Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

Actually in America you go to the florist to pick out arrangements. They are the ones who know the growers, suppliers and  go to the flower market at 3 am. They deal with them every day. They make the arrangements and transport them there and set up. Most florist know a church and hotels and will guide the bride about which flowers are in season and price. Planners caterers  will often say "we do " the table arrangements for you they'll be 75. 00 then arranges with a florist and gives the florist 55.00. Sometimes when a florist arrives at the reception location  and table cloths  aren't on or table set and if you ask them to place arrangement/ candles they won't. Just worker bees there and caterer are busy with food.  I don't know how other countries work but hotels rent the venue don't make floral arrangements. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, magemaud said:

WHY is she still posting a photo of herself kissing that guy?!

And yet she’s pissed that Eric is merely “civilised” to his ex-wife for co-parenting...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

WHY is she still posting a photo of herself kissing that guy?!

And yet she’s pissed that Eric is merely “civilised” to his ex-wife for co-parenting...

That's quintessential narcissism. What applies to you does not in any way, shape or form apply to me! She basically, well, no basically about it, she told fans that her first husband was the love of her life and that they still talk every day. His mother, Alessandro's grandmother, visited her recently, and she posted photos of herself getting a facial so my guess is that they do support their grandson somehow because they obviously care about him.  It makes sense. First husband is a nice looking man who is close to her age. There's not a dreadful gap between Leida's and Eric's ages. It's just that he looks so much older, and he brings little else to the table in terms of brains, success or character. Spartan living doesn't even bother me except that he does it by default. Leida's first husband was probably much smarter [not hard to do] and could tune down to her vapid wavelength, amusing her and making her laugh. And it appears that he had money, which of course was very important to Leida! The status she can make up as she goes.

Going back to her narcissism. It's fine for her to "talk everyday" with her ex and even still love him. But Eric better not even look sideways at his ex with whom he needs to share the practical on-the-ground (same country, same town) realities of co-parenting!

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:03 AM, CSS.MD said:

Here you go! I wonder if that’s their “cash bar”

I am not a fan of a cash bar or no bar, (I have seen wedding guests with flasks at those types of weddings) but it seems fitting with Eric.  

Someone posted that Leida talks to her ex everyday (they are in different countries and have no children together, right?) and Eric is okay with that?  That is odd because Eric is civil with his ex wife whom they have to co parent children (which live in a few miles away) and Leida does not like that. 

I don't think much of Eric so defending him is hard but his life will be hell every time he has to give time or money toward his children...oh well.  See what happens when you don't talk about the important stuff properly? LOL.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Someone posted that Leida talks to her ex everyday (they are in different countries and have no children together, right?) 

I thought ex husband lived in Japan and was Allessandro’s Father? 

• Love 1

She says that Ahliss's father is her best friend and that they talk everyday and that he talks to his kid everyday (sunshine , rainbows, and unicorns.....nothing to see here).  I personally don't believe that ; I thought her ex husband , Daniel, is the one that spilled lots of bad stuff about her online.  He should totally try to get custody.  She also said that Eric is TOTALLY okay with her talking to and about how wonderful her 1st wedding was and how wonderful her ex is.  Sure, Jan.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I don't know why I was under the impression that her ex husband and her son's father were not the same person....

Maybe because of the name on her tattoo? It seems as if they were in Japan but we have the Indonesian wedding scenes. My guess is that like a lot of Filipina workers in Japan Leida got pregnant but being a "beauty queen" the father went along when the shotgun got pulled out for the wedding

• Love 1

I seem to recall her saying something like she was married for two years and that “it didn’t work out but that it had resulted in Alessandro”, so that it was a good thing. But yes, vastly conflicting stories from her and her ex about their present relationship and I’m still seeing two different wedding photos which are both reported to be her first wedding. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

She was married to Daniel.  They lived in Japan. They had Alessandro together.  After they were divorced (?)  she had an affair with a married man.  She told him she was pregnant to get him to leave his wife (she wasn't).  He stayed with his wife and when this show came out, the wife and Ledia had an online spat.  I think the ex-husband and the ex- married b/f both have said bad things about her online (If I remember correctly- one or both went on reddit to blast her)

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

She was married to Daniel.  They lived in Japan. They had Alessandro together.  After they were divorced (?)  she had an affair with a married man.  She told him she was pregnant to get him to leave his wife (she wasn't).  He stayed with his wife and when this show came out, the wife and Ledia had an online spat.  I think the ex-husband and the ex- married b/f both have said bad things about her online (If I remember correctly- one or both went on reddit to blast her)

Thanks.  That must be what I'm remembering.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, funky-rat said:

Thanks.  That must be what I'm remembering.

Also, Leida is not a reliable source. So, if she says that it's hearts, moons and stars with her ex, that doesn't mean a thing. If she says that they split up because of their families didn't get along, that could translate into maybe they split up because he thought she was psycho.  Her ex MIL did visit but that's certainly to make nice for the sake of her grandson.

Her ex-husband may not want to hear from her anymore than her ex-boyfriend (the married Japanese guy). Although she might well be hung up on her ex husband. Whether she is or not, seems like a dumb thing to say considering she now has another husband.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Why does she always wear maternity looking clothing? Even in that weird photo above with the tiara, she's in a loose blousy schmata, what's she hiding? Certainly not her virginity, or her dignity...

I would guess that she is no longer in the running for Mrs Indonesia and can always play the because of modesty card.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

That's quintessential narcissism. What applies to you does not in any way, shape or form apply to me! She basically, well, no basically about it, she told fans that her first husband was the love of her life and that they still talk every day. His mother, Alessandro's grandmother, visited her recently, and she posted photos of herself getting a facial so my guess is that they do support their grandson somehow because they obviously care about him.  It makes sense.

But Alessndro’s grandmother isn’t like going to the salon with her as a “girl’s day out” thing right?

Because it wouldn’t make sense for them to be THAT chummy! (Beyond looking after the grandchild.)

Because I thought she said she and the ex-husband get along just fine, it’s just that the families don’t like each other. She made it out like a “Romeo & Juliet” situation. 🤢🤮

Willy’s lamest tragedy, if you ask me.

But then there’s the child that ties them together. Well, why divorce then? (If they still like each other so much that they talk everyday despite the infidelity in Japan.) Just live away from the feuding extended families and raise your children if the grandparents are so involved, they’ll keep mixing for as long as they’re alive anyway.

It doesn’t add up (except for the part where the grandparents care about the grandson—that’s only natural).

That woman is up to no good marrying an American that even I can tell (and I’m usually terrible at detecting “bad chemistry” and such) she isn’t that into.

5 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Also, Leida is not a reliable source.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

I love how she’s all like, “yes, US$ 300K is in fact IDR 4,000,000,000 LMAO with 9 zeros, that’s my story I’m sticking to it!” tho... 😂🍿🤣

I want to see her try to enroll into an American med school too just to prove, “I’m not trying to establish a thirsty Kardashian/Real Housewives type career here in America, I PROMISSSSSE...” 🥤

Edited by CSS.MD
Strikethrough bit... ☝🏼
  • Love 3

What th Hell was she doing with her eye in the car when she was telling deadbeat dad  what she had to have in order to be happy?  She has not one  redeeming quality.

The florist looks like she works out of her home so she's already out the white roses to show them.   Did she really think a florist was going to fill that 1960  elks club with flowers for $400.?  OH I forgot about Party City . Didn't she buy a candy bar at the airport for a couple of bucks and do some simple math to figure  how much things cost in the states?  A florists in my area wouldn't even deliver $ 400 of wedding flowers, you'd pick  them up .  Wedding work is labor intensive. Why did she bring the little boy with her, she doesn't give a damn about him or wouldn't expose him to such a grifter much like she is.  Wonder who paid for boudoir photos? So very tasteless. 

CSS.MD  I really like your bride/ groom drawing. 

I've  had to reload 10 times typing this sorry again about lack on any sense.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

What th Hell was she doing with her eye in the car when she was telling deadbeat dad  what she had to have in order to be happy?  She has not one  redeeming quality.

The florist looks like she works out of her home so she's already out the white roses to show them.   Did she really think a florist was going to fill that 1960  elks club with flowers for $400.?  OH I forgot about Party City . Didn't she buy a candy bar at the airport for a couple of bucks and do some simple math to figure  how much things cost in the states?  A florists in my area wouldn't even deliver $ 400 of wedding flowers, you'd pick  them up .  Wedding work is labor intensive. Why did she bring the little boy with her, she doesn't give a damn about him or wouldn't expose him to such a grifter much like she is.  Wonder who paid for boudoir photos? So very tasteless. 

CSS.MD  I really like your bride/ groom drawing. 

I've  had to reload 10 times typing this sorry again about lack on any sense.

Thank you for your kind words! 💛✨

Re: Who paid for the boudoir photos? IDK, but the nicer promotional material for their company (I’m still not sure what business they run) seem to have been taken in Jakarta? (Those dollars go a longer way down here!) Someone upthread said the boudoir photos at one point involved an American flag and perhaps the boudoir ones were taken in the US.

But yeah, it’s kind of icky that you would purchase a such a narcissistic service like that and then complain about child support... 🤨 SMDH. 😒

About the “she has no redeeming qualities” thing, I was thinking about that this morning too...

I find it very odd, with the fact that they’re actually already married AND the fact that producers like to stir up drama and this BS is scripted anyway, Leida is over-teh-top evil.

I doubt the “there is no child support in Indonesia” drama was started by TLC producers (because they’d Google the laws in Indonesia first, wouldn’t they—it’s ridiculous, although I can see Leida telling them and Eric that and TLC didn’t do their homework and fact-check).

Or TLC asked her for drama, and she just copied “sinetron” (crappy Indonesian soap operas) antagonists, so maaaaybe it’s fake but she’s just not very creative (zero nuance in her “character”) and she’s just a bad actress?

But then her surprise at being catfished (shock at what he did for a living) and how much he earned seemed genuine...

And I don’t see Eric as a sophisticated/resourceful catfish (you’d have to be pretty dumb to fall for any claim that he’s financially secure from him).

I still think she’s a covert gold-digger pretending to be wealthy to throw men off. And I don’t believe Eric was ever “comfortable” because he seems inexperienced with the whole gold-digger scheming—some men know how to detect a gold-digger from miles away, and Eric is clueless which leads me to think this is his first time dealing with one. Hey there’s always a first time for everything!

Ugh, end of thinking-out-loud for today!

• Love 5

A few quick thoughts before I forget.

Does anyone else here follow the CDAN blog or listed to the podcast?

A while ago, Enty Lawyer did this episode: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cdan-podcast-74-22973939

He said something about some of the better channels vetting reality TV participants (doing background checks, psych evaluations, et cetera—he cited one case where someone on a dating show ended up murdering another contestant). IIRC, TLC was not one of the channels he mentioned to be good with vetting.

In his most recent episode (https://www.patreon.com/posts/cdan-podcast-85-23193806), Enty (who lives in LA) says he only enjoys two of the Real Housewives francisé (Dallas and IIRC NYC). He said he doesn’t watch the Beverly Hills edition because he knows some of those ladies personally and so he knows when teh stuff is full of sh-t, basically.

I can relate to that!

That’s how I feel about 90DF... I enjoyed the other stuff until an Indonesian came along and I know every single lie and exaggeration she makes, and it’s more frustrating than entertainment.

I wish more international viewers would come sign-up to this forum, I’d love to see how they see their own country’s people on the show... I’m curious.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

. . . —he cited one case where someone on a dating show ended up murdering another contestant).

This may be referring to Rodney Alcala.  He was on "The Dating Game," and actually won a date with the bachelorette who had three men to choose from - sight unseen.  He was charming enough to win the date, but after they spent a little bit of time together, she refused to go out with him because she found him "creepy."  His murder spree started after that and a criminal profiler said that the rejection may have triggered him.  

• Love 1

This conversation from tonight's episode is priceless:

LEIDA: It’s really hard because … I don’t want to feel like I’m forcing myself just because I want to be here and then I’m gonna have to get married with you and then I’m gonna regret it. (There it is. One of the most honest admissions we’ve had on 90DF! She’s forcing herself to marry him because she wants to be in the US!!!!)

ERIC (breathing through his mouth): What is the problem?  (Holy sh*t, Dude, she just spelled out what the problem was quite clearly. Is English your second language, too?)

LEIDA: You’re life is my **** problem right now.

ERIC: Why? What is wrong with it? (What do you want, a list? Can you say ‘air couch’?)

LEIDA: I feel like I’m forcing myself to get married with you because I don’t want to leave this country because I have a lot of opportunity to pursue my medical career here. (There ya go, Eric. She just said it TWICE. On camera. For the world to hear.  What she doesn’t understand is that if she wants any of those things in this country, it’s going to take some hard work! And, Eric can barely take care of himself, let alone help put his wife through school!)

ERIC: Was this about the Green Card or was this about me? (Dude still hasn’t figured it out yet!)

LONG PAUSE.

ERIC (still breathing through his mouth): Do you love me or not?

LEIDA: (Figuring out she needs to toss him a bone so she doesn’t lose her ride): I do love you, but---

(BTW, at another point, Eric says, “I’ve always been honest with you.” You mean, except when you completely misrepresented your lifestyle? Did you see the look of shock when you brought her into that hovel? Did you tell her that you lived out of your car? Did you tell her that you were a drunk? Unemployed? Etc. Other than that stuff…)

• Love 9

There was an extended preview on 90 day tea IG . She wants him to giv eup his parental rights.  Tasha commented that she saw the clip and was shaking so bad she had to leave work.  At least Eric tells her no and that it's morally wrong and that he would never ask that of her (he's probably scared of jail time but at least he said the words he did).  He then tells her it's over and walks off.  We know that this relationship continues b/c she's still here, but that should have been the end.  Eric should have said buh bye and called immigration on her. They were married at that point (in Indonesia) so I don't what could have been done but she didn't have a green card?  I love how Ledia is trying anything to trash Tasha online and she can't really come up with much other than she called her mom bitchy and bought an Alexa with some money a fan gave her.  Sue, Ledia , Tasha looks SOOOO bad.  Um, you are on tv asking a man to giv eup parental rights to his children so you can have an extra $1000 a month on top of med school tuition. Plus leaking Tasha's medical records , plus gossip floating around that you killed 2 people while racing your car, plus all the other awful stuff out there about you.  #free Ahless!!!!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

There was an extended preview on 90 day tea IG . She wants him to giv eup his parental rights.  Tasha commented that she saw the clip and was shaking so bad she had to leave work.  At least Eric tells her no and that it's morally wrong and that he would never ask that of her (he's probably scared of jail time but at least he said the words he did).  He then tells her it's over and walks off.  We know that this relationship continues b/c she's still here, but that should have been the end.  Eric should have said buh bye and called immigration on her. They were married at that point (in Indonesia) so I don't what could have been done but she didn't have a green card?  I love how Ledia is trying anything to trash Tasha online and she can't really come up with much other than she called her mom bitchy and bought an Alexa with some money a fan gave her.  Sue, Ledia , Tasha looks SOOOO bad.  Um, you are on tv asking a man to giv eup parental rights to his children so you can have an extra $1000 a month on top of med school tuition. Plus leaking Tasha's medical records , plus gossip floating around that you killed 2 people while racing your car, plus all the other awful stuff out there about you.  #free Ahless!!!!

Leida is so fucking evil. WTF is wrong with Eric?!

I hope the live chat actually unlocks tonight. I had to go to a different forum last week and it just wasn't the same.

• Love 4
On 12/5/2018 at 12:03 AM, CSS.MD said:

EEEEEUUUUUWWWWWW DR. LEIDA NEEDS A COOTIE SHOT!!!! (And a Green Card!)

C321A583-0456-4359-A90C-15639BAB1618.jpeg

Thank you!!!! 💛✨

Something I forgot to mention (but remembered when @Raja mentioned it on the episode thread) was that in Indonesian culture (depending on your system of belief or ethnic group) most see the wedding as the bride’s family’s responsibility to pay for.

I think for the Javanese, it’s the bride’s responsibility. (IDK what Leida is.)

Same in the USA usually, but not for a 2nd wedding.  For a second wedding you're usually "on your own".  What about there? 2nd, 3rd, 4th wedding, is there a cut-off?

• Love 2

Why does Leida target Tasha so much?

At 19–20, she’s not even a recipient of that bane-of-her-existence child support she’s so fixated upon.

If anything Tasha was sort of sopporting her dad.

I wonder if she’s jealous because Tasha’s so good at cosplaying she’s made a business/side-hustle out of it, and she’s just a wannabe.

• Love 6

If she hasn't figured it out yet.  Tasha was paying half the rent.  Now Eric is paying full rent so he has even less to spend on her, HAHA. And according to Tasha , Eric and she beast are still in the flea hole apartment. I do think she is jealous of Tasha, and Tasha is the only daughter who will speak up and out against her.  I hope Eric's ex wife will seek full custody with no visitation (that environment is NOT good for the minor daughter) and he will still have to pay child support.

• Love 10

So here’s what I think based on the timeline:

They’ve been married since December 2017, right?

My guess is they we’re married under Indonesian law only.

Eric came to Indonesia to marry her, lived with her family in Jakarta (thinking they’re living the “luxury lifestyle” over here because apparently, in addition to never Googling “child support in Indonesia”, he also never downloaded currency converter app on his phone).

At this point (after marrying, after the fact) Leida has never been to WI and has no idea how Eric’s living in the US (although I’m sure at this point she already knows being middle class, she won’t have the maids/chauffeurs—but she’s already scheming to make this a drama talking point for 90DF).

In June 2018 they film 90DF (it’s probably genuinly the first time she has seen Eric’s real lifestyle, and her family travel with her because that’s what Indonesians do, they call it “mengantar”, they take their daughter over there and bid farewell—this says little about their wealth or maintaining “standards” to ensure their daughter is living it “proper”).

Hence them not attending any American for-the-cameras wedding. They ALREADY HAD an Indonesian wedding.

Legit K-1 process, ingenuine love (I think the shock at Eric’s lifestyle, child support spats, “are you only with me for a green card” drama are all real).

On the no-spoiler threads and YouTube comments, people are saying, “JUST LEAVE HER AND SEND HER BACK TO INDONESIA!”

But they’re already married under Indonesian law by June 2018? He’d have to divorce her to leave her.

• Love 6

CSS.MD, you are a wealth of Indonesian information! Thank you so much!  So, question. If they're already married by Indonesian law, WHY would the dumbass have to divorce her to leave her?  I'm confused.  Her smarmy ass is here in the US.  Why couldn't he just send her back to Indonesia and be done with it?  I mean, who cares what Indonesian law says here in Wisconsin??  Of course,he may be waaaayyyy too dumb to kick her to the curb but that's another story!

Edited by goofygirl
As usual, typing!
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

CSS.MD, you are a wealth of Indonesian information! Thank you so much!  So, question. If they're already married by Indonesian law, WHY would the dumbass have to divorce her to leave her?  I'm confused.  Her smarmy ass is here in the US.  Why couldn't he just send her back to Indonesia and be done with it?  I mean, who cares what Indonesian law says here in Wisconsin??  Of course,he may be waaaayyyy too dumb to kick her to the curb but that's another story!

Thank you, but I don’t actually know that they were married by Indonesian law (that was just a guess/theory of what I though happened—I haven’t seen any marriage certificates/court documents, that was a guess based on info that they’d been married since December last year).

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Hey for twenty bucks you can get a personalized video from Eric and Leida.  Wonder how many of those they have to sell to cover Tasha’a half of the rent?

https://www.cameo.com/ericandleida

No thanks. I have better things to do with my hard-earned pay. Like buy Cheetos.

• Love 3

Ledia does have a few fans; there are people that defend her on the gossip IG's.  But being a fan on IG doesn't equate to sending her flowers.  I don't think that happened except in Ledia's head.  Basically this witch needs some medication.  Eric and her both say that AHLESS is getting threats, but I don't believe it. 1.  He's the most likable in their situation and seems like an okay kid and 2.  I've only seen people say that they feel bad that he has satan as his mother and he needs to go back to his grandparents in Indonesia.  I think they made up the AHLESS threats for sympathy.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, AZChristian said:

This may be referring to Rodney Alcala.  He was on "The Dating Game," and actually won a date with the bachelorette who had three men to choose from - sight unseen.  He was charming enough to win the date, but after they spent a little bit of time together, she refused to go out with him because she found him "creepy."  His murder spree started after that and a criminal profiler said that the rejection may have triggered him.  

Enty cited a more recent case (about a decade ago) so I Googled "reality TV show murder", and got this result: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jasmine_Fiore (2009).

Enty said said the channels got better about doing background checks because they lose SERIOUS money when/if things go south.

At about minute 17:00-ish of the podcast, Enty explains that they had to cancel the show AFTER the WHOLE thing had been filmed because of the murder: https://www.patreon.com/posts/cdan-podcast-74-22973939

It's kind of like how TLC might've not known about Ricky's scam or Leida/Eric already having been married in Indonesia, except TLC didn't do anything about it.

One of these days, one of these couples are going to investigated by immigration officials and TLC is going to regret keeping these people on air (I mean seriously, think about it, we're essentially watching an Indonesian citizen on K-1 visa coerce an American citizen to break the law by ditching his court-ordered child support obligations—and this is supposed to be documentary-style non-fiction TV). Eh.

22 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

LEIDA: It’s really hard because … I don’t want to feel like I’m forcing myself just because I want to be here and then I’m gonna have to get married with you and then I’m gonna regret it. (There it is. One of the most honest admissions we’ve had on 90DF! She’s forcing herself to marry him because she wants to be in the US!!!!)

The thing is, though, I still think she's technically lying. LMAO.

(Because I think she's come to America to try and be a "Real Housewives" type, hence the tall tales about being from a "well-respected, wealthy family". If her ulterior motives were REALLY to further a medical career, I think she'd cover it up with something else, like IDK, pretend to actually LOVE Eric, perhaps? LOL.)

If she really wanted a medical career, why not just apply for med school? Wouldn't one thing lead to another (an internship, and so on) and eventually a chance to work as a doctor in America? Why marry a man who can't even help out with your tuition?

BS, BS, BS.

14 hours ago, Honey said:

Same in the USA usually, but not for a 2nd wedding.  For a second wedding you're usually "on your own".  What about there? 2nd, 3rd, 4th wedding, is there a cut-off?

IDK if there's even an unspoken rule for it, @Honey.

Until recently divorce was taboo. My parents were married for nearly 35 years (after the marriage had gone sour by the first decade) before my parents finally had the big fight that led to a separation. This happened only last year. And they're not even legally divorced, they're just separated (with my mother living in my maternal grandparents' house).

9 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

After tonight's episode , Ledia either should get off the internet for a while or prepare herself for a whole new level of backlash.   She really came off terrible.  It's not editing ; it's just that she's a horrible person.

I honestly think she NEVER saw any of this coming.

She probably thought if she had any "haterz", it would be from people who are "just jealous because she's rich."

(Uhm, no, Leida, I think my life is better than yours and I still think you're an legitimate a-hole.)

I think she thinks she's so fabulous she can get away with anything—I think one would have to be pretty narcissistic to behave the way she has on the show, only someone who seriously thinks very highly of themselves could possibly think they could behave as appallingly as she has and think people wold still love her! She's delusional... Most realistic people understand that you need to be kind in order for people to like you, that's why people try to be nice and likeable.

She doesn't seem to have the self-awareness to understand that people may dislike her for reasons other than "envy" or "your just jelas becaz I have more YouTube subs than yew" (such as: you're an a-hole and you exaggerate and lie a lot, and you're a terrible representation of Indonesians).

3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Ledia does have a few fans; there are people that defend her on the gossip IG's.  But being a fan on IG doesn't equate to sending her flowers.  I don't think that happened except in Ledia's head.  Basically this witch needs some medication.  Eric and her both say that AHLESS is getting threats, but I don't believe it. 1.  He's the most likable in their situation and seems like an okay kid and 2.  I've only seen people say that they feel bad that he has satan as his mother and he needs to go back to his grandparents in Indonesia.  I think they made up the AHLESS threats for sympathy.

Are we sure those aren't her sock-puppets? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Just kidding. I couldn't help myself.

No, but out of all the YouTube comments about her that aren't negative:

• I saw one (ONE!) written by an Indonesian (male name) who basically said, "but her father did offer money!" (I think this is an Indonesian who just feels proud that for once, the American isn't the wealthier side... It's sad. IDK how I feel about those kind of "fans", as I think they're projecting rather than having drunk the "Leida is fabulous" Kool-Aid, but I feel bad for them.)
  • The rest of it were neutral, mostly, "Eric catfished her/misled her."

I also agree the threats against Alessandro are bogus, the LAST PERSON I'd ever insult or pick on would be him. Personally, he's off-limits to me (I think most of us are decent enough civilised human beings to understand that—I think it's despicable that they'd use that child as a "human shield", tho).

• Love 3

I think it's funny tho that TLC UK titled this video "Will Leida Leave Her Rich & Fabulous Lifestyle Behind To Marry Eric? | 90 Day Fiancé", to me it reads like more like shade because "Expectations vs. Reality". LMAOOOOOOOO:

I've said this on the episode thread already, but:

Her family looks like they could EASILY BE MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOURS!

(I'm upper-middle class, I'm NOT "Crazy Rich Asians"! The way Leida talks about her old life in Jakarta makes herself out like she's a regular on Indonesian Tatler or something.)

I showed my Indonesian girlfriends Leida/Aya's YouTube channel, and one of my Indonesian friends (who doesn't watch the show) said that her accent when she speaks Indonesian doesn't sound at all like someone who's "up there" or lives in a "nice neighbourhood" like she claims on the show (which is why I freaked out initially, because based on what my friends pointed out to me, I figured she might have some "preman"/Indonesian thug friends—I mean all the reality checks are ruining her reality TV dreams, so who knows what she might’ve done in retaliation, the woman has a temper).

Thankfully I joined this forum and learned that she’s like that to EVERYONE (from Tasha’s friends to anyone who questions her online).

I'm baffled.

Edited by CSS.MD
Clarity.
  • Love 5
52 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

The thing is, though, I still think she's technically lying. LMAO.

(Because I think she's come to America to try and be a "Real Housewives" type, hence the tall tales about being from a "well-respected, wealthy family". If her ulterior motives were REALLY to further a medical career, I think she'd cover it up with something else, like IDK, pretend to actually LOVE Eric, perhaps? LOL.)

If she really wanted a medical career, why not just apply for med school? Wouldn't one thing lead to another (an internship, and so on) and eventually a chance to work as a doctor in America? Why marry a man who can't even help out with your tuition?

BS, BS, BS.

I

In the words of Devar (from another season), "Most definitely." 

Leida is deluding herself if she thinks she is going to be a doctor here. For one thing, that would require DISCIPLINE! Like, major discipline. Even if Eric had the money, she would have to be accepted.  And, then even smart people have to study day and night. My brother's friend who went through med school used to talk about falling asleep standing up when he was completing his internship. He was that tired! Just don't see her as having that kind of stamina and fortitude.... emotional or otherwise.

I have to laugh when Eric keeps telling her that he will get these things for her "in time." Eric could work for 100 years and never have enough money to get her the things she wants. Christmas 2019, he's going to be like, "Look, honey, I saved up and I bought you this chair!  It's not inflatable. I'll buy you a matching one next year."

Almost kind of sad seeing how hard she fought for that hovel. Great, Leida. Now you have it all to yourself. You can vacuum it and catch your own mice and feel darned proud!

This plan of hers is not very well thought out. It's going to fizzle big time after the hoopla from the show dies down and she's still stuck staring at the crease in Eric's forehead every morning while she's sipping her coffee and reading about the latest escapades of the Hitler youth in the local newspaper. Gotta love Wisconsin!

• Love 7

I honestly believe that Eric is the gold digger in his relationship with Leida.  I think he has turned on his daughter to keep Leida happy because he wants to have a doctor wife and live a nice life off of his wife's doctor income.  Neither are in love with each other.  Both provide a benefit for each other.  She gets to move to America and get paid more money to be a doctor and he gets to benefit off of his wife's pay.  He knows that once she starts working and getting paid a good doctor's salary, she will want to live lavishly and he will too.  That's why he kept talking about how rich her family was.  He was definitely impressed by their lifestyle.  His daughter has exposed him for the bum that he is by living in his car to not have to pay bills.  Then when he does get a place, it's to live with his daughter and split the bills 50/50.  He has no real intention of supporting Leida and her son.  He's waiting patiently for her money to kick in so he can live nice.

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, RealityFeen said:

I honestly believe that Eric is the gold digger in his relationship with Leida.  I think he has turned on his daughter to keep Leida happy because he wants to have a doctor wife and live a nice life off of his wife's doctor income.  Neither are in love with each other.  Both provide a benefit for each other.  She gets to move to America and get paid more money to be a doctor and he gets to benefit off of his wife's pay.  He knows that once she starts working and getting paid a good doctor's salary, she will want to live lavishly and he will too.  That's why he kept talking about how rich her family was.  He was definitely impressed by their lifestyle.  His daughter has exposed him for the bum that he is by living in his car to not have to pay bills.  Then when he does get a place, it's to live with his daughter and split the bills 50/50.  He has no real intention of supporting Leida and her son.  He's waiting patiently for her money to kick in so he can live nice.

Does he really think she'll make it through med school and residency? 'Cause I sure don't. And that's a pretty long time to wait for the money to roll in and if she does make it through, she's clearly just going to bounce at that point anyway.

• Love 21

Does he really think she'll make it through med school and residency? 'Cause I sure don't. And that's a pretty long time to wait for the money to roll in and if she does make it through, she's clearly just going to bounce at that point anyway.

Even if she could, someone has to pay for that. Medical school is expensive. She is going to have to take out several hundred thousand dollars worth of loans which will take forever to pay back. There is no gold here to be dug by anyone.

• Love 11

Yes, I believe he does think she's going to make it.  It's Eric we are talking about here.  He was just living out of his car not very long ago.  Yes, she will probably try to leave him once the money starts rolling in but I think he' s taking the risk anyway.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealityFeen said:

Yes, I believe he does think she's going to make it.  It's Eric we are talking about here.  He was just living out of his car not very long ago.  Yes, she will probably try to leave him once the money starts rolling in but I think he' s taking the risk anyway.

I don't think she probably told him that she has to do a lot more work that costs money in order to be a doctor here.  She probably told him that she can seamlessly become a doctor once ovver here and he's seeing money signs.  He doesn't realize..... and I honestly don't see her becoming a doctor in the states at this point.  She's leaked Tasha's medical records online and is offering video proof through this show that she is an awful human being.  Do they live anywhere near a med school?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RealityFeen said:

Leida's so far removed from being a doctor that I never even considered the fact that Eric probably anticipates it actually coming about! I've noticed that Leida just kind of refers to herself as a medical doctor without ever mentioning what type of degrees she has or what institutions awarded them to her. She may not even have what would be considered the equivalent of an undergraduate degree here in the U.S. -- especially given her penchant for lying! Eric may be so dense as to think that it's just a matter of applying for the proper license, kind of the way they would apply for her work permit and other visas.  That's really funny to think about because he's really off if he thinks that.

My guess is that she would have undergraduate work to complete before even thinking about applying for medical school! And then there's the MCAT's. Then there's the fact that any admissions committee that does a quick google of her name would be appropriately horrified. Oh, and then there's money. It takes lots of it.

I'm not even sure what job Leida would be qualified to take in the United States. Even Whole Foods might give her a hard no due to her temperament. 

That's so funny, Eric thinking he could live off of her! For some reason, I keep thinking of Gomer Pyle, "Surprise, surprise, surprise." 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 14

She thought he was older and established and had money......he thought she would instantly become a doctor and help him buy a house.  The actual turn of events could not have happened to two such nicer people.  Enjoy your lives, booholes!  I honestly hope that AHHLESSS's grandparents or dad step in and remove him from such an ill environment and take him back overseas where he will get love and attention from people that want him.

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I don't think she probably told him that she has to do a lot more work that costs money in order to be a doctor here.  She probably told him that she can seamlessly become a doctor once ovver here and he's seeing money signs.  He doesn't realize..... and I honestly don't see her becoming a doctor in the states at this point.  She's leaked Tasha's medical records online and is offering video proof through this show that she is an awful human being.  Do they live anywhere near a med school?

What??

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Spike said:

Well he probably doesn’t have a lot to choose from considering his appearance, personality, and income.

I was about to say - water finds its own level. Eric is bringing very little to the table.

She's leaked Tasha's medical records online 

Yeah, I'd think setting a precedent of violating HIPAA would disqualify you from practicing medicine, but I'm not a doctor.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

What??

Ledia she beast was on a mission to smear Tasha online over the course of this season.  She posted Tasha's medical records on her IG or Facebook and then deleted it.  She probably stole them from Tasha's room or something.   I don't know if she was trying to show that Tasha got a cold from being "dirty"; it was really stupid.  But then Ledia is really stupid.  I didn't see it but just from what others have said about it , it didn't show anything other than Tasha had mono .  I have no idea what she was trying to prove. Her step daughter had mono? That dirty girl? petty and dumb, but it keeps Ledia from ever being a doctor here then I'm glad her own stupid actions have condemned her to that.

• Love 15