Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Good conversation with Victor and Victoria discussing Claire and linking similarities to Adam. Too bad they don't bring him in more into the story. 

Phyllis keeps proclaiming she has changed while naked with a robe on manipulating Danny and sending out videos for Christine to see. Yes so much change. 

Danny after making out with Phyllis then tried to kiss Christine and claims set up?  Good she called him out on not being set up. Danny can have Phyllis. 

Walk away Christine and be done with him. You're right. 

Jack would make a good sponsor. Lauren is good to have him step in. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I just happened upon Y&R after many years away.  A few characters I recognize, many I don’t know, and a few ( Lauren?) who seem to have had a lot  face work done.  Victor and Nikki are still around!!!!!

I see Phyllis is up to her same old tricks.

I may keep watching just for your commentary here! 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Jack never told Diane about the pill addiction?  Then tells her about Nikki's drinking. Way to keep secret Jack. 

The sponsor is not a good one, drinking and looking through her desks, then trying to go meetings together.  

Oh god no not Diane for CO-CEO. Can't deal with the screeching from Ashley and Billy.  Why did Kyle look disappointed isn't this what he wanted. I guess he wanted to turn it down and be his idea. Instead Jack has ideas of his own. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Ashley and Tucker same Paris doubt about what happened over and over.  Make it stop.  

Victoria wanting Claire to be in her life, Newman.  Good for Claire on calling out Victoria the family is cold and non forgiving. Claire isn't wrong especially how mommy treats uncle Adam.  

Nikki's acting very snooty to Lauren about Jack and being a sponsor. How Victor won't approve.  Lauren shouldn't have to beg her to get a sponsor. 

Didn't Victor like Cole now he's grilling him on his return and if he's staying. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Adam saying nice things about Nick. Nick telling Sally he's happy for her and Adam. Victor gives Adam his blessing to be with Sally.  Nick said he'll try being and good brother, him and Adam working together feels right? 

What planet is this? 

Victoria running around telling Victor and Nikki to leave Cole alone.  Victor calling Claire, that Claire girl. Lol. Then Victoria wants him to welcome her into the family. 

Looks like Sharon and Nick on a return.  Adam watching them and talking about fate.  

Heather says they were so happy in Savannah? That's not exactly how it played out when he came back.  Daniel cheats with Heather while his girlfriend is with her traumatized child.  He is his father's son.  Cheating Romalotti's.  They can all go back to Portugal now.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Yay more Tucker and Ashley flashbacks oing over the Paris drama again. He tells her go to Paris and go ask them at the restaurant.  Ashley seems to be losing it.  

Jack already has a press release for Diane as co CEO has Jack told his family about Diane's new position?

Kyle and Summer divorce is final. After Chance shows up in a suit that Summer helped get him and they go back worth. Kyle easily sees and calls her out on a crush, but detective Chance still clueless. Lol Kyle gives her his blessing. 

Chance so clueless.  Sharon sees them and they have a let's be friends convo, can even bring girlfriend which he tries to deny Summer is. 

Nikki visits with Claire and Claire opens up to her more than others.  Asks her if she's evil, tells her she's jealous of kids who have families. After she goes and pulls out her flask. She calls Jack who is working for help, Jack who she basically ignored and hated on his offer to help her.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Ashley seems to be losing it.  

Any competent therapist would tell her to stop dwelling on the incident and move on with her own life.  Also, to stop baiting him at every watering place in GC.  But that won't happen.  Not until she badgers him into admitting he's Satan.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Daniel and Heather cheaters. She's trying to act like he didn't cheat, because they don't love each other and he and Lily were just having fun?  She deserves to be slapped when Lily returns.  

Jack brings Nikki to his house. He wants to call Victor. Nikki doesn't want that how Victor wouldn't like her having Jack as her support.  She was hating in Jack helping her now she can't do this without him. 

Adam having opinion on welcoming Claire into the family.  Adam has valid concerns and really should just keep them to himself than trying to speak to Victoria. Just let them crash and burn.  It goes nowhere than fighting with the siblings and them all attacking him. 

While Jordan is proving Adam right with the phone call to Claire. 

Speaking of Newman siblings, the forgotten one still doesn't seem to know Claire exists.  Abby visiting Devon at the office she wants to be hired to the Chancellor Winters board when she's not a Chancellor nor a Winters.  Why not go be on Abbott and Newman business? Devon actually agrees he just hands out votes? 

Abby wants to be in corporate world too, so she's going to work with Devon and Chance? 

Devon sees through Daniel. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Heather really says they're not doing anything wrong?  Good for Abby on calling on it to her.  

Devon owns the building can't he evict Daniel? Then they lying cheaters can move back to Portugal.  At least Devon knows he's cheating.

This double date with Billy, Chelsea, summer and Chance is weird.  Summer and Billy slept together we are ignoring? Chance was married to her Aunt? 

Now Audra wants to go after Tucker? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Devon owns the building can't he evict Daniel?

Probably not.  There would be a contract and I don't think there's a "no cheating on my sister" clause.  He could, possibly, remove Heather from her job for fraternizing with a co-worker/employee.  Assuming that is even a policy at CW.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Wow Diane asks how Nikki is and treats her like dirt.  Nikki is just mean, I don't really even care what was done to her with how she goes around being just bitchy to Adam and now Diane. Nikki makes Diane look better and more classy. 

Ashley is going to the Paris restaurant to put us out of the misery of those flashbacks on who is right. Does she even know about Diane being CEO? She has no opinion now?

Good for Jack for seeing Ashley is spinning and obsessing about this moment over over. Good he convinced Tracy enough to get on the plane. 

Tucker says he and Audra now belong together. 

I guess Cole and Claire's time together means nothing, no scene of them together Instead hear about it from him telling Victoria.

Why is Victor letting Nikki continue to be CEO of Newman Media? Audra says 3 words and gets her head bitten off too.  

Lol at the previews, Jordan is missing.  Adam better say a big I told you so and leave them all to be kidnapped or what ever she plans to do with the others.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

I do not understand why Ashley is so obsessed with one incident. Let it go. It’s not like the show has had multiple scenes where Tucker has been gaslighting her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Nikki is being allowed to run Newman Media while drunk is ok?  Victor should have removed her and put Adam there. Firing Audra was pure spite over her knowing about the falling off the wagon. 

First Diane then Audra, both showing more class than Nikki. She's better off running from working with her.  

"She was checking on me." How dare she. Lol. 

The leave of absence is what she should do.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Aww thanks!

While I think Adam is right in a way why is Billy going, last thing he needs is Billy giving his opinions.  Chelsea is also right Connor is close to Billy.  However if she didn't want fighting she shouldn't have invited Billy.  She knew the reaction it would have. 

The writers made a whole point of time where only Billy was around while Adam only was about Sally.  

So Claire is all cured? Nobody allowed to hold her actions against her? Getting her dream of the Newman Ranch. 

When Danny told Phyllis, "we are not ever getting back together" all I could think is Taylor Swift lol.  Danny has no backbone to tell Phyllis no about the dinner. He's so pathetic. Phyllis can have him. 

Nina bad friend, tell your friend to have self respect and walk away. The second idea of staying away much better. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Phyllis is a crazy lunatic demanding and fighting Abby to close her restaurant for the night for Phyllis. Abby shouldn't have changed her mind.  

Good for Nina telling Cricket she's better than this and to stop with Phyllis. Good for Christine again telling Danny that he was the only who let Phyllis get in the middle. 

Adam and Billy was good together today.  Even talking about Billy's gambling and therapy making him cry. 

So Connor is suddenly is about hand washing and scary thoughts?  Then he thinks something will happen to his parents.  Could this have all started from Chelsea suicide attempt? His parents are such a mess he now needs to keep order.  He didn't have this OCD before this school. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Phyllis is a crazy lunatic demanding and fighting Abby to close her restaurant for the night for Phyllis. Abby shouldn't have changed her mind

Oh, ffs, is there no end to this bitch?  What, is she also going to need a room for her and Danny to really get into the 'sauce'?  And what is it with these aholes taking over a business establishment (that have employees that rely on the business) for their own personal gratification?  I asked this question when Michael and Lauren renewed their wedding vows.  Don't you think the usual patrons (Other than Newmans and Abbots), wanting to have a gourmet night out replete with large black cups and black silverware* would be just a little pissed to wander up to their favorite restaurant and find it locked up but apparently serving two people?  And while I'm on a question roll again, why the fuck does Danny think it's a good idea to cook her dinner  anyhow?  He's (almost) made it clear to us that he sees she's manipulating him into a relationship that doesn't exist.  Then he agrees to cook up his special sauce, as what?  A going away gift?  Does he not see that they are not talking about the same sauce?!

*Thank god they ditched the napkins with the black balls.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, stewedsquash said:

Those are not large black cups. They are normal black soup bowls pretending to be large black cups.

Wait..... we're not talking about Phyllis's bras now, are we?

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Mamie and her trying to act like CW is her family business and her constant talking about sides and her opinion is beyond annoying. She can go now. 

Mamie isn't a Chancellor and she isn't a Winters. This is not her business. Who is she to try and separate the merger?  

Why is Nikki not allowed to not be insta forgiving of Claire? Everyone needs to instaforgive but treat Adam so bad.

Chance wants to align with Nate? Does he know nothing about him? 

Well Seth is stupid not playing like he didn't know. Bye Seth, you walked into that.  Or shoved.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh, Seth we hardly knew ye. Why couldn't you have stuck to the plan? If you had saved Nicki from Jordan, I'm sure the Newmans would have been eternally grateful. You could have had the room across the hall from Claire's and a swanky job at Newman. Maybe even be Adam's boss. When you said, "I'm not taking my eyes off you" I had hope but then you went and turned your back to her. In the cozy mystery genre a person who does that is called TSTL (too stupid to live).

• LOL 7

Surprised there's a photo of Abby at the ranch.  

Claire is right she should talk to Adam. It would actually be interesting.  

Also Victoria should be treating Adam with different eyes considering her bright wonderful daughter tried to kill all of them. 

Victor already figured out it was Jordan and she pushed him. 

Phyllis so crazy. She threw herself obsessed and acting like a loon over Danny now like victim. Lol at Danny telling her she doesn't have many friends. Abby pointing out its about beating Christine. 

Danny thinking Phyllis is this changed person is a joke. 

Lol Abby exiting fast asking the 3 of them to not break anything. Is this whole thing over now, please. They leave together on tour and hopefully that's it. 

Bye Victoria's house.  Sad to see it go, has so many good scenes there with Billy Miller's Billy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

YR really has no budget for a real fire?  

I really like Billy Miller's Billy and Victoria story and associated that house to them.  Sad to see it completely be gone now. Nothing salvageable. 

Instead of Abby going after Tucker maybe she should go deal with her mother. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

I really like Billy Miller's Billy and Victoria story and associated that house to them.  Sad to see it completely be gone now. Nothing salvageable. 

Same here.  That was this Victoria's best time IMO.  That romance with Billy Miller's Billy Abbott and the early days of their relationship and married life, the glee they took in their "Father Knows Best" sitcom house, good times, good times.....

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4

Nikki announcing to a room full of people she wants Jordan to die a gruesome death not the smartest idea. Jack seemed shocked and horrified. 

So sick and tired of what ever Ashley is up to. Call Tucker again shows up in his room again.  Ashley talking in 3rd person while hearing the voice.  This is DID. 

Mariah and Tessa suddenly wanting to move out of the tack house same night Victoria house burns down?  Convenient. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Mariah and Tessa suddenly wanting to move out of the tack house same night Victoria house burns down?  Convenient

Oh, ffs.  Contrived is not enough of a word for JG's writing.  I thought the gas can in the alley was far-fetched but having the tack house conveniently available?  C'mon.  And why would Claire want to leave her suite/bedroom at the raunch to go live next to the barn?  

Edited by MollyB
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

Drunk Phyllis now coming into Nick. Saying people should not try to change.  When did she try to change?  She's shown no attempt of change. 

Nick's sister's house burned to the ground and he's not aware? Instead he's at the club and babysitting Phyllis?

All the Claire coddling and praising rhat nothing is her fault is old. Especially coming from Nikki who holds Adams entire existence against him. 

Victor and Jordan was so boring. An hour of holding him and Michael at gunpoint. I'm at the point of just shoot someone or do something. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 3/7/2024 at 1:44 AM, boes said:

Same here.  That was this Victoria's best time IMO.  That romance with Billy Miller's Billy Abbott and the early days of their relationship and married life, the glee they took in their "Father Knows Best" sitcom house, good times, good times.....

I always loved that house. It looked so cozy and I loved the colour of the interior. Now she'll probably get some concrete gray condo like everyone else appears to be living in these days.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Now she'll probably get some concrete gray condo like everyone else appears to be living in these days.

Maybe she can get Sally to brighten it up. 😝

• LOL 7

Michael said Victor insisted he explain his plan to the entire family.  But then says  that we're waiting on Nick and Adam. So Abby really doesn't count. lol

They just coddle and defend Claire so much even though she tried to kill them all so recently. 

Good for Adam to call her out.  And that she tried kill them all. Claire also needs to shut up, she doesn't get to say anything back to Adam for not welcoming her until the family. Or Cole either, has he ever even met Adam? 

What's the plan electrocute her and keep her locked up? Because that worked last time?

Chance seems to really care about being on time for his job he got handed to him. 

Billy leave Phyllis the trainwreck to just deal with her hangover.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Isn't that the same room that Dylan (and someone else years before him) was locked up in by yet another criminally insane whacko on Y&R?  It must be an old room by the loading dock & dumpsters in back of the studio.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Lily walked back in wanting to surprise and make Daniel lunch.  Surprise on her.  The cheating trash family are there.  Lily figured it out really quick he and Heather got together while she was gone. She should have pointed out how bad Daniel was in his life before she supported and fixed him, where was Heather then? 

Good for Lily for seeing through Heather that this is what she wanted all along. 

Lucy has audacity to hug Lily when she food with lying and cheating parents. 

Of course Daniel has to throw Devon under the bus. 

Billy wants the company split just like Mamie. While Nate and Chance want to be adults. The doctor and the cop?

Claire and Nikki went to sleep, Adam went to meet Sally. The he rest still waiting in living room.  Adam comes back to wait with the others thinking Nick would be there by now.  

Victoria said " I think Adams right" omg she actually said that.  

Jordan is locked up in the room still. So they gonna leave her there thinking she won't escape and be out even more on warpath?

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Daniel and Heather are already being public about their relationship. Can Lily fire him and they all go? He doesn't deserve an apartment set or any set. She put Daniels pieces together and got him a job. 

Audra and Say as friends is nteresting.

The alter is there for Ashley. Taken over Ashley  to protect her and can't stand Abby. Lol 

Lily wants to slap Daniel and Devon in the face, go for it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Artsda said:

Lily wants to slap Daniel and Devon in the face, go for it. 

Put it on pay-per-view and I am there. Who is 'say" as Audra's friend?

• LOL 1
(edited)

So Tucker is the only who sees there's something psychological wrong with Ashley? Kyle kinda sees it now with her clueless in Harrison age.  Meanwhile Jack who lives with her sees nothing, maybe he's too busy with Nikki. 

Audra was doing good at the end walking away from Tucker then she has to open the door. "What part of I'm done are you struggling with?" 

Audra and Sally as friends is interesting and much better than Chloe. I thought Audra and Adam would be good together before they wasted her with Kyle. I like Adam for acknowledging Audra was fired for no reason. 

Claire feeling sorry for Jordan locked up in dungeon already. Watch her assist an escape and prove Adam correct. 

Summer read in the paper Victoria and Coles daughter was alive. Lol Victoria introduces them at the coffee house and if course Summer has nothing but love for her "cuz".  Based on the promo for next week Summer nor Kyle  know she tried to kill them all and going to find the info.  Yet these people treat Adam bad. 

Claire and Harrison bonding, Kyle introducing himself to Claire. I guess they may go there. 

Connor seems worse mentally.  Maybe he needs to go home. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 3

Summer asking how all this happened, Victoria gives her a story that failed to give the truth. She instead sugarcoats says how Claire spent years searching for them and they did a DNA test. 

Summer not buying it, says more to story. 

Kyle thinks she'll be good nanny but Summer concerned that they know anything about her and she's just new. Kyle wants a reference from Nikki.  

Summer wonders if it's so bad they don't want to talk at all. 

Isn't Michael risking disbarment by knowing Victor has Jordan locked up? 

Nikki wants to see Jordan to confront her. Wants to see her at her mercy. Says she can't do anything to hurt her now, that's what she thinks. Victoria and Claire want to join her and they convince Victor. 

Connor with his parents waiting to speak to doctor.  He's not wanting to be there. Chelsea talking to Adam about him and Connor says "I can hear you." Lol 

Doctor wants Connor to do treatment by putting him situation that triggers then he can learn to manage. 

Billy meets alter Ashley talking about herself almost as more than one person. After she calls him Bro. He now also thinks she's not herself and speaking like she's clueless with what she's saying when he brought up his and Devon not getting along. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Nice to see Adam and Connor bond today over the numbers and his room change. Adams favorite number being 21 and Connor knowing that was because of Vegas. Adam and Connor was best part of the show.  

Good on Adam bringing him home and not pushing it.  Connor got worse when he left. They could have waited until morning. Let him go to ranch see horses.  

Jordan calling them all stupid was funny. Jordan seems to have won the closure the others wanted with her waiving around a toxin and drinking it. 

Nikki I think was paying attention to Jordans concerns on Claire having hate in her and her raising of Claire.  

Claire's "I've changed" defending herself to Jordan sounds like Phyllis. 

Nikki says Jordan will be in prison forever? This is same person who escaped before? 

Jordan telling Claire she'll be outcast like new uncle Adam.  Claire if she's smart would bond with him instead of attacking. 

Summer shows up to the house asking about Claire. All she knows is she's alive and everyone thought she died. She wants to know what she should know. 

Nick and Victor tell her the truth. She's shocked and not team Claire. Nick tells her he can't forgive and forget but it will take time.  Victor is all everything is Jordans fault. 

She tells Kyle Claire can't be alone with Harrison ever.  She can't believe anyone would let her in the family.  She's not team Claire now. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Victor is all everything is Jordans fault. 

I'd like to know more about Claire's upbringing.  There are so many loose ends:

• did Cole ever visit his Aunt?  I don't know the backstory on Cole and his crazy mom but wouldn't he have gone to see his aunt after his mom's death?  And asked about the new child his auntie had?
  • how did Claire get educated enough to land a job as an assisstant to Nikki?  She must have gone to school at some point.
  • How did Jordan explain Claire to other people?  I find it hard to believe that she was holed up in somewhere with an infant/child and never interacted with anyone for twenty years.
  • Where the hell does Jordan get the money to pull off this twenty year scam?  It costs to raise a kid and carry on a vendetta.
  • Like 4

Wow, Wednesday's US show is a big change from the boring fare we've been seeing. I actually had to go back to the start to see who was writing & producing it.  Josh Griffith's name is there at the beginning, but also writer Amanda Beall + 3 others, with Amanda Beall & 2 others producing.  And the previews for the Thursday US show look promising too.  Are sweeps starting now?

• Like 1
  • Wink 1

The 3 are back home, nobody around. Claire dream episode about if she was raised as Eve, she gets a whole episode? 

Abby and Summer so bubbly valley girls happy together talking about their trip to Cabo. Talking about how perfect Eve is. They remembered Abby is a Newman for this episode? 

Eve made peacemaker and brought Abby and Summer back together.

Jordan's a waitress and there's a freeze frame when Eve sees her. Also later when she shows up with the IV of vodka.

Devon shows up and still with Abby.

Adam runs the club,  Eve turned Adam into the police and on the outside being treated like hired help. 

Cassie and Mariah are both there, Cassie is alive. Eve's shocked Cassie is alive. Mariah came to town to find Cassie and is part of family.  Sharon shows up and kisses Nick they're still married and Cassie. 

They never divorced so who is Summers mother? 

Hey hubs, hey wife? Lol Kyle and Summer in this is funny too. 

Victoria shows up with balloons it's her birthday. 

Jordan wants her to see Newman's for lying and cheats.  Calls her out for a fantasy land living. Claire fights back she can't her anymore and going back to her family and Jordan disappears. 

Adam calls her out on working on the poker face she needs, tells her she's more like him than anyone.  He sees her dark streak that something more is driving her. 

They do cake and wishes, when it's time for Claire to do her wish she walks up and calls Victoria. Who hugs her back to sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2