’s own history wrong. 

Brock had no interest in running Chancellor. As a young man, he rebelled against Katherine and then became a lawyer to help the poor.

The most important thing is that it makes no sense that she left the vast majority of her fortune to Devon and so little to Mack.

• Love 7

Victor doesn't want Victoria's spirit broke that she fell for a hoax. I hope Adam throws the truth in her face. Wipe the smug condescending look off her face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, deirdra said:

Has Victor been wearing his black overcoat indoors 24/7 since the start of the year?

He's been wearing it indoors and outdoors since he boxed Stitch at the Genoa City Athletic Club gym and lost, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

The man knows his deodorant, I'll give him that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Of course Devon wants to take the recovering baby to his house for days and Chance thinks it's great idea.

Abby gets rail roaded again from what she wants.

Nick can shut up in attacking Adam for being happy for this. Nick wanted nothing to do with it, so stay gone. Adam should be shoving Vicky being a fool in her face and never let her forget it considering how she treats him. 

Victoria going to sign the papers and Ashlands fake attack was funny..just showed more what a fool she is.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 5
On 3/2/2022 at 6:58 PM, Artsda said:

Of course Devon wants to take the recovering baby to his house for days and Chance thinks it's great idea.

Abby gets rail roaded again from what she wants

And yet again it appears that Ashley, Victor, and Jill know nothing about any of this. Jill can call My Pretty Pony to hear her whine about her Barbie Playhouse CEO nonsense, but doesn't check in about her grandson or Chance? And Old Man Saggy Balls - to whom #familyiseveverythingyougotthat - hasn't checked in to see hiw his grandson is doing? What the fuck, man. If these motherfuckers don't take down Darvon I'm gonna have to quit this bitch because I just can't with this bs. Abby AND Darcon both were told that a bio parent can only be a 50% match and NOBODY questions how it is that Darvon is a 100% match? AYFKM?!? 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

They had Vicky storm into the office yesterday and didn't even show the confrontation today.

WTF? It was hysterical when she stormed in. I literally lol'd. And no follow through? They may as well just show random scenes and not even pretend to be telling stories.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Why are all the women on this show wearing dresses with odd cut-outs, missing arms and/or excess flaps & folds of fabric on the front?  Victoria had a different colour one on today after yesterday's and Amanda & Phyllis have worn similar frocks recently.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

More Devon complaining about Chance in therapy is going to affect Dominic and how it's not good to be there. Then running to Sharon  to ask her about Chance. Manipulative and glad Amanda called him out on it. 

He's the worst, Abby should not be giving into him everyday.

Very cute Christian chose Sharon as his favorite person.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 10

AFAIC Devon lied to Amanda when he wouldn’t admit he wanted full custody!  He is also a control freak who couldn’t adapt to his parents arriving to pick up Dom…Devon this is parenthood and not following a perfect agenda every day!

Not sure why we have to hear every detail of Chance’s therapy. FF.  Also sick of Abby’s constant nurturing of Chance’s feelings, geesh, give him space!  

Would have loved Phyllis’ jumpsuit except for yet another missing shoulder!  

I can hardly bear to look at TB’s plastic face.  Surprised Kevin isn’t heading to Peru to find Michael.   

• Love 8

Victoria is such a fool she refuses to allow to even consider she was a idiot who fell for Ashlands 

Victor should lash out on her more for being such an idiot and risking the company.

• Love 6
On 3/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, Artsda said:

Victor should lash out on her more for being such an idiot and risking the company.

And give Adam her job and make her report to Adam. Victor has given & taken Newman jobs away so many times that I don't know why Victoria would ever consider her job safe.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
19 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So now Devon wants full custody? Go fuck yourself, Devon. 

This storyline isn't remotely entertaining and this is every adoptive and/or surrogate using family's worst nightmare. Fuck the MWTs for writing this shit.

• Love 14

So tired of Victor defending Victoria in this, she fell for all this, she signed the papers to make him ceo. Adam is right, she deserves her fall from the pedestal she put herself on and Victor too. 

With how full of herself she is she deserves her fall and Adam doesn't owe her anything with how she treats him. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
On 3/10/2022 at 10:10 PM, Artsda said:

Very cute Christian chose Sharon as his favorite person.

Apple/Tree - Like father like son - the Golden Cooter hits the next generation.

Connor seemed to like Sally tho

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

YOWSER!  Check out Lauren’s fake boobs that entered the room first!  That is what I mean about making a business woman look like a stripper.  Is there anything not fake about TB anymore??

is it just me or is Lily getting pushier and pushier in business?  She has been all over Devon and now Nate to join her.  Glad Nate blew some steam her way.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 3/18/2022 at 10:58 PM, deirdra said:

Billy's podcast has one listener - Traci 

I think Traci is listening to My Favorite Murder on those headphones. 

What idiot created a plotline where NeverBilly carries a 3rd of the show? He's not Tom Hanks and this ain't Castaway.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

I think Traci is listening to My Favorite Murder on those headphones. 

What idiot created a plotline where NeverBilly carries a 3rd of the show? He's not Tom Hanks and this ain't Castaway.

B..but what about his number one fan?

image.png.ff720016c82f1903268d8e0e2c04121c.png 

• LOL 8

I'm so confused. The buyer of the house is clearly the actress who played Diane before they recast with Maura West. So, is this a new character, or is Diane somehow still alive and pretending to be someone else to reunite Jack with his granddaughter? 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Victoria is acting like she's not the idiot who let Ashland get this far. She's mad they don't trust her? Why should they. 

Adam should have been in that room.

"I don't make mistakes in business." Really?  She's done nothing but makes mistake after mistake with Ashland. He played her like a puppet. 

Lauren's screeching and getting mad at her family was annoying. Then her bargining into the office. Kevin brought him home and she yells at him. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

So Rey's job is babysitter for Connor now?if Chelsea & Adam can't take him then go to the family members. He's got cousins, uncle, grandparents. 

What ever this plan of Vicky is, don't really trust it. She has been the one that played in Ashland hands, she has no leg to stand on now. 

• Love 4

Victoria sure is smug to Adam when she's the idiot who got played by Ashland and put them all in this spot.

Nick also his attitude towards Adam is out of line when Adam just saved his daughters life multiple times.

• Love 7

Watching the Canadian clips for what will be US Friday ep - Victoria does have a lot of nerve with her attitude with Adam given what she's asking of him.

Nick's 'confrontation' with Adam was a bit much in how he came down hard on him but by the end of it I could see it as him finally doling out some big brother tough love.  But we really need to see Victoria and Nick come to Adam's aid when he needs it down the line.

All in all it was great to see Victoria's plan finally.  Adam's tweaks were gold.  As someone said on Twitter what Adam hasn't really done anything nefarious in gunning for the CEO position, Victoria made her own mess and Victor was appointing Adam as CEO.  Adam was just making sure he was ready for the opportunity and determined to shine and do his best so that there was the argument in place that he should stay on as permanent CEO.  Not that Victor would agree with argument - he taps those for the CEO position based on his own reasoning.

• Love 5
On 3/2/2022 at 11:33 PM, jewel21 said:

*hopeful voice*

Promise?

Victoria and Devon are Hopefully Headed for a Hard Hit in the Head (Like Nikki gave Diane a granite scalp massage.)

On 4/7/2022 at 10:14 PM, Artsda said:

Nick also his attitude towards Adam is out of line when Adam just saved his daughters life multiple times.

saved Nick too when the house fell on him during the tornado.

• Love 7

"Who asked Adam for help?" Umm you all did. Victoria entire plan was about Adam. Nicki and Nick forgot yesterday?  Sharon was right to tell Nick to stay out of it all.

Victor is so mad Adam doesn't feel for Vicky? After how she's treated him why should he? She worked with Billy against him and lied to previous Daddy about it. 

Victoria deserves this slap down off her pedestal and Victor should be calling her out. 

• Love 8

Adam really stepped up? Nick has whiplash when it comes to Adam.

I guess it's Rey she crashed into. It would have been a lot more interesting had Connor been in the car with Rey when Vicky crashed. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Adam really stepped up? Nick has whiplash when it comes to Adam.

I guess it's Rey she crashed into. It would have been a lot more interesting had Connor been in the car with Rey when Vicky crashed. 

If it was Rey then Connor and Chelsea are in the car as last I saw they were driving to Chicago together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Adam says he's last to know, not anymore. Victor called him and Nick. Abby is the one who is never told anything anymore. Adam should know he's moved up a peg. Lol 

So Ashland crashed into side of Rey? So Rey and Ashland hit,  Victoria  hit the tree when she swerved?  

I guess weather will get Victoria free from distracted driving charge? She should go to jail like Lily. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, deirdra said:

How many people and fetuses in GC have been killed or injured by distracted drivers? 

My favorite was when Noah kept trying to park on ButtBiscuit's head.   Not that it did any damage.

That one was fun for the whole family.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1