Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)

Summer really has no remorse lying to Kyle. She's just was digging a bigger hole. Then acting like she's the victim because he followed her or want to see her phone. 

"I don't know that number" she claims when she has been replying and having conversations with the number. Lol just give it up Summer. 

Good on Kyle for calling out her actions on him, Harrison, their family.  Good on the not forgiving her for her playing act and her being diabolical.  Then she's still putting psycho Phyllis first. 

Aww Faith's cat. ☹️ It served it's plot device fast. 

Nick is better off going to find Cameron on the property than letting Chance do it. Diane would still be in jail if it wasn't for Michael, Jack and Kyle finding the hotel. 

Chance doesn't seem to care that much about Sharon's safety even questioning if Cameron was even there. Odd since they were on a date recently.  he shows more care to lying Summer. 

The disclaimer on the harming of animals was kind of funny to see. I would never think they'd harm a live animal.  Cameron won't survive this storyline now he needed a disclaimer. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 4

Johnny wanting boarding school seems odd compared to the reaction he had to it last week.  Now Vicky says both kids want to go?  Billy was right she's so giddy because it's about Nate. 

Just like she shipped them off when Ashland came into her life. 

I am surprised Chelsea handled Johnny going to boarding school so we'll. 

So Victor knows Camera is at Athletic club but not that Phyllis is probably next door?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Summer defense of her mother is crazy. I get she's her mother but she went for all about justice to Phyllis is victim and doesn't deserve to go to jail.  

He coerced her into everything? Stark drugged her?  What in the world.  Phyllis did everything with Stark. She was not a victim. Summer is just more dumb with every sentence to Chance. 

Her marriage is going to be over because of Phyllis and she doesn't get it. Phyllis is going to say she's heartbroken and sick about it. Lol what a joke. 

Sharon and Faith with croquet rackets was hilarious. So Newman rich of them. 

Mariah saying Summer is in her natural habit with people who encourage her behaviour was funny. Summer is her mother's daughter is spot on. 

Adam judging Nick for being there for Sharon made no sense. Adam would also worry more for Sharon. 

Phyllis's plan gives Summer her life back how when Kyle knows the truth? Lol he's already told Mariah. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Not only did he tell Mariah, he also brought Chance to Phyllis' hotel room. 

So Faith came back just to be sent away again? Lame. 

Faith came back so that poor cat could be used as a sacrifice for the idiotic CK storyline. 

• Sad 5
  • Applause 1

Ashley is really that stupid to put Tucker on the senior team when she knows he was trying to take the company before all while she wants and raves about Diane. 

Abby should join Jack's side. 

Why has nobody said the word restraining order? Cameron has now walked into Sharon's business twice now. 

Dianes defense of Summer was unexpected, Summer doesn't deserve it. Especially with her now paying someone to fake alibi. 

Chance arrests Nick but let's Summer go? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

So previews for next week showed that Faith has been taken by Cameron. Will we actually see him take her or will this all happen off camera again? Also, this is why it was dumb to send Faith back to school with no one there to be sure she arrived there okay and also to keep an eye on her just in case. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I’m hoping Abby joins with Jack as well. She looked perturbed by what her mother was saying and I was glad to see her voice her opposition. 
shallow note but WTF is going on with the bleached blonde looked? Ashley’s hair looks fried as does Nikki’s. 
Chance should be arresting Dummer for obstruction. Either that or for being a petulant pouter and bad dresser. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Someone suggested earlier that Cameron would take Faith hostage. I guess after yesterday, it was obvious. Wonder how he’ll pull that off. Probably no one will realize that she’s gone (eyeroll). Then, by coincidence, Phyllis is at the same hotel. And as someone else suggested, she will save the day and everyone will forgive her her traspasses! Yay for phyllis! Who needs writers when we have you guys!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

Lol at Michael telling Summer hysteria doesn't work with him, bring it down a notch.

Summer didn't care that much Nick was in jail. 

Team Victor not wanting Phyllis back in town. 

Victor noticing Nate and Audra.

Oh no where's Faith. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Chance is really the worst fake deaths, arresting the wrong person. Claiming Cameron was never in the house, arresting Nick. Then letting Nick and Sharon realize and find the bug. 

Sharon asking Chance to find Faith was funny, they're better off finding her on their own. 

Adam should be a little more worried about Sharon. He's acting like it's not a big deal until he spoke to Nick. The do what you gotta do sounded like code for kill him. Lol 

What fresh hell is this. Lol Abby your mother started it all by sitting down. Abby looked disgusted by her.  Tucker kinda showed himself when he brought up Abby teaching Dom line. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

What kind of timeline is this?  Isn't this  the day after the night Summer and Kyle fought? Everyone else on different clothes but Summer. 

Diane should have gone off on Summer. She was too forgiving and nothing she said about how all this is Phyllis fault was wrong. Then attacked Diane for Stark. 

Does Summer really believe what she's saying that poor Phyllis is innocent? She's delusional if she is. 

Someone needs to tell Mariah that her sister is kidnapped. 

I want Audra and Adam but her and Kyle weren't bad. He actually looked happy. 

He should have pointed out to Summer he's been trying to get her to talk for weeks, now she wants to talk. 

Good for Lily for saying that it wouldn't hurt Phyllis to go to jail. She absolutely should be locked up. 

Lol at Chance telling Nick and Sharon they can't handle this on their own. 

Omg he's been upstairs entire time? The ranch security is really bad. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Cameron is BSC. 
Adam is cute looking after crabby Sally. I had pre-eclampsia with #1 and I hear Sally’s frustration. 
Vicki and Nathan are utterly sickening. The tongue bathing is OTT 🤮
Elena!!! Tell it! 😂

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

Cameron and Sharon should have been the entire episode. They were amazing. 

Good on Elena for calling out to Victoria that Nate is just like Ashland. Victoria calls that an assault from Elena? Elena is restraining a lot by not calling her a lot of names and publicly shaming her. 

Adam needs to have less focus on babysitting Sally and more on Connor.  He's got something going on. 

How does everyone keep coming and going from upstairs?

What kind of dumb plan was that Nick attacking him and letting him get away when he has Faith. 

Cameron dug a tunnel under the house into Noah's 2nd story room what? And nobody noticed? That had to have been going on a while. 

I don't care for Sally or this story, so her pain I wouldn't mind if this baby story is done. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Is Adam next of kin? Wouldn't this be Sally's next of kins call? 

Sally this was your fault for obsessing and choosing Nick over your baby. 

Even in hospital knowing Nick has family thing going on she's asking Adam to call him. 

Did Adam choose Sally over his child? He thinks that is what anyone would want? At least the baby story is over. 

Cameron is crazy but not wrong on the Nick cheating and Sharon serving coffee part. Lol

Well that ended fast with Sharon stabbing him. Faith was obviously not going to die or get blown up after Cassie. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Now Adam will be blamed for the loss of his daughter. It really sounded like there was very little that could be done. It was a no win situation.
How pregnant was Sally supposed to be? Her baby bump wasn’t very big. I know she’s tall and young but still. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

So I guess the purpose of this excruitating storyline was to give Josh Morrow something to do and ruin the character of Sally was just an added bonus?

Gawd, this show.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

After today the Sally character is forever ruined. If she stays on the show, leave her with Nick - she deserves him. Please partner Adam with a non-schemer. Elena? Also - let him roll over Nate, Victoria and Victor. Let Tucker take Jabot. Shake this dying soap up; which probably won’t happen until the writer’s strike is settled. Not that it has a chance of happening anyway. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I really don't want to see Adam being blamed for the death of his unborn child. I know Sally is upset and lashing out but I don't want to see her screaming at Adam. 

Funny how Chance was the only cop on the scene. And he dismantled the bomb all on is own. Suuuure. 

And Nikki doesn't even show up to see Faith upon her return home? Was MTS in the bathroom or something when those scenes were filmed, lol. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Family crisis all around and Victoria sleeping with Nate. 

Sally tried hard to avoid stress? When lol Elena trying to tell her she didn't do anything wrong not that accurate when she was told no stress and that's all we've seen. 

Then attacking Adam as selfish for not calling Nick. Still obsessed with Nick  At this point Adam should have told her Faith was kidnapped, yeah he's taking care of his real family there's bombs on his daughter. 

That was nice of Adam to say Nick shows up and all the nice things. 

Nick didn't look like he really wanted to get to hospital as fast as he can. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Geez I really can’t stomach Nate and Victoria. They are sickening to listen to and so arrogant.

I am also not here for Adam getting shat on for what happened. He did what he could under the circumstances. What happened was going to happen regardless of his “ decision” . Sometimes medical assistance isn’t enough. Sad but true. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Nick being there for Adam and hugging him was a nice turn around.  Loved Sharon first thought asking how Adam is too because he's alone. 

Adam asking Nick at the start what was more important than Sally and acting like he didn't know Faith was kidnapped was stupid. 

I think they didn't write this story well at all. All of Sally's sobbing, I could care less.  She blames Adam when she's only been asking for Nick stressing over Nick and not putting the baby first at all. 

If the baby was developed enough to survive then where was the clothes, crib, car seat?  Was she going to set up a crib in the hotel? They made no attempt to write Sally thinking this baby was coming soon. Her priority was always just Nick. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7

So Victoria forcing Nick for leave of absence, but Sharon is back to serving coffee.  Victoria just cares about moving Nate in. She couldn't give Nick a day such a loyal sister. 

Sally still attacking Adam is gross, good on Nick for telling her Adam lost his child too and trying to stick up for Adams choice

Someone needs to point out  how Sally caused her stress obsessing over Nick. 

Nick saying he couldn't make a decision between Sharon or Faith.  Sharon would have made it for him and sacrifice herself for Faith. 

Chance deserved that from Adam. He is pretty not good at this job. 

Sharon saying he did everything he could? He said Cameron wasn't in the house. 

Lol at Nick asking Sally to move in with him now. Yes Sally now that the baby is gone it's time to find a home. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Victoria is such a bitch who cares nothing about her brother. When the whole Ashland thing happened, she wanted to work. But now, when Nick tells her he wants to keep working, she forces him out. I hope Nick and Adam do work together and take Newman Media/Newman Enterprises down. 

I hate that Faith is leaving again. I like the character and actress just fine and I'm annoyed she only came back for this stupid Cameron storyline. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ashley has gone psycho.  The way she attacked Billy over his drinking at 16 and telling him to take a walk.  She was disgusting and her family should be done with her. 

Diane treats Summer better than she deserves. 

Abby wasn't invited to Tracy's family meeting. It was good though, great scenes. Loved the flashbacks and John scenes at the end. 

Kyle has right to his anger to Summer. Tracy should not have lumped him in with the others.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Kyle and Audra weren't bad, very soapy he didn't run out of there guilty he went full on cheat.  He did ask Summer to move out and seperate so I guess in his head it's done. 

Lauren would give anything to see Phyllis? After she faked her death and had her mourn her?  The people forgiving and trying to excuse her crimes is ridiculous. 

Surprised Summer cared to know about the Cameron situation. She hasn't shown any consideration at all about anything but  herself and her mom. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

There it is in Kyle's mind they are separated and his rant about her to Jack wasn't wrong. Everything was spot on especially that nothing good will come from Phyllis return to them and Jack should be more angry not calling it just a mistake. Kyle isn't wrong that Summer got caught or she'd still be lying. That she also didn't care about putting Harrison in the middle. 

Now suddenly Summer can't believe her mom did this to them? Summer made her choices. 

I like Audra's let's just walk up to Summer mentality.  It's entertaining to see what she'll say or do.

Sharon being addressed as Ms Newman is nice. She's now a business mogul too. Lol Nick can run it!

Kyle's face when Audra walked in. Lol he's not hiding his happiness to see her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Diane should do the opposite of help Summer after the way she blames and attack her for things that her own and her precious mothers fault. Blaming Diane as the reason as to why Phyllis is gone? Ridiculous. Diane go be team Kyle for separation. 

That was one long flashback she had. Isn't it Diane the one Harrison asks for? When do they show him calling for Summer? 

Jack is asking the only one we  see working to resign? When last have we seen Summer work? All she does is chase after Phyllis defending her.  Kyle is the one always in the office. 

Jack is stupid choosing Summer over his own son.  It's exactly what he's doing but claim he's not.  He's going to lose an Abbott working for Abbott company to someone like Victoria/Sharon/Adam who all suddenly are CEOs. Audra will need a COO.  Great move Jack when he has Ashley proving his decision making is bad. He's helping her now make her case. 

Lol at Devon asking Lily to be not good persons Nate's neighbor.  25 people and now Summer living in GCAC but Lily with a home already moves to another home.  

Where's Chance going to live? GCAC too on his cop salary?  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Audra and Adam are interesting they could have something there. 

Good for Daniel for calling out Phyllis is responsible. 

Victor wants again Nick to go McCall and he's going to give Nate the job and let Victoria get her way. 

Sally's family is nowhere here in this story is silly. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lol at Kyle smiling when Audra told him his flowers were delivered in front of Summer. His playboy "i don't care" fun to watch.  It is refreshing like Audra said.  Not typical writing.

I wonder how close Summer's room is to Audra's. 

Ashley is pretty appalling laughing and mocking Jack with Tucker. She's making Diane look better in comparison. 

Adam should have saved the baby, Sally is not entertaining. 

There we go Jack just lost his son to Newman Media for sake of Summer. 

They really need to put Nick back with Sharon. He only works there. Or Sharon with Adam..

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Phyllis blames Diane for Summers marriage breaking up. Lol of course she does. Nothing was Phyllis's fault.  Her obsession over Diane still there oh god she wants to finish what she started. 

Jack finally questioning what Ashley has become.  

Summer was rude to Lily and Daniel then complains she knows she did a bad thing but Kyle hates her.  She doesn't get it.

Good on Daniel for pointing out he cares but with boundaries. Summer doesn't get it, instead attacks him over never been there and how he never is? But she takes no responsibility for her losing everything.  Yes Summer keep fighting for your mom. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I've been having issues with my Global affiliate. It's twice now that I get a black screen saying they are experiencing technical difficulties and the problem will be resolved shortly. I ended up watching on the CBS station instead. Same thing happened on Friday. I haven't watched the latest episode as a result, but it looks like I didn't miss much. Thanks for the recap, Artsda. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Thanks for the recrap, Artsda. 

I live in the US, but I appreciate Artsda's efforts in recrapping this crap. It helps me gird my loins for the shit show to come the next day! Thanks @Artsda!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Adustus International? That's what Adam is renaming McCall.  Adustus I don't get it. AD maybe for Adam, but the "ustus"?

Phyllis hanging out in a hat in the park is ridiculous. 

So the EMT gets Phyllis out of her crimes how?  Phyllis made her decisions. Ashley's obsession over Diane is so important to her that she wants Phyllis back to go after Diane after all Phyllis did to everyone in her family? To Jack, to Kyle. It's all about getting rid of Diane. 

Yet Diane is still taking high road with Ashley siding with Billy & Tracy. 

"My daughter thinks I'm to blame for her marriage falling apart.". Umm it is your both faults. 

Why is Nick even discussing anything with Victoria she fired him basically to her her boyfriend in.  Of course she thinks he should go to work with Adam.

Kyle should have announced in that family meeting he was going to work at Newman.

Pretty sure Audra could have chemistry with anyone.  Her and Kyle banter was good and he wasn't hiding anything. 

So Sharon called Adam back to negotiate a deal. Sharon and Adam merge companies together then Nick in middle working with Adam? 

All these people working together and sleeping together does that mean Shadam coming? Lol Victoria/Nate, Audra/Kyle, Ashley/Tucker, Jack/Diane. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Sharon called Adam back to negotiate a deal. Sharon and Adam merge companies together then Nick in middle working with Adam? 

ok, I thought Adam dumped a lot of McCall companies to get rid of dead weight and focus on the media aspect (so he can take over NM).  I don't know what the company that Sharon inherited does, but why would Adam want to add on to his?

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, MollyB said:

ok, I thought Adam dumped a lot of McCall companies to get rid of dead weight and focus on the media aspect (so he can take over NM).  I don't know what the company that Sharon inherited does, but why would Adam want to add on to his?

Tis the mystery of the unthoughtout plot device...

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Summer giving Daniel advise? I think he should pass on any of her wisdom.  He should not even be speaking to her. 

So Sharon's company is a tech company. I liked the Sharon trying to convince Adam of her idea scene, him saying he owed her to think about it and he didn't want to hurt their relationship. 

Sharon to Nick, "if you agree to work with Adam it'll be the 3 of us."  This is going to be interesting. Lol. 

Everyone running around trying to convince Nick to be there for Adam. Has Adam asked Nick to work with him or wants it? 

I dislike Chance handing over his birthright home to Abby and Devon. It's house roulette but where is Chance living. 

Now Adam wants Lily's old place? Where is Billy living then?

So let's add Chelsea moving to work at Marchetti/Jabot with Billy as CEO to her creative director position to the list of couples together at work. 

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Sharon to Nick, "if you agree to work with Adam it'll be the 3 of us." 

And then they will add Sally.  Didn't something happen like this before, when Nick/Phlth and Jack/Sharon teamed up? (I think that's who it was...I know it was four unlikely-to-work-well-together people and happened in a 90's brickwall office.)

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, MollyB said:

And then they will add Sally.  Didn't something happen like this before, when Nick/Phlth and Jack/Sharon teamed up? (I think that's who it was...I know it was four unlikely-to-work-well-together people and happened in a 90's brickwall office.)

I think that was Restless Style, the magazine they all started.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

AFAIK, Chance is still going to be living at the mansion. That way Dom doesn’t have to travel back and forth. He can keep his own room with all of his parents together. 
what could possibly go wrong? 👀

He's moving or has moved out, them in. They're not all living together.

I feel sorry for Jack that all this attack is coming at him from Ashley. But he also chose Phyllis's spawn over his own. 

Go Billy with his defending Jabot. 

Even Tucker looks shocked at Ashely toast to pull rug from Jabot, one employee at a time.  She's just obsessed with ruining the company all about Diane. 

Billy's idea of having Diane resign I don't think will suddenly make Ashley give up. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

It might have been more interesting the 3 of them together. Lol 

Summer sure lives in a fantasy land.  Everything is going to be ok now because Phyllis is ready to turn herself in. 

So the ambulance guy is going to lie to get Phyllis is off the hook and free from jail.  She's guilty, she deserves jail, let her pay.  Lily did.   Innocent Diane doing more jail than guilty Phyllis is a horrible ending for this story. 

All of them obsessed with going after to terrorize Diane while she cries to Kyle to save his marriage and defends Summer is crazy.  We're not even seeing Diane doing anything bad. It's just one sided. 

Heather came from Savannah to suddenly take over Phyllis case?  Michael is on a plane to Singapore for a legal issue with his mother. 

I don't know how Lily even tolerate Nate's company.  Then he tells her she has to respect him and Victoria. No she doesn't and he walks out saying he made the effort.  She's fine without his effort. 

Phyllis walking down the steps and all her smirking deserved someone to slap it off her face.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

If I didn’t already hate Phyll with the heat of a thousand suns, I would definitely start despising her after that smirk. How dare she look so smug after what she’s done to Christine for years and for what she did to her own children! Ugh! Horrible woman!

• Applause 5

Oh my. Please don’t put that wonderful piece of manhood with that nothing Sharon. Her voice is monotone and her face doesn’t even move. Do not subject Chase to this!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1