Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

The 3 Newman women apparently called the police and ambulance for Jordan.  She's now in the hospital getting better.  Victor is mad and Claire believes they should have let her die. 

They don't seem to understand Victor's saying over and over what if she escapes again. 

He should have told them what ever she does now is on them.

Nikki thinks they beat her. What a joke. Drinking the poison was the plan.  

Lily got to tell off Heather.  Yay I hope she does fire her and fire Daniel, her both of them out of town. 

Lol at her telling Devon, why should she let it go. 

Phyllis is just psycho, her trying to egg Christine on by saying she'll go to Danny's shows and Christine can follow her on social media. Then putting her ear against the room while they were in it, then pulling the alarm.  Crazy psycho. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Ashley is binge watching sitcoms with popcorn. Looks like she when upstairs the teen and came down the adult. 

So bored of this, Tucker and Audra.

More pathetic Phyllis, she's just embarrassing to watch.  Christine pegged her so much down to the listening at the door. 

Adam explaining Connors struggle to Sally. Was well done. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Billy is in the middle of Adam and Chelsea too much. You don't see Sally there. 

Team Fire Heather and Daniel! Good for Lily. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Jack meets Claire as granddaughter of Nikki. 

Connor agreed to go and they fly out tonight. Nice scenes of Connor and Adam even 

Kyle is an idiot, he's going after Summers cousin knowing she's psycho? 

Of course Jordan escaped. Shocking. 

• Angry 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Of course Jordan escaped. Shocking. 

Good Grief, Charlie Brown!  Here comes another round of trying to figure out how she pays for all the diguises, drinks, poisons and Lyfts to get her to and from so quickly.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Kyle wants the crazy Claire. This will be interesting. 

Nick blaming the guard and cops?  How about the people who fell for her plan. 

Adams trying to find a flight? When he has a family jet? 

Adam sent Sally to tell Victor and Nick about Connor? Seems odd.  It's not Victor and Nick Sally needs to tell to support Adam, it's his sister. 

Good for Nick for pointing out that Connor info should not come from Sally and going to Adam himself.  Their scenes talking about Connor with Nick supporting Adam was good. 

Why should Adam have to fill Victor in and keep him in the know?  Victor lies and keeps his plans from Adam. 

Jack being dumb.  Tucker trying to tell him how Ashley needs help and she's all over the place and Jack's not wanting to believe him. He needs to start seeing it. 

Good for Tucker to tell him he needs to get her help. Then instead he runs to help Nikki?  Jack choosing Nikki again.  

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Adam telling Victor about the OCD. Good for Victor putting aside the Jordan obsession to be there for Adam and support. When he said but I'm the screw up with tears in his eyes was so good and Victor telling him he's proud.

Victoria and Adam weren't even that bad when he told her about Connor she actually showed care. She came in obsessed with looking for Claire who is out at Crimson.  Summer needs to stick to her anger, was good she pointed out she tried to kill them and qualified to work with kids. 

Claire's attitude to Adam is worse than her mother. She has no right when she was trying to kill people months ago. 

Michael really believed Jordan would buy a ticket in Eve's name? 

Tucker acting and saying to Audra all the right things but all his actions about Ashley show the opposite. The tears I don't even believe.  Audra believes the I love you and they reconcile for 367th time.  

Omg Ashley shows up in Tucker's room again. After she calls Audra a bitch she looks to do back to switch from alter to Ashley who has no idea why she's there. 

Jack didn't believe Tucker, so dumb. They live with her and all over the place. At least Tracy is seeing something. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I wonder if the Abbott and Newman families have master keys to all the rooms in the GCAC? They were probably founding members.  Or did Ashley learn how to pick locks in jail or the looneybin (Victor's word, not mine)?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Heather telling Daniel how they didn't do anything wrong? Yes they are the victims. Can these 2 leave already? Lily doesn't need to trade. 

Lily should have left him bottom of barrel where she found Daniel. 

Mariah saying she and Tessa did things on their past too to Claire? Mariah and Tessa drugged and tried to murder their entire family? Then hands her baby over to her. 

Phyllis saying how vengeance is childish and all other crap she spewed was a joke coming from the fire alarm puller. 

We see the tack house for Cole, Claire and Victoria.  We'll never see Mariah's new house probably. 

Billy encouraged the cheaters to sue. He only sees how it benefits his CEO position probably. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2

Jack's still acting like Ashley is fine, even though Tracy telling him Ashley didn't come home overnight. He's so focused on Nikki help he doesn't care for that focus on Ashley and disregards Tracy's concerns.

Finally Ashley telling Tracy she has no memory she woke up in a motel and doesn't even remember talking to Tucker. Her gaps in her memory is ongoing and Tracy wants a doctor. Physical and mental. Good for Tracy. 

Then the alters start taking over, she wants to pinky swear she won't tell Jack. 

All while Jack encourages Nikki to go in vacation and supports her. 

Jordan eavesdropping in Nikki and Tessa.  Then Nikki and Jack and sends her a drink after she hears she's tempted.

Tucker brings Paris to Audra in the jazz club. And he proposes. 

Lily defends Billy to Devon while he takes the cheaters sides and encourages a lawsuit. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Tracy still in the living room and Ashley left the house? How?  There's other stairs somewhere?

Diane is right to question the amount of time with Nikki.  He doesn't see what's going on in his own house. 

Audra rightfully calls out the proposal as rushed, if it's about Ashley or Devon. Yet they still end up romantic.  

Billy and Chance have audacity to judge how Adam is handling Connor issues. That he needs to reign it in? Who are they to comment. 

So tired of CW infighting. Now Devon and Lily debating Billy. Then Billy and Chance.  Lily had Billy's back while he's doing nothing to put the company first. 

Nikki left Jack's and went straight to drink. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Adam and Chelsea are blamed for Connor and they still left their son there?

Billy at CW has been horrible to deal with. .

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Oh yay an alter Ashley again at the club wanting to talk to Tucker. 

She's talking about Ashley in the 3rd person to Audra and now Audra realizes Tucker was right on her losing it and she goes from scared young alter to evil one in front of Audra. 

If they need a scene of all 3 alters together in a dream by Ashley, they have not written this right or good at all. 

Nikki plan to get Jordan is throw a party and lay a trap. 

Victoria finally gets to break down over the loss of her home, losing where she and Billy first saw it, the kids artwork, notches on doorframe. 

Victoria taking Claire to jazz lounge first time ever.  Is that supposed to be like Disney? Now it's Family Newman trip to Jazz lounge, Nikki who has been drinking but nobody can tell and Victor going and he wants Cole to come along. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victoria finally gets to break down over the loss of her home, losing where she and Billy first saw it, the kids artwork, notches on doorframe

I thought you were going to say bedpost in thst last sentence. 

• LOL 7
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victoria taking Claire to jazz lounge first time ever.

Wasn't Claire working in GC for some time before she kidnapped the Newmans?  I find it hard to believe that she never stepped foot in the Jazz Memorial.  Ever since she has been released from all consequences of her actions, her parents treat her as if she's 15 years old (or sometimes 5) and has no memory whatsoever of what she was doing last year.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Abbott's family meeting about Ashley yet no Abby invited? It's only her mother. She doesn't get invited to Newman meetings now Abbott ones about her mom. Diane gets to be there though. 

Bad alter has plan, child alter fighting her on the plan. Sounds like bad alter wants to kill him and Audra takes the fall. 

Audra believes something is wrong with Ashley, says it was acting like 2 different people. She gets it, but Jack and Billy still think nothing wrong untill Tracy tells them about the blackouts. 

Summer tells Chance that it was this princess Louisa brought him back.  She acts like Lily had nothing to do with bringing Daniel back to that dark place. 

Good for Daniel at least for pointing out Lily saved him. But then threatening lawsuit and saying how Heather will represent him and doesn't lose. This show thinks the cheaters are root worthy?  I need Amanda back to throw these trash out.

Good for Chance too for getting Lily's point of view. 

Victor gives Summer a lecture on moving beyond Claire's murdering tendencies basically. Why do I get impression you're not happy with new cousin. Oh I wonder why.  Why does she need to pretend Claire did nothing wrong and follow along, she still went along with the plan.. her eye rolling the Claire propping is awesome. 

Nikki drinking all night from her purse and nobody realizes. 

How old is Claire? Everyone drinking and she has water? 

I really could do without Neil being used as a Claire prop.  Then Chance too propping her that Summer should give her a chance. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

But then threatening lawsuit and saying how Heather will represent him and doesn't lose.

Here's some legal advice, Daniel:  Get another lawyer.  Someone a little less biased (and probably initiating her own law suit) and one knowledgable of employment law.  ( and not, repeat, not Michael.)

How old is Claire? Everyone drinking and she has water? 

The are so de-sorasing her.  As someone has pointed out, it may be to make Vic younger.  How will this play out when Reed is older than his new sibling?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

The are so de-sorasing her.  As someone has pointed out, it may be to make Vic younger.  How will this play out when Reed is older than his new sibling?

It feels to me like Show is deliberately forgetting about Reed and hoping we will, too.  At some point, recently, Vic said about Claire being the oldest, which could be interpreted as being the oldest child who was going to be living with Vic and Johnnie and Katie, or the oldest kid altogether.

I really liked Reed when he around some time back and if I had my druthers, he'd be on scene now either instead of Claire or just around in general.  Nothing at all against the actress playing Claire, I think she's pretty good, I just like the character of Reed better.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Intervention people all looking concerned as Tucker tells them how she has been and earlier with Audra while Ashley just lashes out rudely to everyone. 

Attacking Tracys looks was low and good for Diane to be horrified and make herself the target.  

Jack says to Tucker they don't need him to tell them what's going on with their sister. Umm obviously you did and do. Jack didn't see or care, he was too busy with Nikki. 

Audra and Sally as friends I like. Audra so much better than Chloe. Chloe is just Adam Adam Adam.

Alter wants to kill Tucker, young alter trying to wake up Ashley to stop it. This needs to be over. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I am begging Show not to kill off Tucker; there are many more so deserving.  Tucker is sort of a legacy character, considering he is Katherine's son; but sadly, it seems Devon is all that and the bag of chips.  In some ways Ashley has ruined him. 

I will never understand the "popularity" in soaps of the split personality. No matter how good the actor (not Billy!) or actress (Erica Slezak).  Yes, Artsda, this needs to be over.  As does Auntie J.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Kyle at Jazz club, I guess he not invited to intervention.  Summer back again in different clothes. Didn't she just leave and it's the same night? 

Kyle pushing Claire as a Harrison nanny option is really stupid of him. Summer says it's never going to be her. Good for Summer.

If these 2 are drinking at the Jazz club, that means Harrison is at home during the screaming intervention? Who is watching him since no nanny. Lol

Summer pushing CEO should be Kyle? Kyle who was choosing Tucker to screw over his family? 

Sharon! She lives and  to go deal with alters, does she have experience with that but if she can end this bring it on. 

"Not your ex wife the barista."  Lol

Ashley wakes up and returns, horrifies the rest because she remembers nothing and blacked it out. Diane wants to take her to hospital, she is right.  

Billy thinks there's 2 Ashley's.  Billy tells Traci about how it happened to him, he was blacking out but was at bar fights. Telling them he was treated for DID. Tracy had no idea. 

Sharon going to get list of people Ashley can see right away.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Billy thinks there's 2 Ashley's.  Billy tells Traci about how it happened to him, he was blacking out but was at bar fights. Telling them he was treated for DID. Tracy had no idea. 

ButtBiscuit wasn't treated for DID.  Ever.  For DID, distinct personalities are required and all ButtBiscuit has or ever will have are distinct odors.  That calls for emergency Febreze, not emergency psychiatric care.

It's just like him to have to top Ashley and claim to be the first in the family to be diagnosed as a three layer putz.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Drinki's 40th anniversary makeup looks harsh, like in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane.

NuHarrison made his debut - at first I thought it was Jordan in disguise. He can speak and make eye contact with other actors, so that's a start.

Edited by Denize
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

A dry party?  Everyone not drinking to not tempt Nikki yet she's got vodka in her purse. Lol 

Who invited Abby? She shows up to this party but not her mother's intervention.  She's acting like she has no idea. 

Diane covering telling Victor Ashley sends her regrets she's sick. She's better Abbott than Abby. Meanwhile also Billy and Traci are staying home with Ashley. While Billy opens up to Tracy about his struggles. 

Abby tells Claire she's a newbie and sorry she hasn't been around she was staying away because not to many Newman's at once? Lol really she was never invited to any family meeting. 

Adams apology/speech was good and liking Nick giving him a chance.  Victoria wants Claire worshipped but can't even ask Adam how Connor is. 

Summer glaring across at Claire, Victoria tells Cole she needs to give Claire a chance, no she doesn't. Let her work for it. 

I liked Victoria's dress. 

Claire sees Harrison left his bunny so instead of giving it to his mother standing right there she takes to the Abbot house.

Looks like from previews Jordan takes Harrison and Claire or Claire takes Harrison. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Harrison saying there was no cake was cute and right comment from a kid. I like new Harrison he talks. 

Claire to the rescue bringing the bunny charm. Telling Kyle how Jordan took away her lucky charm that she talked to wishing for friends and family. 

Kyle so stupid letting Claire basically our Harrison to bed. Summer wrath will be so deserving. 

Good directing of the scenes where while Adam and Sally are talking you see in background Summer looking for Harrison charm and talking to the staff. 

Phyllis of course would be running her mouth that she should quit and take everyone with her.  She and Daniel, Lucy and Heather and Danny too need to go far far away. 

Christine has a case can't go on the tour. But doesn't want to walk away from Danny wants her to think and sleep on it. 

Nikki told Jack she drank but she feels no urge to drink now. Looks like party lost most guests. Summer, Michael and Lauren, Nick, Adam, and Sally, Jack and Diane only ones left.  Even Victoria and Cole not there. Abby, Chance and Devon not in episode either. 

Of course Phyllis shows up and security let's her into the private party. She's planning something at CW she tells Nick and Summer. 

Well Jordan lol somehow gets upstairs in the Abbott house and chloroforms Claire. 

Where's Ashley and her killer alter when you need her? Where's Billy and Traci who are supposed be watching her? Jordan just walks upstairs in the house? 

Jack and Diane come home to freaking out Kyle on phone with cops telling them Claire took Harrison. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Telling Kyle how Jordan took away her lucky charm that she talked to wishing for friends and family. 

Oh, ffs, cue the freakin' violins.  I can't believe that a young kid would know what a Lucky Charm is other than cereal.  And NuHairyson is young enough to have a nanny so no, I don't believe he understands a 'lucky charm'.  If he does, he should get a new one, 'cause this baby isn't working out.  And who the fcuk talks to a charm?  I would have bought this story if the bunny was a stuffed toy and Claire also had a stuffed toy she talked to.  That would make sense.

Claire took Harrison. 

How did Jordan get a chloroformed Claire and NuHairyson out of the house?  DId she choloroform Billy and Traci, too?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

How did Jordan get a chloroformed Claire and NuHairyson out of the house?  DId she choloroform Billy and Traci, too?

Maybe Auntie Jordan let ButtBiscuit drone on and on and on about himself and his own alters until everyone passed out from boredom and then just loaded Claire and Haussenpheffer into a wheelbarrow and took off for parts unknown?

• LOL 8

The Abbott mansion probably has back stairs down to the kitchen & maid's entrance to sneak out while Billy bores Tracy. Jordan could probably carry nuHarrison, but limp bodies feel twice as heavy, so getting Claire downstairs & into a vehicle would be difficult.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Summer wins this episode for all her truths and  attacking of Claire. It's like she speaks for viewers with how propping Claire writing is. 

Summer points out that Claire could have easily given her the toy, she was still at the party. 

Telling Kyle that she's a convicted felon and just out of psych ward. 

Tracy and Ashley are upstairs the entire time. While Jordan took two drugged bodies out. Lol 

Don't blame Diane for thinking it's possible Ashley. Tracy does know her sister, but that person upstairs has other mentalities. 

Nikki instantly thinks it is Jordan. 

Cole defending Claire too saying it's his aunt. 

Victoria wanting Summer to give Claire benefit of the doubt, she's her cousin, she's trying so hard to be your friend. 

Victoria is such a hypocrite, where's all this when it comes to Adam? 

Yay Summer for calling out them all for enabling Claire, desperate for Claire in the family, blinded. Saying they're too busy defending Claire who they barely know to care about Harrison. 

Victor makes her sit down and listen that Claire  didn't do this. 

Flower delivery is apparently how Jordan got in. The flower delivery person driver left the flowers on the flower. Driver is missing but truck abandoned. 

Diane expecting a ransom call. 

Nikki asking if Summer was right. She doesn't believe it but how would Jordan get so close to Harrison. 

Summer now thinks that Jordan and Claire are together.  

Kyle gets a msg from Claire's phone that they have to help Jordan.  She wants to negotiate. Jack calls Victor and he tells the group then leaves to meet Jack. 

Victoria now wondering if Summer is right and Jordan got to her.  Cole convincing her otherwise and team Claire. 

Summer tells Kyle all this is due to choices he made and it's all on him if anything happens to Harrison. 

Jordan in hotel room with the phone telling Harrison who wants to go home that his parents don't want him anymore and she's his aunt Jordan. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Angry 1
  • Useful 1

IMO, this was one of the best episodes of Y&R in years. The writing was amazing and all the actors brought their A game. 

I understand that Summer was distraught over Harrison being missing, but still rolled my eyes everytime she referred to him as her son, I don't know why. I was glad when Victoria reminded Summer that Harrison was once her step-son (through her marriage to Ashton) before he became hers.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Cole's Our gang 5 oclock shadow wouldn't look so weird if he'd let them go a little gray.\ When Tucker misses a shave his are snowy white.

I want Harry-sons bio mom to come looking for him and Kyle and Dummer have to join forces. They share a night and bang - WTD part 1402437

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/4/2024 at 1:48 AM, boes said:

Gosh, Auntie Jordan's disguise was so good nobody but nobody would have known it was her!  An escapee from a Cosmetology Clinic for the Criminally Insane or an attendee at a Sherlock Holmes convention who got out of his manacles, sure, or maybe Simon Legree on his day off, sure.  

Nobody would give a man dressed up like a Jack the Ripper lookalike a second glance sitting at a bar in Genoa City, not anyone.

I guess she'll start choosing her disguises from horrifically bad movies from the 1970's next.

giphy.gif

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the Killing Fields, next on The Young and the Restless.

Lookin' good, Auntie Jordan!

On 4/4/2024 at 7:08 PM, Denize said:

Cole's facial hair reminds me of Spanky & Our Gang with dirt smeared on their faces when they were pretending to be adult male hobos.  I'd love to see Cole & Jordan sitting side-by-side at the bar comparing their beards and to see if Cole can recognize his begloved Auntie.

Did TPTB think viewers couldn't tell the weird man at the bar was Jordan unless she took off the glasses?  That just made it more obvious that they were part of a disguise.

And like the 3 Chicago shows there ain't no such tyhang as cameras or cell phones. I mean the villianous overlord of then season walks into thier office and cackles muhwaaha - "'I'l take you down even if I have to plant evidence on your people." and no-one ever thinks to turn on their cell phone. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, crows works said:

I want Harry-sons bio mom to come looking for him and Kyle and Dummer have to join forces. They share a night and bang - WTD part 1402437

It is high time for Tara to get out of jail and return to mother her own son. Let's see how Dummer likes that felon!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Harrison kidnapped and Nikki getting drunk and shows up at Jack's slurring. While poor Tracy slept on the sofa. 

Victoria and Cole at tack house debating on if Summer is right.  Victoria wondering if Adam was right. Cole still refuses to believe. Victoria not sure now. 

Summer telling her parents what's going on Phyllis clueless about Jordan and Claire. They tell her.  Phyllis of all people call them psychopaths. Nick also doesn't think it makes sense to be Claire. 

Ashley is up and doesn't remember the lashing out. She's with Diane and Tracy going over her issues, Kyle comes in and they lie to Ashley saying Harrison is sick. Jack outside sponsoring drunk Nikki getting her back on wagon. 

Jack not telling Nikki what going on with Ashley, Diane wanting Kyle to not talk about kidnapping near Ashley.  Everything colliding in Abbot house. 

Kyle gets another message, safe passage out of country Jordan wants. Kyle again does not understand why Claire isn't asking for anything for herself.  Kyle making his son missing more about Claire. 

Lauren takes Nikki to a meeting. 

Kyle and Jack show up at ranch to talk to Victor. He tells her about the France offer, Nikki called 911 and she escaped. He said Claire not involved in any of this. More all about Claire. Victor will offer back the deal if Harrison return safely.

Tracy and Ashley go to her appointment together. 

Summer shows back up at Abbots and crawls into Harrison's bed. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Lily tells the crew at CW about lawsuit. Nate says to give in and give the game. That Heather will spin it as spite.  Billy also tells her she looks petty. Billy and Devon fight

Lily wants to know how she's the bad guy. Lily smartly said let's go to the board. 

Adam and Chelsea have meeting with Connor school.  He has a trauma therapist and OCD therapist because the OCD came because of trauma from incident. He's got guilt over his parents. He wishes he wasn't born.

They all don't know what trauma it is.  He seemed fine before the suicide attempt. 

Connor with green screen of grass and school behind him sitting on bench supposed to write in journal but he's not. 

Chelsea thinks it her too, her on rooftop if started with. Adam thinks he also thought his dad was dead. Chelsea still think it's her, finding out Johnny was his brother, Rey's death. 

Danny holding his tour up for her to take a case.  Phyllis overhears and tells him how she'll choose her career and gives all her opinions. 

Phyllis has devastated child with a kidnapped son and she's making cracks about Christine all episode, she's so unnecessary. 

Chance and Nate at Society, Chance doesn't know anything? Shouldn't he speak to Summer? Phyllis goes over to them to say how Lily petty. She wants to ask Billy. Daniel seems to condone what ever her plan is. 

Christine chose her case. 

Lily tired of playing nice. 

Chelsea tells Billy about the trauma. Saying Adam thinks they'll lose him. Billy bashes him but Chelsea wondering if he's right. 

Adam calls Sharon, wants her help him. 

PSA again with Adam, Chelsea and Connor about mental health. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A Sharon and Adam scene, so nice to have her calm him and support him. He's blaming himself for all the trauma and tells everything. 

Why he didn't see it, when his behaviour changing. He didn't see it to do something. He wasn't paying attention. Sharon tells him he has to keep going and doing his best. He's doing right thing.

Nikki still drinking from her flask shows up at Victoria's.  They talk about Claire being in danger. Nikki now regrets calling 911 and she needs to save Harrison. 

Summer finally calls and tells Chance about Harrison.  

Victor, Kyle and Jack working on ransom. Michael will work out the deal. Victor says the bitch will pay. 

Summer wants to trade herself for Harrison. Kyle said he tried too and got told not a chance. They going to ranch and Chance shows. She tells him everything that's going on and wants him to go with her. 

Jack moving money, Michael says they're not going to just hand her the money. The rest don't want to give up all the leverage. 

They think Jordan has help but not Claire. 

Nikki thinks Jordan wants her she wants to be bait too. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Nikki still drinking from her flask shows up at Victoria's

Wow, she's enabling herself with the I'll-pace-myself therapy.  Guess she doesn't need Jack anymore.  Get to a clinic, Drinnki!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Police chasing every tip according to Chance.  They found the driver, someone stole truck when he went for coffee. 

Chance should have been left as a cop instead business man suddenly. 

Summer still going on about Claire while Kyle says Claire is a victim. Summer points out he's a fool  worrying about Claire and not Harrison. 

Chance says to Victor to tell police what's going on and Victor gets mad and tell him to stay out of it. They tell him get on board or leave, so he leaves.

Summer follows and they talk in front of bad green screen, he left force because of Victor doing whatever he wanted. He goes to talk to the police. 

They bring over the truck driver with promise of money.  He tells the story was getting snacks. Jack and Victor do good cop bad cop to demand answers and offers 100k for info. 

Nikki and Victoria still going in circles about Claire and Jordan. Victoria still defending Claire. Believes she's been kidnapped and now offended Claire's family doesn't see that.

Nikki needs Claire's phone number? Huh shouldn't she have it since Claire worked for her? Victoria wants to be involved and Nick, Nikki says no. Nikki still using her flask when she leaves the room.  

Cole right, Nikki has her own plan, Victor and Jack have their own plan and nobody talking to the police.  They fight and she demands the phone, Victoria realizes she's drunk. She denies it. 

Billy now trying to make nice to Lily and kiss up. She doesn't trust him professionally.  He's just striving for power. He wants her to trust him and he co-Ceo. 

Board meeting is today, Abby shows up at CW. Devon also wants Nate there. I guess Abby still doesn't know anything going on in both her families. At least Billy knows about Ashley. 

Jill on video screen, Devon says Nate should get board seat.  Who is this board? Lily, Devon, Nate, Abby, Billy and Jill only ones there. 

They vote. Billy and Jill say no, Devon and Abby say yes. Lily tie breaker. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Americans watching on Monday should make sure they have ear plugs or easy access to the mute button. Dummer, Kyle & Drinki yell their way through half the show.

There is also an unnaturally-illuminated ultra-cheap-looking closeup scene with Chance & Dummer in front of a backdrop of the Newman 'ranch' house. 

• Thanks 3
  • LOL 2

Lily votes no against Devon and Nate and Abby. Nate asks why. Lol he's not earned it, she's right. 

Victoria gives her the number. Nikki calls her and leaves an angry voicemail. If Victoria really belives she's sober Victoria is blind. Nikki says she's fine and they just believe it. 

Jill wants to give a payout to Daniel.  Abby says Daniel it's not about money it's about Lucy. Jill said gives him the games, Lily says no they put the money in. 

Jill and Billy vote to end lawsuit. Lily and Abby vote to go ahead. Tiebreaker Devon votes with Lily. 

Jill asks to speak to Devon alone. Wants to know how Lily really doing. She cares for Lily and Devon says she's doing ok and believes in lawsuit. 

Lily meets Mamie. Mamie all team Nate bring on board, Lily bursts her bubble and Mamie doesn't get why. Then starts going on about Jill stacking board? Mamie keeps using the word "ours" when did Mamie because a Winters? Lily thinks Mamie is the untrustworthy one. 

Jack, Victor and Kyle is with the driver. He was aware of Jordan they met at a bar and used his gambling debts against him. Lots of the 3 yelling at the man. They give him 100k and tells him to leave town, Jordan killed last person she used from bar. 

Nikki at some warehouse waiting for Jordan. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Wow Daniel is Phyllis junior. He goes on and on making things all about him attacking an obviously upset Summer for not being there for him. She shouldn't have told him to stop or tell him anything she should have told him off. 

Instead she accepts his apology for being a jerk. 

Tracy telling Jack Ashley appointment never happened. She was nervous then suddenly she's calm. She went to bathroom and disappeared. 

Jack stays at house, Tracy goes to search. 

Ashley is a southern person at the Jazz club. 

Jordan trying to get Harrison to eat. He calls her a witch and she tells him how his parents don't love him they're sick and tired of him. She's all he's got. 

Nikki is ranting and raving to Jordan to come out at an alley calling her a bitch when Jordan are motel. 

Jordan decides to take the bate. Tells Harrison nobody wants him, not to call or go anywhere. 

Kyle bribed a diner owner found the model of car by watching video footage.  They're going to search for places where car was seen. 

Tracy and Danny run into each other at club. He offers to buy her drink, she looks frazzled, she agrees reluctantly.  Meanwhile Ashley The southern belle is dancing away in Jazz club to pianist. Ranting about how she wants to be free and not hurt anymore, was in a prison.  This is bad. Lol they should have left the alters instead of adding more 

Tracy ask Danny if she's seen Ashley she's been looking for her, he wants to help she tells him no it should be alone. They say goodbyes BC he's leaving for tour. 

Tracy walks in on southern Ashley. 

Jordan shows up looking for Nikki. 

Summer gets text and run out of coffee house. 

Kyle at motel kicks in door and finds Harrison. 

Victor appears and chloroforms Jordan. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Victor appears and chloroforms Jordan. 

What a polite way of saying that Victor should never be served baked beans of any kind, ever.

"Chloroforms" is a nice word for the effect that dietary choice has on people Victor is subsequently around.

Find the Febreze, STAT!

• LOL 6

Summer shows up at the motel too. They all reunited, Harrison tells them the witch said they didn't want him. Summer tells him how she's a liar, he's their world. She takes him out if the room. 

Kyle searched for Claire, no sign of her Summer didn't care she wants them locked up.

Jack and Diane at the house waiting for news. They want to go search for him and was going. Then the 3 of them come in and they all hug him. Summer takes him to bed. 

Phyllis seems to care suddenly for Harrison. With Nick at coffee house, why is Nick babysitting Phyllis instead of with his family and in Victor plan? 

Phyllis going on about how Nick should have told her about Jordan and Claire. How she could have done something. 

Phyllis is saying Summer made her a granny. Lol Phyllis doesn't care about that kid. They get msg about Harrison found. Where's this Phyllis concern coming from, Phyllis suddenly wants to go Abbot house to see him. 

He didn't even ask about his neice.  Him not caring for Victoria is odd. Instead he's thanking Phyllis for being there. 

Cole cooking Victoria dinner and he reassure her Claire will be ok. They waiting 

Victor tells Nikki he followed her to the alley. She's suddenly offended he's spying on her.  They fight about her plan.

Victor tells her some story about how she fell in the river and she's dead. Nikki wants proof.  Victor tells her police looking. 

Jack calls Victor tells her that Harrison  found, no Claire and he tells Jack the river story. Nikki wants to know where Claire is. 

Jack believes it apparently and tells the others.  Summer glad but asks if Claire is still on the loose. Jack says no sight of her, Jack and Kyle don't believe she's guilty. 

Phyllis and Nick show up at Abbots, Phyllis asks Jack where's our guy.  Has Harrison ever met Phyllis?  Harrison screams and Kyle and Summer run up. 

Jack tells Nick about Jordan dead, Nick says he's not spoken to Victor. Phyllis wants words with Claire, Jack said she's not found yet.  Nick still not saying anything on Claire, Diane defended her more. 

Harrison comes down and Phyllis acts like she cares and they have a relationship. Harrison tells them all that Claire didn't hurt him, but she's hurt they have to save her. 

Nikki goes to tack house and tells Cole and Victoria about Harrison found but not Claire. 

Victor goes downstairs looks like in a wine cellar.  He has Jordan in a cell. 

Victoria gets a call on bad connection you faintly Claire calling mom. 

Jordan screaming for help, Victor says nobody can hear. She has no way out. He wants to know where Claire is. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

Ashley and Tracy having dinner at club, suddenly Ashley isn't as southern but still wants tequila.  Did Traci miss the DID part of the other night? Shes asking her why she has her cell off acting like she's Ashley 

Ashley in her mind has the southern accent. 

Audra and Tucker on and on business and pleasure in the hotel room. They race to go to eat downstairs. 

Runs into Southern Ashley who tells Audra she deserves better than Tucker. Calls Tucker a daddy issue. Ashley goes to bathroom. 

Tucker tells Tracy that they have another new Ashley this evening and Traci she doesn't know what he means.  He tells Traci they haven't gotten her help. Traci tells them to stay out if it. 

They eat and Tucker still has his ring waving around Audra. He wants to give her daydream wedding. She dreamed of horse drawn carriage he doesn't think they need a wedding for all that. He wants to marry her even with no guests, she said people break that commitment every day. She tells him loves him and she'll remind him without the marriage. 

Mariah wants Tessa to do signing festival. Devon and Abby walk in and ask them, they mention they're creating one and add her.  Devon not getting why Lily voted against him, Abby trying to explain it and sewing her side. Devon complaining about Billy.

Lily and Billy at coffee house, he still wants the businesses separated.  She tells him about Mamie. He wants to go for real drink. They go the jazz club. He talks about Ashley and how he's worried about her.  They talk about Katie and Johnny. Billy seems to be laying it on thick. 

Ash and Traci go home and alter switch happens. Southern Ashley is Belle. They're back in the triples bedroom while Ashley sleeping the alters go over Tucker again. Tracy wakes her up and Traci suggest they bring down the Paris psychologist. Southern Ash wants him to come because he's cute. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1