Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Adam took being Nate's Assistant better than I expected he would. Victor noticed too.  Nobody believes his change. 

Of course Sally tells Nick about the kiss. She can go anytime. Free Adam from her. 

Victor only now decides he shouldn't discuss Adam with his wife and other 2? He's the one asking Nikki has opinion and letting her attack him. 

Victoria said I'd you're asking her to give Adam another chance? She has never given him one.

The job interview girl I preferred when she was  Abby.  Let's see where they gonna go with her. 

Victor actually trusts Nate? Telling him the kids are falling into line too easily.  Nate is slimy, he is not a family member.  Not sure why he thinks he needs to open Victor's eyes to Adam.  Adam is his son and Victor will always give him another chance. 

The Adam and Victoria elevator scene was funny when he called her out in her true colours too and his wave from the elevator. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Of course Sally throws Adam under the bus.  She leaves out she asked him to dinner.  She encourages the brothers hating each other. Adam needs to be done with her.  

Victoria keeps thinking Victor is off. Adam is right Victor needs to look closely at her before she has him committed. 

Tucker's flashback just made me remember Kyle knew the secret info that Billy and Jack got from Adam. 

Oh wow Nikki made a MS mention thought that disappeared. 

Nikki obsessed with attacking Adam but no mention of her daughter wanting to band together against Victor.

Victor says in fighting is going to stop? Right, Victoria has never given Adam a chance and with Sally in middle of brothers they are not going to stop fighting. 

Kyle needs mommy to fight for him to get a job.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sally needs to go. I once thought Adam and Sally were a good couple but today killed it. Also tired of her brassy hair color that looked greasier than ever today.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

So Sally acts like Adam is the bad guy and refuses to answer him when Adam is asking why his brother is ripping his head off.  Then Sally asks what difference does it make to Adam?

Adam listen to Sally, stay away. He needs to be done. Have nothing to do with her.  

They didn't decide really Nick. Sally invited him to dinner. Which she left out. "Instead it's typical Adam he lost her to me." So sick of Nick and his caveman obsession with Adams exes.

Sally's falling in love with you too seems like not believable. Even Adam doesn't believe. 

Where did Jack go when Mamie was giving her speech?

Mamie doesn't get to say Neil and Dru would have broken hearts.  What would they think of what slimy backstabbing Nate did to his children. 

If Mamie gives her shares to Nate they'll be forced to work together.  But how does she have more control than Devon and Lily and Jill? 

Mamie inviting the snake back to work with Devon and Lily, not making me root for her.  Team Jill. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, rcc said:

Sally needs to go. Also tired of her brassy hair color that looked greasier than ever today.

I am sick to death of Sally’sHallowe’en look!  Her horrible hair that is far too long, her overdone eye makeup and lip color.  How can 2 men be loving that look?!  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

If Victor is minority partner why is Mamie thinking she can ask Nate back? 

Lol at Abby saying everyone knows she has no idea what goes on at Newman. 

It's really annoying Mamie using Dru and Neil as guilt trips to their kids. Devon and Lily can know what their parents would want. Then she does the same with saying what John would want.  Maybe she needs to go where they all are. 

There is no Neil in Nate. What are they smoking?  Yes Neil would be so proud of how Nate treated his children and chaos he caused with them.

So Jack and Diane wedding is tomorrow? Jack will have it without Ashley?

Diane needs to shut up about Billy.  Stay out of it.  I get she cares more for her son, but baby Kyle can't dictate what job he gets. 

Was Mamie always this shady? Are they going to bring another Jill enemy?

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Lauren's got someones wedding dress and she's walking around a coffee shop with it? Why would it not be in the car while she gets her coffee?

Lauren should not have to answer for herself to Phyllis.  Phyllis should be lucky Lauren is still her friend. 

Danny giving Phyllis a therapy lesson was eye rolling.  She mowed Christine down. He should not be trying to help Phyllis. She will never get it.  She doesn't really want to change. 

So Tucker is gonna pimp out Audra to get back at Abbotts.

Summer is invited why?  She treated Diane horrible, let her sit in jail.  Wouldn't her mother have an issue since she has issue with the dress coming from Fenmores. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I liked Sharon’s dress at the reception . The “jewelled “ belt was a nice touch as was the handsome young man on her arm. 
Summer stop being so obvious. The drool was running down your chin when Chance walked in. 
Phyllis, the more you say you are going to change means you won’t. You will never recognize or repent the harm you do to others. You always see yourself as the victim. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

What kind of guest list was this? Nate why? Nikki's assistant?  Where is Adam? Nick? The people close to Jack for years? 

Summer is all smiling and saying how in love Jack and Diane look? She verbally attacked Diane blaming her for things her mother did for ages. 

All the time wasted with Nikki explaining everyone to the Assistant.  If she knew not one person she should not be there. 

Sharon fighting Summer for a man is not entertaining.  

Nate agreeing with Mamie wanting to reunite with Devon. Eye rolling. Slimy snake is always up to something. He still going on about family when how he treats his family. 

Of course Tucker showed up. 

Billy asking if the gift is ticking us what I thought too. 

Was Audra invited? How did security not stop her?  Or was Tucker the decoy to get her in. 

At least Audra is finally stopped doing what Nikki tells her. 

Mamie and Tucker are in cahoots. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

The wedding is over already? This show and flashbacks making me sleep. 

Daniel looking for a house to live in while staying in the hotel. How refreshing. 

Kyle sure have into Audra again fast. 

Diane thinks the plant is for peace? Oh Diane. Billy and Jack right on this one, Tucker is not done. 

Nobody thought of a bug? Billy is staring at it? Throw it out! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Billy was staring down that bonsai tree like it was a bomb, even asked if it was ticking and doesn't think of anything else like a bug? Instead he and Jack  need Phyllis help to figure it out. 

Phyllis thinks one listening device info will make Jack forgive her.

Danny should know Phyllis is caught in the middle and steer clear. 

The plant should gone outside or garbage not sit in the living room from the second Billy opened it and stared all episode yesterday.lol. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Nate is giving Adam his personal errands to run? Adam should say no, give him Newman related tasks.  

Nick suddenly realized Sally has feelings for Adam? He was so insistent on him and Sally being together to Adam now he changes his tune.  That he'll always be there, no free Adam from her, he doesn't need her back. Send her away. 

So Victor calls Adam Nick and pretends to be clueless. He e's going to fake dementia or Alzheimer's? What does this serve and Nikki knows so she'll tell Vicky it's all Victor's plot. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1

Nick is such a horrid child.  His screaming, telling Adam he's a disgrace and throwing this tantrum to Adam. Nick is such a boyscout to the Newman name? Running from bar to bar getting drunk over Sally . Someone he knew loved Adam first, slept with Adam and him, was having Adams baby. Nick went after her knowing and probably because she was Adam's first. The Victor flashback saying it was rivalry that had Nick with Sally was actually the best one that Nick was remembering. 

Sally needs to go away.  Hearing her whine to Chloe about Nick. Chloe wasn't listening at all, she's just so obsessed with hating Adam more than anything. If Chloe's so loving Nick let her have him.

Adam needs to be done with Sally. Move on for good. Stop with the chasing Sally and this we belong together. Listen to Sharon and walk away. 

Nikki is no better, telling Victor how she can trust Victoria, Nick and her.  Victoria is ready to do a coup d'etat thinking she's mentally unstable and Nikki knows it. Good for Victor for pointing out Nick doesn't care and the other 2 hate each other and one will backstab. Why he trusts Nate though is odd. 

Victor never should have trusted Nikki.  She'll probably tell Victoria all. 

Nikki's assistant is too nosy, she's up to something. She talks about her great aunt, she must be someone this aunt. 

Victoria smashes her daddy photo and runs away. Lol if she's the one to backstab him while Adam doesn't that will be a twist. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

So Victor telling Nick that Adam misheard him call him by the wrong name. Nick's day has been Society-Athletic Club-Ranch-Athletic Club? Victor faking these memory issues at his age is kind of cruel by bringing up by using the dead baby.

Adam shows up yet again to Sally's door.  Adam just walk away and be done with her.  Choose your family. 

Sally screaming she's not looking for a hero and done with people they think they know what's best for her? Huh,  she's be stepford Sally since she got together with Nick.  She's screaming to him to leave her alone, just leave her alone. 

Sally says she's exhausted she doesn't want to do this anymore, the viewers feel the same. Then she says she can't let him go either and takes it back right after. 

Of course Nikki knows the mixing Adam and Nick up was a stunt but still blaming Adam for exaggerating or ulterior motives. 

Good for Lily for not really trusting Mamie and Heather too. I wish they'd have Heather and Adam at least interact for one scene. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victor faking these memory issues at his age is kind of cruel...

...to everyone that has experienced loved ones with Alzheimer's or dementia.  I was hoping they were not going to do an Alzheimer's story because JG is so bad at any medical concerns.  (A little research could go a long way, asshole.)  To have Victor fake the condition just to get his kids in line is disgusting.

11 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

Shallow, I really hate Sally’s grey nails.

Yes, me, too. I hate her whole look and can't for the life of me figure out why Adam is so enamoured of her?

• Like 7

Kyle and Audra still in bed while she does the pimping for Tucker.  He's a fool if he agrees with working with Tucker and he's giving Audra all types of family info.  

Doesn't the family own Jabot, how is Tucker getting anything. 

Phyllis is on a roll, lying right to her kids. Telling them she just found the money Stark took. 

The more Phyllis says protests she lies. She claims she's helping jack but nothing about how she helped Tucker. These 2 fools believing her she just doing the right thing, she embezzled money.  That's not right thing.  Then acts like injured victim. 

Billy isn't wrong Phyllis can't be trusted and playing all sides. 

"That's why she lied about them about being dead." Lol 

What does it matter about Mamie? Devon already knows. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Business, business and more business. 

Hearing Mamie and Nate go on and on about business all episode s boring. Mamie needs to stop pushing him on Lily and Devon. They should never trust Nate again. Mamie saying he needs to come back to his family's company? It not Nate's families company, it's Devon and Neil's Winters company.  Lily was just CEO of Chancellor, she has no stake even,  she's not a Chancellor. Billy had more stake! 

Mamie can go anytime.  Tired of her and her obsession with Jill.  

Tucker and Mamie plan to take Jill's shares in the company how? Plus won't Tucker side with his son even if Tucker gets control? Why does Mamie think Nate would have any involvement. 

Kyle, another untrustworthy spoiled brat one.  "I see the predicament." Not telling Jack and Billy about Audra and Tucker. Plus lying to them acting like he doesn't know the secret info to cover for Audra. 

Kyle is more pissed at brothers working together at their father's company.  This is the  Nate plot all over again. Cry cry cry I want to be handed Co-CEO entitled brat.  A company Billy has more right to. 

If Adam who graduated Harvard can be Nate's assistant, Kyle can take another job other than CEO and work his way up. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 2

Mamie is not a good recast and the storyline is terrible; I am actually rooting for Nate to win a battle of words with her. Today’s episode, consisting mainly of unbelievable, ridiculous business conversations, was one of the worst ever. Tucker seems to be sleepwalking through his scenes; and I am tired of the plotting between he and Audra. Right now the cast, writing, wardrobe, sets, hair and makeup are on life support. Please give us a good murder mystery…and start a pool on who the victim should be. 
****Sorry, meant to put this post in the main thread*****

Edited by Kemper
Posted to wrong thread
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

Victor screaming at Adam in the restaurant was not entertaining. So over his fake dementia, it's cruel. He yelling then pretending it didn't happen and then smiling proudly at himself when Adam walks out confused.  Adam needs to quit and be done with all his family except Abby. 

Nikki knows he's faking and letting Nick and Victoria go on about it. She then has audacity to get so rude and attack Adam and tell Victor that Adam will be the traitor over her saintly children? She's a worse person. 

Why is Danny even tolerating so much Phyllis after all she's done.  She just faked her death and hurt his son. 

437 people living in athletic club and Daniel gets apartment first? Good for him!  At first I thought it was Nate's place.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

More Mamie going on to Lily to trust Nate and give him a chance. 

Victor defending his fake dementia. 

Nikki saying not of her spawn would never betray him. 

Devon telling Tucker to not do what ever he's plotting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

The way Tucker just constantly lies to Devon's face drives me nuts. He doesn't think Jack could turn around and tell Devon that the lovely peace offering Tucker gave him had a listening device in it? Is Tucker stupid? He and Phyllis are definitely cut from the same cloth. Neither can be sincere to save their lives. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Adam should go running in the opposite direction when he sees Victor in a restaurant. 

Does Chloe have anything else to do than hate Adam. 

Victor is trying to bait Adam? I don't know what he's trying with Adam.  He's scribbling on paper and planting lies to see who will make the first move.  Victor dragged Adam back from working at Jabot and now he wants to see what he's up to? What difference does it make who makes first move.  It's a board vote if something happens isn't it? 

The assistant has friends, where did she get friends from? Then she is shown alone in her room, so lies about evening with friends. Of course she's living at the athletic club. Lol 

A folder on Nikki but also articles on Victoria.  Who is she really after or secret child of. 

Nick suddenly now knows Sally loves Adam. He doesn't want to compete? His whole reason for going to Sally was Adam related. 

More Sally mean to Adam, I wish Adam would mean what he says that is it with Sally but obviously he won't stay away from her. 

More Nikki on forcing Adam is the one plotting while saint Victoria would never. Nikki forgets that Victoria tried to get Nikki on her side to go against Victor already? She's going to probably tell Victoria the truth so she doesn't fall for the plan and be the one to betray. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Of course Phyllis over the top shoving talking about Heather into Daniels new house party. 

Phyllis cares about being near Lucy? Lucy who she faked her death to. Danny speaking so highly of her is so silly. She hasn't learned or deserves any chances. 

Nate throws a tantrum about Adam's sitting in his father's chair.  Even says he'll tell Victor.  Lol seriously "Adam was sitting in your chair" is what he wants to say to Victor? Then tund to Victoria to tattle take? 

Good timing Victor, Nikki was about to tell her the plan.  Nikki is the traitor! Good he realizes he can't trust her either. 

Adam is the least angry and Nick is so angry, yet Nikki is all about setting Adam up to be the one who fails Victor's plan. How Victor needs to focus on Adam.

Oh Adam don't call a doctor. You'll get blamed for falling in a trap. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

More blah blah about evil Adam they need to band together and fight him? WTH is Adam even doing? Victor hired him back, Victor went after him to get him back to Newman. But this writing is like Adam is one who plotted to steal company. 

Tucker really asking Jack the newlywed if he shouldn't be home?  Tucker really not stone to throw there. 

Ashley back, she and Diane being cordial and drinking coffee together is new. Lol 

Kyle better be just out for information or else he can be kicked out of the family anytime.  He says has a right to Jabot as much as Jack and Billy? No you don't. What stock does Kyle have? 

Ashley back 4 mins and already figured out Audra using Kyle. Kyle's attitude to his family who give him a home and raise his kid is horrible. 

Omg Danny thinks Phyllis wants to change. Danny never should be uttering the words give Phyllis a break to Cristine.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

So if course Nick and Victoria, Sharon all know but Adam the blacksheep gets lied to when he's done nothing yet. Yet he's worried and blames himself and finally admits his new Adam was crock. 

Nick's daughter is alive because of Adam. Yet all he does is attack, call him a narcissist, say Victor should not give him a chance. 

Nate "I'm in a position of power over Adam." This guy is something. 

Omg Adam when you see Sally, go the other way. Sally attack treats Adam like nothing now wants heart to hearts. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Nick wants Victoria to continue to lie and get Adam.  The 3 of them have an evil family members conversation all while Adam and Sally reunite.  Unless it was dream, can never tell with Sally scenes.  

The fight was dream so maybe the getting back together wasn't.  

Victoria was nowhere to be found or visit when Faith was dying and needed a kidney, that was Adam. But she says he doesn't care about Victor's health and he just wants to stab in the back, that's who he is? Who is Victoria? 

Adam needs to be done with these 3 evil people. They go on and on about Adam, they're more disgusting because they think they are good people.  Nick just killed Ashland and they covered it up! 

Victor is playing Nate, agreeing to medical mental tests all while making Nate promise not to tell Victoria or Adam.  Especially Adam.  

All while Adam cares, thinks this is real and talking to a doctor.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Mamie and Nate more business, oh yay. 

Tucker texts Mamie and Nate sees while Mamie is speaking to Ashley. Maine seems lose and confused as to home much everyone hates Tucker. 

Ashley and Tucker, Jack and Diane business, tricking. Audra and Kyle, Kyle and Tucker. 

Kyle rude jerk says he deserves CEO. Jack offered him COO and he basically thew it in his face. 

Of course Diane sides with Kyle thinking Jack should oust Billy.  Then she suggests Jack step down and let Billy and Kyle be co CEO? They'd kill each other, Jack's exactly right. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Mamie fishing Ashley for Tucker info.

Devon and Lily and Nate talking about Mamie & Tucker. 

Jack and Billy discussing Tucker. Then Kyle, Billy wants Kyle to pay his dues. Which Jack should agree with but isn't instead said Billy didn't. 

Kyle and Audra with.... shockingly Tucker! 

Kyle is pushing too much he's either really lost it and hates his family or this is a huge ploy on his part.  He wants what's rightfully his! Billy, Ashley, Tracy and Jack are the heirs not Kyle. 

Devon with of course Tucker asking for the truth about him and Mamie. No truth provided, be leaves mad to then tell Mamie not to trust him. 

Mamie with Tucker saying she's done working with him.  Mamie wants to bring back control of Chancellor Winters to her family? When did they have control? Chancellor has nothing to do with Mamies family, Devon's company was owned by him and his dad. Devon is the Chancellor and the Winters.  Lily has nothing. Nate has nothing. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Of course Sally still needs to think. Adam walk away. 

So now Victor is pretending that previous night didn't happen and Nick is confused. Lol 

Chelsea is back, Connor is doing amazing at new school and is happy she tells Billy. 

Chloe telling her boss that she's got to let things go and stop breathing down their necks. She's lucky she wasn't fired instantly. 

Good for Mariah at least telling Kyle he's being harsh to give ultimatum with his family.  She wants him to start their own business. 

Kyle more saying he deserves his place.  No you don't. Billy needs to punch his smug face. 

Nate's the only one Victor can trust. Where ever this plan going Nate as a doctor should be smarter that he's being played. 

Victor said he raised the kids to be ruthless like he is in business?  Who raised Nick? 

Victor is going to fire their asses. Lol yes fire Adam again. 

Victoria and Nick really are miserable to Adam. Victoria dismissing Adam to having anything to do with Victor's health like he's nothing. Good for Adam for pointing out he's Victor's son too. 

• Love 5

Christine standalone episode for her anniversary. 

Phyllis trying to stick herself in her life accusing already she wants Danny.  Go away Phyllis with the whole I'm changed nonsense and acting like Christine is the issue for not being over mowing her down. 

Loved seeing the Nina scenes and flashbacks. The show did girlfriends good back then.  

Danny and Cricket flashbacks were cute. After seeing them, not sure if I want a doover. Even if the timing is right. 

Last thing anyone needs is a triangle again with Phyllis at their age. Danny gives Phyllis too much grace and this episode has too much of her. 

Missed no Michael, but at least they had a flashback. 

Surprised they got Paul flashbacks.  

Amazing job incorporating her lack of having a child part and having her think if was wrong and regrets. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Billy really needs to wipe the smirk off Kyle's face. He really is demanding respect and enjoy hurting his dad. About time someone calls him out instead of catering to him like Diane and Jack. 

Billy should be suspicious of Kyle, he did fold too soon. Jack too. Billy figured out Kyle and Tucker fast. 

Nick is just vile, attacking Adam for not caring about his father's health or anyone's?  Adam really should have pointed out that caring about Faiths health is why she's alive.  Nick and Sharon both should be grateful and thankful yet treat Adam like his scum. 

Then he attacks Adam to Sally for him not being discrete?  Victor is screaming at everyone in public but yes it needs discretion. Nick is more obsessed with Adam than Victor. 

More Victor fake with Adam, fake with Nate. Nate asking for leave of absence. Also saying Adam looking to get advice with doctor so Victor knows and then suggest that him stepping down will prevent Adam from doing worse. If this entire plan just ends up with Adam as bad person from everyone yet again this has been a waste. 

Is anyone going to tell Abby anything? Why is everyone saying the 3 of them Nick, Victoria and Adam need to figure it out?  There's 4 of them.. 

Ashley and Tucker battling at Society.  Actually good back and forth with them. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

This Nick and Victoria behavior treatment to Adam is just sick of watching at this point.  They just going on and on about Adam. Nick just won't shut up on his hate when he's been honest to Nick all along. Good for Adam for pointing out he donated a kidney and took a bullet.  

Then Nick is going to our Adam's plan to make Adam look like the bad guy and Nick just shrugs at him. 

Nate spilling to Victoria when Victoria told him not to say. You loose Nate. 

Victoria says "my brother's didn't see it at first". She acknowledged Adam. Yet Abby still nowhere. 

Victor is going to tell the truth? 

Sharon's back to advice in coffee house, should she not hace corporation to run?

Aria is really cute with the little head band. Tessa singing to her was sweet. 

They still didnt have hearing aids for this child?  Its been a 3 day plot across 3 months and I guess it's over now. 

The new assistant has an aunt Jordan? Jordan was Faiths Billy friend, but I don't this aunt Jordan is her. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Lucy and Heather are back with suitcases. Where's Paul then? He left to live with them.  

Oh yay more Chloe pushing Nick on Sally.  And now butting into Sally's work too.  It'll be 5 mins before Chloe is her partner again since her behaviour with Summer. 

Lily and Devon discuss bringing Nate back. Oh boy no. Run from ever doing that. Mamie pushing is in Lily's head to reconcile things with him.  Nate's a snake, should not consider working with him. Lily wondering if the plan by Mamie is push Jill out and have their family be in control. 

Sally getting a job recommendation from Lily after what she did after Lily gave her a chance is very silly. She didn't deserve that.  

Victor office meeting, he told everyone he's been in denial about doing something about his health. The kids all believe him while Nikki looks on wondering where this is going. 

Nate all up and wanting leave of absence, has already drafted a press release and spoken to treatment centers. Who does he think he is? He drafted a press release already and offered to email it to the family to read. 

Victor wanting to know Adam's agreeing or not.  He said no he doesn't agree with Nate. Everything has to be secret, under wraps keep Victor at the ranch or Newman towers but press will hear if Victor goes to a facility. 

Victoria shockingly agrees with Adam.  They need family control from the press. Victor needs to stay not go anywhere.

Nate still fighting his sending Victor to his facility where he's away from business and family.  Nate,  Victoria is agreeing with Adam which means family uniting and he's still trying to convince them?

Victor asks him who will run Newman and Nate says Victoria will, Victor reading his phone then wants to know if it was her idea and she said no. 

Victor smirking asking Nikki if it's time to drop charade and she says yes. He then tells Nate he's fired while Adam, Nick and Victoria all look on really confused while Victor laughs. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

After all the crap Victor and the other members of his family have pulled over the years, plus the continuous revolving door of changes in the executive suite, it's ludicrous to think that Victor having dementia would adversely affect the company.  

With all the nonsense the intergenerational Newman idiots have pulled, Victor going off to a locked facility would probably make the stock rise, astronomically.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

He then tells Nate he's fired

Holy shit!  We went through weeks of this whiplash is-he-senile-or-not drama just to find out that Nate is the backstabber (in Viktor's eyes)?!?  He could have just had human resources fire the guy the first time he boned his daughter.  Viktor and Nikki didn't trust him from the git-go, so why all the intrigue?

And if it's just so we can build up the story with Mamie and her psychotic break about bringing Nate back to the 'family' business- then, just BOO BOO to you JG.  You're a lazy writer.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Chloe is a horrid employee, Summer should have fired her. She's struggling to be heard and it's not where she wants to be, after Chelsea gave her a chance. Telling Chelsea now she doesn't need this it's not good fit. She thinks good fit was earlier with Sally and she needs to move on. 

Victor phone he was looking at was the "Looney bin" giving him full report on what Nate had planned. He tells them all he faked his illness and how he was leaning in Adam direction, but he relieved it was Nate. 

Victoria all angry at Victor not trusting her. He said she said in chair too long. Tries to defend Nate. 

Victoria says she's never do that to anyone in this family, Adam adds maybe one person. Lol!

Victor said he knew someone was scheming. Nikki adds she wanted to say the truth but Victoria would have told Nate. 

Victor yelling Nate wanted to put him in looney bin so he and Victoria can take over.  Nate yelling now he did nothing wrong and how Adams idea was bad one, how Newman's have decided he's wrong one and storms out saying they did him favor firing him. 

Nate and Victoria now fighting over how she didn't have his back, they weren't a team.  How he threw her to the wolves, she sided with Adam for God's sake, whose plan made Victor vulnerable to him. That told him everything. Nate telling her he's on outside looking in, she still has her family and job. His mistake was thinking she's have his back and he goes.  

I really wish Elena was here to watch all this. Lol 

Nick being jerk to Adam still, Victor points out Adam wanted them to work together and takes Adam side. 

Victoria comes back saying Nate deserved better. She says this whole game has been about Adam, to give him another pass and she says she doesn't know if she could forgive Victor for this and storms out again. 

Adam asks Victor where they all stand, Victor asks Nick his opinion.  He asks him to come back.

Nate at Society drinking Victoria messaging Nate to talk and Nate ignores her message and instead replies yes to Devons one wanting to meet up.  Run Devon run! 

Phyllis attacking Christine to Danny. Calling her bug and Cricket. How he's treating her different with Christine back in town. Danny telling her to leave Christine alone. Phyllis again asking Danny for dinner. It's with Lucy and of course Phyllis had no idea and angles to come too. More blah blah by Phyllis how she's trying to change. 

Christine with Nina chatting about the other night with Danny, Nina says it kismet.  Nina gets call about Chance was shot. They go to hospital.

Sharon suddenly appears at coffee house says Chance shot Chloe, Summer and Chelsea. 

Chance shot in hospital bed but hooked up to nothing. Lol. No machines or anything. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Elena and Sharon, Elena supposed to give Sharon medical updates? She says they're all tired, go home and get rest. So the 3 all go the coffee house. Nina wants to convince him to stop this job, wants Sharon to help. 

After losing her husband shouldn't Sharon have had a stronger reaction? Nina even points it out. 

Nick and Victoria at club discussing what happened, Nate's motives, Adams motives.  Nick thinks Adam cared about Victor.  Victoria thinks he could be playing long con like Nate.  

Victoria thinks Nate should fight to get his job back.  With her helping him and convince Victor. Nick thinks it's bad idea. 

Nick thinks Victor wanting him to work there is about a plan to make the 3 of them work together to see who wants the crown. 

Victor sends him a text saying he's the only one he can count on, don't let him down. 

Devon and Nate at Jazz club, Nate's upset but doesn't want to tell Devon what's going on that it's personal.  Of course he doesn't want to tell Devon he got fired again. Devon wants to move on as cousins, love each other and bury things. Run Devon!

Victoria shows up and Nate wants to not speak to her at all, he tells her he's speaking to his cousin and dismisses her.  Devon says he'll go and let them talk. 

Victoria says they all got in a trap, she'll talk to Victor. he tells her to stop. He sees what he was doing, he was uniting his family. He gets that now. ( Oh no he's going to end up with Devon and Lily).

Hes so mad over her choosing Adam of all people, how she chose him instead because he's family. Calls out if Adam or you or Nick get fired? Adam has been fired a lot. Lol He says how Newman's always circle the wagon around themselves. 

How he wanted the best for Victoria, wanted her in charge and Victor to get the best care. She wants to salvage, he says he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to be apart of that after watching Victor put you all through.  Mamie was right how he'd always be last to Newman's and he should use as wake up call to mend his family. 

Summer rushes in after the others left, Elena didn't realize they were so close and told her she can sit with him. Wishing he'd wake up and let her know he'll be ok. Crying over his bedside. She's grateful he was her friend when she needed on and to have him in her life, she can't bear losing him.  She's holding his hands when Sharon walks in. 

Danny and Christine at coffee house, he asks her to dinner. She says yes but not a date, two friends eating. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Daniel and Lily dinner, he wants to make sure Heather being back doesn't affect them. They go back to his place so he can give the tour she missed. 

Nina and Sharon show up at Chase's room, Nina chastising him.  So jewelry store robbery gone wrong. 

Elena sends them home. Sharon when leaving sees Summer crying. She said she realizes how dangerous his job is.  Sharon knows something up there. 

Phyllis wanting to go out for dinner with Danny but he made plans with Christine. She hears them discussing Chance and asks about what happened, they tell her and she watches them leave for dinner.  Run from this Christine, last thing anyone wants is Danny stuck in middle of Christine and Phyllis after all she did and never changed. 

Phyllis having flashbacks to old school her and Danny scenes. Then Summer shows up and they discuss Chance until Summer wants her to stop asking questions and interfering. Phyllis wants her to find true love and thinks nothing is going to happen with Chance and Sharon.  Because Sharon is all about Nick, she may do cat and mouse with Adam and dalliance with Rey but it's always about Nick for Sharon. 

I wouldn't mind the cat and mouse with Adam right now.  Get him off the Sally train. 

Phyllis sees the Danny/Christine date at society. 

Sharon sees Summer at Crimson lights and Summer daydream of telling Sharon she wants Chance.  Sharon snaps her out of it and Summer says bye. 

Preview has Nikki's assistant injecting her with syringe.  After how Nikki has been treating Adam, I'm fine with that crazy attacking her. Lol if it's even real and not a dream. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Artsda, your recaps are much appreciated. I watch but zone out at times especially with the whole “ is he/ isn’t he “ senility story with Victor. It doesn’t make sense and has gone on too long. 
Excellent mothering there Phyllis. Your daughter has been through enough because of you so don’t tell her how to direct her feelings. Maybe going after a man who is attached at present isn’t a good idea. I know you did it ( multiple times) and it didn’t work out so well. I thought you loved  Stuporgirl. Why advise her to do something that could only break her down even more?

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Nick with Sharon. She's telling him about Chance, he's telling her about Victor's fake sickness. That it wasn't Adam, it was Nate. 

Sharon thinks maybe Nate thought it was best course of action. Nick said no Victor could have been treated at home (Adams plan). Nick considering return to Newman because Victor has no allies.  Sharon basically gives him out she can do it on her own, he has to do what's best for him and family. Nick going back to Newman for 476x time because he thinks Newman and his father need him now. 

Assistant comes in with emergency, Nikki tells her do nothing rash.  Her aunt broke her arm at her lake house. She needs to go away for few days to take care of her. 

She tells her that her aunt is a huge fan and wanted to meet her.  Nikki says it ok she won't be there she's going to California. Oregon on the way, Nikki wants to give her ride on her jet. 

Assistant wants Nikki to stop in and meet her aunt. Nikki stupidly agrees. Assistant says Aunt Jordan says working for Nikki was best thing that happened to her. 

Victoria yelling at Nikki at the office. How she let him do the trap.  How she said and did nothing. Nikki doesn't understand how she still trusts Nate.  

Adam with Victor.  He wants to know where does it leave him now that Nate's out and he wants Nick back.  Victor appreciate all Adam did, Adam said since we're all being straight he told Victor he wasn't honest about his new leaf of working his way up.  He wanted to tear everything down. Victor knew that's why the trap. 

When he thought Victor was sick his plan out the window and new plan was helping Victor and helping get better. Adam wasn't ready to lose him yet. 

Adam not upset at the trap, thinks masterful move.  (I think Adam is the most like Victor.) Nate, Adam and Victoria all could have been the one in the trap they all had something to gain.  Victor points out Adam thinks like his father. 

Adam wants Nate spot. Victor says that he and Victoria would have to bury differences and work together. Adam says that would be easy enough.  Lol really?  I don't think so. Adam says he'll always come in 3rd to Nick and Victoria. 

Adam and Nick by elevator, Nick still treating Adam bad. How everyone expecting it to be him and it's who he is.  When Nick and Victoria screw up its always excusable but with him it's because he's bad. 

Victoria at bar, Nate not answering. Nick shows up and Victoria thought he went home to Christian. Nick went home to help homework and get ready for bed now left him with nanny. Lol great father there. 

Nick says to let Nate go. Victoria wants to know what Nick doing.  If he's coming back to company. 

Adam goes into office and sits in Victor chair. 

Victor went to Nikki office. She telling him about her travel plans. But she doesn't want to leave town with family upheaval. Victor said go, she's been looking forward to trip.  Go, he'll take care of issues here. 

Assistant leaving club looking shady. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Jack think Billy is right and has article drafted to out Tucker. Ashley doesn't want it printed.  Diane says listen to Ashley. Ashley says Tucker has nothing going on right now, she wants more time she can make in roads.  Jack says she's playing with fire but agrees. 

Nikki going on her trip, she tells Victor the Claire's so great she's done so much for me. 

Claire talking to someone on the phone about doing what ever is necessary. They arrive at the Aunts house and Claire gives Nikki tea since the aunt is not home.  They talk about Claire's upbringing while Nikki drinks tea. Claire does not touch hers and Nikki notices.  Nikki getting light headed. Claire goes evil saying everything should be as they should soon.  

Victoria and Nick summoned by Victor to the office. Tells him staying head of Newman. He'd like them to work with him. 

Nick wants to move forward and move peacefully as a family. He will join NLol yeah I doubt that applies to Adam. 

Victoria defending Nate to Victor and Nick who don't believe Nate was doing good for Victor. 

Victor wanting Victoria to get rid of Nate, she not agreeing. He starts listing names and pointing out her track record. Lol Ashland, Billy etc..  she doesn't trust him but she'll stay at Newman but Victor has to earn her trust. He tells her that goes both ways. 

Victoria now throwing ultimatums she won't stay if Adam given power role. Nick sides with her. 

Victor tells them to listen, Adam will remain at Newman and sick of this bickering between 3 of them.  Nick says Adams done nothing to show any brotherly loyalty. Of course giving a kidney would not count to Nick. 

Nate still claiming to have Victor's best interest at heart. For someone who was fired, Nate sure is smug with Adam. Adam doesn't believe him, Nate says how Victor doesn't trust him either. Technically how Adam is out of a job too since he's not his assistant.  Mamie interrupts and Adam goes, she wants to know what it was about. 

Nate telling Mamie how he's the victim of the rouse, Victor trapped him. It was a good deed go unpunished.  Newmans will always side with each other and he wants no part of it.  

Mamie says he should return to Chancellor Winters where he belongs.  No he doesn't belong. He's not a Chancellor and he's not a Winters.  He tells her he had promising talk with Devon to give him another chance. Mamie wants family sit down and get Nate back in.  Nate doesn't think they'll believe his intentions. 

Abby and Ashley coffee house. Abby telling her about Tucker and Mamie working together. Ashley says makes sense he wanted it for Devon and Tucker's birthright. Ashley thinks if he's focus on Chancellor maybe he'll not be focus on Jabot. 

Sally and Chloe, Sally wants Chloe to work with her. Chloe says yes she already left The other job, they all hug. Adam walks in and smiles. Sally sees him and flashbacks to their night together.  Chloe notices and goes off on her latest I hate Adam rant.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Victor called the children to meet, Victoria doesn't show. She goes to find Nate instead to discuss their relationship. 

She and Nate going back and forth he still whining over her choosing Adam. He's really obsessed with that part, he says it everyday multiple times. He insists he was thinking with Victor best interest.  

Victoria tells Nate about Victor's Adam plan. Whining over that.  He thinks she should not have threaten to leave. How if she leaves Adam wins. Nate tells her the long con Adam playing is to be CEO because how long will Victor stay before he needs to hand over the position and if she's not there, it's Adam he would hand it to.  Victoria sees nothing wrong with Nate's thoughts of questioning how long her father can stay as CEO and thinking who is next? 

Nate basically tells her he's working on something and has things to work on before it happens, he's going home.  So basically poor Devon and Lily. Adam and Nick then walk in together seeing her with him. 

Victor tells Adam that Victoria's ultimatum. Adam assumes he's out compared to golden child.  Victor gets all angry saying Victoria can walk if she can't get over it. The 3 of them them will work together and if she can't then she's out. 

Nick goes off whining now over Adam and bickering. Victor has had it told him to stop.  Adam agrees to take what ever job, Victor says Nick will take Nate's old one. They must now work together to get Victoria on board.  If they can't work together they can walk, he can replace them all. 

Nick calls her out for forgiving him, Nate and Nick go back and forth until Nate leaves. Nick and Adam tell Victoria they're there looking for her to talk about our family.

Nikki is locked up in a bedroom passed out. Claire uses her phone to send a group text to Victoria, Nick and Victor saying she's going to spend the night at Claire's aunt house. 

When Nikki asked up calls out for Claire, looks for her phone. Tries to open the windows which are sealed shut screaming for help. Then she tries to pick the lock and talking to herself. Claire comes on the intercom asking if she's alright. Nikki asks why she's doing this. She tells her there water and food, Claire says she's going back to Genoa city to deal with the rest.  That she'd be with her family soon.  Nikki tells her stay away from her family. 

Kyle tells Audra he has 2nd thoughts about going after Jabot. He doesn't want the company this way, wants it given to him by dad not ripping it from him. Audra attacks calls him a fraud and Tucker was right about him. He doesn't have guts, daddy may get mad. 

Kyle asks who she has, she has nobody who cares about her. Only she has Tucker.  He thought she was on his side but the second he showed emotion she turned on him. She says she has no time for cowards and kicks him out. She later sends him an apology text saying she handled that poorly. Lol she thinks? He ignores it and drinks. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2