Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, IvySpice said:

Sure, there are wealthy people with subtle good taste. But that's clearly not Leida! Those people don't tell TV cameras how rich their families are and how they live in luxury. Do we seriously think Leida is some kind of classy Barbara Bush type who privately treasures Grandmother's good silver, or the "millionaire next door" who stays in the starter home for 30 years while building a seven-figure mutual fund? No. People who brag about how their first wedding was at a 5-star hotel, they grew up with an army of chefs and maids, etc., find a way to display that wealth if it's real. My conclusion is that Leida's is not real.

When she showed the florist her very extravagant floral arrangements from first wedding!  Yea, subtle wealthy person.

hahahahahaha!  

The florist was laughing inside thinking.  Surrrre, Hun!  Maybe with fake flowers and 30 .........40% off Hobby Lobby coupons! Start clipping! 

Their storyline is lies.  Leida settled in too quickly and we all know she has some money to spend.  This show doesn’t like for the foreigners to spend their own money on camera.

Then on their wedding episodes most have really nice weddings. 

Leida will have those huge floral arrangements at her wedding.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Beyond disgusting? So what does a Hoarders flattened cat carcass found amongst rotting food rate as, if clothes on the floor is so gross that 'disgusting' is a vast understatement?

No! You must never mention the sail cats! That is a deep dark, repressed memory that I stuck in the corners of my reality tv mind. That was the final episode of Hoarders that I ever watched. I was literally sick after watching.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

The tax free things is true but only im certain states like Florida. Just a few states give a full exemption. Some just apply it to 25000 or 50000 of the value of the house. Are you In Fl by chance?

Also, and unrelated. I had a friend from Brazil.  She was an exchange student. She added e to words. My 2 friends from Portugal did not. It must have something to do with Brazilian Portuguese.

I got curious and looked it up.  No, I am not in Florida.  They are so generous here, though!  Everyone gets a discount and house can be any value.  Very few didn’t give much exemption or required too much disability to qualify. Sad for our disabled  vets, really.

When I was in Brazil I didn’t notice anyone doing the ‘ee’ thingie. It is so funny your friend does it, too.  We are never going to forget Larissa.

Unrelated as well....I’ve never been to Portugal. When I did my Ancestry Test it came back as 40% Portugal!  

Hahaahahah!  I was so shocked.  Maybe if I start adding ‘ee’ to my words I will feel.....Portuguese! 🇵🇹💕‼️

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

No! You must never mention the sail cats! That is a deep dark, repressed memory that I stuck in the corners of my reality tv mind. That was the final episode of Hoarders that I ever watched. I was literally sick after watching.

Did anyone watch last  week?  As I was channel surfing I came across a Hoarders episode.  They lifted a bed and it was full of live rats.   They all came running out. (Or, some small animals). I changed the channel so fast.  Omg!  I wanted to puke. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, jumper sage said:

True but if she is on the lease she is liable for the apartment.  I would not put it past her father to abscond without paying anything.

Here is the other side of the coin:  My dad never argued about child support and willingly paid for all our sports, entertainment and expenses.  He was on time with cash every Saturday morning.  He also never wanted a decree for visitation.  We did move down the street from him and would come and go when he wasn't home.  He would pay any amount of money not to have to deal with us.  Mom's rules were set in concrete and he would back her to the hilt.  Best divorce ever.

The best thing for her to do is to go to the leasing office, and tell them she is breaking her lease, she'll take the hit for not giving notice, and most likely forfeit the last month's rent and/or the security deposit she paid, but if Eric's name is not also on the lease, and he can't qualify for his own lease to rent the apartment (because of bad credit or income requirements),  the leasing company will probably start eviction proceedings.  To me it would be so worth it to take the hit on that money, just to get the last laugh.

My ex-husband and I handles things like your parents did.  We kept things just between the 2 of us, never got the court involved.  He paid me more than he had to pay, every single month without fail, he also paid for her insurance, and anything extra she needed for school, like her trips abroad with the school groups.  He kept paying until she was done with college,  and he also paid for college.  We were very friendly, and still spent most holidays together, I also stayed with him, and cared for him after he had a major surgery.  Our daughter is 28 now, and very well adjusted because we acted like adults, and not fighting toddlers.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

My entire post has disappeared. Does anyone see it? I was really proud of it. Especially my thoughts on Leida and Debbie and Coltee.

I see your post, it's behind the couch.  Hee.

It bugs me so much when Leida says "If I find out you didn't tell me everything, you're gonna be in big trouble"  I can't believe that Eric takes that shit.  She must give the best head in the world, there is no other explanation.

Sorry for the visual of that guys.

Edited by Honey
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I'm too mad at Bride of ISIS and GI Garbage to write a full recap or their sordid vortex of evil, they make my blood boil and steam come out of my ears like a pressure cooker.

They certainly are a vortex of evil. I join you in outrage.

20181211_044541.jpg

• Love 3

Major Bigtime, the only person shown who was "irrational and screams" re: Larissa and Coltee, was Cousin It,  I mean John. Any man foaming at the mouth with foul language towards any woman,  let alone a family member's fiancee, is waaaay out of bounds and deserves a swift beat-down. In addition, Mother Colt is showing more and more "Nature,  red in tooth and claw."

For someone so vocally obsessed with "my son," Steven sure doesn't give a rat's arse about Baby Richie's nourishment, bonding with his mother, safety, or any other newborn's needs. Steven is psychologically damaged and dangerously ignorant. Olga, a Russian orphan FGS, is far better prepared for and knowledgeable about her parental responsibilities.

A nineteen-year-old male in the military and based in the US has his room and board quite well taken care of. A nineteen-year-old female booted out of her HOME by her own father,  by BLOOD, for a foreign grifter is a completely different being. Eric the Cold has for all intents and purposes disowned the disheartened Tasha. And have people looked at rents lately?!

I'm starting to like Jamaican Jay and Blondie,  but he needs not to get married so young. 

Nor does Asuelu-ends-with-"u", except for that Baby Oliver detail. 

Which reminds me: Where is Lucy?!

P. S.  FTR,  the official pronunciation of "Samoa" is exactly as we all thought, Asuelu's "Samwah" notwithstanding. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 11

I like that Fernanda pushes Jonathan to have a better relationship with his family. So many of these people want to separate their significant other from the family, that it is nice to see someone who actually wants to see their fiance have a better family relationship. After the whole "I bought her boobies" thing, I'm surprised that they have one of the more stable relationships this season. They're still messed up, but by comparison, they're at least not completely crazy. 

It was also nice to see Ashley put her wedding in perspective and realize its not about the stuff and the day, but the actual marriage. It sounded very mature compared to other couples, especially compared to Leida. 

• Love 6

If I’m not mistaking, there’s a firehouse in Kentucky that’s vacant. Part of the rent is supplemented by driving around in a Hummer splashed in advertising.

It is kind of funny the similarities that Eric and David Poor have. Both appear to have substance issues, both make empty promises to their catfished partners, both horrible fathers by essentially abandoning their kids, both make empty promises with a “it takes time” and “we can do it” phony bullshit, and both broke as a joke.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

With her son sleeping right next to them? LOL, ain’t going to happen!

I think you're giving both Leida and Eric way too much credit in the parenting department.  Primal-scene trauma?  Bring it on!

• Love 6

Its not parental rights, its parental RESPONSIBILITY. And frankly I think if it weren't mandated by law Eric would not pay the second Process Leida threw a tantrum. He's only playing good guy because he has to and it's on camera.

The way Leida threw how she threatened to go back to Indonesia to get what she wanted in Tasha's face showed she knows what she's doing. Driving a wedge in family so soon is also telling. I think Leida is scum but Eric is even worse because he's allowing this. In fact, I think he encouraged this.

• Love 8
On 10/12/2018 at 8:48 PM, Dance4Life said:

Who is Jenika?  A daughter good enough to be the babysitter for Aless??  Free babysitting, too! Leida is a joke!

Why does Leida forget she has a kid?? ALL the kids need to be top priority.  Not just Aless.

I have never seen Leida interact with Aless since the show started.

She interacted with him once (that one time after her family had left, on the bed one morning when she said he was “cranky”, on the episode before this one—last week’s).

I think she sees her child [mostly] as an extension of herself.

3 hours ago, Stacee said:

Its not parental rights, its parental RESPONSIBILITY. And frankly I think if it weren't mandated by law Eric would not pay the second Process Leida threw a tantrum. He's only playing good guy because he has to and it's on camera.

The way Leida threw how she threatened to go back to Indonesia to get what she wanted in Tasha's face showed she knows what she's doing. Driving a wedge in family so soon is also telling. I think Leida is scum but Eric is even worse because he's allowing this. In fact, I think he encouraged this.

If this is how these people behave on-camera, how do they behave off-camera?

The kind of drama they have in their lives are so awful, you wouldn’t even manufacture/fake it, because it’s so, so awful.

Spoiler

Kicking your own child out of her own apartment after she took you in when you were homeless

, yelling your fiancé to stop paying child support. You can’t even make the awfulness of it all up, because if you knew how bad it was, it would be TOO bad to fake.

It’s so bad, it’s got to be real... Because if you’re not really this bad in reality, you’d have SOME awareness of how awful this comes across.

Edited by CSS.MD
“On”, not “at”. 2nd édit: accidentally posted spoiler.
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I can't even with Jay & bleach brain; it all seems way too contrived. I do know her friends should be running the other way the next time she announces an engagement, & I do feel there will be, a next time.

They are so very uninteresting:  her pattern is broken engagements, his is "skinz" and neither pattern catches my attention.  Yes, it's shitty to cancel a wedding after your bridesmaids have paid for their dresses, and yes it's shitty for him to behave online as if he's single (if that's what he's doing; I go into a trance when they're on the screen).  The racism is a little interesting to me because I would think that even in the most backward areas, among their age group, a biracial couple would be nothing to stare at, much less to harass online.  And while I know that moving is the biggest pain in the ass there is, the fact is that just across the river is Harrisburg, a city of immense diversity, where their different skin colors would not be looked at a second time.  Harrisburg is a state capital, where lots of professionals are hired under circumstances that do not permit racial discrimination, and there is a thriving black middle- and upper-class population, who live in integrated middle- and upper-class neighborhoods.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Another thing I learned is that people do things at different times in their lives.  I've met adults in their forties and fifties who don't know how to shop for food, no one ever taught them and they lived on a diet of junk all their lives; I've met adults who don't know how to cook because no one ever taught them.  Maybe that happened with Tasha.

I can't help but agree with this 100%.  When I was Tasha's age I was a mess (in many respects) as well.  I was raised having all that stuff done for me by my mom, which did not serve me well.  Now that I am decades on, my house is immaculate but in that and many other regards, I would say I am a late bloomer.  One thing I will say for Tasha is that in light of all Leida was throwing at her, she remained composed and articulate even though it was clear she was fighting off tears.  You could just see the hurt in her face listening to her father take Leida's side but she managed to keep her cool.  I am positive at that same age in that situation, I would have been a blubbering mess.  I'm sure Tasha has some growing up to do but frankly, I am rather impressed by her.  Her father should be so very ashamed of himself.  I divorced when my kids were quite young and one thing I swore I would never do and have never done, is put a man before my kids.  I realize Tasha is a legal adult, but she is still his child and although my boys are in their early 20's, if any man talked to my kids like that, it would be over.  To me, that is a huge red flag.  Add that to her rage over his child support and that is an instant DQ for me.

• Love 20
On 12/10/2018 at 9:28 AM, winsomeone said:

Fernanda better be careful, or she might get what she wishes for...a Colt/Debbie relationship for Jon and his mother.  If he were close to his mother, I am sure she would advise him against marrying a 20 year old girl from a different culture, who is insanely jealous of him.

But she did advise him not to marry her...I think Fernanda is wasting her time trying to improve their strained relationship anyway.  I don't get how they were "so close" but then not just because he moved out on his own.  Makes no sense.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha has said that Ledia took her mattress off her futon when she wasn't home so that she had no where to sleep.  Might be part of the reason why she was staying at her boyfriends.  Honestly, the room was messy, but it wasn't encrusted with filth like Nicole's hovel.  It was cluttered; most dorm rooms and rooms of 19 year olds look this way.  If she's out working and home doing cosplay costumes; it would make sense.  Tasha's messy but so is her father.  In the early episodes he showed the apt and it was a mess then with him there so he can't blame it all on Tasha.

No, it wasn't bad at all.  My room looked much worse at times.  My mom was not a fantastic housekeeper, and knew to pick her battles, and would just close doors.  She's still not fantastic, but is better about it since she retired.  When I got my own place, I suddenly got better at it.

• Love 6

Tasha's room is messy because she isn't living in it anymore - she's living at her boyfriend's house.  The room's not set up, there's no bed, her shit is just sitting all over the floor.  That's why Eric said "You aren't even living there anymore, get your shit and get out." 

I don't like Eric and Leida, but it's pretty selfish for Tasha to leave all her shit in a bedroom she doesn't live in and just stop by to get one thing or another when there's a blameless little boy sleeping in a room with his mom and her boyfriend who could have his own bedroom by now. 

• Love 4

Right, but if part of the reason she doesn't live there is because they took her matress so she can't sleep there it would make sense why all her other stuff was there but she couldn't spend the nights; especially on nights her sister was over and sleeping on the air couch.

• Love 18
22 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

So Leida doesn’t even have a low credit limit emergency credit card from her parents (given to her in the very least for their grandsons welfare in mind just in case?) to bunk one night at the Holiday Inn Express after the breakup scene  ? 

That fact makes the whole rich upbringing suspect and hinky for me. Questionable. 

Questions like this will drive her into bankruptcy.

I wonder if by the end of the season airing, she’s going to either be broke or in debt from trying to save face/keep up appearances to live up with her own claims.

Those are some tall tales and high standards to live up to.

If she had just shut her trap instead of reminding us every 25 minutes how “wealthy” her family supposedly is, she’d live in peace, build some savings, and probably get to start laying the foundations for a new life in the US.

Now she’s just going to have to keep buying a new designer purse every week to prove that she is what/who she claims.

Not that I feel sorry for her.

• Love 1

Eric says to Leida underneath a gazebo in a grassy desolate park:

"We will be happy.  We will achieve happiness.  It just takes time."  

Because, you know, all lovers and newlyweds gaze adoringly into each others eyes and say "I know we're not happy, but I am mostly sure, in the fullness, of time we will achieve that."

Who are these people?

But even so, I take back my vote for worst anything and I give all my votes to the Friendly Cousin.  I could be seated next to any of these people at the "random people" table at a wedding and make conversation, quite happily with some (Olga, take my contact info, come visit when you're in my town) and less so with others (oh, Jon, tell me more about real estate then?) but Friendly Cousin I would become super interested in the person on my other side.  Or the floral centerpieces.

Also, can we discuss how "paying rent" gets discussed instead of tough issues regarding responsibility to people you love?  Tasha is on the lease, isn't on the lease, paid at the start, didn't pay some months, etc., I don't really care.  Eric and his daughter lived together and they're transitioning to not living together, and appears to be a tough transition, and he's handling it like poo because of his priority 1 (tm) whom he has known for 23 days.  Coltee can't kick out Debbie because she pays half the rent?  That's what makes him think he can' t move out?  If these people were not related, and one of them had to move out or wanted the whole apartment, or whatever, then they would arrange it; if possible (if they were a good person) while trying not to screw their apartment mate.  Talking about rent in each situation is kind of an admission that they can't talk about the real issues.

Also I didn't see anyone saying this and a lot of people implying the opposite: Larissa never wanted a $100K wedding dress.  I think even the $2K dress was producer-driven, since that's always a fallback storyline.  But she was just being cute with her discussion of a 100K dress.  

• Love 11

Is Colt’s disrespectful cousin the same one from the after show who admitted to not even knowing Colt that well?

Where does Eric’s youngest daughter sleep when she’s at Eric/Tasha’s apartment? Because I wouldn’t be surprised if Eric would allow Leida to force the little girl to sleep on the floor while precious Prince “Alless” is given a bedroom.

• Love 3

Have we seen Ashley’s parents or family yet? I know we have seen lots of friends but I can’t remember if they have shown her parents? Wonder what they think? For some reason every time I see this couple and people staring at them I think they are staring because he looks to be your son not your boyfriend!!! 

• Love 4

Tasha's room is definitely messy but the door was closed. The fact that Process Leida had to OPEN it to see it to complain about it is bullshit. 

I too was impressed with how Tasha was able to maintain her composure despite having a stranger not only tell me to get out but also got her own dad to co-sign her being put out. I hope Tasha can move on and live her best life and if her dad's homeless again she can serve him a nice helping of fuckoff.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, trimthatfat said:

Because they bought the dress to wear as bridesmaids. They are no longer bridesmaids. They are no longer attending the wedding. They wouldn’t have paid for a dress if they’d known there would be no wedding. I think it’s reasonable to expect that Ashley feel some remorse for that. She’s been engaged 3 times...it’s possible the friends have been out money before as a result of canceled weddings.

I would’ve been SOOOO pissed off if this happened to me.

Ashley should’ve let her girlfriends wear the bridesmaids dresses from her 1st cancelled wedding for the 2nd, and keep that for the 3rd. These are all 1st marriages that got cancelled, right?

Did she change the colours/theme all three times?

If she had a favourite colour (like say turquoise or lilac) and totes wanted those colours for her 1st marriage that didn’t get cancelled, they could just keep the dresses until that 1st marriage really happens and finally doesn’t get cancelled for once.

I’m not being cheap/unromantic, but it just seems so practical and more considerate/fair towards your friends.

21 hours ago, IvySpice said:

But was she called BROKE? No. Darcey was obviously supporting herself and put a ton of effort into every look. I didn't love the aesthetic, but she matched who she claimed to be. Not like Leida, who talks a big game about Daddy's money and her life of luxury but doesn't appear to have a single possession worth noting.

I predict Leida will go broke/bankrupt/get in debt from saving face and trying to live up to her own lies.

She miscalculated and thought nobody would fact-check or run figures through currency coverters. Now she’s going to regularly buy purses and stuff she never was able to afford back in Jakarta anyway.

She could’ve STFU and enjoyed a decent life out of her move. Her exaggerations and bragging will be her downfall. 🍿

Edited by CSS.MD
Clarity: “Weddings” are not the same as “marriages”.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

She interacted with him once (that one time after her family had left, on the bed one morning when she said he was “cranky”, on the episode before this one—last week’s).

I think she sees her child [mostly] as an extension of herself.

If this is how these people behave on-camera, how do they behave off-camera?

The kind of drama they have in their lives are so awful, you wouldn’t even manufacture/fake it, because it’s so, so awful.

Kicking your own child out of her own apartment after she took you in when you were homeless, yelling your fiancé to stop paying child support. You can’t even make the awfulness of it all up, because if you knew how bad it was, it would be TOO bad to fake.

It’s so bad, it’s got to be real... Because if you’re not really this bad in reality, you’d have SOME awareness of how awful this comes across.

Which part of the episode does Tasha talk about taking her dad in when he was homeless? I must have missed it. I was so mad after Leida's abhorrent behavior towards that poor girl that I missed a lot of what she said when it was just her and the camera? Was it beside the truck after she improperly threw her suitcase in the back? 

42 minutes ago, Stacee said:

Tasha's room is definitely messy but the door was closed. The fact that Process Leida had to OPEN it to see it to complain about it is bullshit. 

I too was impressed with how Tasha was able to maintain her composure despite having a stranger not only tell me to get out but also got her own dad to co-sign her being put out. I hope Tasha can move on and live her best life and if her dad's homeless again she can serve him a nice helping of fuckoff.

I am so confused. I keep seeing people reference Leida's Whipping Boy previously being homeless, but I can't find that part in the episode. Did Eric tell Leida he used to be homeless? Did Tasha tell her? Gah, I can't find it anywhere in the episode(s).

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Which part of the episode does Tasha talk about taking her dad in when he was homeless? I must have missed it. I was so mad after Leida's abhorrent behavior towards that poor girl that I missed a lot of what she said when it was just her and the camera? Was it beside the truck after she improperly threw her suitcase in the back? 

I am so confused. I keep seeing people reference Leida's Whipping Boy previously being homeless, but I can't find that part in the episode. Did Eric tell Leida he used to be homeless? Did Tasha tell her? Gah, I can't find it anywhere in the episode(s).

Not during THIS episode (I think the episode before this one, or the one that was from a fortnight before).

I can’t remember exactly—it’s all a blur (and frankly this episode was sort of redundant/unnecessary, except for maybe Ashley’s venue move and Larissa dress-shopping).

Last week’s episode and this one could’ve been merged.

I thought this one was going to be the last one of season. 💤

1 hour ago, doyouevengohere said:

Right, but if part of the reason she doesn't live there is because they took her matress so she can't sleep there it would make sense why all her other stuff was there but she couldn't spend the nights; especially on nights her sister was over and sleeping on the air couch.

No, they took her mattress because she wasn't using it.  When Eric first brought Leida home, he made a comment to her that Tasha was rarely at the apartment anyway, so it's not because Leida is there that Tasha isn't, she was already staying elsewhere on most nights.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Honey said:

No, they took her mattress because she wasn't using it.  When Eric first brought Leida home, he made a comment to her that Tasha was rarely at the apartment anyway, so it's not because Leida is there that Tasha isn't, she was already staying elsewhere on most nights.

AGH! I miss everything. When/which episode did Tasha say they took her mattress because she wasn't using it and that she was in the apartment first and took her dad in because he was homeless? I MUST get it on that and see it. I usually pay such close attention. I can't believe I missed it.

8 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

Not during THIS episode (I think the episode before this one, or the one that was from a fortnight before).

I can’t remember exactly—it’s all a blur (and frankly this episode was sort of redundant/unnecessary, except for maybe Ashley’s venue move and Larissa dress-shopping).

Last week’s episode and this one could’ve been merged.

I thought this one was going to be the last one of season. 💤

I just went and watched all of Tasha in this one, the last one, and the one before. I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know which episode it's in? I want to make a .gif of her stating that in the episode so I will have it handy should Eric ever deny it was said by his own daughter. Taking her mattress and kicking her out ... that's so wrong on so many levels. 

• Love 3

@IntoTheMystic hey I’m so sorry about the spoiler. I’ve edited my post to move that behind a spoiler cut.

14 minutes ago, Lusterleaf said:

I cannot stand Leida. She is the worst! And Eric is an idiot! Why would you want to stay with a woman who wants you to give up your parental rights?

OMG LOL I almost forgot that gazebo/Park scene was in this episode where she admitted she just wanted a green card out of this!!!! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

it was such a NON-revelation, I forgot that scene happened.

• Love 3
On 12/10/2018 at 1:54 PM, Toaster Strudel said:
  • and a rat-chewed recliner.

That chair is more than a mere rat-chewed recliner. That is Eric's mastabatorium.  Do you not recall the carefully placed bottle of lotion on the end table and the roll of toilet paper, 2 ply.

Edited by Morgalisa
Corrected tense
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Honey said:

Well that's if Eric is to be believed.....I mean of course he was going to tell Ledia that Tasha was rarely at the apt in the beginning to get her to move into the rat hole.  If you take someone's mattress then they definitely can't sleep on it if there's nothing else to sleep on.  Even if what Eric said was true..... it belonged to Tasha and was in her room.  You don't just take people's things because you determine they don't need them.  If Eric bought the futon and mattress, that's one thing or if they had asked her.  But just taking it because you are mad or Ledia "doesn't like it" and threatens to go back home, is not right.  They could have run themselves down to Wal-mart and gotten an egg crate topper for like $20.  Eric probably doesn't even have that, but really he should have sorted out proper sleeping furniture ahead of time since he was the one bringing she-beast and her kid over.  Tasha isn't responsible for sorting out  places and furniture  to sleep for her father's mail order bride and kid or giving her mattress even if she wasn't using it.  It's a freaking futon mattress, but legally if Tasha wanted to push it there, the law would be on her side.   For the apt. too if her name was on the lease and Ledia ( who was a guest and may or may not have been mentioned to the leasing office so that she was an occupant that they were informed of) was trying to evict her.  They may have wanted her to move and all that and we can call Tasha selfish all day long, but legally she probably had a right to be there and not have her stuff taken out of her room.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 16
18 hours ago, Mothra said:

I would be very surprised if Steven could get Richie out of Russia, even with Richie's American citizenship, if Olga were not along.  Richie's documents will all show that he was born in Russia, and I am assuming he keeps his Russian citizenship as well,  giving him dual citizenship, not just American.

I wouldn't put it past devious Steven to drug newborn Richie, wrap him up like a souvenir cheese log & smuggle him onto the airplane, `a la Lucy Ricardo.

• Love 7

Finally watched the whole thing last night.

Debbie, Colt and Larissa are a mess.  Colt's cousin John gave me drunk vibes.  He seems like one of those people who drinks too much and gets ugly.  I noticed how everybody except Larissa moved to get out of his orbit.  Still, Colt should have said something to him when he called Larissa a bitch.  That wasn't nice at all.  That was downright nasty.

Love this review:

• Love 7
17 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Debbie and Coltee are acting like Larissa's foster parents. Coltee is the groom. Debbie should not be saying anything about their private life-- she should not tell Larissa what she can/ can not buy. She should not tell Larissa that her parents should pay for the wedding, she should not tell Larissa to buy a sexy nightgown and forgo a dress-- she should be supportive and nice, and not get into their business. Regardless of how clueless Larissa is. It is not her place, and I'm thrilled Larissa is on top of Coltee to get out of there asap. 

I have not seen Debbie do anything but tell Larissa what to do and tell her no. I personally would have left at the first sign of scolding. It's bullshit, low-class control issues. Coltee and Debbie both seem on a power trip at Larissa's expense. 

All Debbie needed to say was, "Talk to Coltee." She didn't need to add the sexy nightgown, greencard threat, or bride's parents pay comments. She needs to ZIP IT. 

Yes! I totally see how inappropriate and offensive Debbie is to speak to Larissa this way. Really gutter and passive-aggressively abusive.

18 hours ago, Fouts said:

Telling a close family member you're hurting may or may not be the same thing as "poisoning" them.  

Depends on what you tell the family member and why.

15 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Maybe Larissa should go back to Brazil where her lifee will be better.  Ours too.

Why? She agreed to marry an American who brought her here.

3 hours ago, Stacee said:

I think what he was saying is the only way he could end his child support obligation would be to surrender all parental rights to Janicca.

1 hour ago, sconstant said:

Also I didn't see anyone saying this and a lot of people implying the opposite: Larissa never wanted a $100K wedding dress.  I think even the $2K dress was producer-driven, since that's always a fallback storyline.  But she was just being cute with her discussion of a 100K dress.  

Right. said tongue-in-cheek. Clearly she isn't expecting a $100,000 dress...while pleading for the $2400 one.

50 minutes ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Which part of the episode does Tasha talk about taking her dad in when he was homeless? I must have missed it. 

Check the Leida and Eric thread.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I wouldn't put it past devious Steven to drug newborn Richie, wrap him up like a souvenir cheese log & smuggle him onto the airplane, `a la Lucy Ricardo.

"This is my son....Ch...Ch...Chester."

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes, but they could have kept their money and spent it on something that they wanted  instead of acquiring a dress that they will never wear. When one agrees to be a bridesmaid, the idea is that you get a party with a great meal, good memories, nice pictures, several rides in limos and drinking/dancing with hot groomsmen in exchange for buying that ugly dress with matching shoes. 

Ashley Too-Much-Eyewhite has likely left them with a $400 back of the closet dress before. I'd send her a bill if I were them.

They can keep the dresses and still go out. Or they can resell them. Or they can ask the bridal shop to buy them back at a loss. 

Ppl somehow need to understand that when they sign on for bridal party duty and agree to buy all this shit, it's basically all a big gift to their friend. It's not a tax shelter. (That's why I shrink from that responsibility.)

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

That explains the tuba in his luggage

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 6
50 minutes ago, eatsleep said:

I think what he was saying is the only way he could end his child support obligation would be to surrender all parental rights to Janicca.

I’m not a lawyer, but I don’t think it’s that easy to get out of paying child support even if you “terminate” parental rights. Otherwise, the Bro v. Wade men’s rights activists who bitch about child support payments would do it to keep their money. 

From the point of the state, they don’t want to support your kids as long as you are alive and able bodied. So I think they make it very hard for a parent to walk away from their financial obligations.

Any social workers or Family Law experts here who know for sure?

Edited by brillia79
  • Love 3
On 12/10/2018 at 12:21 AM, LilaFowler said:

The problem with Colt and Larissa is that he has all of the power here. No man would ever be allowed to sit there silently while his family members treated me like dog shit and cursed me out in my own home. Colt is buying a hot, foreign blow-up doll but he doesn't really care about her or love her. He also knows that despite her dramatics, she won't be returning to Brazil. She has no job to return to, probably nowhere to stay... she's staying in the US and marrying him no matter what. He'll pretend to look for flights next week to keep her in her place. I sincerely hope that she is with him only for the green card and will split the day it arrives in the mail.

I said weeks ago that Steven would try to steal the baby away from Olga. He's a narcissist and that's obvious at this point. He cares only about possessions and looks and his own desires. He only wanted Olga in the first place because she was "the prettiest girl on the beach." Once that child has an American passport there won't be much that Olga can do to stop him from boarding a plane and disappearing. That abusive scum will think nothing of couch-surfing and otherwise being homeless with a baby. He doesn't like being told what to do and I would imagine that includes following rules from the Russian government and Interpol. It is my dream to see Steven in handcuffs, being led away to spend some time in a horrific Russian prison.

Glad that there wasn't much of Fernanda and Kahlani this week. Kahlani and her man-child bore me, and I've seen and heard enough of Fernanda's social media shenanigans in real time that I can't be bothered to pay her any attention here.

If I were one of Ashley's friends I would be pissed about buying three bridesmaids dresses. Interesting how the racist comments that were threatening violence seemingly weren't investigated. Unless the genius posting them was using a torrent browser or VPN (which I doubt), it should be easy enough to track down IPs and make some arrests. Was this just a plot point of their Romeo & Juliet story line? I wonder how of the messages would trace back to TLC producers.

It seems real bright to separate a breast-feeding baby from his mother.

• Love 7
On 12/10/2018 at 5:52 AM, Gobi said:

I've been wondering why we almost never see Olga and Skive together when they need to deal with Russian interactions (lawyer, etc.). I believe it's because Skive hates it when Olga is speaking to someone in Russian; he doesn't understand what's being said, has no control over the situation, and feels that he is being ignored. And I think Olga knows this. It may have been editing, but I think it was telling that she and Anna spoke only in English. Not even a "hello" in Russian.

Another confidence-inspiring 90 Day lawyer.  This one meets clients wearing jeans.

• Love 3
On 12/10/2018 at 3:54 AM, doyouevengohere said:

He did instigate that and I've no love for Larrissa but she was not mad enough by a long shot.  Especially at Colte.  I think John is attracted to Larissa deep down.

I feel that the passionate speech by cousin Colte was disproportionate to the actual "problem" (ie: Debbie dynamic /Larissa's "demands"). He was so passionate that it reeked of someone who has been a) hurt in the past and wants to avoid another man making the same mistake or b) someone who has found new love (and not his wife). I agree with the tone which was that true love & family is what is important . But my understanding from the one after show I caught is that they're new to Las Vegas and Aunt Debbie and Colte haven't been in the cousins' lives for very long. And this was coming from the cousin. So it was just weird IMO.  I don't know if Debbie had necessarily been talking about Larissa behind her back to the cousin. And what about Colte is there to love so much? He's no great prize. Apart from his bad body , he seems condscending and bent on keeping Larissa in her "place." To Colte's credit though, he speaks calm and measured and is able to get his point across. Larissa needs to  a) not feed into the b.s. Use her words as she speaks English very well and just know when to walk away and b) realize Debbie is the mom and she is there to stay. She'll be in Colte's life in some capacity for the rest of her years on earth. 

Saying "my wedding" and I'm "the queen " and "driving a jaguar" is only making her look bad. I do not think she's genuinely materialistic to that level. I got the impression she'd take a ride in a Ford focus if it had working a/c in it. She doesn't look expensive. Fernanda looks more expensive. 

• Love 10