Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I'm glad Adam is going to take Jack's offer and is done with this obsession on outing Victor. 

Be better than him and 2 special children, especially Victoria. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2

Wow Nick has had Adam supporting him and he didn't care at all before jumping to Sally and didn't care he was even at the door. 

Everyone for days have been attacking Adam in every scene but Nick is such a great guy. 

Meanwhile Victor is telling Adam how he should be with his family? Yea Nick? Victoria? Nikki? What family should Adam be choosing over Jack. 

Nate needs to be fired. 

• Love 4

Hello, my Canadian Preverts.

Quick question. The day her Majesty died, I went to watch my taping of Y&R and saw that instead of the episode, coverage of the Queen's passing was taped instead. 

The next day, I went to watch the newly recorded episode and it appears they did not run the episode that was not aired due to the Queen's passing but rather the next episode. 

I never saw the episode where Nate runs his mouth to Jill and runs out of the Zoom meeting. 

Did this episode even air in Canada? And if so, when? Also, is it worth watching because so far I'm too lazy to go back watch it on my iPad. 

Also, Nick came off super creepy today when he was stroking Sally's bare leg. It didn't sit well with me. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Hello, my Canadian Preverts.

Quick question. The day her Majesty died, I went to watch my taping of Y&R and saw that instead of the episode, coverage of the Queen's passing was taped instead. 

The next day, I went to watch the newly recorded episode and it appears they did not run the episode that was not aired due to the Queen's passing but rather the next episode. 

I never saw the episode where Nate runs his mouth to Jill and runs out of the Zoom meeting. 

Did this episode even air in Canada? And if so, when? Also, is it worth watching because so far I'm too lazy to go back watch it on my iPad. 

Also, Nick came off super creepy today when he was stroking Sally's bare leg. It didn't sit well with me. 

I didn’t see the episode either with the Zoom call with Jill.  I wondered if they were just referring to it but felt I also missed an episode.  I FF so much of them lately I didn’t bother looking on Demand.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I saw the Zoom call with Jill in Canada, but where I am it's on at 4 pm Mountain Time.  Though Devon was a jerk, there didn't seem to be a specific reason when Nate stood up and walked out, since Jill wanted to hear more about his ideas.  It was odd.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

Thank you, Elena, for reading Nate for filth. That man child was in desperate need of a reality check. Sadly, it doesn't appear to have worked, but I'm glad Elena told him they need a break. 

Chelsea is annoying me with this whole Johnny storyline. "We need to nudge Johnny in the right direction." Bitch, you need to stay in your lane. It's up to that child to decide what he wants to do. If I was Victoria, I would already be filing a restraining order preventing Chelsea from getting anywhere near Johnny. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Who the hell was standing in Diane's hotel room and why is she so scared of him?

My guess is the new actor joining the cast and she's scared because she knows that her storyline is about to take a turn for the stupider.

• LOL 9
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

and why isn't he visiting his son instead of Diane?

Speaking strictly for myself, if I had a choice between spending time with Diane or Devon, I'd pick Diane every time.  

Besides, Devon was never very interested in, or nice to Tucker in the past and I doubt he's going to be any more welcoming now.

Edited by boes
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

So Victor refuses to go his granddaughters wedding because it's at Jack's house? Nice grandparent.

I liked the style of Diane's dress just not the material. I liked Vicky's. 

Phyllis's dress looks like it was from the disco wedding. 

Lily is so stupid she's going to deserve what Victoria and Nate do. 

Summer and Harrison walking together was cute. 

No Faith, Sharon. I guess Adam didn't get an invite. Abby baby sick, Ashley stuck in Paris. Victor boycott. 

• Like 2
On 9/28/2022 at 2:43 PM, SweePea59 said:

Or his grandson, baby Doom?

I keep waiting for Devon & Abby to run into each other at Society & ask each other how baby Doom is doing. And they both respond - I thought he was with you!?  Then they have to tell the police they think he must have been kidnapped last Tuesday - or was it Wednesday?

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8

Sally attacking anyone for lying and manipulating is hilarious. The writing of acting like she's a saint is ridiculous. 

Nate doesn't get he was wrong after all that and even blames and accuses Elana of being the same. Yes her taking an interview is same as corporate espionage and turning against family. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

Victoria is back on wanting to fire Sally again and I am suddenly Vicky's biggest #1 fan. I see Sally has given way to the sanctimonious, bitchy behaviour that befalls every woman who takes a ride on Nick's much used d*ck. I would very much delight in seeing her lose her job that she for some reason thought sleeping with the boss would secure instead of actually focusing on the work and doing a good job.

Fire her Ice Queen, fire her! Because honestly that haughty attitude she threw at Summer (who I normally cannot stand) today was all the way insane given she's messing with the Newmans once again. For once in my life I am praying for Phyllis. Pleaaaaaaase come collect this girl and Nick. Earn your keep around here Phyllis! For once (and only once) we need you.

And Kyle can STFU too. Mr. Impregnated A Married Woman Whose Husband Came and Brought Scorched Earth On Genoa City. This is the only episode I've tuned into in well over a month and I see it's still an hour of Genoa City residents kicking Adam. Put him with Sharon, put him with Audra, put him with Chelsea  put him with Chloe! I don't care just get this man an ally (no pun intended) or someone's getting some glitter in the mail.

Edited by slayer2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

Put Adam with Lily; at least that would be something no one saw coming. And it would drive Billy crazy.

I am okay with this although I would prefer to see Adam with Sharon or Elena though. I like Lily and Billy together. They're healthy, what Adam and Sally were before JG destroyed them because Joshua Morrow was bored.

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 3

I'm not enjoying Sally at all lately. It seemed to me to be another stunt by JG to make Sally look like the most perfect mother figure and the absolute be all and end all in Adam's life. JG is a fucking horrible writer. Everything is one-sided, when characters disagree they can't just disagree, everyone piles on one person and I hate it, in every instance. And the characters like Victoria, Nick or now Sally that he favours can do no wrong. Absolutely cannot stand it. Chelsea didn't have any problems mothering Connor before but suddenly now she's the worst mother ever and only Sally can save him. Similar to when they made Connor open up to Sharon when she was making out with Adam when Chelsea was in a damn wheelchair. I just hate it. It's such elementary, low-level basic writing, full of bullies and cartoon, mustache-twirling villains with selective amnesia over their own misdeeds. Awful!

And the fact that Chelsea and the town blame every goddamn problem they've ever had on Adam like he's Stefano Dimera as Satan or something. Will you people please grow up and "take some fucking accountability?" ™️ Sidney Prescott.

I will say Billy and Lily are a great pairing chemistry-wise and I truly enjoy watching Devon. Bryton is such a fantastic actor and I truly think he's too good for this show but regardless I enjoy watching him and I wish they would pair him with Abby or someone new since Amanda left because I really think Abby and Chance's chemistry is non-existent. And put Elena with Adam. She's available, he's available, chem-test them. But JG is way too lame for that.

Edited by slayer2
  • Applause 3

While I'm not really a fan of Chelsea, I think the actress is doing a good job portraying what it is like dealing with depression. For once Show is actually doing a decent job writing for such a serious topic, The despair, self-doubt, the sleeping all day, the wanting it all to end and seeing no end in sight other than taking your own life, all hit close to home as I experienced something similar years ago.  Thankfully I got help, and hopefully others watching who may be experiencing something similar will seek out help before it's too late.

• Hugs 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, jewel21 said:

While I'm not really a fan of Chelsea, I think the actress is doing a good job portraying what it is like dealing with depression. For once Show is actually doing a decent job writing for such a serious topic, The despair, self-doubt, the sleeping all day, the wanting it all to end and seeing no end in sight other than taking your own life, all hit close to home as I experienced something similar years ago.  Thankfully I got help, and hopefully others watching who may be experiencing something similar will seek out help before it's too late.

MCE is doing a great job with this storyline!  

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Well wow Abby & Devon and for the reveal to be instant  by them walking in. That's quite soapy. Abby hasn't grown up at all, still the cheater.

Amanda needs to be done with Devon and not take him back yet again.

• Love 8

Really Abby and Devon you don't know what happened? Devon's trying to piece things together? Lol he's acting like he's a victim. Abby blames Chance for putting work first. 

Abby ran out of there and left the baby. Lol

Good for Amanda calling out his phoney good guy act. Then asking if he cheated on her sister too. Saying she had people now, family who are faithful to her.  Saying she'd walk over there with her head held high. 

Nick was such a jerk to Adam, Sally can have him. Adam actually deserves better and Nick obviously went after her because of Adam and his obsession with him. He risked his life to save him. His daughter has his kidney and he still treats him like he's the bad guy. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Unbelievable! Abby gets caught naked with Devon then runs after him half naked  yelling “Chance, let me explain!”  You have got to be kidding me!!!   There is zero explanation for screwing around!  Chance needs to kick her out of his family home and send Abby and Dom packing!  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/1/2022 at 4:07 PM, Artsda said:

They are doing good with Chelsea's mental state and it's at least different and real. 

Obvious Emmy bait though. 

You are absolutely correct. But having Billy be her support system just destroys everything the show has been trying to do right. Hasn’t the hospital asked about family, next of kin, etc.?  It is not believable at all; and it started out so well. Now I grab the remote when he slinks into her room.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

They moved Mariah and Tessa out of the apartment BC they moved to the tack house?  Victor approved that? Mariah isn't a Newman . Wasn't Adam and Connor living there? 

Adam at the hotel, where is Connor living since it's not with Chelsea? Main house?

I really detest how Nick had to go after Sally and had no problems chasing his brothers girl.  Adam needs to be done with them. 

• Love 4

I want Adam to not beg Sally and punch Nick. Nick is a spoiled brat who needs to be called out, where's Victor in this story?  

Adam walked away and did good going to work for Jack.  Nick is just acting like he's such the good guy and above Adam when he's the worst.  If Adam and Sharon are in same space Nick will want her back, if he's getting close to Chelsea Nick will want her back. 

Adam gave his kidney to Nick's kid could live and risk his freedom and Nick doesn't care. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

Please no on any WTD with Nick and Adam.

The amount of times Phyllis called Diane a bitch today. I hate Diane, but the obsession the coven has of her to the point of bringing a guy from jail on the doorstep of a house with a child is insane.  Itll serve them right if he hurt someone. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
On 12/1/2022 at 10:10 PM, Artsda said:

Please no on any WTD with Nick and Adam.

The amount of times Phyllis called Diane a bitch today. I hate Diane, but the obsession the coven has of her to the point of bringing a guy from jail on the doorstep of a house with a child is insane.  Itll serve them right if he hurt someone. 

Oh they're definitely doing that, which frankly they could have done a baby story without Nick and his dick ever being involved. But we just watched Sally blab on about moving on from transcendent love or some shit so we can have the Phyllis who's the daddy storyline with Sally. Hot garbage.

• Sad 2
  • Love 3

Billy is telling Noah that Adam is the problem? Adams going down a path? Billy seems to not see his own issues. 

Billy is the one who sat with him and nothing Adam said was any different really than Lily. 

• Love 2

Shouldn't Abby be moving out not Chance? She cheats and he leaves her in the Chancellor estate?  She should be packing up and leaving. 

Nikki thinks plan worked and they'll thank them?  Hope Stark hurts her or a member of her family first.  

Lily is right, this is Billy's new fix/high and she sees he's spiralling.  

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

MTS finally cut her hair and it looks fabulous!  That is a perfect length for her!  

Wishing all the mature women on soaps would not keep trying to look like they are in their 20’s with the same long curly manes that do nothing but drag their faces down.  

And speaking of hair….ED looks HORRIBLE in that way too bleached hair!  

I guess EB will be off for a while as he posted a pic of him in the hospital having had a knee replacement so I guess that explains him sitting in most of his scenes if he can.  I think he has also already had 1 or both hips replaced too.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Well there we go, Sally is obviously pregnant. Nick and Adam don't need more kids, Adam has Christian also out there that they should tell Connor about. 

I did like Adam/Billy being nice and cordial for the kids, Victoria obviously couldn't do the same with her own brother. 

• Like 2

I haven't been a regular watcher since the '90s and now only watch if I happen to be home, so I had to lol at Danny of all people being used to prop Phyllis and apologizing for taking Daniel away at a time when Phyllis wasn't even a "grey" character, but a full blow murderous psycho.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Sharon saying it's nice to get out of the coffee house made me laugh because so true she never leaves that set.

Adam worrying about Jack was sweet. Stick with him and far from Victor, Victoria and Nick. 

Phyllis is the crying victim when she was Psycho going after Diane bringing this Stark to town how? She cares about safety and well being when she brought the criminal to town? It wasn't Diane's idea for them to take Harrison to her on Christmas. Phyllis broken up about not seeing Harrison on Christmas? Huh, does he know who she is? Lol 

Adam actually seen working in the office only for Victor to show up. Asking "wrong building" was funny. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4