Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Victoria blah blah Adam bad, Adam says she jealous. Nick stops them, says they have bigger issues around them.

Nick says dad wants us to work together at his company.  Sooner or later Adam will implode. 

Lol you realize I can hear you? Adam is the best Newman. If these 3 interact like this it's more fun. There needs to less hate with them. Adam says he's not out to get them, he's not ruining his sons inheritance.  He says if he cures cancer, negotiate world peace they'd still think he's up to something. 

Victoria goes to Victor. She says he sent Adam and Nick to her, how little he considers her instincts.  He points out her instincts sent her to Billy boy, JT, Ashland, and Nate. lol She asks why he even wants her back , he says for your mother and yourself. 

She goes on about Adam more, how Nikki would applaud her for cleaning out her desk instead of wait for Adam to stick knife in his back.  Victor tells back she'd have nothing without him and company. 

She thinks she thinks so little of her. He says without Newman she spins out. Nick shows up, wants to know how bad it got.  She says Victor thinks she lives a empty meaningless life, maybe she'll spin out look out world and storms out while Victor just looks like he doesn't care on his phone.  

Nikki tried breaking out and got caught. Clair injected hee with something . She wants to know why, Claire calls her and family a lot of names that are true. You all worst people, vicious, sanctimonious, disgusting people. Did you think I wouldn't even the score, she'll have her answers soon. Claire messages someone that she got out. 

Jill at Lily's.  Daniel tells her that Tucker is behind Mamie. They have not told Devon yet, they don't want to yet because of his already shaky relationship with his dad. 

Lily wants to tell Devon. She doesn't want to leave him in dark. 

Audra and Tucker she telling him about Kyle backing out. Tucker but shocked knew they were predictable. Tucker says he's disappointed she didn't know it would happen.  Abbot blood is thick as tar.  It's all part of the process they'll hear from Kyle again.  Tucker says Kyle will confess, poor me blah blah, blame Audra and Jack will then send Kyle back as a mole. 

Jill shows up to talk to Tucker. She wants to know what he doing, he says she's nervous because she has a plan. 

Kyle at home still, Diane asks what's wrong. He hopes she'll understand.  She says she won't judge, look who you're talking to.  He tells her I almost sold out dad and Jabot, the entire family to Tucker. Diane asks what he did, he explains the plan exactly like Tucker said. 

And there is more real Diane,  she falls into the trap. Wants Kyle to go back to Audra and bring back info to Jack. Tell Jack it was his plan all along, lie to Jack so that he forgets nonsense with Billy and gives Kyle back job. 

Scenes of everyone alone. Victoria drinking at Jazz club, Nick drinking tea at coffee house, Adam at club, Tucker going upstairs, Nikki imagining Victor but he disappears and a blonde doll is on the bed. Kyle drinking alone and Diane watching from the other room. 

• Love 3

Ok so somehow tomorrow’s Y&R showed up in my YouTube feed and at the end Aunt Jordan appeared.

She looks familiar.  I think she played someone named Beth? Barbara? Belinda? on a CBS soap which I think is As the World Turns?

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Ok so somehow tomorrow’s Y&R showed up in my YouTube feed and at the end Aunt Jordan appeared.

She looks familiar.  I think she played someone named Beth? Barbara? Belinda? on a CBS soap which I think is As the World Turns?

I just read tomorrow's recap. It's Colleen Zenk who played Barbara on As The World Turns for a long time. I watched ATWT until the end, and this surprised me. First time I got surprised by soap in a long time. I didn't see any spoilers. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Nina need to relax, pushing her Chance needs to quit.  He's a grown divorced man. Asking ex wife who cheated her opinion. 

Summer interrupt the breakfast with Chance, Sharon and Nina to be so excited he's out. Sharon and Abby notice Summers behavior. 

Nate and Mamie with Devon, Lily and Jill. Nate tells them his Newman firing and wants back. He learned about family and wants to come back. Lily wants to know if he wants family or a job since he's unemployed. 

Jill tells him they'll discuss and Mamie/Nate leave.  Mamie so smug I dont like her.   Jill thinks Nate was sincere and willing to give it a chance.  Devon doesn't believe it and wants more info about the Victor story. Lily tells Devon that Tucker and Mamie are in cahoots.  

Nikki wakes up to a tray on the bed with half empty vodka bottle. She realizes the IV bag was vodka that they injected her with.  So she's now off the wagon. 

Aunt Jordan sees Claire looking at herself in the mirror and tells her not the go soft on her now.  Tells her we're so close and waited so long.  It's Colleen Zink ATWTs Barbara Ryan as Aunt Jordan.  Good casting shock Y&R.  

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Devon confronting Tucker about using Mamies form to make investments in CW.  Devon gives him option of telling truth and he continues to lie.  Devon tells him he's done with him and walks out.  

Kyle telling Jack about COO says he's taking it. He's lying about the something in the works when Jack asks him about that.  

Jill trying to convince Chance to come work at CW until Devon calls family meeting. 

Ashley sees the scene with Devon and Tucker. She says what did he do now.  He tells her Phyllis told him a lie, then admit that he invested in Mamie and didn't tell him. Ashley says she'll help mend things in spirit of family unity. 

Devon with Lily and Jill. Telling them about Tucker's plan. We need to protect against Tucker.  Devon tells him they have a plan, we don't hear the plan but they agree on it and says it's risky.    Mamie and Nate show up because Devon message them to come. 

They call out Mamie on her relationship with Tucker.  She admits he made investments.  Devon says they want the truth, she says it's always just been about uniting the family under a corporate umbrella.  Devon says they'll talk about bringing back Nate, if she tells them the truth on what Tucker is after. 

Chance and Nina more her harping on his job. He finally says it could be about time he rethink his place in Chancellor family.  

Maybe start with go take back your house Chance! He messages Jill and says he wants to talk. 

Ashley telling Jack and crew about the Tucker and Devon convo, she says he wants to make plan to fix Tucker and Devon and see if he backs off. Jack fights back on that plan his wife and son agree with Ashley. She wins the fight. 

Kyle doing the plan of Diane's, she's so happy. How Kyle will save Jabot, not Billy or Ashley and he'll be rewarded.  Then Kyle messages Audra.  Kyle and Diane are idiots, so much for caring about Jack and family. They out for themselves. 

Ashley goes to Ashley to help get Devon back with Tucker. Ashley not liking this, tells he mom Devon is a big boy I can't make his decisions.  She won't push him to Tucker. 

Audra messages Tucker that he was right, Kyle is messaging her. He tells her to reel him back in. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

First off, I don't want to see Chance in a corporate setting. It's annoying. And he's right, he has no experience. It being his 'birthright' doesn't mean he will be good at it. Plus, GC needs at least 1 cop. 

Secondly, I'm digging this Nikki storyline. This is the kind of soapy goodness I crave, not all this corporate crapola which I find boring. 

Lastly, Colleen Zenk, who played Barbara on As The World Turns, looks fabulous. I hadn't seen her in 20 years and it only took me a few seconds to place her. Please let this storyline be good and not bomb like every other storyline on this damn show. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Lastly, Colleen Zenk, who played Barbara on As The World Turns, looks fabulous. I hadn't seen her in 20 years and it only took me a few seconds to place her. Please let this storyline be good and not bomb like every other storyline on this damn show. 

Can you tell me why you like this storyline, because I'm hating it. Am I missing something? Getting Nikki drunk? I think JG is a sick mofo.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, surfgirl said:

Can you tell me why you like this storyline, because I'm hating it. Am I missing something? Getting Nikki drunk? I think JG is a sick mofo.

Am I interested in a long-lost Newman child? Yes! The family dynamics could be fun if written well. Can that happen with this writer? No! Is Melody Thomas Scott doing a wonderful job? Yes! Am I enjoying watching this dark, gothic story play out? No! Mainlining vodka to an alcoholic - who also has MS! Please, no. And I am usually not squeamish about dark storylines; I don’t know why this one bothers me so much.

P.s. I do love bringing Coleen Zenk onboard.

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, surfgirl said:

For me, it's because this is the first storyline that remotely approaches interesting in a long, long time.  Mostly, I guess, because of the unknown factor.  With a show that features Victor Newman as a centerpiece hero, somebody getting Nikki drunk doesn't bother me.  Her MS goes MIA as often as Victor's heart transplant and Jack's addiction does.

But, I'm afraid it's going to be more of the same thing

Charlie Brown Football GIF

for the viewers, in the end.

• Like 9

I like the mystery. Who is this girl? What does she have against Nikki? Who is Aunt Jordan? It's intriguing. It has me invested. Unlike more of the same boring crap with Tucker and Audra and Devon and Lily and Nate and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Abbott thanksgiving, Ashley wants to invite Tucker to mend things with Devon. Jack's against that doesn't want thanksgiving ruined. 

Kyle with Audra telling her he wants back into the plan. Like he and mother planned. Kyle has recording of Ashley talking about her plan with Devon and plays it to Tucker.  Throwing Ashley plan out the window. 

Victoria trying to call Nikki outside Victor's office.  Then runs into Claire. Claire tells them Nikki has a seizure and gone to the hospital.  Victor says get the jet ready. Victoria says they'll all go and grab Nick on the way.  (Yay Adam is safe!). 

Nikki staring at the vodka. Drinking water.

She goes to pour out the vodka but ends up drinking it. Then drops it and cries for God to help her.  

The family didn't go yet they are at the club waiting on the plane. Victor asking questions to Claire about which hospital etc.. she can't answer and he tells her to go call. 

Kyle still trying to play Tucker. Telling him COO will get information and Tucker wants him to destroy from inside.  Kyle doesnt want it destroyed. Tucker says he needs control of company and to get control he needs it crippled. 

How can he get any control he's not part of Jabot?  Tucker send Kyle leaves and Audra walks him out she says this is what Tucker does best. They'll build the company up stronger. 

Jack telling Ashley that Thanksgiving should mean something. It should be meaningful about family.  Ashley thanks him for keeping the family traditions.  She'll do her Tucker plan at the club. 

Claire calls Aunt Jordan, she said just got back from hospital.  Victor wants to speak to her. Aunt Jordan tells them the doctors are with Nikki, the MS the doctors are aware of and it's working.  They're keeping her overnight.  Victor said they'll be there in few hours, Jordan says those private jets are handy.  Lol then she fakes connection issue when Victor asks for hospital name.  

Diane doesn't want Ashley to sacrifice entire day for Tucker, it means a lot to have her here for Thanksgiving and make it back for dinner.  

Kyle comes home and tells Diane the plan worked out, how he's back in. He's going to give this win to his dad.  

Tucker calls Devon asking to fix it and spend Thanksgiving together. Audra says it's just them they go together to eat burgers. 

Claire still trying to fake get service.  Victor gets a call and says let's go. Nikki is passed out in her room. Door opens and nobody there.  

Someone knocking outside on door calling out for Nikki and Victoria. He got Nikki's text and it's Cole.  Victoria ex-husband Cole.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

As I recall, there are no new episodes in the U.S. Thurs and Fri of Thanksgiving week and Tues (Cdn) will probably be full of turkey dinners. So will be a few days before we learn exactly what Cole, Claire and Jordan are up to.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 11/19/2023 at 1:52 AM, surfgirl said:

At this point any story that isn’t someone scheming to take down or take over CW or Newman or Abbot Industries (?) or someone being named the new CEOCOOCFOWTFWC? Like every episode is rinse repeat endless faux business talk. And like literally no romance either. Sure there are some couples, but romance? As scarce as hen’s teeth.

So give me anything else? I’m in

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Thanksgiving episode. 

Lily's house has Nate, Mamie, Daniel and Devon having drinks.  Nate happy to be included. 

Society has Lauren and Abby.  Baldwin thanksgiving being held there. Abby saying they're going Lily's for drinks, was then supposed to go ranch but Victor cancelled called saying something with Nikki, which leaves her with more time with Abbots before going to home for dessert with just Devon.  

Abbots has Ashley, Billy and Chelsea, Diane, Tracy, Kyle and Jack. Jack still trying to convince Ashley to stay.

Chelsea having dinner with her mom and son. Billy asks if Adam not joining them to avoid conflict. 

So I guess Adam has nobody to spend Thanksgiving with? Where's his son Christian parked with nanny since Nick gone. 

Tucker and Audra, he says in another world they would have been a couple for ages.  He says Kyle not going to be good for her. He deserves someone like him. 

NIce to see Kevin.  He and Chloe show up at society, he doesn't know how Gloria will be. Michael and her show up, she seems loopy on something. She says that she hasn't slept in months.  

CL looks great, glad to see him back too. 

Ashley leaving the dinner for her drink to mend Tucker and Devon.  Tucker gets invite from Ashley, Audra tells him if he doesn't love her say no,  but he's not responding. He wants to see how far she will take it so he responds yes.  She tells him he'll blowup the plan because of Ashley. 

Chloe thankful, Michael and Kevin happy to see each other.  Lauren wants to know what Gloria did in Singapore. 

She tries to shrug it off, Michael says she was guilty as hell, she says it was mistaken identity.  She says they're cruel for asking her to recreate the worse experience of her life. Michael says if she does not tell he will. 

Abby there now, Devon trying to explain to smug Mamie they can't just get over it with Nate.  She still annoying how it's a chart and blah blah family.  How Abbotts are strong because of family. The others want to know about Tucker plan.   Mamie says that it's all about Devon, his plan is about he doesn't think Jill deserve company and Devon rightfully spot.  

Billy doesn't trust Kyle's return as COO.  Doesn't trust he won't hurt company and Jack.  Chelsea interrupt because time for her to go.  

Ashley sees Tucker and Audra and Audra departs.  Ashley wants to help him bridge the gap and make peace, she texted Devon to come make peace.  

Lauren giving thanks especially for Michael.  Kevin thankful for happy kids, health and family healthy moment. Gloria also grateful for Michael.  Michael says to tell them, she has an affair with a diplomat then his wife showed up.  How she was a drama queen meltdown and she went to get her clothes and took 3 pairs of the wife's designer shoes and a cocktail dress on her way out. Lauren doesn't understand how Michael got her off on mistaken identity.  He's that good.  

Mamie says their goal was common. Tucker wanted path for Devon and Lily, she wanted their family together.  She asks them if it would be bad thing to not have Jill as equal partner and having to go through all questions to her.  

Jack waiting on Ashley, speech on how grateful on personal life, this has been challenging year family wise.  Strong individuals we're stronger together as family.  Kyle looking shady during this. 

End of Thanksgiving. 

Preview next week is all Oregon and Nikki.  Her talking to aunt Jordan, Jordan telling the 3 Newman's she poisoned them and will watch them die. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Adam at club, sees Nate and asks if he's seen Victoria or Victor. He can't find them, so Adam didn't get the message Abby got about the emergency?  Stupid Victor move not telling the child that actually would look for you while Abby didn't care about emergency and carried on with Thanksgiving. Lol 

Nikki in her room she's groggy. She finds a photo of Eve under her pillow. 

Cole calling Victoria and gets voicemail, says he's in the house that's he was told to go to from her mother's message how this is weird.  Aunt Jordan hits him on head from behind with a hammer. 

Jordan in Nikki room, Nikki wants to know what she want. Jordan says her family coming. 

Adam now with Sally at the bar, Adam tells her things fine with dad.  He says she's been avoiding him.  He says she  has needed time.  He tells her how Victor had the plan and he was fake sick. 

Audra and Nate at coffee house, he's telling Audra same. Victor faking that one of children will oust him. Nate says he's the one who made the suggestion to send him to private clinic.  Audra says he walked into that one, he tries the same I'm a doctor I was doing it for him story, she doesn't but that.  She says she knows him better that that he was making a play and Victor shot him down. 

Nate blames Nikki, Nick, Adam how they made him the scape goat. Audra notices he left out Victoria. He's angry and Audra wants to know if it's enough to get back at them. 

The family shows up with Claire to aunt Jordan. She gives them water.   They want to see Nikki, go the hospital. She says visiting hours over.  Victor says they'll let him in. 

Jordan in a sling tells her the story of what happened, how she acted like drinking, had seizure. Called 911 and they had her stabilize in 30 mins. 

Claire ordered a car service to take them to hospital from another room. I guess none have Uber on phone.

After story and she sees they all drank the water, Jordan says nobody going anywhere. Takes off the sling and to they'll be no car or hospital. 

Tells them she's the sister of Eve Howard. How Victor threw out Eve like nothing, how he needs to make amends. 

Sally says she feels like she's betraying Nick but doesn't make sense, but also betraying herself because she should have regrets about stepping back with him. But she didn't feel like that.  She still has no answers. Adam says his feelings clear. He's longing for her, them.  Hoping she'll feel same.   Omg Adam move on!  He wants to know if chance for them and so far she doesn't know.  He says let's have dinner no expectations and no future talk. 

Victor said Eve was disturbed, never mentioned a sister. Jordan says that they were estranged.  Victor done playing games, where's Nikki.  Jordan says they all drank poison in water bottles and they don't have much long to live and she'll enjoy watching. 

Nikki dream, flashback of her and Eve. Telling her that Victor and her getting married, gave him a son. 

Date with Adam and Sally, discussing her business. How Nick let's her do what she wants.  Adam says him and Nick will never get along but he keeps his word.  She asks about Connor, he has basketball game this weekend. How he's great and normal, he thought he was going to end up like him and mentions having a kid.  He apologizes and she said she not fragile but she wants to be alone and take rain check. She tells him no walking her to her room because they get in trouble everytime. He walks her to stairs. She kisses him goodbye. 

Nate says he's angry but not stupid to go against Victor.  He's going to move in.  Audra says she has potential opportunities and Nate asks where, she starts making him offer soon once concrete.  She says she likes to surround herself people who will do anything to get what they want.  He tells her he's not ruthless as she thinks.  She tells him to keep telling yourself that.

Newman tries to escape all doors and windows locked from inside. Claire brings in groggy Cole. Victoria and Victor surprised to see him, asks why he's here and Claire says for the family reunion and calls Victoria mother. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Claire calling Victoria mother and asking if she baked her other kids cookies, Claire believes Victoria is lying when she tells her she's not her mother.  

Nikki still out of it in her room. Dreaming of Victor, he tells her to fight. 

Nick wants an antidote. There's 2 in the house. He tries to get out but everything bolted from out. 

Claire takes all the cell phones.  Nobody sent Adam a 911 or sos msg? These people stupid. 

Claire confronting Victoria and Cole, both her parents. They still confused and Claire says they know the truth.

Why hasn't nobody hit these 2 over they are outnumbered. 

Cole not sure if Jordan his aunt only met her free times as kid.  But Claire can't be their child, they wanted her but she died. Victoria tries to tell her Eve died and Claire looks at Jordan and now refuses to listen, Victoria tries to slap her. She seems to be wondering about what Victoria saying. 

Nikki drops her IV pole and they heard it. Dreaming of her amazing assistant Jordan. 

Claire whining now how she had no parents, how they pretended she never existed. Claire says how they shipped her away and got rid of her.  Victoria keeps telling her she buried Eve, they mourned her. 

They all getting weaker and sitting. Victor remembering scene with Eve.  Flashback of them fighting and kicking her out. 

Claire said this is what they dreamed over making her parents pay.  Victoria still not buying it. She tries to make Victoria look at her and believe that she's her daughter. 

Victoria tries to get them to let Nick and Victor go.  

Jordan admits she stole baby Eve to pay back and replaced with the baby that died.  Claire seems shocked.  

Claire now questioning it, how she told her that they gave her away.  Claire now calling out Jordan and confronting her on her lies to her. 

Nick goes after Jordan while Victor tries to go upstairs to Nikki. Gets to the room and she hugs him if it's really him.  Victoria trying to convince Claire to help them, they can't find answers without it. 

Jordan has a knife and runs up stairs, Nick tries to grab her and gets stabbed and she runs upstairs to stop Victor and Nikki.  

The house is bolted, where are they going?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Audra trying to reach Nikki, leaves voicemail. 

Billy trying to reach Victoria, leaves voicemail. He sees Nate asks about Victoria, he has no idea about anything. Billy asking if they're not together anymore. Nate explains rough patch over Victor trap.  

Crazy Jordan threatening Nikki and Victor with knife. She goes on about Claire being Cole and Victoria's. Nikki confused, wants to know what she's talking about. Victor throws her on the bed and they lock her in room. 

Cole trying to put pressure on Nick wound, asking Claire to call 911.  Claire freaking out she was supposed to get her vengeance that she waited 20 years.  Victoria says she'll help her if she helps them.

Nikki and Victor come down and go to Nick. Nikki asking Claire what kind of monster are you, how she trusted her and cared.  

Nate flashing back again about last fight with Victoria.  Checking if the text was responded to yet. Billy trying again.  Audra shows up saying Nikki isn't responding either.  They told her about the seizure. audra says Claire not responding either. 

Claire gives in and gets the antidote to Victoria, she goes to give her parents first. Claire tells her that Nikki doesn't need it it was iv of alcohol.  She gives Victor and gives cole other. Claire goes to find more, Nick runs to desk and gets phone and dials 911. Claire returns and gives him then Victoria the antidote. 

Cole asking their baby is dead.  Victoria said yes their baby is dead,  Claire hears and backs away. 

Billy concerned, wants to call police in Oregon and hospitals. Thinks something is wrong. Nate thinks Billy acting too much, it's not rational, they probably just with Nikki.  Billy doesn't think so, CEO, Co-CEO and Newman Media head all missing.  Billy leaves to go check in at Newman office.  

Audra tells Nate not to get sucked by in and offer him job. They talking career moves and then working together.  Nate says he can't accept without more to go on. She'll tell him hints over dinner.  

Medics helping Nick.  Police says Jordan not upstairs, she escaped.  Claire with handcuffs on, Nikki asking Claire where she'd hide and Claire does not know. 

Billy in Newman office and calls Nick.  He answers, he tells him they're all safe and coming home soon.  

Where's Adam and Abby? Wouldn't they make more sense searching all over instead of Billy?  

Cole says medics taking them all to hospital to be checked out, Claire as police taking her away tells Victoria sorry and age doesn't know who she is.  Victoria feels sorry for her, Victor doesn't how she's as crazy as her aunt. They all leave and then we see Jordan hiding in the vent. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Abbott day.

Ashley with Devon and Abby breakfast. Concerned over relationship and Ashley wants to mend things. Flashbacks to Paris, she's still possibly forgiving him. Abby says it wasn't her fault, Ashley says she's partly at fault. Abby wants her to walk away from him.  

Kyle's first day at office but there's an electrical issue so they work at home.

Billy at coffee house, sparring with Tucker over what ever Tucker is up to. 

Jack goes to Billy at coffee house.  Diane asks Kyle goes it going, she says Tucker is snake.  Kyle want her to relax Tucker has no idea I'm work him.  Lol right Kyle. 

Billy flashing back now to convo where he says Tucker has claws in Kyle.  He tells him about the Tucker convo.  Basically tells him Tucker has a plan from inside Jabot. 

Diane telling Kyle that Tucker could be setting him up with a test.  Kyle confident says if she's having doubts he can pull it off and Summer walks in and hears.  

Kyle covers saying she's just worried about first day. Diane invites her to work with them at home for day.  Seems like  trying to reunite them.  

Jack thinks Tucker is bluffing.  Billy says no, he can see tells and can tell a bluff.  Tucker knows something we don't.  Gives poker analogy comparing to betting on horses or sports. Billy says he has someone on inside at Jabot.  Billy thinks it's Kyle.  

Billy says Kyle's turn around and quick is suspect.  He loves the kid, but he's going to keep digging and be on guard. Jack adamant it's not Kyle, defends him.  Jack angry and says if he has Kyle this is Tucker's fault.  Billy thinks Ashley can help. 

Abby says Tucker wants to burn down the world. She doesn't understand how she can forgive.  Ashley says Devon will be able to figure out the plan and bring out real Tucker emotion.  

Kyle has errand to run and leaves.  Summer thinks he doesn't want to be in room with her. Diane tells her she wants them to find their way back. Diane says she doesn't like Audra, doesn't trust, she's worried he's in Something he can't get out.  

Kyle goes to Tucker.  Asks him what's the plan now that he's COO.  Tucker says he made it slip to Billy about bomb at Jabot. Tucker says you'll know when you need to know. 

• Love 2

Ashley, Devon and Abby still going on about Tucker at society.  Ashley wants Devon to forgive so Tucker moves on. Devon not going to pretend to forgive him.  

Billy and Jack working at home.  Kyle comes back and Billy questions on where he went instead of working on first day. He says he was dealing with electrical. Billy not believing why he's late on first day. Billy still not trusting him..

Billy tells him to rethink his priorities. 

Tucker with Audra, he thinks Kyle has a plan of his own to gather info. She defends and he wonders if she fell for Kyle. She's choosing success nothing going on with Kyle. He goes on about Kyle and then their relationship to the point where they start kissing. 

Chance at coffee house telling Sharon that he's leaving police force.  Getting shot for second time made him change priorities. He thinking about Jill offer. 

Summer also asks Kyle where he's been all day, and she doesn't trust his turnaround.  She asks if he regrets stepping down, he does.   She wants to know if he regrets leaving Italy.  She regrets leaving Milan.  Would they still be together? He tells her everything would have been different but they can't change it. 

Abby telling Devon she'll get down and dirty and do what she has to do for her family to save from Tucker. She should be put on Chancellor Winters board. Wth? She's not a Winters or a Chancellor why not go get involved in Newman or Jabot.  

Tucker run into Ashley,  they spar on how them running into each other and him taking no responsibility. They sit together and talk, she wants to get him back with Devon.   They make civil talk and he goes. 

Summer and Chelsea go coffee house run into chance and Sharon. He mentions leaving police and Summer reacts and all glowy.  Chelsea notices, Sharon does too.  Chelsea calls her out on it later and Summer admits she likes him. 

Audra calls Kyle while he's with Jack at the house. He's criptic on his replies and Jack looks on. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Danny and Christine at club. He finished a song and plays it for her while they eat lunch.  He thanks her for encouragement and creative inspiration between her and Phyllis.  She's not liking the Phyllis part. 

Chelsea and Summer. Chelsea telling her she saw her face when chance left you're interested. Phyllis shows up and Chelsea runs. Phyllis wants to know what's going on. Whining about not being told about her personal life, how summer doesn't trust her. She's working so hard to change and be a better person?  (When lol). 

Phyllis guesses it's about Chance. She's debating working things out with Kyle and wanting Chance so badly. Phyllis telling her nothing unattainable, she wants her to follow her heart.  

Billy and Jill at society, he didn't know she was in town.  She tells him about Mamie plotting with Tucker. She wants his help. She needs to bring in her own family to not be alone vs Mamie, Lily, Nate and Devon. 

Newman's and Cole return to the ranch. Nikki staring at the vodka. She doesn't want the dwelling, she says she's stronger she'll be fine.  She says worst is being fool falling for Claire deception. 

Victoria says feels sorry for her because she was trained to hate them her entire life. Victor and Nikki disagree and don't like that. Victoria says she's had it drilled in her head that Cole and her are her parents and it's more Jordan who did this to her.  

Victor gets a report that Jordan was a nurse at Genoa city memorial during time the baby died and disappeared shortly after.  Victoria now wondering if it's true Claire is the baby.  

Victoria upset, if Claire is theirs then what baby died and runs out of the room crying. Cole goes after her. Nikki asking Victor if it could be the truth that Claire is Victoria and Cole's daughter. 

Cole and Victoria at Crimson, she wants to know how he knew to go there. He said he was in LA got a msg from Nikki saying Victoria was sick asking to see him. Victoria says they only have questions, could Claire be their daughter. 

He doesn't know maybe she's lying, she wants to know what if she's not.  Cole says they need to fine out one way or another and they need to face Claire again. 

Jill wants to know if Billy willing to leave Jack and join her. He says Tucker is just a threat to his family company, she says Jack has Ashley, Diane and Kyle. She has noone. 

Danny and Christine leaving club, she asks him what's title of the song. He tells her Hawaii on his mind and they kiss as Phyllis and Summer walk in and see. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Nate questioning Lily about the job, what's the wait, and claiming he's changed.  He gets offended when she says Devon wants Victor side. He throws tantrum to Lily about how he'll never be welcomed back and leaves with Audra. I see no change in him. Lol 

Audra tells him stop playing martyr, he was planning to put Victoria in CEO seat for his own benefit. Just own it. She offers him again to work with her. He will wait to see what Devon decides but agrees if they say no to him. 

Daniel, Heather and Lucy in his apartment moving in stuff. Lucy wants to move in now. Heather thanks him. 

Lily shows after convo with Nate, Heather says it's nice she has keys.  Lily says to Daniel she doesn't know if Nate has changed, he was a pompous ass and don't know if she can work with him and wants to go for coffee. 

Victor and Nikki at home, Nick left BC bandages bothering him.  Victor wants to know what pouring the alcohol in system will do to her sobriety. 

Devon visits asks about Nate, Victor tells him he's  not to be trusted and don't take him back.   

Cole and Victoria visit Claire in jail.  They flew all the way back to Oregon in 2 mins. 

She wants to know how long planning, what she knew, if this could be true. She tells her the story of growing up, homeschooling, strict school. They want a DNA test and they offer to help her. Cole will get her a lawyer but they need DNA test. 

Nikki comes into room with Devon and Victor. She says Nate is a snake and stay away and Devon leaves saying he'll think about it.  Victor goes to make Nikki tea and she instead takes a glass of vodka. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

Lily sees Nick at coffee house, he's injured and asks if he's ok. He says minor accident he doesn't want to talk about.   She changes topic to Nate and wants the story. He says Nate was gaining by shipping dad off.  She defends and says if he, Victoria or Adam did it would they have been fired.  

Nick tells him if his kids pulled it they would have been fired. Nate tried a power play.  He says you dodge  a bullet with Nate first time not sure why you would want that.  Devon shows up and hears, he says Nate burned bridges at Newman. 

Victor and Nikki. He brings her the tea, he says she's struggling he can see.  He wants to know who she can call, she said in old days she'd call Katherine or Neil. She's going to a meeting, he wants to come along and she suggests lunch instead. 

Tucker and Nate, he knows about his play.  How he wanted to send him to looney bin.  Tucker knows he was sending Victor to Geneva.  Nate says that was confidential. Tucker says he admires his play.  Tucker says he was in the fence before but wants Nate to join his and Audra's team. He didn't know about Tucker's involvement and he doesn't like his connection to aunt Mamie and Audra.  

Nikki gets phone call, sounds like stripper music on way to meeting.  At the meeting she's talking about nightmares and it wasn't a dream.  Her sobriety is over and she says it wasn't her fault.  She needs to focus on minut, hour etc. At a time. 

Nick and Victor at office.  He asks about Eve Howard, he wants to know what we're dealing with.  He says she tried to kill him. He thinks Claire is con artist. 

Victor points out this has taught him even more that we all need to stick together as a family. 

Lily and Devon debating Nate.  He seems to not want to bring him back, she's trying to give benefit of doubt. Lily says we turn Nate down.  Then Ester shows up with cookies.  She wants Nate back too. Lily thinks maybe they can save him from himself. 

Nate goes to confront Audra, Tucker was in the room.  He wants to know what deal up with Tucker. He wants details. She says they're doing a hostile takeover. He figures out it's Chancellor or Jabot.  He's offended at what she doing and says he has no other option. Then  Devon msgs him. 

He goes to meet the coffee house and tells him sit. 

Nick calls Victoria leaves voicemail for her that he's worried. 

Nikki and Victor at lunch, she tells him about the calls. He thinks he could be Jordan. She sings the tune but she can't remember the song. They go over to piano and she hums it to the pianist who plays. He says it's a swing era song and plays it. Then she remembers it's a song she used to dance to. 

Jordan in the shady motel in Genoa city, looks like the one everyone always goes to.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Billy telling Jack and Diane that Tucker is going after Chancellor.  Billy telling Jack that Jill asking him to go there, Jack freaking out if he's going there. Billy tells him no he's in this fight, but has an idea. 

Billy suggests they unite, work with Jill.  Use resources together to fight him.  Jack thinks Jill wants to use this to get him back to Chancellor. He thinks agenda is stop Tucker. Diane thinks this could be a game to him.  

Nate acting like a jerk thinks waste of time just tell him that you're not giving him a chance.  He goes to leave, Devon tells him to sit and listen.  They stupidly  tells him they're giving him another shot.  He suddenly is humbled and thanking them.  Mamie will be so happy he says. Devon wants non compete and non disclosure.  

Nate wants to contribute anywhere he can, he'll be put in development.  Nate still rude and attacking says that Devon going to be watching him waiting for screw up. 

Lily runs back in says Maddie has a lockdown on campus, forest fire near campus. Lily has to go, Devon calling jet. Lily at home getting ready to go, Daniel rushes in for her message.  She's frazzled, he calls his assistant and cancel his appointment he's going with herm. 

Tucker, Mamie and Jill at society. He wants Jill to name a price to sell Chancellor to him, she rather sell to Mamie.  

Tucker goes and Jill suggests to Mamie they work together instead of against to keep him away. 

Jack thinks Tucker torturing of them is just a mind game. He calls Jill over, she gloats about Billy coming to work with her and he tells her he's staying at Jabot.  They want to talk about plan that Tucker has no plan.  

Billy plan form united front and put mine games back to him.  Push him to edge and break him. 

Tucker talking to Mamie at club, admires the family coming together.  Jill is going to fight ugly to protect herself, he doesn't want anything to harm Devon.  He doesn't want to blow that up, he's going to back off Chancellor.  Mamie doesn't believe him. 

Nate and Devon discussing the fire, he's suddenly grateful again for opportunity from Devon. 

Lily says she's fine, he has a launch next week but she promises she's got this. He needs to stay here for launch.  

That's the mat leave departure? A Forrest fire near Maddie's school? A business issue would make more sense or going to visit Maddie because she broke an arm or something and needs help. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, MollyB said:

You don't lockdown when a fire is coming, you evacuate.  JG is a moron.

So I guess when JG was a kid, at his school, at a fire drill, the children did a duck and cover and hid under their desks and with a bomb drill, they lined up in formation and then marched out, room by room, to the outside, so they could....watch the mushroom cloud??

I think we now have the answer, if we didn't already, of JG's grasp of reality.

Edited by boes
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4

Daniel stoping by Danny's. They talk about Lily, Christine he's cooking dinner for that night in Daniels apartment. 

Phyllis running into Christine, asking about her and her leaving DA rumors. Christine tells her her stay out of business. Phyllis says if she's in Daniel life she's in Danny's and hers. 

Jill still there with Abbots tells them about some company he bought he is funneling money into it. Jack realizes the plan Tucker has is to destroy Jabot.  

Mamie and Tucker going on still. Ashley interrupts. Ashley wants to keep her half of company he wants her to sell. He can make the company something and put effort and time in it. He'll fight her for the company. 

Phyllis at Jazz club texting summer and Daniel to come meet her for drink.  Michael joins her and wants to know what's going on. She's a pariah, people avoid her.  Whining that Diane and Christine get to move on, forgiven and happy. She wants someone who loves, supports her she deserves that. What the heck did Christine do? I missed when she faked her death or ran people down with her car. 

Michael says stop comparing to others, your path.  Put more love in lives and will be rewarded. You have a second chance, find good.  

Billy plan is to tell French press and board about the underage girls.  Jack wants to get Ashley permission. Jill going to distract Tucker.  

Christine shows up at Daniel's let's her in.  She invites him to eat with them and tells her he has a thing and leaves.  

They eat and talk about pasta he's better than Gina.  They talk about time, change but still the same but better. He plays a song and they dance and kiss.  

Billy wants to start his plan and going him, wants to know if Ashley has a plan of her own then she walks in. 

Tucker with his lawyer, he wants to find a way to kick Ashley out of the company.  

Ashley agrees that Tucker is funneling money in company to do after Jabot. Wants to use it as a wrecking ball. They want her to sell because they have a plan. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Victoria and Cole telling the story to Michael.  He hears the story, Victoria says that Claire agreed for DNA test.  Victoria wants someone good to get her out on bail, Michael freaks out at Victoria suggestion he be her lawyer. He says what if she hooks up with Jordan again., what if she goes after again.  

Michael says she's an adult, she terrorized people she believed is her family. She's not innocent. What if it's a trap or trick? 

Cole coming around how can we know we can even trust Claire.  Michael suggests a hairbrush something with Claire DNA back at the house.  Victoria doesn't want to go back there, Cole said he will. 

Claire in jail dreaming of Victoria saying she's not her mother. Then she dreams of Aunt Jordan telling her she's weak. She raised her to know how world works.  Then how mother and father won't fear her anymore and throws her the doll then she wakes up.  

Jordan is really at the motel putting our photos. One of Eve, has the big knife and 3 vials of something.  Then a big photo album of Victor photos.  

Victor and Nikki at the house angry over Jordan. They talk about how hard last 2 days, he leaves and she stares at the vodka.  She gets a text of her passed out and a scripture from Jordan , she then starts chugging the bottle and and pours some in her tea cup.  

Seems like next morning now.  Coffee shop, Adam who grew a beard in their 2 days runs into Nick asks about everyone was missing he tells him nothing and that it's personal matter.  Adam says  family matter that doesn't include him. Sally walks in and accidentally hits Nick and he winced. 

Adam knows something is off and asks again. Nick rude jerk again. So much for Nick's listening to Victor about family sticking together.  

The ranch next day with Victoria visiting telling them she and Cole are helping defend Claire and Victor freaks out why would she do that how she terrorized her family. 

She tells them Cole has gone back to get dna. Nikki said she could have found a less gifted attorney. Victoria says she's victim too and Nikki gets angry she's a monster.  She's wanting her to get help and have a future. 

Nick shows up gives his two cents. Victoria tells them this is possibly my first born child, if she is my baby.  Nick changes subject to ask about Nikki and how they admire her. 

Michael meeting with Claire at the jail. He says he wants to know some things before he agrees to be lawyer.  He asks if Jordan has contacted her, she tells him only in nightmares. He wants to know the entire story and tells her start from start. 

Nick and Victor leave for the office.  Victoria asks killi if she needs more support. Nikki's phone beeps and she grabs it and Victoria asks about it.  

Sally and Adam at coffee house, she's been thinking about him. Going through scenarios, that they'd probably fail if they go down that road again.  Adam agrees but it also might succeed.  Maybe this time fate will be on their side, let's try dinner/lunch/brownie and she agrees. 

Claire telling Michael how her parents didn't abandon her how she took them from.  She wanted to hurt them make them pay for what she endured.  She wanted a real connection. She doesn't think they'll ever forgive her and leave this all behind. 

Jordan talking to Victor and Nikki photos that they'll fall and never get back up. 

Nikki tells Victoria about the calls and texts. Victoria says if she thinks it's Jordan, we have to find her.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Tucker and Audra in her room, he doesn't trust Kyle. Think he's up to something and for the other side. Audra says she can get him. They banter and he leaves to meet Ashley. 

Jill with Devon and Nate, Lily staying with Maddie due to one of her professors dying in the fire.  They worried about Tucker and his plan. Mamie shows up with her two cents. Jill and Mamie spar and Devon tries to make them stop. He wants them to work together. 

Kyle and Diane at the club he has nothing to report. She still wants him keep for Jack and it's going to get him back in higher when he saves Jabot.  Tucker does not know about him being double agent. They leave and run into Tucker. 

Billy and Chelsea at the coffee house, he's talking about winning and playing pieces all coming together to beat Tucker.  Chelsea thinks it sounds like he's gambling. Chelsea thinks Tucker situation is a poker rush.  He says no it's corporate game play. He says a bunch of poker analogies and hears himself and stops mid sentence.  He thanks her for holding accountability. They joke about Christmas gifts. 

Jack and Ashley talking about the plan. He tells her she sells and then they release the truth about Tucker. 

Ashley meets Tucker she tells him she's going to sell.  Now he's suspicious.  She says I'll make you pay, it won't be cheap. She leaves, sees Audra  and Tucker  sitting there in thought. 

• Love 2

Heather shows up at Daniel's, he mentions Lily will be gone awhile.  He tells her what happened with fire. He offers to help her move into new space .  BBH gm

Nikki shows up at the office, snaps at Audra when she asks where's Claire is and she asks about the seizure.  Nikki tells her the charade/trap and Claire is a psychopath and she's fired. 

Nikki tried to work and flashing back, Audra talking to her and Nikki hears nothing.  Audra says for her to take day off and Nikki agrees and goes. When home starts to drink.  

Nate and Devon going over work, Devon actually giving him tips and they working together. Victoria shows up and Nate leaves fast just saying hello. 

Victoria asks Devon about Nate and him and glad he's back at Chancellor.  Tells him he doesn't think Nate set out to go against Victor. 

Devon goes to see Abby.  Now wonders if Nate is going to focus BC of his issues with Victoria.  Daniel and Heather show up they talk about Lily the sit. Abby staring at them wanted to know when Lily coming back. 

Cole let's Victoria know she  got hairbrush, toothbrush and other items in case.  Victoria is wondering if Claire is there child they have to be prepared. Michael shows up, he agrees to take case. He says Claire deserves defense.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Chloe butting herself into Sally's business by trashing Adam to Nick and how Sally is getting sucked in his web.  He tells her Adam blew it up, he's a disaster.  Sally risked everything to be with him.  Chloe still forcing it and how Adam used her and messed with her mind.  

Omg Chloe shut up.  Nick says Sally wants Adam and she continues telling Nick Adam tricking Sally. 

Adam and Sally at lunch. Apparently he eats salad for lunch and she eats cheeseburger. She asks how things are at Newman.  He says good and better, they agree to a dinner date.  

Victor and Michael.  He tells her met with her, Victor says she's nuts.  Victor doesn't believe she's his granddaughter. He calls that nonsense. 

Victoria tells Nikki Michael taking Claire's case.  She's telling Nikki she's posting her bail.  Nikki says psychotic woman will be on streets. Victoria wants her moved here as mental facility. Nikki thinks she already attached thinking she's her daughter. 

Phyllis shows up at Daniel's with housewarming gift.  Only Danny there, she wants to come in and bring it. She wants to take him to lunch, go with her.  She's bragging about the song she inspired. He agrees to lunch.  

Chance telling Christine he's leaving police department. She wishes him well but think the world needs more hims not businessmen. Summer comes and interrupts them, Christine goes to leave and runs into Phyllis and Danny. She gloats about the song how she inspired it and they having lunch.  Christine asks to speak to Danny outside and questions him being with Phyllis. He tells her how she's struggling, they share a son and she's trying to be a better person. It's two old friends reconnecting. She questions if that's what they were, he says no and they kiss while Phyllis watches. 

Christine should want no part of this with Danny if he's going to have Phyllis in his life, that psycho ran her over and terrorized her. 

Jordan in hotel. Saying all Newman will pay, sees apb out for her and calls in a fake tip about the hotel room and then leaves.  Checks into club. 

Victor comes home tells them Jordan been spotted. Victoria said she's not done going after them yet.  Yet these people not telling Adam or Abby?  Instead Victor calls Nick says meet him at club. 

Victoria goes office and Nikki refills the vodka bottles.  

Nick sees Sally and Adam at club.  Victor sees Nick and asks what Nick is looking at, says where Sally wants to be and Victor and him leave without talking to Adam.  They got the motel and Victor says this too easy, it's a trap. 

Jordan in wig checks into club and gets a room. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Tucker shows up at Abbots wanting to see Ashley.  Wants to focus on his new business. He asks for Billy and Kyle.

Kyle's in bed with Audra.  Billy's at Society with Chelsea. 

Tucker wants peace, not hurt Jabot. Jack says they're supposed to believe him again. Tucker has new focus on new business to let go of negative energy.  He wants to buy Ashley's half of her business they shake on it and goes. 

Jack says it was too easy.  He suspects something. 

Kyle and Audra in bed she tells him she needs him to step up and prove loyalty to Tucker.  He needs to give something up. He tells her that Jack thinks Tucker is playing them. 

Summer now seen chance at coffee shop. He asks if she's stalking him. Lol so true.  She flips out when he says some of the cops feel like he's abandoning them. 

She says she gets heated sometimes, but he deserves to be happy and safe. She asks what He's doing to celebrate. He's taking Sharon to his favorite band but he doesn't think she likes them. . She asks what band,  Summer says omg they're her favorite, Sharon is a crazy. Sharon calls can't make it.  Chance offers summer ticket. 

Summer so pathetic like dog in heat.  

Diane says Billy should have been there for the meeting and trashes him on dropping the ball to Jack and Ashley. 

Jack seeing through her, defends Billy. Says he knows she isn't happy Kyle isn't CEO.   Saying it's his call. Kyle and Billy are both where they belong. 

Billy has a bag and gifts that Chelsea trying to sneak and get hints.  It's scuba, bikini and beret. She doesn't get it and he says new years in st. Tropez.  He wants to thank her for setting him straight. He took what she said to heart and how the Tucker/Ashley/Jack/Diane was making him feel like a chase.  

He says he's going to remove temptation. Put on sidelines a bit. He not going to walk he doesn't want to leave Jack but can go to Chancellor .  He knows Kyle is there, wants his job, Diane wants to give it to him.  Jill has nobody and Jack has everyone.  His mom needs him. 

Chelsea says she thinks st.tropez is better in summer anyway. He has somewhere to be. 

Summer tries to say it wasn't going to be a good idea, Chance doesn't see anything with her behaviour and tells him call him later and Daniel walks in as Chance leaving. Daniel sees summer and asks if she's blushing. He tries to tell her to go. 

Tucker shows at Audra's door. He tells Kyle he should be at Jabot doing his real job. Kyle fighting back wants more information on what he wants.  Tucker wants him to get a product formula, steal it and we'll make it first.  This will make Jack think there's a traitor in the family. Diane or Billy he hasn't decided who yet.  

Summer calls Chance and takes the ticket.

Kyle tells Audra that Tucker knows he's never going to set up his mom.  He intends to blame it on him, they have to turn it against him. 

Ashley sends Tucker the price and Jack says we're about to take down Tucker. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

She asks what He's doing to celebrate. He's taking Sharon to his favorite band but he doesn't think she likes them.

Chance should definitely opt out of law enforcement.  Some detective that he can't see the crush Summer has on him.  Then he's so clueless that he disses his girlfriend (for not liking his music) to her.  I'm surprised he can get out of bed without getting lost.

• LOL 5

Audra tells Tucker Kyle thinks he's going frame him for fall. He tells her that entire plan was fake, but he wants Kyle to go back and tell them everything. 

He tells her he's getting Chancellor for Devon and Jabot for her. She doesn't believe him. She says how it's been for revenge, he tells her Kyle is in her head. The sale gets through and he announces champagne for everyone. 

Kyle telling Diane Tucker's plan and it's Billy or her to take the fall. Diane says it's time to tell Jack everything. 

Billy telling Jack he's leaving Jabot. Jack telling him he belongs at Jabot unless it's a good reason.  Billy says Jabot isn't good for him right now, too much bluffing/rough.  Jack realizes too much gambling high.  Jack understands now. 

Billy says he'll never live up to standard he wants to prove he can top you.  Going to Chancellor gets rid of the rush.  

He'll never move forward at Jabot.  He'll take leap of faith at Chancellor and work with Chance now. Jack says he's running away.  Billy says he's got a woman he adores, children who respects him, he's leaving for himself. He asks him to tell Kyle keep festivities to a minimum, then he and Diane come in. 

Jack tells him Billy is leaving Jabot.  They ask why he said he's to blame.  Diane says Billy decided to remove himself from his trigger.  Kyle about to say it's good and Jack wants a moment alone with Diane.  

Jack tells her he wants to discuss what happens now. Diane says back the way it should be, Kyle gets his position back.  Jack tells her no.

Victoria and Cole at ranch.  They'll know today the results.  Michael shows up and says he convinced Claire to plead guilty for insanity.  Nikki doesn't want her brought here, Victoria says better to have Claire close. Victor comes in with no word on Jordan, says it's fishy. 

Michael gets call he goes to take it. Cole and Victoria talking about how losing a daughter changed them.  

Victor sees Nikki shaking thinks it's Ms.  She lies says it's Jordan being close. 

Michael returns judge took the deal.  Claire will come to Genoa city psych ward. 

Cole gets the results she's their daughter.  Victor's face lol.  The grandparents don't look happy to have another grandchild.  Even Michael looks surprised. 

Victoria looks happy, Cole too. They have to get to know her, make her safe.  Nikki tells her to wait.  Victoria and Cole want to be at hospital, they go. Michael goes with them. Leaving the grandparents. 

Victoria and Cole at the hospital. They says they weren't there to keep her safe but they'll protect her now.  Michael walks in with her.  They tell Claire about the DNA test and she's their daughter. 

Victor says welcoming that Claire woman into our lives won't be easy. Lol Nikki says they have to if there want Victoria in their life.  Victor gets a phone call and Nikki starts to drink from her flask and sees Jordan outside the window. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Victoria and Cole with Claire talking about her being their daughter.  They says Jordan manipulated her with the lies, she was taken from them.  They are going to be there for her.  She asks if she knows what Jordan is up to. 

She does not not, she tossed her like garbage after lying to her for her entire life. Victoria has to go sign some papers.  She and Cole talk until Victoria comes back and they have to leave her with doctors. Victoria asks her for hug and ever hug.  

Nikki drinking at home. She sees Jordan and screams for Victor when she points Victor sees nothing.  She hides the flask. 

Does he have same security as when Cameron was terrorizing Sharon?  Because they're not good. 

Victor wants to leave and go on vacation, Nikki says Jordan is after her to finish the plan.  Victor says to go athletic club.  

Diane wanting to know why Kyle isnts being the choice to replace Billy.  She's mad Kyle showed his humility taking the demotion.  Jack says it's not exactly the mail room. Diane needs to shut up. She says if he passes over him again it will set him off. Jack says if that's the case he doesn't deserve it. Diane wants to talk to Kyle about something. 

Jack and Kyle, he's asking about Billy resignation. Kyle says typical Billy abandoning him. Kyle tells him Tucker recruited him and Audra for takeover Jabot. Jack asks when, Kyle defending his making a spy and Kyle saying how he's been playing Tucker the entire time.   Jack doesn't believe him as much.  Kyle claims it work he knows the plan.  He uses it to attack Billy, how he will always do what he has to do unlike Billy. 

Kyle wants to flip the plan, give him a product then nail for corporate theft. 

He says how Tucker wants steal product then blame family member. Jack actually believes him that how Kyle saved them from a double cross.  

Jack reconsidering giving Kyle CEO role.  Stupid Jack, this fool doesn't deserve anything. 

Phyllis and Tucker. He wants to make her an offer. They banter about trust and hating each other. She wouldn't work for him if he was last guy on planet.  He writes an offer on a napkin, she looks and asks how many years salary and he says one.  

He needs a security system with firewall she's willing to negotiate. He tears up the napkin and tells her think about it. 

Jordan in her wife in the room after ranch, changes into scrubs and lab coat.   Looks like she's going to visit Claire.  

Cole and Victoria at club.  Victoria saying how she's in pain and shes their daughter and Jordan is evil. She sees her parents but Victoria says she's too exhausted to deal with them.  They tell her they were getting Claire settled, Nikki offers to join them and Victoria declines.  Jordan sees them all and runs out. 

Victoria says they need to make decisions, she knows he's got a life in LA.  He tells her he's not going anywhere.  

Jordan outside Claire's room. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Mamie bringing Nate to work on his first day.  He asks her if she has more surprises.  Billy shows up and sits in Lily's seat, they want to know his position he says filling in for Lily, co CEO. Nate has comments about that with his Billy left last time and Billy reminds Nate what he did to Devon and Lily too. 

Mamie says work together against Tucker together. After Billy leaves she says she has Jill running scared. Mamie is really annoying.  

Ashley, with Devon and Lily at club. Abby won't forget Tucker did to her. She wants her to promise she won't reunite with Tucker.  

Tucker ssss Devon by the door and wants to drop off toys and if he's going to see them for Christmas Eve. Devon tells him no, won't happen. He wants another chance or Christmas truce, Devon tells him no chance.

Summer and Chance talking about their concert and even a cheesy flashback.  Phyllis sees them and jumps in about feeling their vibe.  Phyllis says she can't control what the heart wants.  Summer wants change subject and asks what's up with her, she says Tucker.  

Phyllis is interested in the position and not working for someone else.  Summer says she has no gratitude to Daniel.  Phyllis says she's not interested but appreciates that he respects her talents.  Summer doesn't believe her, says she wants the job. Summer says she won't trust her if she takes it, Tucker shows up and Summer gets frustrated and leaves. 

Rest of Abbots at home trimming tree, with Harrison too. Looking at ornaments and decorating. .

Jack and Kyle talking Tucker.  Jack still singing his praises about how he took on Tucker and was 2 steps ahead, he's so proud.  This is eye rolling. 

Ashley shows up and helps with tree. 

Billy meets with Chance, Billy says he'll show him the ropes and mentor him.  Chance wants to know how that will work, he knows his track record. 

Kyle tells Diane about he'll get Co-CEO and they're so happy with themselves.  

Phyllis tells Tucker she won't work with him. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

So Sharon broke up with Chance for...Nick? The possibility of Nick? 

Man, I really don't want Summer to wind up with Chance. She's too annoying to have nice things. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Finally Nick and Adam coexisting without Nick treating him like garbage. Sharon looking into the scene like it was twilight zone was funny then the we don't need luck we have each other. 

Adam and Nick drinking coffee, say it's time to go to Victor, he leaves to go office but instead runs into Sally and have lunch? While Nick spends entire time with Sharon. 

Great seeing the original Cole and Ashley flashbacks and them running into each other. Then Victoria showing up while they spar, old claws back. 

Kyle thinks he can out smart Tucker was so dumb.  He does not get Tucker knew everything. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Sharon seemed awfully chipper having broken up with Chance. And of course, Summer is already sniffing around and she doesn't even know he's single yet. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3

Hopefully after this presentation and Victor's reaction that Nick can actually treat Adam better.

Nick actually said it's been cool working with Adam?

Tucker not fighting Kyle back makes Ashley the one remembering wrong? So tired of him and this war.

Cole said a lot of "your mother." Victoria will want them playing house soon as Claire released. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So Sally's purpose is to have breakfast, lunch and dinner at the club and Adam?  She really has no purpose, Adam would have been better off with the family scenes or catching Nikki. 

Nikki drunk at the club she got there how? Lauren isn't helping by lying to Nikki's family, so good she confirmed to Victor. They need her to go to rehab.  

They refuse to tell anyone what's going on but Nate is told? Abby doesn't even know. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Victor is just playing chess on his own while Nikki sleeps it off at the club. Lol. 

Is the sponsor supposed to lie? I thought they are supposed to be someone the alcoholic can trust?  

The "my baby" from Victor every episode needs to stop. 

Claire did well versus Jordan and then the end with Victoria and Cole.  The actress doing great. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Was actually nice to see all the people at the party interacting.  Adam, Billy, Chelsea. Jack and Chelsea, Adam and Jack.  

Abby wanting to say hi to Nick. Maybe Nick should tell her she has a new family member. Lol 

Nice renaming of Sharon Kirsten to Cassidy in honor of Cassie.  Plus all the donations to the charities.  

Nice oh Mariah to go hug Nick when the renaming was announced. 

Could have done without the Phyllis/Christine or Summer and Chance.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Phyllis is just a pathetic lunatic ranting to herself how Christine won't get in-between her and Danny again.  Phyllis can have him is what what Christine should say after all this manipulation that he fell for to Danny.  

If Danny wants that let him have it. He's a blind idiot as much as his son.  Heather loves him again now that he's back at old Daniel, the one Lily fixed.  But when Daniel was at his worst she didn't love him. He also should be making boundaries with Heather and Lucy if he really cares about Lily. 

Lucy is going to parent trap over grilled cheese? 

Sponsor seems like he's not stable himself. The Nikki and Lauren conversation was pretty good. 

Chance and Summer fawning all over him so boring. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Well it appears Christine is setting boundaries with Danny and I'm all here for it. She's not going to start fighting over him, especially when it appears he doesn't know what he wants. Good for you, girl. Put yourself first. Nice to see Nina again. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1