Type keyword(s) to search

In The Media: DWTS

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Why won't they allow Jordan to win? He has Disney ties and they seem invested in him. As long as people vote for him, he will win.

I think that's one of the reasons that he PROBABLY won't win.  They let the disney-celebs go far but no wins.

As much as I loved Paige and Mark, I think Kristi is a better match for Lindsey. IMO, Paige is more in the vein of a "power" dancer (though graceful as well), whereas I feel Kristi and Lindsey lean more towards quickness and agility. Their personalities seem more similar to me as well.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Andie1 said:

It should be a 60 night for Jordan, he smashed his Foxtrot with such fantastic technique that the Quickstep will be just as stellar.  And the Salsa is such a loose style that he will have fun with Corbin in the trio.  But, the show won't allow him to win and I'm sure Len will try to find an arm that twists differently, or make a comment about his latin heels or some other such BS. They have to over score Frankie to the mirrorball.  

Scores also don't totally equate with winning.  IMO it is much better for Jordan to be slightly underscored for a few weeks and not at the top of the leaderboard.  Because otherwise he's just the guy who gets perfect scores or near perfect scores every week with no improvement or story arc, real or imagined.  He would be much better off taking a small hit for a few weeks and his fans getting pissed off and motivated to vote to save him or prove the judges wrong.  I don't know if Jordan will win, but I guarantee the one way he won't win is if the judges just hand him perfect scores for every dance.  Even more so with the ringer stuff hanging over his head.  Jordan would be much better off with a faux underdog type of thing going then just being handed perfect scores every week.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 3

Full list of dances and songs for Week 8:

Victoria Arlen and Val
Argentine Tango (Song: “Down” by Marian Hill)
Jive Trio with Laurie Hernandez (Song: “Magic” by B.o.B (feat. Rivers Cuomo) )

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay
Quickstep (Song: “Chuck Berry” by Pharrell Williams)
Salsa Trio with Corbin Blue (Song: “Que Viva La Vida” by Wisin)

Terrell Owens and Cheryl
Charleston (Song: “Bad Boy Good Man” by Tape Five)
Rumba Trio with Kelly Monaco (Song: “Slow Hands” by Niall Horan)

Lindsey Stirling and Mark
Samba (Song: “Morning Drums” by Gregor Salto)
Jazz Trio with Kristi Yamaguchi (Song: “Let’s Face The Music And Dance” by Seth MacFarlane)

Frankie Muniz and Whitney
Viennese Waltz (Song: “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran)
Jive Trio with Alfonso Riberio (Song: “Good Place” by Leo Soul)

Drew Scott and Emma
Waltz (Song: “Both Sides Now” by Years & Years)
Cha Cha Trio with Rashad Jennings (Song:
“Get Up Offa That Thing” by James Brown)

• Love 1

I am falling about laughing at the idea of Drew dancing to "Get up offa that thing."

Rumba is a good choice for Kelly Monaco.

Frankie and Witney are breaking out the VW - it's getting close to the end....

I wish I liked Corbin, but he leaves me utterly flat, as does Laurie Hernandez.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Andie1 said:

But, the show won't allow him to win and I'm sure Len will try to find an arm that twists differently, or make a comment about his latin heels or some other such BS. They have to over score Frankie to the mirrorball.  

It's ultimately the viewers votes that carries more weight than the judges score.  Ringers like Jordan often have a tough time, because they come off so polished - and ultimately not as relatable to the voters - than the underdogs.

2 hours ago, boyznkatz said:

Victoria isn't going to be able to keep up with Laurie. She was really bad in the group dance. Is Val still going with third grade recital choreography with Laurie involved?

I think Val's going to have to choreograph for what's best for Victoria.  It is Victoria's season.

• Love 1
On 3.11.2017 at 6:07 PM, crossover said:

I think Val's going to have to choreograph for what's best for Victoria.  It is Victoria's season.

Yeah, I think Val's been good about giving Victoria stuff she can handle and where she looks decent performing it. I don't expect that to change now in the trio. The show also hasn't been too bad about her story and hasn't completely reduced her to tearjerker material.  I've enjoyed Victoria as a contestant well enough and I think their partnership works. Where it gets spotty again is the judging IMO. She's perhaps a bit overscored, but nothing too bad. It's the comparison between her scores and those of stronger dancers where it gets dicey IMO. But we have that discussion about loads of middling contestants who get far, so I don't know the solution here tbh. I think Drew is overscored in a similar way, perhaps it's just the way they don't have the courage to give lower marks in the later half of the season.

• Love 1
On 11/3/2017 at 1:07 PM, crossover said:

I think Val is going to choreograph what works best for Victoria.  Where I'm a bit wait and see is that Laurie just has her own special brand of charisma and so she tends to pull focus and I don't know if Laurie is self aware enough of that fact to try and tone it down.  Victoria is a great person and she's doing well enough on the show, but she understandably I suppose for not being a performer, doesn't have much it factor.  I don't know if some of the returning celebs know how to tone down so as to not over shine the other celeb.  It needs to not turn into the Laurie number and Laurie is mostly used to being a solo performer.

Frankie also has a relatively tall order being asked to jive with Alfonso, as I consider that Alfonso's stand out dance style.  Though unlike Laurie, I think Alfonso probably has enough performance experience and self awareness to know how to tone it down if he has to so as not to outshine Frankie.  Also Frankie's issue is not the performance part, so he can probably keep up with Alfonso from that perspective.

I honestly think Jordan is better than Corbin and since Corbin wasn't Lindsay's partner, there is no worry of competing fandoms or reminders of a past partnership that people preferred.

Speaking of fandoms, while I don't know if Rashad would outshine Drew on the dance floor, I was quickly reminded this week of how much better Rashad's chemistry was with Emma.  Rashad and Emma have been posting all over social media this week and they just have this constant friendly bickering thing they do, and I think he just sparks Emma in a way that Drew doesn't.  Also mind out of the gutters people, I didn't mean it that way.

No idea what to expect from Kelly with TO and I think Kristi will be fine with Lindsey/Mark.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, spanana said:

Speaking of fandoms, while I don't know if Rashad would outshine Drew on the dance floor, I was quickly reminded this week of how much better Rashad's chemistry was with Emma.  Rashad and Emma have been posting all over social media this week and they just have this constant friendly bickering thing they do, and I think he just sparks Emma in a way that Drew doesn't.  Also mind out of the gutters people, I didn't mean it that way.

Oh I did. I don't know how Emma hasn't run from Sasha as fast as she can right to Rashad. LOL

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Apparently there’s an uproar over Tom’s comment last night. “Did he go too far?”  My take is everyone offended should just get their mind out of the gutter. Unless I’m missing something. 

What comment are we talking about?  The one about Witney?

Even if one were listening to Tom's comment while clutching their pearls and looking for reasons to be offended, taken literally it was the opposite of inappropriate towards women.  Do the people who were offended think men should have control of women?   If a man was trying to control Witney (or any other woman), and he lost control of her, that would be a bad thing?  So, taken literally, Tom implied that other men have tried to control Witney and they've failed.  OMG!  The misogyny!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, classique said:

I mean, I can see two different ways to interpret that comment (an offensive way and a LOL-worthy way) but personally, I wasn't offended. Haven't Witney and Tom had a little snarky back and forth over the seasons? It's not the first time either of them have sassed the other. 

Also a big fat heh at Witney's comment in the article above. Of course she didn't understand it. That girl is dumb as a post. Frankie's gonna need to sit her down with some pictures and small words to explain this one.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Apparently there’s an uproar over Tom’s comment last night. “Did he go too far?”  My take is everyone offended should just get their mind out of the gutter. Unless I’m missing something. 

I didn't think it was inappropriate but as I said last night, I'm just not digging Tom in the role of interviewer after the dances. 

• Love 1

I wouldn't go as far as to call it inappropriate, but it was awkward. Tom should stay away from the subject of men controlling women (and vice versa), especially when he's talking to someone who isn't known for their intelligence or quick repartee.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SnarkyTart said:

Even if one were listening to Tom's comment while clutching their pearls and looking for reasons to be offended, taken literally it was the opposite of inappropriate towards women.  Do the people who were offended think men should have control of women?   If a man was trying to control Witney (or any other woman), and he lost control of her, that would be a bad thing?  So, taken literally, Tom implied that other men have tried to control Witney and they've failed.  OMG!  The misogyny!

First of all, I'm not AT ALL suggesting that Tom intended it this way, because he doesn't seem like the type. But there are people out there who think the natural order of things is for men to be in control of "their" women. But if a man loses control of his woman, he shouldn't feel bad; it's not because he's a bad man who is bad at controlling, it's because she's a bad woman who can't be controlled. Again, I don't think Tom meant it this way, but there are people out there nodding their heads thinking, "Yeah, Frankie, you're not a bad man, she's just a bad woman." It's accidental sexism that makes the real sexists think everyone else is also sexist, so there's nothing wrong with what they believe. I'm not upset at Tom, per se, but I did cringe when he said it for this very reason.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Toonces464 said:

I didn't think it was inappropriate but as I said last night, I'm just not digging Tom in the role of interviewer after the dances. 

I think it proves that the post-dance interviewer role is a real thankless one and any awkwardness by Samantha-Brooke-Erin wasn't all their own.

Edited by calipiano81
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I wouldn't go as far as to call it inappropriate, but it was awkward. Tom should stay away from the subject of men controlling women (and vice versa), especially when he's talking to someone who isn't known for their intelligence or quick repartee.

This is where I'm at as well.  I don't think Tom meant badly of course, but it came off weird and could have been interpreted many ways and is just an all around topic not to touch.  I also don't think it makes Witney dumb as a post for not understanding what Tom meant by it either, since I was confused myself.  I don't think she's the brightest bulb period, at least in a book smart way.  None of the Utah girls on the show are, which to me partly says something perhaps about the Utah educational system. 

However there are different kinds of intelligence and I'm not also cool with the insinuation elsewhere that Witney is a block of wood who Frankie needs to sit down and speak to in small tiny words so as not to upset her little pea brain.  Witney has managed to be pretty dang successful in her life so far, and has found a way to be successful enough on this show, so clearly she's doing something right.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, spanana said:

This is where I'm at as well.  I don't think Tom meant badly of course, but it came off weird and could have been interpreted many ways and is just an all around topic not to touch.  I also don't think it makes Witney dumb as a post for not understanding what Tom meant by it either, since I was confused myself.  I don't think she's the brightest bulb period, at least in a book smart way.  None of the Utah girls on the show are, which to me partly says something perhaps about the Utah educational system. 

However there are different kinds of intelligence and I'm not also cool with the insinuation elsewhere that Witney is a block of wood who Frankie needs to sit down and speak to in small tiny words so as not to upset her little pea brain.  Witney has managed to be pretty dang successful in her life so far, and has found a way to be successful enough on this show, so clearly she's doing something right.

Tom was trying to explain his comment later but there was too much chatter going on.  So I couldn't really hear what he was trying to say.  Of course, I don't think that Tom would intentionally put down Witney.  While I know that Witney isn't book smart, I also don't blame her for being confused in this situation.  Also, I live in Utah so I'm going to defend the education system a little.  A lot of dancers are home schooled.  I could talk to my daughters to see if that's the case with Witney and Lindsay but I really don't care that much.  I will say that even if they're not book smart, they are smart when it comes to creating choreography.  So I agree with you that Witney is not a block of wood.  The show has also only shown Chelsie H., Witney, and Lindsay as having duh moments.  I don't recall the show showing Jenna or Allison H. in that way.  So not everyone that goes to Utah schools is dumb.  It's like any other school district.  I will say that we need more funding since families tend to have lots of children so the classroom size is big.  However, there are also a lot of parents that volunteer their time to help teachers. 

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, realdancemom said:

Tom was trying to explain his comment later but there was too much chatter going on.  So I couldn't really hear what he was trying to say.  Of course, I don't think that Tom would intentionally put down Witney.  While I know that Witney isn't book smart, I also don't blame her for being confused in this situation.  Also, I live in Utah so I'm going to defend the education system a little.  A lot of dancers are home schooled.  I could talk to my daughters to see if that's the case with Witney and Lindsay but I really don't care that much.  I will say that even if they're not book smart, they are smart when it comes to creating choreography.  So I agree with you that Witney is not a block of wood.  The show has also only shown Chelsie H., Witney, and Lindsay as having duh moments.  I don't recall the show showing Jenna or Allison H. in that way.  So not everyone that goes to Utah schools is dumb.  It's like any other school district.  I will say that we need more funding since families tend to have lots of children so the classroom size is big.  However, there are also a lot of parents that volunteer their time to help teachers. 

Sorry, I retract my statement about Utah schools.  That was a thoughtless comment on my part.  Also while Lindsay doesn't come off book smart, I think she has oodles and oodles of emotional intelligence and other things.  She is one of the best pros this show has got IMO and she's a fabulous teacher, choreographer, etc.  The girl has plenty of smarts in other ways that matter. 

I will say Jenna is no brain trust either.  I've seen her say plenty of stupid things, though she comes off to me more sheltered/naive than lacking book smarts.  I think just in terms of DWTS, Jenna hasn't been a pro long enough to really get any sort of edits here one way or another and I feel like SYTYCD focuses less on those sorts of things.  You've got to be a pro to get an edit.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, spanana said:

Sorry, I retract my statement about Utah schools.  That was a thoughtless comment on my part.  Also while Lindsay doesn't come off book smart, I think she has oodles and oodles of emotional intelligence and other things.  She is one of the best pros this show has got IMO and she's a fabulous teacher, choreographer, etc.  The girl has plenty of smarts in other ways that matter. 

I will say Jenna is no brain trust either.  I've seen her say plenty of stupid things, though she comes off to me more sheltered/naive than lacking book smarts.  I think just in terms of DWTS, Jenna hasn't been a pro long enough to really get any sort of edits here one way or another and I feel like SYTYCD focuses less on those sorts of things.  You've got to be a pro to get an edit.

I will agree that some girls from Utah are naive/sheltered. 

People from Tom's generation made jokes like that all the time. Maybe it wasn't too smart to say that in this day and age, but I don't think he meant any harm. He probably apologized to Witney and it was just blown out of proportion.

• Love 1

So guys, do u think Emma interaction with Rashad is innappropriate?? I have stated this many times and i just cant get over the fact everytime that girl is around him, she acts like she wants to jump his bone. I get he is a very goodlooking man but you r an engaged woman with ur fiance right there. I just think sometimes she becomes too extra with Rashad and others have pointed this out to as well. I thought maybe I was just being silly but then others were pointing out the exact same thing I was thinking. Even in their trio dance with Drew, I felt like Drew didnt exist because emma was all in rashad's world.

Something is off with Victoria and Val. They almost have the Val and Elizabeth partnership where its decent but it want have longevity outside of the dwts world.  I just think val has been pretty dismissive and rude to victoria this season. I mean im no fan of hers and she can go anytime and I will be fine but I just think  v knows its noway he is going to win with Victoria so he has thrown in the towel. You know maks and him both get like that when they feel they have a partner that isnt capable they get bored or disinterested even though this is the first time in awhile Val has had a partner that is a true challenge and I dont think he knows how to act with that.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

So guys, do u think Emma interaction with Rashad is innappropriate?? I have stated this many times and i just cant get over the fact everytime that girl is around him, she acts like she wants to jump his bone. I get he is a very goodlooking man but you r an engaged woman with ur fiance right there. I just think sometimes she becomes too extra with Rashad and others have pointed this out to as well. I thought maybe I was just being silly but then others were pointing out the exact same thing I was thinking. Even in their trio dance with Drew, I felt like Drew didnt exist because emma was all in rashad's world.

I'm married but I don't think I could dance with that hot thing without ogling him either LOL. I think it's harmless flirting, but who knows.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, boyznkatz said:

I'm married but I don't think I could dance with that hot thing without ogling him either LOL. I think it's harmless flirting, but who knows.

NO, dont get me wrong, he is very goodlooking man so I can see why any woman would lose it around him but my thing is u gotta be more respectful and someone did mention that Sasha never followed rashad on sm during his season or while on tour and didnt hangout with him but immediately followed drew this season. Sasha is nice guy but he isnt stupid, im sure he sense something but just didnt want to expect the worse because he loves and trust emma, atleast he wants to trust her but as much as I believe emma loves sasha doesnt stop her or anyone for that matter being sexually attracted to another person.  

28 minutes ago, vdw84 said:

NO, dont get me wrong, he is very goodlooking man so I can see why any woman would lose it around him but my thing is u gotta be more respectful and someone did mention that Sasha never followed rashad on sm during his season or while on tour and didnt hangout with him but immediately followed drew this season. Sasha is nice guy but he isnt stupid, im sure he sense something but just didnt want to expect the worse because he loves and trust emma, atleast he wants to trust her but as much as I believe emma loves sasha doesnt stop her or anyone for that matter being sexually attracted to another person.  

I think Emma is sexually attracted to Rashad.  And I can't blame her.  I've been married for years but I'm with boyznkatz on that one.  I remember when Emma was paired with Bill, I used to read posts about her jumping on him and putting her legs around his waist.  There were a lot of posts stating that it was inappropriate.  To me, Bill is funny but not attractive.  I think Emma just gets excited so she does things like that.  She used to also get really emotional during the eliminations.  You could see her tearing up.  I think Emma is really sweet and can't hide her emotions.  

• Love 2

Yeah it is hard not to love a guy who just lived in the studio last season trying to get everything right. When a non dancer has that much dedication to something a pro is passionate about then you gotta have a special place in your heart for him. So often the non dancers come on and put in the least effort they can and expect to be rewarded because they are a celebrity. Rashad is an exception. Just like Cheryl who loves Emmitt or Julianne loves Apolo these guys are forever the pros favorites because they just did the work and put their insecurities elsewhere. They are also athletes so get motivated by hard work. It’s a little different mindset than actors, who maybe more aware of their image as a performer in front of an audience instead of team player in a stadium or a rink. 

Dances for next week.

First Round: Pro chose the song for the dance

Second Round: Couple recreates an Iconic Dance in DWTS history

FIRST ROUND:

Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Tango – “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” by The Proclaimers

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Salsa – “Shake” by Yin Yang Twins & Pitbull

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Argentine Tango – “Brother” (feat. Gavin DeGraw) by NEEDTOBREATHE

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Contemporary – “Head High” by Alexander Jean

Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Waltz – “To Build a Home” (feat. Patrick Watson) by Cinematic Orchestra

ICONIC DANCES

Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Jazz – “Yeah!” (feat. Lil Jon, Ludacris) by Usher (Season 17, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff)

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Paso Doblé – “Carnival De Paris” by Dario G (Season 4, Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough)

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Jive – “Proud Mary” by Tina Turner (Season 22, Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas)

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Tango – “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris (Season 18, Meryl Davis and Maks Chmerkovskiy)

Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Charleston – “Bang Bang” by will.i.am (Season 17, Amber Riley and Derek Hough)

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, calipiano81 said:

Dances for next week

Thanks for posting this.  I see several in both contestant's choice and iconic recreation that should be outstanding.  If this week brings the performances I imagine it could, it's going to be exciting!  I could be wrong, but it looks to me that Victoria is going to have the most trouble, between her Waltz going up against Tango, Argentine Tango and Contemporary, and a Charleston when she has difficulty with strong, quick leg movement.  We'll see.

• Love 1
On 11/2/2017 at 11:16 AM, spanana said:

Scores also don't totally equate with winning.  IMO it is much better for Jordan to be slightly underscored for a few weeks and not at the top of the leaderboard.  Because otherwise he's just the guy who gets perfect scores or near perfect scores every week with no improvement or story arc, real or imagined.  He would be much better off taking a small hit for a few weeks and his fans getting pissed off and motivated to vote to save him or prove the judges wrong.  I don't know if Jordan will win, but I guarantee the one way he won't win is if the judges just hand him perfect scores for every dance.  Even more so with the ringer stuff hanging over his head.  Jordan would be much better off with a faux underdog type of thing going then just being handed perfect scores every week.

They have given Jordan really no story arc, except for maybe the team dance, but Lindsey fell harder,   but since I think all of that story boarding is baloney anyway I think Jordan needs the scores to stay in it.  The more famous at least to this demo will overshadow a point here and there.

24 minutes ago, majormama said:

I wasn't watching back in season 4, but Proud Mary is the only one I can even vaguely remember without having to look them up on YouTube. None of these crack my top 10 favorites. 

I loved Proud Mary,  and,  Apolo and Julianne's Paso,  I think those will be interesting, to re-visit. I think Apolo was a much more disciplined non dancer than Frankie, but we'll see.  The Proud Mary was about Paige doing Tina, so Jordan has to do Mark's part which is more pressure to get it perfect.  I'm not as thrilled for Lindsey getting that Tango.  I think we've seen the laser Tango done a million times now, It was iconic because Maks did it first....and it was really good then, but I don't think we're going to get the same wow factor unless Mark tweeks it.  Yeah! will be so wrong for Drew, because that was a Trio. Also, it's the time in the show where Corbin was teaching Karina, so even though it was great, it's where Corbin lost  the mirrorball, at least I think it was a mistake to show him teaching...  that's weird they would give it to Drew and Emma.  The Charleston that Amber did only got her 8's so I don't know why it would be called iconic. The one thing about that dance is there is not a lot of twizzles, they did a lot of hip hop because the music was sort of hip hop with charleston sampling, so it could be a bit easier for Victoria since she's already done a bit of Charleston. 

• Love 1

I think redoing an iconic dance doesn't work out for this show or when SYTYCD recreated Mia's dances.  The dancers will always be compared to the originals.  Drew will never dance like Corbin especially in a jazz number.  Luckily, it's not a fast jazz dance.  They have to take out the tap part too.  As previously mentioned, Victoria will have difficulty with the Charleston and fast feet movement.  Love Paige and Mark's jive.  Jordan is good but if he is going to be compared with Mark, then he's not that good.  A few weeks of ballroom training is not going to turn you into a pro ballroom dancer.  Frankie isn't as good as Apolo but at least, he doesn't have to live up to a pro.  Meryl and Maks had really good dance chemistry which would be difficult to duplicate.  Meryl had stage presence and great technique too.  If Lindsey starts feeling better, then at least her technique should be good/great. 

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, majormama said:

I wasn't watching back in season 4, but Proud Mary is the only one I can even vaguely remember without having to look them up on YouTube. None of these crack my top 10 favorites. 

My all time favorite Tango was Kristi and Mark in season 6,  I also liked Nicole and Derek season 10.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, calipiano81 said:

ICONIC DANCES

Drew Scott and Emma Slater – Jazz – “Yeah!” (feat. Lil Jon, Ludacris) by Usher (Season 17, Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff)

Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson – Paso Doblé – “Carnival De Paris” by Dario G (Season 4, Apolo Anton Ohno and Julianne Hough)

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold – Jive – “Proud Mary” by Tina Turner (Season 22, Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas)

Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas – Tango – “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris (Season 18, Meryl Davis and Maks Chmerkovskiy)

Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy – Charleston – “Bang Bang” by will.i.am (Season 17, Amber Riley and Derek Hough)

I think Jordan will have the hardest time because he'll be compared to Mark.  Unless they tweak it, can't see him meeting this challenge.

Drew won't be able to match Corbin.  But it's a jazz.  So, he'll get a pass.

Frankie won't be able to execute like Apolo but I think he'll get the character better.

I think this tango is made for Lindsey, if she's no longer hurting.  In that way, she can keep her posture right.  Probably 10s.

Victoria pulled a good routine.  Amber had problems with her legs during this time.  So Victoria should have no problem with it.

Ok, I'm confused. When they say "recreate" an iconic dance, how close is it supposed to be to the original? Like actually recreating it, or just taking the song and style and reinventing it? Because I'm watching the originals on YouTube (to try to remember what the heck they even were), and Corbin's Jazz was a trio. It would be weird to have to closely copy a trio when it's not trio week.