Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

On June 8, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Tatum said:

Leah is actually 24. And I am sure her number is much higher than 8 by now. She has been single* for over a year now. Considering her longest stretch prior to her divorce was 4 months without a steady, I can't even imagine the ground she'd cover in 18 months.

*By single, I mean unmarried. And I think she and Dues are on and off.

It feels like she's been pregnant for 2 yr's. 

Post from Leah today.  

• Love 1

It's like motivational speaking manual threw up. But entirely nonsensical. 

Also she looks like a character from American Horror Story in the middle of a metamorphosis. 

• Love 11

I'm inclined to think it's pronounced Camel-Leah? Ca-mill-ee-uh? I am happy for Victoria, she's been married for awhile and I'm sure miscarrying was tough on her. She clearly loves her neices, and I hope she'll be a better mother than Leah. Her whole family is a dumpster, but hopefully the next generation of girlses (Leah's brother also has a daughter) rises above.

• Love 5

My word. I imagine Adderall is seated behind her whispering, "No sudden movements. Give up the sugar packets or it's your life, honey." 

At least she's wearing a seatbelt this time...I think. 

• Love 8

She looks like a maniac in that picture. Coupled with that barely coherent rant, I'd conclude she is indeed crazed. 

I bet her seatbelt was off and she remembered to put it on at the last second before posting. Y'all think there are soda cans strewn about the car? We know the girlses and her NEVER drink soda and how that worked out. ;)

3 hours ago, charmed1 said:

My word. I imagine Adderall is seated behind her whispering, "No sudden movements. Give up the sugar packets or it's your life, honey." 

At least she's wearing a seatbelt this time...I think. 

Lmao!!! I'm gonna lose it at work. This is hilarious!!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Who is the msriley tagged?

@MsRiellyOwner - Continuum Entertainment Behind the scenes of my life

She was the one in the Glam business with Leah. 

• Love 1

I think Camille or Camilla would've been pretty, but Ca-mill-ee-ah just sounds so white trash tracky. Did Victoria have a miscarriage at some point? Because she's been pregnant for about a hundred years.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think Camille or Camilla would've been pretty, but Ca-mill-ee-ah just sounds so white trash tracky. Did Victoria have a miscarriage at some point? Because she's been pregnant for about a hundred years.

Almost as bad as 'Chasity'. 

• Love 8
(edited)
On 6/11/2016 at 1:32 AM, Joe Jitsu913 said:

Almost as bad as 'Chasity'. 

That's familiar- who had a Chasity? 

On another note, it kills me that these peeps seem to be more concerned and devote the attention to the name of the child than what will happen or needs to be done when the blessed named child arrives.

I didnt realize her sister was married so that's quite an impressive feat to be married and then get pregnant and expect a child while married.

Mama Dawn done good after all.

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 4
On 6/10/2016 at 6:01 PM, BitterApple said:

I think she did. She announced a pregnancy awhile ago and the name Adrianna, I think?

Leah kind of has the same style. She said she named Aleeah Grace after herself  (and added to it) and that she and Corey both liked the name "Ali" so they added "-annah" onto it. I have nothing against longer names. I think she just thinks if it's longer and has more syllables, it's fancy and more classy. Just think about how long the Disney Princesses' names are.

• Love 4

Victoria apparently had a miscarriage last year, but some people were saying she wasn't pregnant at all, she just announced it on SM to take the heat off Leah and her pillses problem, as it was when the last season was actively on air. No offense to Victoria, but I don't think anybody is interested enough in her life for them to suddenly not mention Leah's shenanigans again, and I think it's a cruel thing to say and I DO think she was pregnant. I saw a lot of snarky posts about her tacking "at last" onto her FB announcement, being she was only about 20 and that seems awfully old to the Messer clan for a first baby. 

Yeah, TrueLoveKiss, the narcissism runs deep with Leah DAWN and Mama Dawn. Aleeah, bloody hell. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Leah's almost obsessively positive tweets are so curious to me. If she honestly feels that way, then that's great. I'm not trying to just dump on someone's sunny disposition, but it sounds so affected and there is something about them that rings false with me.

Today's:

leahdawn92mtvAs I drove around today I was simply mesmerized by how beautiful it was! I'm so thankful for today, and everyday I am given. I enjoyed today! I hope each of you did as well!!! ?? (Along with a filtered photo of her make-up loaded face.)

Is she just truly "better" and seeing things through new eyeballs? If not, she is really going to a lot of trouble to fake it on social media. That must be exhausting.

I somehow doubt she would give a crap about the hills of West Virginny (except to make Ali walk up one).  Her posts always sound so saccharin and stilted. It couldn't possibly just be me.

Didn't even see this one!

leahdawn92mtvI love it when I get the chance to round brush and blow out my hair on gorgeous days like today! #SummerTime #LoveMYhair #MascaraOnly I love being ALL #Natural ! #LifeIsSoGREAT !! #AYEEE ??

WTF?????? When the gets the "chance" to round brush her hair? Which is basically all day long? "I love being ALL Natural"? What? Oh, that's your real hair color? You have no makeup on? I don't understand. Sigh.

Edited by AhFillAck
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Leah's almost obsessively positive tweets are so curious to me. If she honestly feels that way, then that's great. I'm not trying to just dump on someone's sunny disposition, but it sounds so affected and there is something about them that rings false with me.

Today's:

leahdawn92mtvAs I drove around today I was simply mesmerized by how beautiful it was! I'm so thankful for today, and everyday I am given. I enjoyed today! I hope each of you did as well!!! ?? (Along with a filtered photo of her make-up loaded face.)

Is she just truly "better" and seeing things through new eyeballs? If not, she is really going to a lot of trouble to fake it on social media. That must be exhausting.

I somehow doubt she would give a crap about the hills of West Virginny (except to make Ali walk up one).  Her posts always sound so saccharin and stilted. It couldn't possibly just be me.

leahdawn92mtvI love it when I get the chance to round brush and blow out my hair on gorgeous days like today! #SummerTime #LoveMYhair #MascaraOnly I love being ALL #Natural ! #LifeIsSoGREAT !! #AYEEE ??

WTF?????? When the gets the "chance" to round brush her hair? Which is basically all day long? "I love being ALL Natural"? What? Oh, that's your real hair color? You have no makeup on? I don't understand. Sigh.

Ok, those are totally insane - particularly the one about round brushing.... and #MascaraOnly - is wearing mascara only now a thing???

/so glad I wasn't a teen during twitter/instagram/snapchat era

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Katt said:

Yeah, TrueLoveKiss, the narcissism runs deep with Leah DAWN and Mama Dawn. Aleeah, bloody hell. 

And I think Victoria's middle name is Hope, to go with Aliannah Hope. I am kind of surprised that there are no granddaughters with Dawn in their name yet, (and this is the 5th one) and I'm sure that just burns her butt.

5 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Today's:

Since when can Leah use words like "mesmerized?" Maybe Heather helped her?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Katt said:

Narcissism runs real deep for that there Leah girl. Leah was wearing a dainty, chain necklace with "Leah" in gold letters on the last episode. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, iheartla said:

Narcissism runs real deep for that there Leah girl. Leah was wearing a dainty, chain necklace with "Leah" in gold letters on the last episode. 

I remember this being a big trend in the early 2000s? Or maybe it's  in case she gets stoned out of her mind on her pills and forgets who she is.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, truelovekiss said:

I remember this being a big trend in the early 2000s? Or maybe it's  in case she gets stoned out of her mind on her pills and forgets who she is.

In episode 7, "While You Were Out," Leah forgot she was talking to her mother, if you recall. Maybe we should take up a collection to buy a necklace for Mama Dawn that reads "My Mother" for Leah to refer to when need be?

Edited by TwirlyGirly
Wrong tense
  • Love 5

Leah's sudden positivity is curious to me too. She seems to be trying really hard to show everyone that it's all sunshine and rainbows over at the MesserSimmsCalvert household. Like when she was walking up that hill with the girlses and having them repeat affirmations after her like "I am beautiful" and "I am loved", it's a nice idea but it seemed very forced and she should probably work on a few basic parenting skills first... the girlses might be beautiful and loved but they're still eating icing and sugar packets for dinner. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

Like when she was walking up that hill with the girlses and having them repeat affirmations after her like "I am beautiful" and "I am loved",

Seriously? Weird. That reminds me of the opening scene of the movie Ladybugs (with Rodney Dangerfield) where the audience has to pull out a hand mirror and say, "I am Great. I am Wonderful. Everybody likes me!" over and over.

That, or Leah watched The Help recently on cable. Aibileen says similar affirmations to her charges.

• Love 8
On 6/10/2016 at 3:36 AM, CofCinci said:

Who is the msriley tagged?

@MsRiellyOwner - Continuum Entertainment Behind the scenes of my life

Behind the Scenes of My Life...a perfect title for Leah's dvd about her sex adventures all over West Virginny and beyond. The word "behind" would be over a photo of Leah's ass. It would be the holler's version of Backdoor Teen Mom.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Today's:

Whenever I see someone on my newsfeed start posting these constant happy happy happy posts I set a mental countdown to when they will eventually jump off a bridge (not really, that would be dark even for me). But I do see these types of posts linked to a downward spiral mentally and putting in more effort into appearing super happy. I hope the next bit of news we get on her is that she has checked herself into a REAL rehab. I wish her the best but this is not looking good, and I really hope she gets the help she needs, Mama Dawn and her enabling denial be damned 

• Love 5
17 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

I realized why Leah may not often get a "chance" to round brush her hair. There are no hairbrushes in that house. It makes sense now.

The hairbrush is currently stuck in the back of Ali's hair. Leah tried to brush it. Once. After 59 days without brushing it. Got stuck on the first pass through. Oh well, she tried, y'all!

1 hour ago, neatoburrito said:

Leah's sudden positivity is curious to me too. She seems to be trying really hard to show everyone that it's all sunshine and rainbows over at the MesserSimmsCalvert household. Like when she was walking up that hill with the girlses and having them repeat affirmations after her like "I am beautiful" and "I am loved", it's a nice idea but it seemed very forced and she should probably work on a few basic parenting skills first... the girlses might be beautiful and loved but they're still eating icing and sugar packets for dinner. 

Maybe she really got clean and is going to NA? I have an old friend on my Facebook who recently got clean and he's going to meetings and all of his posts are SUPER positive and OTT. I think there's almost another kind of "high" an addict goes through when they get clean/find Jesus. 

But yea, it could just all be a front. I hate that I'm so cynical, but it's going to take a LOT for me to believe that Leah is truly in a good place after all these years. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, SneakyCentipede said:

Whenever I see someone on my newsfeed start posting these constant happy happy happy posts I set a mental countdown to when they will eventually jump off a bridge (not really, that would be dark even for me). But I do see these types of posts linked to a downward spiral mentally and putting in more effort into appearing super happy. I hope the next bit of news we get on her is that she has checked herself into a REAL rehab. I wish her the best but this is not looking good, and I really hope she gets the help she needs, Mama Dawn and her enabling denial be damned 

ME TOO!  I have a 'facebook friend' who tends to cycle with these things.  "Life is terrible, life is horrible, life is GREAT, life is FANTASTIC, I LOVE MYSELF!, grumble grumble...nothing good ever happens to me....."

• Love 3

I see Leah's happy happy joy joy posts and instagrams.....as a calculated measure by her PR people.  She was just whining and complaining and nothing else, so they decided to hunker down on how GREAT her life is now...and go full potato about it.  

• Love 4
37 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I see Leah's happy happy joy joy posts and instagrams.....as a calculated measure by her PR people.  She was just whining and complaining and nothing else, so they decided to hunker down on how GREAT her life is now...and go full potato about it.  

Full potato might be my new favorite saying ever

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, SneakyCentipede said:

Full potato might be my new favorite saying ever

LOL.  It's from another board I used to regularly frequent....and when someone would post there and just totally lose it...we would say that they went full potato in there.  It's now just become a common phrase in my life and my life is better for it.

• Love 6
(edited)

Re-runs are playing and and here's Leah, all fresh-faced and young, telling Jeremy he needs to listen to what his doctors say and to eat breakfast in the morning. How times change.

Edited by iheartla

I am watching re-runs, when the bacon slap happened, and I am so p.o'd over that chick! Jeremy is trying to work to put food on the table, etc., and all she can do is bitch because it is so hard for her to handle kids alone when he is gone. Grrr, I was 22, married to a farmer, 3 kids to take care of-mostly by myself! I had to bring out coffee & home baking (that I did myself) out to my husband and the hired men, every single morning, then again in the afternoon. Then there were the lunches to be brought to whatever fields the men were working in, then huge suppers that I made for them, also driving them out to the fields. And I did it all with the 3 little kids beside me, every single minute of every single day! And every week, I would bake all of our bread and buns myself, along with a multitude of cakes, pies, and cookies. My youngest was just 9 months old, just a baby still. Then every bedtime, I would drive the kids out so they could get goodnight hugs and kisses from their Dad. I was even driving the grain truck, and unloading it when I was needed. There was a car seat for the baby, and special safety belts for the other 2 in the truck, so we were all together. If I had done it Leah's way, I guess I would have made my husband give up the farm, never baked a lick from scratch, and ran him down for not being there to help with the kids. It sure would have been so much easier to do it Leah's way! I'm sorry, she just is so bloody clueless and very, very lazy, and I just had to get this out before I went out to cut the grass. She sure ticks me off, sorry for the rant, I just could not keep it inside any longer.

• Love 17

I think she just thinks if it's longer and has more syllables, it's fancy and more classy. Just think about how long the Disney Princesses' names are.

Instead it just looks trashy.  Or like Mom didn't know how to spell.

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I am watching re-runs, when the bacon slap happened, and I am so p.o'd over that chick! Jeremy is trying to work to put food on the table, etc., and all she can do is bitch because it is so hard for her to handle kids alone when he is gone. Grrr, I was 22, married to a farmer, 3 kids to take care of-mostly by myself! I had to bring out coffee & home baking (that I did myself) out to my husband and the hired men, every single morning, then again in the afternoon. Then there were the lunches to be brought to whatever fields the men were working in, then huge suppers that I made for them, also driving them out to the fields. And I did it all with the 3 little kids beside me, every single minute of every single day! And every week, I would bake all of our bread and buns myself, along with a multitude of cakes, pies, and cookies. My youngest was just 9 months old, just a baby still. Then every bedtime, I would drive the kids out so they could get goodnight hugs and kisses from their Dad. I was even driving the grain truck, and unloading it when I was needed. There was a car seat for the baby, and special safety belts for the other 2 in the truck, so we were all together. If I had done it Leah's way, I guess I would have made my husband give up the farm, never baked a lick from scratch, and ran him down for not being there to help with the kids. It sure would have been so much easier to do it Leah's way! I'm sorry, she just is so bloody clueless and very, very lazy, and I just had to get this out before I went out to cut the grass. She sure ticks me off, sorry for the rant, I just could not keep it inside any longer.

Ree Drummond? Girl let me tell you I just love your cinnamon roll recipe!

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 21

Here's the thing--it's fine not to want a guy who works 6 days out of the week, or to want a homemaking, quiet type of woman. I'd never want to marry a guy who spent 5-6 nights a week away from home and could barely contact me, no matter how great he seemed. So I didn't. And my husband didn't want to marry someone with bottomless emotional needs, so he didn't. But you don't have the right to whine when you knew full well what you were getting.

But these people all get married and/or engaged, procreate, and KNOW what they're getting and then bitch about it endlessly and end up breaking up over things that clearly existed from day one. I'm sorry, was Javi a free-spirited, totally-not-jealous dude when he and Kail were dating, who wanted an independent career woman? Was Kailyn a warm, maternal (she is a good mom, but I mean nurturing), housewifey type who wanted armfuls of children and *suddenly* she didn't want more kids? Was Jeremy a sensitive, emotional family man whose priority was staying at home with the kids and his girl? Was Leah totally on her game, ambitious, ready to hold down the homefront and be stoic and strong? Was Jenelle NOT a fucked up, child-neglecting addict? Was Nathan NOT an abusive, alcoholic loser?

So why do they do it? Is that just the person of the moment and they have no impulse control, or do they fool themselves into thinking they're someone else, or...? What is it?

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Here's the thing--it's fine not to want a guy who works 6 days out of the week, or to want a homemaking, quiet type of woman. I'd never want to marry a guy who spent 5-6 nights a week away from home and could barely contact me, no matter how great he seemed. So I didn't. And my husband didn't want to marry someone with bottomless emotional needs, so he didn't. But you don't have the right to whine when you knew full well what you were getting. <snip>

I think this mindset is more related to their age than this particular group of people. Thinking back to when I was in my late teens/early 20's, I recall many of the people I knew in my age group thought their partners had "Some Assembly Required" stamped across their foreheads, and it was up to them to "mold" their partners into a person more suitable to them - whether in terms of their personality traits, habits, etc.. Full disclosure: even I tried that once. Didn't work out. Learned that partners are not potential "Do It Yourself" projects, in terms of taking someone with pretty obvious (and serious) flaws (or what I considered "undesirable" personality traits/habits) and turning them into the person of my dreams. Also learned love does not conquer all (insofar as my loving someone is not some magic potion with the ability to "fix" or "rescue" other people from themselves).

Hard lessons to learn, for sure. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

I think this mindset is more related to their age than this particular group of people. Thinking back to when I was in my late teens/early 20's, I recall many of the people I knew in my age group thought their partners had "Some Assembly Required" stamped across their foreheads, and it was up to them to "mold" their partners into a person more suitable to them - whether in terms of their personality traits, habits, etc.. Full disclosure: even I tried that once. Didn't work out. Learned that partners are not potential "Do It Yourself" projects, in terms of taking someone with pretty obvious (and serious) flaws (or what I considered "undesirable" personality traits/habits) and turning them into the person of my dreams. Also learned love does not conquer all (insofar as my loving someone is not some magic potion with the ability to "fix" or "rescue" other people from themselves).

So true. It's just that this particular group also loves to get engaged/married/pregnant/arrested within a 6-month span or so. MTV doesn't help, I'm sure. 

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, TwirlyGirly said:

That makes sense. More surprising to me, though, is the fact that all of these very young people wanted to be married. No one I knew at that age wanted to be married.

Edited by DangerousMinds
  • Love 5

The excessively cheery posts continue. With a photo of her doing her fake grimace-smile.

leahdawn92mtv "No one will ever have the ability to ever strip my happiness and being from me, not even myself! I keep pushing forward, and shining bright through it all! Key to success = Embracing your trials and TRIUMPHS!! Gods gots a better plan for me than I had for myself! #LYS My growth over time has not just shocked everyone else, but it spooked me at first! It's the best feeling ever! #YOUCAN @liveyourstandard ! What are you waiting for ??

What kind of creepy cult is she in? She's just repeating things she has heard. Ok I just googled "Live your Standard" and it's some "life-coaching" instagram thing. Someone on here may have pointed this out before, sorry if I missed it earlier.  There is a smorgasbord ("borgasmord" -Mason Reese) of sunny, sugary, cliché ridden inspirational quotes on there.

And it's funny how every single post has to have a kiss emoji on it. Even the new one about how much she loves her new coffee pot. Everything is kissy. Jesus.

"The only caffeine intake for me these days. My newest coffee pot, and I love it ! ? Gotta have just one cup to kick start my day. ☺️ #Loveit"

I guess mentioning the caffeine is to assure us that she doesn't drink soda now.  

• Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

That makes sense. More surprising to me, though, is the fact that all of these very young people wanted to be married. No one I knew at that age wanted to be married.

Well, it's not like the TM crowd is populated by particularly intelligent/ambitious young people. Leah, even in her younger years, never seemed to care about anything outside of having a man to take care of her. I don't think she's ever seriously considered doing anything that was independent of being a housewife and SAHM (which would be absolutely fine if she was actually good at either but she isn't). Its sad because I think in Leah's case she was never taught that there was any other ambition for a girl but to get married and have babies.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
multiple postings in one post
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/12/2016 at 6:46 PM, AhFillAck said:

Today's:

Leah seems like a fake person who wants to put on a phoney face on everything. 

I'm watching old episodes and was reading old post of what everyone was talking about.  There was one post that confirmed that Leah was a liar.  I already knew it but you know.  Some posted that Leah had posted on Twitter or Facebook something like "I'm so blessed to be spending a beautiful day with my family and husband love u Jeremy Calvert"  this is while Jeremy had changed his status to divorced and had called her out for sleeping with Robbie. Someone brought it to her attention that Jeremy wasn't even in town,  he was working. This also the woman who could never admit she was on drugs,  as we watched her nod off over and over. Her whole family seem to live in a cloud of denial. So if she really is that happy and posting positive tweets good for her, but I don't buy it.  She seems to want people think her life is perfect. I call monkey on that! 

Sorry I just watched the reunion when she screamed out monkey, monkey.  And MTV let us know that was Leah safe word lol. Her little girl should have a safe word. Remember as things fell down on her,  as Jeremy and Leah fought about in Leah's  garbage littered minivan. 

I just reread the bolded part wtf indeed ?. 

*I did the bolding

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'm getting whiffs of Cosmo Kramer and "Serenity Now" with Leah's social media posts. Like she's trying really hard to convince herself life is great when in reality she'd toss Addy to the wolves for a benzo fix.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17
(edited)

She's probably copying a few snippets from those self-help books she's allegedly reading and customizing them with her own brand of bad grammar and third grade Hillbilly Holler English thrown in. No way is she intelligent enough to think up that saccharine crap on her own. Yeah, Leah, life is just kittens and rainbows. 

Edited by Miss Chevious
Removed an extra word
  • Love 11
(edited)

People who post that sort of motivational crap are usually the ones cracking the shits on the inside.  $10 says that Leah spends half an hour on her hair and make up, half an hour on positioning and posing and then the other 13 hours of her day complaining about an ex husband/ignoring her children/reading the leghumper comments/driving while texting or all four at the same time! 

Edited by ChocolateAddict
can't spell.....
  • Love 13