Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why is Nick attacking Adam for to bring Sharon down. That made no sense since Sharon is the one who went after Adam, Sharon told Nick her idea.  But yes to Nick that's Adams bringing Sharon down?  Did they cut scenes or episodes. 

Nick went from I love Adam to that with nothing in-between like whip lash.  

Is Tucker drunk? Audra is looking at him like he's nuts. 

Adam was so right on pointing out Nick was only civil to him when he saved Faith and gave up an organ and that didn't even last. 

Victor surprised Adam feels like outsider? Nick, Vicky and Nikki has treated him like nothing from the start. Everyday for his life. 

So Nate is invited to family meeting but not Abby. She seems to be non existent. Adam should feel better he's one step higher that her.

Thank you Nikki for asking Adam was Adustus even means, now we know Scorched Earth.

Lol at Victor laying down the law that he's in charge and they must do what he says. Nick looked bored because he has no job, Nikki looked like "uhoh"

Love Adam calling the ultimatum and walking out the door while the rest sit there. Nikki even looked surprise. 

Victoria walks away happy and getting what she wants.  She gets McCall after Adam and Nick fix it? Victor didn't make her have to suffer. Why doesn't Victor threaten to cut her out? 

In another cut missing episodes Sharon and Chance who barely interacted all month or more are suddenly having sex in her office. All her scenes with Adam and Nick were for nothing? 

They gave Sharon an office in the back room for this? 

And Adam again is at the I want nothing to do with my family or father time of month. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

It looked to me as if ZS broke character a bit while at the bar with TSJ. She started to giggle and had to straighten herself out quickly. I was laughing myself so couldn’t blame her. I hope he stays because he is great. If he’s in the background, his reactions are always note worthy. He’s not hamming it up like some else does( looking at a certain redhead ) , he is being true to the scene. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Daniel already knows something fishy about this while stupid Summer thinks Phyllis is really over things with Diane.

Heather is an idiot if she's really believing what she's saying. She should know better. Christine needs to do the right thing? Locking Phyllis up is the right thing, she did everything on purpose. She's taking responsibility for nothing 

Summer thinks Kyle knowing Phyllis turned himself in would change what? What difference does it make, her mother is still lying and scheming. 

I don't know why Diane keeps bothering with Summer. She's been trying and defending that marriage of hers and Summer just continues to treat her like crap. Go be team Audra, Diane. 

Lol at Kyle's goodnight Summer when she smelled the perfume.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 7/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, PatsyandEddie said:

It looked to me as if ZS broke character a bit while at the bar with TSJ. She started to giggle and had to straighten herself out quickly. I was laughing myself so couldn’t blame her. I hope he stays because he is great. If he’s in the background, his reactions are always note worthy. He’s not hamming it up like some else does( looking at a certain redhead ) , he is being true to the scene. 

I think you're right. ZS also looked off to the side as if she expected the director to cut it out.

• Like 3

Phyllis of course on bail already and eating at Society.  While we saw Diane in jail for weeks? How is Phyllis who ran too not the flight risk?

So Daniel now already sees something with Tucker and Phyllis. 

Victoria of course gloating to Victor and attacking Adam. Yet Victor blames Adam for not being apart of the family, when you have a sister like that why would he? Or Nick who attacks him all the time. 

Newman family unity is a joke. Adam is the business Harvard grad but the other 2 non kids are who has to handle him. 

Adam and Sharon were good, her calling him out on his falling for Victor's test and doing exactly what he always does.  It was great until Chance interrupted. 

Sharon needs to be a Newman again. Either brother, she has Chem with both.

Sharon is more Adams voice of reason than Nick. 

Summer screaming at Kyle and slapping in causing a public scene then her saying I tried to get you talk to me was silly.  He also tried to get her to talk to him and she was too busy hiding mommy. 

Do they think if people keep saying Phyllis is innocent over and over it'll be true? She deserves to go to jail like she had Diane. No monitor on her.  

Lol at Chance saying Sharon, Adam and Nick will make a great team.  Chance has no idea.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4

I was not on Summer's side when she was lying to Kyle, but a part of me was happy when she confronted him about sleeping with Audra and she stormed off. They aren't even separated yet by the courts and he is already sleeping around without any remorse. I'm not a fan of either of their behavior. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

While we saw Diane in jail for weeks? How is Phyllis who ran too not the flight risk?

To be fair, Diane did leave the state.  Phylth, on the other hand, never left the city.😉

Edited by MollyB
  • LOL 4

Ashley trying to poke at Diane while Diane took the higher ground telling her to let it go and be happy with Tucker just makes Ashley look pathetic more. 

Wow Diane not slapping Phyllis the second Phyllis touched her,  she rook quite restraint. Instead she understands and moves on. 

Maybe Tucker will get with Phyllis since Diane kind of warned Ashley about her treatment to Tucker who loves her. 

Flashback of Christine confronting Phyllis over hitting her with the car. Another thing Phyllis never paid for. 

Tucker wanting this wedding so badly when Ashley can't bother or care, or even say she loves him is pathetic on his part. Ashley is just using him. t

Diane flashback of Phyllis time. Her flashback of poor Phyllis who is innocent and was manipulated by Stark going ranting crazy on Diane at the party before she fake died. 

Now Jeremy brainwashed her?  This more stupid by day. Christine thinks something up, Daniel thinks something up. Go find the truth Christine. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Sharon's actually out of the coffee house and gets to have a business meeting somewhere else. 

Lol at Audra calling Summer tacky. She is spot on about Summer trying to blame her for everything and not her and Kyle. Plus for thinking Kyle has no mind of his own and can be manipulated.  

Audra writing is pretty good calling people realistically out. .

"We were in love... Then Diane came to town and ruined everything. She drove my mom crazy." This is why I'm good with with Kyle dumping her, she doesn't get it still. She's still attacking Diane who is the one trying to save Summers marriage. 

" I didn't do anything against Kyle, it was for my mom. ". Wow she really is clueless. She thinks that her pretending to mourn her mother, nope around, Kyle try to talk to her and talk to her only for her to disappear time and time again, lie to his face, let him comfort her and none was against Kyle?

Victor really excuse for no merger is because Victoria likes her people like Audra?  

Adam protest about Audra a lot. 

Preview - still same day Abby gave mother and Tucker her blessing and want to throw the wedding at Katherine's.  Diane has a plan and Billy telling Phyllis something about Summer.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Billy telling Phyllis something about Summer.

Don't get your hopes up, I seriously doubt he's going to tell SyPhyllis how he boinked Dummer and what Dummer is like under the sheets. (She just lies there!)

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Watching Sharon trying to be a business person with Victor, Adam and Nick is an absolute hoot. She may know the words but she doesn’t know how to run a conglomerate. What a joke. She’s never been an Alist actress but now she’s just pathetic. 

• Like 4

So Devon and Abby celebrating being step siblings?  Have they realized that yet? 

Ashley said to them theyre in love.  I thought she wasn't telling Tucker that.  Or it's a lie and show for their children. 

Phyllis tells Heather half the truth about Tucker. He hears uhoh bye bye alibi.  Alibi has disappeared. 

Billy tells Phyllis he's impressed with how Summer handled the confusion and sadness. She's pushing through the conflict with Kyle and tells her not to break her spirit. 

Phyllis says she's got a lot to lose, she's changed and she wants respect.  Wasn't she just saying she still wasn't going to give up on Diane. 

How did Diane and Billy become the adults? Ashley needs to be slapped and Jack needs to stop too.  Diane being the adult one to say she's out and going to resign since that the reason Ashley is doing all this then Ashley will stop proves the point Diane is just the excuse. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 7/21/2023 at 7:25 PM, Artsda said:

Phyllis tells Heather half the truth about Tucker. He hears uhoh bye bye alibi.  Alibi has disappeared. 

Whoa whoa whoa! So you mean to tell me that Big Red Sore narcs on Tucker and the ambulance driver, that bastion of upstanding citizenship, disappears again?!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Ashley annoys the shit out of me. I never liked the character. She's always been an Ice Queen and I wish she would just go away. The only time I ever liked her was when the other actress used to play her. The really pretty one who had some actual warmth to her. ED does nothing for me. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Sally has been in LA? Since when hasn't it been like a day passing since Victor called the family meeting. Phyllis in the same green dress. 

Ashley is breaking the family and company over what? Diane as talent officer? She's doing nothing but risking her father's legacy.  She doesn't care about her family. But she's attacking Jack for doing it.  So sick of her, she's worse than Diane she says is so bad. 

Sally doesn't look that excited over Nick being so happy to work with Sharon.  Chance isn't happy Sharon working with Adam either. I'm fine with Sharon and Adam again. 

Lol Victor to Phyllis "you look pretty damn good for a dead woman." Good for Victor for calling her out for faking memorial and what she's done. 

Adam offering Phyllis a job. Throwing her in the mix with the other 3 just what they need. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

They should just sat that Christian is in boarding school because it's a joke trying to pretend Nick ever parents him. 

The big plan is for Billy to go to the other side and destroy them from within. This seems like a stupid plan. 

Lily and Devon went to bat to hire Sally when they were lying begging with nothing and Sally is wondering to go work for Victor who hates her? She's stupid. "It means a lot to me" being played means a lot? She needs a new focus and this is it? She just got the previous job weeks ago. 

Lol at Victor telling Nate that Newman will only be run by a Newman and to lose his fantasies if he has them. 

Wow Sally actually gave Adam an apology for how she treated him. 

Nate tells Nick he's the one with a chip on his shoulder. Lol Nate does not get he'll never win over family. 

Jack now wants to elope. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Summer says Kyle's in a compromised state? Lol Audra is not wrong, he's fine. 

Isn't Summer supposed to be arrested!

Diane telling Ashley was stupid. Just don't engage. But she was rattle at all. 

Wow Ashley calling Diane a stupid bitch just showed how psycho she is. 

Lol at Phyllis "Jeremy Stark made me..."  Jack was great calling her out. How does she expect to make anything up to Kyle and Summer. 

Lauren should not have been hugging Phyllis. These people acting like she did nothing is a joke. She thinks Phyllis can get Jack and Kyle's forgiveness.

So Kyle can cancel his afternoon meetings to play 50 shades, but not attend his parents wedding. 

Boohoo Summer wanting everything back the way it was.  

Chance spends too much time following Summer the criminal around, but Adam he judges yesterday. 

This plan moving fast and using the wedding for it was tacky.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Disclaimer today's episode needs earplugs.  Omg the amount of screaming today was too much. 

Ashley screeching at top of her lungs. Jack yelling. Billy yelling. Diane yelling. Victor screaming at to of his lungs at Adam. 

Adam says Victor gave his secrets to the enemy.  Adam doesn't get Victor owns everything, he has no enemy companies. 

Why doesn't Victor ever treat Victoria like he does Adam.  She can treat him like a horrible person and Victor allows it but Adam gets the you need to be family lecture. 

Victor has always wanted Sharon, Nick and Adam to work together to create unity? 

Abby calling Ashley out on her Diane anger.  Good for Abby for calling out that Ashley is holding onto it like a blanket because she's deflecting herself over Tucker. 

Diane is Mrs. Abbott.  Surprised this courthouse wedding happened. With a very long montage too. It's was sweet. Then a love scene too. 

They should have taken Harrison to the wedding so it wasn't Tracy alone. But at least they got Tracy there for it. 

Kyle not caring about what anyone thinks when he walks in with Audra with half his family in the room was entertaining.  

Loved Billy calling out Kyle on not going to the wedding.  That he couldn't spare an hour 

Why doesnt Ashley like the show Billy is putting in he's reading her script.  She should be loving it. 

Preview. Sharon poaching Mariah, Lily dropping her robe for Daniel. Stupid plan worked Ashley wants Billy in on her stupid plan, Adam and Phyllis she wants him to take Tucker down but looks like Adam is living in Lily&Billy's old place. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Of all people yelling at her Phyllis dreams of Nick? Then her trying to tell her kids she's changed and new grand Phoenix rising. 

Sharon asking Mariah to leave Jabot for VP of marketing? Does Mariah have background for that and she didn't ask Nick or Adam, is Victor going to tell at her too?

Mariah thinking of going to leave Jabot and Sharon offered to talk to him for her? Mommy needs to resign for her?  Also the reason of family battle of Abbots makes no sense going to work with another battle of Newman's. Interesting pointing out Adam was obsessed with Sharon. 

Mariah thinks Jabot will be uncomfortable and Adustus won't? 

Nick wants to change the the name of company. Adam is annoying with not taking anything serious and just anger.

Adam agrees to positive energy only. Lol let's see if that happens. 

Phyllis agrees to the job but needs something from Adam.  She's on trial and getting head positions? Also bad look for company to hire her. Good luck Mariah. 

• Love 5

That was kinda boring. 

Phyllis trying to play Adam and him figuring it out.  Not sure why Adam would think he can't get a better and more trustworthy IT person. 

Daniel and Lily were sweet. 

Summer and Chance were blah, not sure why they didn't just put them together instead of forcing things with Sharon. 

Finally someone realizes Ashley is the crazy obsessed one out to attack Jack and not Tucker. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

What if Ashley or anyone caught Billy/Jack/Diane, they're just casually chatting about their plan in the living room. 

Nice seeing the Katherine flashback.

Last night was Abbott family war and the wedding but Kyle is already gone in morning to New York on a trip and everyone knows? 

Summer writing with how she treats Diane is like whiplash.  Every other day she attacks and blames her for everything, today she's all smiling with congratulations on the marriage. 

So Chance plans a picnic in the park for the woman he's seeing, she's busy and he just asks another woman to go instead and making eyes at her.  Is he that dumb? 

Sharon needs to not be in a triangle with those two but let Adam go after her again. 

Lol at Tucker saying the feud with Jack is breaking Ashley's heart.  Ashley is feeling anything but obsession hate for Diane. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Chance plans a picnic in the park for the woman he's seeing, she's busy and he just asks another woman to go instead and making eyes at her.  Is he that dumb? 

sadly-yes.gif

But at least he's pretty.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8

Adam helping Phyllis he dug up info on Tucker in minutes.  But interesting Audra and Tucker involved in celebrity underage girls coverup. Adam has stuff now against Newman Media CEO.

Chloe wasn't wrong about Victor wanting to control Sally and Chloe was right with the brain cells comment.  Sally is so dumb thinking Victor is changing his opinion of her. 

Nate kissing up to Nikki so much was eye rolling. Nikki asking him what he really wants was funny, he's so slimy. I don't believe anything he says. 

Christine talking about Summer possibly being charged, can everyone stop talking about it and do it. 

Phyllis admitted right out to Christine its on her, she faked her death.  So Phyllis will fall on her sword and admit the guilt to save Summer?  I wish she'd just be found guilty. 

Good for Elena for calling Nate out in his fake good guy attempt and deserving to be burned comments.  

Blah Adam and Sally. After how she treated him, he's still treating her better than she deserves.  Adam doesn't have to open up to her if he doesn't want to.  Go talk to Sharon! 

Sally had baby things in the hotel? 

Sally's day is Crimson Lights to the park back to Crimson Lights. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

I just wish Phyllis would fall on her sword. Literally. So over this nonsense. 

I wish everyone she'd wronged would do a group push, sort of like Murder on the Orient Express. So many people hated her, they can do a group push so no one person is at fault. Who'd be in that line? Daniel, Dummer, Diane, Kid Pomp, Jackie Boy, Christine, PeePaw, Nikki, Sharon, the list goes on and on and on.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ashley faking peace to Abby.  How she wants peace and not destruction. She's lying right to Abby's face.  How she wants to men

Phyllis needs to be locked up.  Her trying to blackmail Tucker is not entertaining.  She's guilty. 

Good on Daniel for calling her our on doing the right thing for once. 

Good Adam opening up in Sharon. The whole town knows Nick still loves you. Lol his suddenly being team Shick is totally self-serving.  

How does everyone in town know Adams address now? 

Lol at how fast Daniel told Phyllis took the deal. For once in your life do the right thing.xibb

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Phyllis gets away with it and claims she never gets a free pass?  Did she get jailed for running Christine down?  That's a free pass.

Did someone pay off that judge, what a joke she doesn't get locked up.  

The CGI scene of Summer and the roller coaster was hilariously bad. So there's a theme park in Genoa city this entire time. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3

Abby knows to not trust her mother.  Not sure why it's all on Jack to forgive and bend when Ashley has been the one attacking.  Abby should go after her mother. 

Audra and Adam are interesting to watch together.  Much more interesting than Victoria and Nate.  

• Like 3
On 7/31/2023 at 11:02 PM, Artsda said:

Summer and Chance were blah, not sure why they didn't just put them together instead of forcing things with Sharon. 

I think Dummer and Chance will do a drunken one nighter. Vile decides he wants his wife after all and she's turns up prego. Since Giraffe announced to GC et al that Chance's fish don't swim, Dummer decides it's an Abbott.  Que the WTD part 14847800.

• Sad 3
  • LOL 1

Thanks for the heads up folks! I will delete this from my PVR so I do not succumb to a rage out stroke. Saw Barbie yesterday with my daughter which was much more entertaining than this schlock sounds. 
So Blueteeth skates again. Would never have guessed it.🙄

I hope this is not truly over and the shit hits the fan one day. Oh who am I kidding!

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3

Phyllis throwing a party to celebrate her freedom was just as bad as her not getting it.  Lauren should also be more mad and not sitting there celebrating and giving her two cents.  Lauren should know better. 

While Phyllis is lying right to their faces that Carson saw anything through the window saying it was true.  

Yay she faked her death, killed a man, sent an innocent person to jail, caused chaos and destroyed her daughters marriage.  Yay time for champagne. 

"I'm going to change," of course she is. Lol 

Audra and Nate running around scared of Adam  is funny. 

Sharon knows something is up. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

God bless Daniel for walking away from her. I thought he and Dummer might just believe her for a minute but no, he said he’s done. I really hope he means it. 
Shut up Lauren! Phyllis is not some poor, down trodden heroine. She’s a liar who lies, who is willing to screw her own children over. The worst of the worst. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
12 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

God bless Daniel for walking away from her. I thought he and Dummer might just believe her for a minute but no, he said he’s done. I really hope he means it. 
Shut up Lauren! Phyllis is not some poor, down trodden heroine. She’s a liar who lies, who is willing to screw her own children over. The worst of the worst. 

The kids - models of purity that they are - dumped her before she 'died', so what.

• Like 1

Diane looks amazing, I love that pink dress. She's Barbie fan. lol

Ashley's dress was nice too as a colour and style for someone married a lot. Tucker's brown didn't quite go with it. 

So Billy is jumping side to side and acting so well because it's the rush of his gambling. 

Not sure if I believes Ashley's vows at all. She doesn't say anything like this to Tucker in private and she was so quick to push Jack to welcome Tucker to the family. Tucker's vows I actually believe. 

That fake hug of Diane and Ashley was hilarious. 

Abby and Devon are step siblings now and realize it. Was funny the holidays parent choosing joke. 

So Kyle's amazing plan is to go to Victor and tattle tale on Adam. 

And how nice of Kyle to make the wedding after it's over.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sally shows up at Adams place with house warming gift?  She was calling him baby killer 2 weeks ago.  Then she stays in his house without him and unpacks or snoops more like it? Hangs out and eats like she lives there. 

Don't blame Kyle for walking back out after Ashley screeching at Jack.  He did give her what she want and she's still mad.  So sick and tired of them all.

Then there's Victor telling at Adam for nothing he or Princess Victoria haven't done.  Adam I wish would be done with all Newman's. They all treat him like dirt no matter what he does, like risk his life or give up kidneys. Nikki needs to shut up all together she's treated Adam always bad. 

Audra and Adam sparing and hate looks are entertaining.  

Why isn't Tracy yelling at Ashley for anything?  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I think entire episode and every scene revolved about Adam. 

When did Nikki ever give Adam a chance in the family? 

Nick attacking Adam and points out Victoria hates him.  At least we're not pretending Victoria ever treated him well. Then tells Adam to leave Sally alone? She showed up there with gifts, ordered dinner and unpacked. 

Adam tricked her into seeing him? Lol yes Nick that's what happened. 

Victoria talks about ego and untouchable?  Her ego and attitude is worse than anyone. She said he's been given enough chances? When has she ever given him a chance? She so threatened by him. 

Victoria said the kids are looking for their dessert? Her kids are back? Katie and Johnny are waiting for her. Since when? 

Tucker's wedding night but he's hanging out in a bar talking to Nate and then visiting Audra's room. 

Kyle calling Tucker "uncle" lol. Then trying to be threatening to Adam. Lol yes Adam is not scared of you. 

Audra not scared of Adam she's intrigued. 

• Love 5

Good for Billy to call Victoria out on wanting to get the kids to boarding school because of her career and Nate.

Why doesn't he just take the kids? 

Sharon is only one who gets it Adam being Adam to get the company bigger. 

Nick could leave anytime. Adam and Sharon are the CEOs.  Yet he's whining he's stuck with him. 

What position is Adam putting Sally in? Sally came to him! Good for Sharon for calling him out of not letting go of his Adam hate.   I hope they do Adam and Sharon. She at least gets him.  

Victor is really trusting Nate?  Stupid. Nate's only declaring his love out of nowhere because she doesn't trust him.   He doesn't love her he playing a card because he got caught in his lie. 

Nate gives his opinion on the kids should go back to boarding school, who asked for his two cents? Victoria should have said his opinion means nothing. 

Nick whining Adam is in every aspect of his life?  He went after all of Adams ex, is raising Adams kid, working for Adams company.  Anyone who gives your child their kidney to live you should treat a little better and grateful no matter what. 

LMAO at Victor taking back the job offer from Sally. She left her partnership and didn't listen to Chloe, she begged Lily & Devon for a job and left it for Victor who hates her. 

SNA Media, I like it better. Surprised Adam took it so well. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Connor still acting up I feel bad for him trying to keep everything in to not have his mom backslide. Maybe he needs the boarding school with his cousin/sibling since he doesn't want to go to this school because of the bullying and he's know as the weird kid. Adam needs to parent a bit more and focus on Sally less. Connor needs a therapist. 

Sally blaming Victor actions on Adam? She was the dumb fool who fell into his trap and left the job she had with people who gave her a chance to be played by Victor.  Now she realizes she was a part of a plan. 

Adam needs to stop offering her a job. She just blamed him for her stupid decisions. He and Nick are going to have her design their offices aren't they?

Of course Sally finds Connor and saves the day. 

Did Tucker or Ashley sign a prenup? Since Diane drew up her own.  Good for Diane. Ashley proven wrong again thinking Jack made the document and had to beg her to sign in when it was the other way around.  Diane and Tucker wants peace more than the family. 

In tears and angry at husband already and following him around on date of wedding. They're off to a great marriage. Great post wedding morning. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

Logical thing for Connor is that they send him to the boarding school. But this looks to be maternity leave departure. 

Adam wasn't getting it at all, "look how much fun we have at the ranch".  Connor gets it more he's down a mental issue road.

Adam should also think about his "fighting with his family all the time" comment. Chelsea owns her part, does Adam? Also his lack of involvement with Connor but suddenly wants to kick Billy out? Billy's been the one there while Adam has just been focused on fighting for Newman Media, Sally and Victor. 

I didn't think Lily would put Heather on notice like that.  Basically saying they have history and he's in good place now, when are you going home? 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

I forgot the actress playing Chelsea is pregnant. I was wondering why it appears they are writing her and Connor out of the show. 

I also liked the scenes with Sally and Connor. They have a nice rapport. 

Other than that, I can't recall anything else that happened. 

Oh yeah, it appears that Heather is regretting her decision and longing for Daniel again. I'm guessing she and her boyfriend broke up. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
23 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Oh yeah, it appears that Heather is regretting her decision and longing for Daniel again. I'm guessing she and her boyfriend broke up. 

Tis ye Olde 'I didn't want him but now that I see another hussy is bumping uglies with him, I want him back' story line. Nothing super hack Josh scribbles on his iPad is original. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Adams been dealing with a family matter? That's been 5 mins.  He's using that for not doing any work?

Nick doesn't care at all what Victor did to Sally. Lol not until Adam called him out on it 

Victor really believes Nate and holds him in regard  over Adam. All Adams fault and Nate was just protecting poor Victoria. Then he's going to put him in middle of Adam and Nick. 

Nikki is right Victor is going to cause chaos. 

Kyle good job navigating the fishing expedition by Victoria. 

Adam wants to act, take the fight to Victor. He didn't hear anything Connor said about him.  Then do better. 

Why would Chloe care to leave Sally I'm lurch after what Sally did to them? Take the job with Marchetti Chloe.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Suddenly Nick cares about what's going on with Summer? Trying to convince Kyle to give it chance because they're the most solid couple he's known? Lol Kyle and Summer are the most solid couple to Nick? 

Nick - I think Summer deserves another chance.

Kyle - No, she doesn't. 🤣 I laughed outloud. 

Kyle was pretty great calling out Summer on being like Phyllis to Nick and waiting for the shoe to drop.  He was honest and Nick didn't even fight back that much. 

Adam calling Sally to offer job again.  No wonder Billy needs to parent his kid. Adam only caring about Sally and talking to himself about Victor. 

How is she still living in hotel with no job all this time? 

Baby Aria doesn't wake up in thunder or loud noises. They now think something wrong with her. Sharon comparing this Faith sleeping in is stupid, but she's right take her to the doctor. 

Sally said to Nick he would have been the best dad to Ava? No, it's uncle not dad. Now Nick wants a kid with Sally?  Nick needs no more kids. There's one child mia as is.  

Summer flashbacks of Kyle actually included his anger. Rings off. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Suddenly Nick cares about what's going on with Summer? Trying to convince Kyle to give it chance because they're the most solid couple he's known? Lol Kyle and Summer are the most solid couple to Nick? 

I want some of whatever Nick's been smoking to come to that conclusion.

• LOL 9