Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, theghostofmtv said:

Is it true that Corey cheated on Miranda with Leah after they got married? 

Yes he did. He admitted it, and Miranda chose to forgive him, but after that Leah's interactions with them were on lock down (for obvious reasons).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, eskimo said:

Isn't she like 28 now?  Maybe time to update the thread title?

We've been campaigning this for the last 5 years (she's 29) but no to avail— Leah is eternally 23. Just like me.

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, monicageller said:

We've been campaigning this for the last 5 years (she's 29) but no to avail— Leah is eternally 23. Just like me.

I suppose it's an accomplishment that she hasn't racked up any new last names since she was 23. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

We can come up with a new thread title. I will start a thread and we can have a poll. 

Edited to add- the viewers have spoken! The thread has been renamed. Wining by a landslide “Jesus God, Leah!!” with over 50% of the vote. 

• Love 5

Leah never changes. “That was the biggest mistake, honestly. In my opinion, I just don’t want to confuse them with that. Exposing [a new guy] to my kids’ life is something that I really don’t know that I’m even open to at all.” Enter new guy that she's only been dating for a month, and she's already introduced him to the girlses, and they love him. Uh huh. I remember when Leah said the girlses loved Jason.

He sounds great on paper but the fact that he slid into the DMs of a single mom with three kids and two ex husbands makes me think he wants to be on television.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

He is very handsome. He looks like a taller version of TR Dues if I remember correctly. I am all for Leah having safe consensual fun with a handsome man who has a job (so he is not trying to mooch off of her), but why do her children have to be involved?? This I DO NOT understand. You barely know this guy. Even if he is the most decent man alive, if it just doesn't work out (because you just started dating), why let your kids get attached and possibly heart broken.

I remember how upset Addie was when Leah and Jeremy stopped hooking up. I don't know why they even let her have any idea something was going on unless they were sure they were getting back together.

• Love 7

Has anyone been following these two?? I wish I knew how to share pictures, the latest round was a painful cringefest. There is something supercringe and weird about these two, just from her posts and photos she shares, they look so posed and fake, and the KIDS being forced into all these weirdo photoshoots with their Coocoo Mom and the Jolly Green Giant.

creeptleah.jpg

Edited by UnikornRainbowz
FOUND THE CREEPY PHOTO
  • Love 3
On 2/10/2022 at 8:43 PM, UnikornRainbowz said:

Has anyone been following these two?? I wish I knew how to share pictures, the latest round was a painful cringefest. There is something supercringe and weird about these two, just from her posts and photos she shares, they look so posed and fake, and the KIDS being forced into all these weirdo photoshoots with their Coocoo Mom and the Jolly Green Giant.

I didn't know any of this but was watching the Reunion of all reunions and Leah was all coy about her man. She tries so hard to be so cool and mature. I can't help but just cringe at her. I guess she really can't help it but she's just such a simple simple woman.

• Love 3
On 9/16/2021 at 1:44 PM, Bluesky said:

This guy just earned a Master’s degree in cyber security.   Never married, no kids, good looking.   Of course Leah is all over him.  Puzzling that he contacted her.  

Not puzzling if he's looking for a little slice of...fame.  In the TM2 sneak peek when they were supposedly introducing themselves to each other, he said he attended West Point.  In reality, he went to West Point's prep school for high school graduates, but then attended Georgia Military College for two Associates degrees, followed by WVU for bachelors and masters degrees.  Nothing wrong with that, but he failed to even mention those schools to her for some reason.  He also said he worked for NASA, but he was actually an intern for four months.  Again, nothing wrong with that, but he just seemed to be embellishing certain "cool" aspects of his life and glossing over the rest.  To me, that is typical fame whore behavior.  

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaylan-mobley

• Useful 5
  • Love 2
On 3/7/2022 at 9:42 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not puzzling if he's looking for a little slice of...fame.  In the TM2 sneak peek when they were supposedly introducing themselves to each other, he said he attended West Point.  In reality, he went to West Point's prep school for high school graduates, but then attended Georgia Military College for two Associates degrees, followed by WVU for bachelors and masters degrees.  Nothing wrong with that, but he failed to even mention those schools to her for some reason.  He also said he worked for NASA, but he was actually an intern for four months.  Again, nothing wrong with that, but he just seemed to be embellishing certain "cool" aspects of his life and glossing over the rest.  To me, that is typical fame whore behavior.  

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaylan-mobley

I don’t think any other Teen Mom has had a relationship with a man with that kind of resume.   It’s even more impressive that he went to prep school for 5th year which a lot of students do who have certain skills.   Then to get two associate degrees followed by the bachelor’s degree and then a Master’s, all related to skills necessary to his goals.  That takes dedication.   
Maybe they edited it?   

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Bluesky said:

I don’t think any other Teen Mom has had a relationship with a man with that kind of resume.   It’s even more impressive that he went to prep school for 5th year which a lot of students do who have certain skills.   Then to get two associate degrees followed by the bachelor’s degree and then a Master’s, all related to skills necessary to his goals.  That takes dedication.   
Maybe they edited it?   

Having taught at that prep school, the majority of the students there were athletes who weren't at all prepared for the academic rigor of West Point but could play a sport really well.  He then either dropped out of USMAPS or decided not to attend West Point or wasn't accepted to West Point because of his grades. This is not to discount his later scholastic achievement, but attending that school is not that impressive by itself.

• Useful 6
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Fosca said:

Having taught at that prep school, the majority of the students there were athletes who weren't at all prepared for the academic rigor of West Point but could play a sport really well.  He then either dropped out of USMAPS or decided not to attend West Point or wasn't accepted to West Point because of his grades. This is not to discount his later scholastic achievement, but attending that school is not that impressive by itself.

Most of the fifth yr students are athletes at most of the prep schools. It might have been a last attempt to get in to West Point which only accepts about 10% of applicants.  Either way he achieved quite a bit.  Imagine the conversations between him and Leah about world affairs?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

This is mean but if he’s with Leah then there has to be something wrong with him lol. She’s a complete tool with tonnes of baggage and I’ve never seen anything that shows she has a good personality. Maybe she’s good in bed but he looks like he wouldn’t have trouble finding someone.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Marley said:

This is mean but if he’s with Leah then there has to be something wrong with him lol. She’s a complete tool with tonnes of baggage and I’ve never seen anything that showOther Media s she has a good personality. Maybe she’s good in bed but he looks like he wouldn’t have trouble finding someone.

Come sit by me.

I agree.

She may be nice enough, but I don't recall ever seeing her say anything that revealed any depth or any intelligence behind it. Sorry for sounding so down on her. I do hope she finds a good man, although honestly I think she did have 2 but she was just too immature and flaky to recognize it. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

Come sit by me.

I agree.

She may be nice enough, but I don't recall ever seeing her say anything that revealed any depth or any intelligence behind it. Sorry for sounding so down on her. I do hope she finds a good man, although honestly I think she did have 2 but she was just too immature and flaky to recognize it. 

Jeremy is a judgmental, bigoted douche, so I don’t blame her for that one. She shouldn’t have let Corey go, however. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Confusing story but it appears Leah is moving in to a huge house with Jaylan that he bought "for them."

They've known each other for six months.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/5033537/teen-mom-leah-messer-boyfriend-jaylan-mobley-new-home/

From that article: “We deserve this! You deserve this! I can’t wait to build, grow, and create generational wealth, legacy, and opportunities for us and our families. This is to the next chapter and really leveling up!"

————————

“I can’t wait to build generational wealth with you?” Who talks like that? Tools do. This guy is a tool, too. 

They deserve each other. Both are way too impressed with themselves.

Eta: That house also looks like something I would have seen years ago when I used to read this anti-McMansion blog. I am NOT an architect but even I recognize that entrance is too small for the size of the house. 

https://mcmansionhell.com/post/148619538551/mcmansions-101-front-entries

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

That is a riot. Guess I am glad I cruised on by here.

Who surprises someone with a house???? I mean, it's a really nice idea and all but surprise surprise?

Also, we know the word craft in these articles is less than stellar, but how is it that she sold her first home- and is now a first time homeowner?

Is she a realtor?  I mean, help a lady out here please.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

That is a riot. Guess I am glad I cruised on by here.

Who surprises someone with a house???? I mean, it's a really nice idea and all but surprise surprise?

Also, we know the word craft in these articles is less than stellar, but how is it that she sold her first home- and is now a first time homeowner?

Is she a realtor?  I mean, help a lady out here please.

A guy who is thirsty for the limelight and TM notoriety.  Their “legacy,” ya know. 

I am wholly unimpressed by him.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

It'll be funny if the shows are combined and Leah is given the boot, or if it's cancelled all together. Like what are you gonna do now? Lol

I was also thinking that this is probably a really bad time to make a move like that.  Even if she got on the combined show, the fact is that's in an effort to save the franchise.  There's still a high chance of cancelation before too long.  I thought she was smart for not buying huge expensive houses like some of the others.  Unless he paid for it all?  Because you don't surprise someone with a gift you bought with their money.   Especially after such a short time.  

• Love 6

The "Surprise, I bought us a $500,000 house" was clearly staged.  Why would she have sold her house without having another place to move to?

Their "cute meet" on the show was also staged.  Per The Ashley:

“We met through a project Jaylan did with ESPN and the Army that was filmed and captured by one of my [production assistants] in September 2020,” Leah said. “In growing my network, I followed Jaylan, and in February of this year, we connected through DMs and he asked me on a date.

Leah’s romance with Jaylan apparently began when he “slid into her DMs,” as the kiddies said. On their first date, Jaylan wowed Leah with a fancy dinner. (She’s come a long way from microwaved canned raviolis, y’all!) He then took her to a Wiz Khalifa concert.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/04/03/teen-mom-2-star-leah-messer-buys-new-home-with-boyfriend-jaylan-mobley-get-all-the-info-on-their-house-sauna-game-room-more-exclusive-details

• Useful 2

You know you’re in West Virginia when a 6,000 sq foot house is under $500,000.   Shitty landscaping, next door house is right on top of them, builder grade basic.  Imagine the pretty house they could get that’s half the size for the same price?  

Hope for her sake that the mortgage is in his name. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

So much for moving slow. This guy might be more educated and accomplished than Leah's usual, but he's nothing but buzzwords and thirst. "This is to the next chapter and really leveling up!" says the guy who approached somebody on a reality show. I hope he's an okay guy, but he seems so hungry for the limelight to me.

Edited by Evie
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 4/2/2022 at 3:11 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Confusing story but it appears Leah is moving in to a huge house with Jaylan that he bought "for them."

They've known each other for six months.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/5033537/teen-mom-leah-messer-boyfriend-jaylan-mobley-new-home/

Is the house in his name or both of them? Why would they buy a house together when they are not married or even engaged? That just seems so dumb.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 4/5/2022 at 4:31 AM, theghostofmtv said:

I feel so pathetic for saying this but I can’t help to be a little jealous lol. 

You won't be when the tabloids start reporting their messy breakup and huge fights over the house and its contents, etc.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, applewood said:

Is the house in his name or both of them? Why would they buy a house together when they are not married or even engaged? That just seems so dumb.

Per InTouch Weekly:  

According to the deed, which was recorded on March 31, 2022, Jaylan, 25, is the only person listed as owner of the home, even though he referred to the new abode as “ours” with Leah, 29, in an Instagram post the following day.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-2s-leah-messers-boyfriend-jaylan-mobley-owns-their-home

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Per InTouch Weekly:  

According to the deed, which was recorded on March 31, 2022, Jaylan, 25, is the only person listed as owner of the home, even though he referred to the new abode as “ours” with Leah, 29, in an Instagram post the following day.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-2s-leah-messers-boyfriend-jaylan-mobley-owns-their-home

Oh.ok well that sort of makes sense.  Talk is cheap  :)   $$

• Love 5
(edited)

I would normally say I know tons of people in long term serious relationships that have bought houses together....but this is Leah. This relationship will last about as long as it takes for her extensions to fall out.

I too scan the WV real estate listings, because I live in the bay area and apparently am a narcissist.

Edit: masochist. Why in the world did I write narcissist??

Edited by monagatuna
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I gotta say, I'm one of those people 🙈 My partner and I bought our house together after we'd been together 3.5 years. However, we'd also been through 2 years of my mother having cancer and passing away, and then my dad getting diagnosed with cancer and both of us caring for him for a year, so with all that I had a pretty fair idea he was sticking around! Luckily I was right, and he (finally!) proposed in February after nearly 10 years together.

All this to say: Jaylan seems like a good guy overall, but also a bit of a fame-seeker, and I don't see him and Leah staying together for more than a couple of years at most.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Jenelle tweeted clickbait that Leah is pregnant.  I never click on clickbait so I don't know if it's true or just a way for Jenelle to try to make some money.

She did look pregnant in her Instagram.

I know Leah is petite (short and small) so any little weight gain will show in photos, but she didn’t look as if she just ingested excess calories, it looked as if she was starting to show a pregnancy.

I’m always the last woman to realize when people are pregnant (if I notice a body change I assume they are just eating because that’s what I’m doing), but I thought she was pregnant. 

• Love 5
On 6/16/2022 at 8:54 AM, Faceplant said:

The twins with Corey's family. Gracie has turned into Leah circa 2010 complete with a perm and bangs.

simms family.jpg

Wow.

Ali has chubbier cheeks, but other than that, she too is a dead ringer for a makeup-less Leah (which we will never again see, thanks to tattooed eyeliner and the fact that Leah sleeps in mascara). Other than the weird fried hair, I actually don't think Gracie resembles Leah that much in this picture.

Also weird to think the girls are only 5 years younger now than Leah was when she first filmed 16 and Pregnant.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1