Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

Where was Summer going for breakfast on a weekday that required a long, sparkly peek-a-boob dress?

I thought it must be a wardrobe faux pas with one boob cleavage!  What a strange outfit but Summer was not alone….then Nikki showed up in an all pink flamenco outfit and Victoria has a matching one in white!

On another note, why is Victoria sporting the cane again?  Something happen in real life?

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Why are the Newmans surprised that Victoria will not give up Ashland -- don't they remember that she was a battered wife when J.T. returned and the hen party dumping of his (presumed dead) body was to protect her basicallly from her own decisions?  She is pre-disposed to be subservient.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

On another note, why is Victoria sporting the cane again?  Something happen in real life?

She stopped using the cane even before they left for Switzerland, but now has the cane and gauze on her leg. I think she is faking it! Ashland will understand.

Edited by deirdra
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4

Victoria is sounding like a teenager throwing a tantrum because daddy doesn't approve of her boyfriend so she's running away with him.

Love Adam pointing out he's not surprised and leaving the office and telling Sally he'll just sit back with popcorn.  He told Victor she wanted him back and Victor kept saying she's too smart. 

Abby gets not invited to family meeting again. Lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Diane just drops in to everything unannounced. Jack is an idiot, Nikki had the right idea to kick her out.  Nikki and Phyllis gets it only. 

Doesn't Chance have more right to Chancellor Enterprises than Lily/Billy? 

Nate does get he's not an owner right? He can be fired? Lily too she's not a Chancellor.  Devon in safest spot. 

• Love 6

Kyle is an idiot, Diane was clearly playing him for a job and for a Jabot company. 

Nikki is right shouldn't she have charges for her faking death and cops investigating her death.

• Applause 2
  • Love 4

We have no law left -- Chance is barely a rookie and he's on PTSD.  Rey is dead and Paul is locked in a trunk somewhere.  Michael the ex-DA does wet work for Victor and Cricket is a harbinger of false death.  

• Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, basiltherat said:

We have no law left -- Chance is barely a rookie and he's on PTSD.  Rey is dead and Paul is locked in a trunk somewhere.  Michael the ex-DA does wet work for Victor and Cricket is a harbinger of false death.  

Then it's time to call in Paw Patrol, and pronto!  

Deputy Dawg can always lead up any in-depth investigation.

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Victoria is playing Ashland again, I guess to get the money back and show her daddy how great she is compared to Adam.

Yup, it certainly appears that way. I almost feel sorry for the fool. Almost. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When did Summer become so stupid. Diane is not a new person plus she faked her death. Why is everyone acting like that is so easy to forget. Let's defend her give her jobs, pay her way etc... 

Allie and Noah are so boring. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Allie and Noah are so boring. 

I guess these S-L-O-W as hell scenes are showing them falling in love but honestly that 2 year scene of them listening to the podcast was too much!  However, I do think they play well off each other.  It was nice to see the actor playing Noah smiling and having some fun instead of his typical brooding.  I like the actress playing Allie.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

They have Vicki is so insufferable I want Ashland to win. Nick is just her errand boy yes man.

Victor treat Adam like crap, Vicki treats him worse and Adam is suppose to do what Victor wants. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I am verklempt at the vision of Phyllis in her blue dress.

Eye bleach STAT!

Was just about to post the same thing!  WTF??  Thigh slit to her hoochie mama, hole in the midriff and her cleavage was almost down to that midriff hole!  Hey MS, your boobs need support as you no longer have the perky ones!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Not sure who I am actually supposed to like in this Ashland park stuff because at this point all I thought was that Harrison is innocent. Missed and was happy to see Ashland. And I  just hate all things Newman/Diane/Kyle except Adam. 

I root for Ashland to win.  I don't feel for Victoria or Victor or Kyle.  They used that kid as a chip against Ashland never thinking of him first. 

How is fake death stranger Diane allowed full access but fake cancer father he loves is arrested and has restraining orders?  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

Am I the only one who instantly mutes the sound when Billy and Chelsea appear on my screen? Cannot stand either one of them but together, they are just too much. On another note, I am team Ashland. I hope he finds a way to blast everyone who is determined to keep him apart from that little boy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

Nicki and Michael's conversation today.  Ugh.  Michael asked her if she had ever done anything that was forgiven...or some such.  She continued to berate him for - I have no idea. Because all I could think of was the old SNL Weekend Update skit with Dan Ackroyd and Jane Curtin.  She would say something and then he would shout "Jane, you ignorant slut" - and that was what I was hoping for today with Michael.  That he would finally break and shout (and in-my-head, slapping) at Nicki "you pinch-mouthed, flat-haired, entitled, aging, stripper; go back to the pole" and in my head I was happy.  He could have also yelled "your husband has an unhealthy fixation on his daughter and so do you" ... again, I was happy.  Victor has passed the "ick" stage with Victoria.  And she smiles and basks.  Eew.

*****Sorry, I meant to put this in the general thread, not spoilers****

Edited by Kemper
technically challenged
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

I root for Ashland to win.  I don't feel for Victoria or Victor or Kyle.  They used that kid as a chip against Ashland never thinking of him first. 

How is fake death stranger Diane allowed full access but fake cancer father he loves is arrested and has restraining orders?  

Right?! The Newman clan are such fucking hypocrites. I did chuckle yesterday though, when PeePaw hoists himself out of the chair in Vic's office, he's no longer the boxing stud he once was and there's no covering that up anymore but I don't think EB will ever realize that because he isn't really acting is he? He is so past his expire date it's not even funny. And yet, flat ironing Nikki's hair has taken 10 years off the matronly way they have always styled her. So maybe they have a hair and make up intern on set because it sure aint from the full time squad they use. That said, Sharon...what in the AF is going on with her face, her styling? She is so pumped with fillers and she's such a pretty woman, I don't understand why they can't just allow themselves to age gracefully. I loathe the Diane character but the actress is a perfect example of aging with grace, embracing her wrinkles and crows feet - the rest of them could take a lesson IMO. And her storyline is abysmal - all she does is sashay around Crimson Lights on what looks to be Palm Beach veranda cocktail attire, and attempt to wrinkle her frozen face in puzzlement to various worries about Noah, Faith, and Mariah. I never thought Rey Rey would kill her storyline but his absence has indeed.

And count me in on those who are 110% on Team Ashland now. I want him to get some serious revenge on the Newmans, but of course he won't because they are untouchable with these damn MWTs and TIIC.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6

I rarely get to watch Y&R live so I’m excited to finally be able to comment here!

Because I’m still nostalgic about Guiding Light and ATWT, I have a soft spot for RN’s Ashland and cannot stand Victor/Victoria so Team Ashland it is, especially after they plotted to have him arrested over seeing his son.

I don’t understand Adam’s strategy though. He dumps the woman he loves to manipulate Ashland (he lied about her being the one to break it off with him), then in the same day, changes his mind because of a threat to Victoria? Now what?

The way the show is dressing Phyllis is just so yuck, I couldn’t even watch her scenes in the blue boob dress today. And it didn’t even fit properly, you could see the bra underneath it. Sharon’s neon yellow dress wasn’t great either, but at least it fit. Are they getting these get ups for free, is that it? It’s not hard to dress women over 40 properly and still allow them to look sexy - what a dreadful lack of imagination. 

Lastly, good on Allie for standing up to the Coven!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Victor going on and on about Adams walking away from family is eye rolling. Victoria treats him like gum off her shoe.  She can't even say anything nice about the fact he saved Faiths life. 

Victoria is smirking and just thinking she's queen over Adam. That he doesn't deserve to be in Newman and Victor is just claiming Adam should be staying around family and choose them.

Allie already let Diane manipulate her. So too late for her to act like she's so smart. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Ashland dead maybe,  Nick did it. Shocking, Vicki wants to cover it up. She learned nothing from JT. At least Nick pointed out when has it ever worked out. They stole this story from GHs Peter story. 

Ashland wasn't wrong in everything he said to Vicki. He should have just left her in the car crash. 

Newman's will run around claiming justified and none of them did anything wrong. Ashland deserved it and to heck probably to Harrison too. 

Jack's so stupid. Just let him suffer to Diane. 

Edited by Artsda

Since when does anyone care about the Harrison/Ashland relationship now? Now it's poor Harrison?. These people locked the man up for seeing him in a public park. 

• Applause 5
  • Love 2
(edited)

What is it with MS constantly showing us as much boob/cleavage as possible??  That was a horrible outfit she had on again!  They dress SW so classy and MS so slutty!

I love SW as Diane.  She did a great job talking to Harrison and admit I shed a tear or two.  

Didn’t Tessa have surgery that morning yet Sharon gave her a latte before it both knowing she was not to have anything prior to it?  Also coming home so alert did not seem realistic.

Jack please send Phyllis packing and STOP telling her you love her!  This is giving me the creeps they will be back together and all will be forgiven on her outrageous rants about Diane!  

WOW Devon didn’t hold back with Nate!  Seemed a bit over the top and Nate didn’t even disagree with him that much.  Devon talked to him like Nate was a 3 year old.

Is Dominque already in private school, geesh, every day for weeks in a storyline now he doesn’t even exist.  

Liking Chance taking charge.

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I love SW’s as Diane.  She did a great job talking to Harrison and admit I shed a tear or two.

I have to hand it to MulvaDiane. Little Hassenpfeffer was looking at her like she was a two-headed martian all through that scene. She had to act against that and she never broke character. She's a pro.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I have to hand it to MulvaDiane. Little Hassenpfeffer was looking at her like she was a two-headed martian all through that scene. She had to act against that and she never broke character. She's a pro.

I adore you lady! I see what you did there!

• Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Internet says she is leaving the show!

Good. I never liked her as her asshole sister and I don't like her simmering up to Darvon. Now, can they please take that horrid she beast, Imani, with her? 

• Love 3

Imani literally said hopefully she remembers to go to the airport for her flight and Nate bought it. Can she go away forever. 

Nate needs to not listen to her, he's gonna to get himself fired.  Devon is the boss, Nate seems to not get that. 

Abby got to interact with Newmans.  She and Adam really should bond.  JHs Adam and Abby were building good relationship. 

Billy was wrong about Adam, but right about Phyllis with even if she wins she's going to lose.  She'll be losing more than Jack. Summer, their relationship plus job and selling her hotel. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Billy was wrong about Adam, but right about Phyllis with even if she wins she's going to lose.  She'll be losing more than Jack. Summer, their relationship plus job and selling her hotel. 

Bring it on! I’m on board with all of that happening to SyPhyllis. 

• Applause 6
  • LOL 1

Finally Adam and Abby the outsiders unite. 

Chance go after the smug other 2 and arrest them with Victor.  Throw in Nikki too. 

Victoria came out so self righteous to Chance. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Victoria is always self-righteous even when she's wrong. 

God, I hate Phyllis so much these days. 

Also, I can't stand Nikki's hair. The flat-ironed look just seems to age her and draw attention to her wrinkles. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I forget Johnny and Connor are brothers, Connor and Christian too. Connor has 2 siblings that they claim as cousins.  Does Connor know this?  This kid will be nuts when they Soras.

Chelsea has no rights. She has was being too demanding. Then her chasing up to Sally to bring up Adam. 

Nate I think over paid Sally by look on her face and he's getting in trouble again . He's also really stupid to need what Imani did explained to him. Nate is beyond stupid. 

• Love 7

Elena again or still? in those white pants!!??  

MS looks better with a tan, fake as it is, and that light sage color looks good on her.  Only nice thing I will likely say about her…

Devon is nursing a hard on for Nate which Lily just proved.  

Lily looked a little washed out today.

Has Kyle always been so sickening with his sweetness to Summer all the time.  At least this Summer has a smiling face unlike Hunter who seemed to do nothing but pout and scowl all the time.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Chelsea wants Connor to know he's not an only child, yet I don't see her bringing up Christian. 

Nate would have been fired for how he speaks to his boss. He doesn't get that Devon is his boss at all. Devon should fired him right after the punch comment.  The fact he didn't is because they're family. 

Abby seems to want Chance to take the Newman side when they're lying to her face. She owes them nothing. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3

When Y&R gets boring, I watch the French version (Les Feux de l'Amour) on TVA. It is nearly 6 years behind and always more engaging than the current English episodes. Yesterday Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) returned to town on the eve of Nick & Sharon's nth wedding. Today everyone ended up in jail for wild bachelor/bachelorette party behaviour.  The dubbers seem more emotionally invested with their vocal inflections than the actors and Johnny is adorable when speaking French. He's ~3 and Victoria is rubbing on her fake belly. I could do without that, Stitch & Cane, but Neil and Austin were still alive in 2014 and Mariah was dating Tyler. Nikki's mouth was agape at the sight of the male stripper.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, deirdra said:

When Y&R gets boring, I watch the French version (Les Feux de l'Amour) on TVA. It is nearly 6 years behind and always more engaging than the current English episodes. Yesterday Phyllis (Gina Tognoni) returned to town on the eve of Nick & Sharon's nth wedding. Today everyone ended up in jail for wild bachelor/bachelorette party behaviour.  The dubbers seem more emotionally invested with their vocal inflections than the actors and Johnny is adorable when speaking French. He's ~3 and Victoria is rubbing on her fake belly. I could do without that, Stitch & Cane, but Neil and Austin were still alive in 2014 and Mariah was dating Tyler. Nikki's mouth was agape at the sight of the male stripper.

That would be fun for me to watch this show in French and GT in the role she still should have.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I almost thought Jack was falling for Diane again. Good fake out. So pathetic if that happens. 

Chance needs to arrest the whole lying lot of Newman's. They should not get away with it. Don't let anyone get away with it.  He should not be lying for Victor. All the your family nonsense and Victoria gratitude, disgusting. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4