Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

52 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

5. LOL @ leida being sad that she has no one at her makeup appointment.and the only person she can "talk to".is someone who is paid to be nice.to her

And the second thing she said to Leida was "try to relax your face" (aka, STFU).

• Love 15
14 hours ago, brillia79 said:

I’m not sure, but having sex in the marriage doesn’t mean Ashley can’t get an annulment. Especially if Jay set up Tinder accounts right after the wedding. That’s pretty good indicator of “being frauded.”

I think what damned Danielle’s annulment was the repeated filing/withdrawing of annulment papers and the passing of too much time, where she was trying to get her man back. With all that, the consumation didn’t help.

Did that consummation actually happen.  Mo had a hard time kissing her on the cheek, and he look downright frightened every time she closed the bedroom door.

1 hour ago, RealReality10 said:

5. LOL @ leida being sad that she has no one at her makeup appointment.and the only person she can "talk to".is someone who is paid to be nice.to her

and hoping for a big tip! 

52 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

It was just kind of odd how Mother Col-Tee and Brazilian Bride walked into the salon enemies, but after being counseled by the nail techs,

maybe nail techs have become the new (and cheaper) therapists

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yes, but Leida tells everyone how wealthy her family is! 

Well, it's important to know how rich people are so you can properly value their worth.

Like if I didn't know leida was rich, I'd just think she was a broke classless, manipulaive, cruel egomaniacal bitch. 

Now that I know leida is rich, I merely think she is a classless, manipulative, cruel, egomaniacal bitch.

• Love 18
13 minutes ago, liammaam said:

Jay can go fuck himself. 

Why would he do that when there is a world full of women on tinder?  

Seriously though, it was unnecessarily cold blooded for him to make that account right after they got home.

Also, why does he still have access to her car and why is she still paying for his gym membership?  She may not be able to get rid of him but that doesn't mean she has to fund his hobbies.

• Love 17

You guys, my brother gave me something for Christmas called "A Box Of Junk", just random crap sitting in some warehouse.  One of the items was an AIR COUCH!!  Now I have a comfy place to sit with my bowl of Rice-A-Roni!

• Love 23

Ashley is not getting an annulment.   Annulments are a LOT harder to get than people think.   Like someone noted upthread, if there is so much misinformation about common law marriages, there is just as much about annulments.

HOWEVER, she can divorce his ass.   If it happens while he has the conditional green card, then he gets deported.   She is then not on the hook for 10 years.   Most fraudsters know this and behave for 2 years, get the conditions removed, THEN start cheating.    Some like Mohammed set up DV so they can apply to remove the conditions alone.    Jay MAY be trying for this with the "call the police" thing.    But since he had the Tinder profile first (and you can check when it was actually set up, betting before the wedding), that's going to bugger that up.    

Ashley CAN get him out of the house without calling the cops.   Unless she stupidly put him on the deed, he has no legal right to be on the property.   He has a right to the value of the house from the date of the marriage (about 2 cents) but no legal right to physically be in the house.   That is what trips up a lot of people.   They think because they are married they have a right to live in the house.   Rights to live somewhere go with the deed/lease.   He ain't on it, he got no rights (state laws may vary slightly).   She can evict him through the court process.   She can't just change the locks, but she can file an eviction action.   IF she wants to.   But she won't.   Because she thinks "why bother, the next guy will just cheat?   At least I got a ring on it."  

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Ashley is not getting an annulment.   Annulments are a LOT harder to get than people think.   Like someone noted upthread, if there is so much misinformation about common law marriages, there is just as much about annulments.

HOWEVER, she can divorce his ass.   If it happens while he has the conditional green card, then he gets deported.   She is then not on the hook for 10 years.   Most fraudsters know this and behave for 2 years, get the conditions removed, THEN start cheating.    Some like Mohammed set up DV so they can apply to remove the conditions alone.    Jay MAY be trying for this with the "call the police" thing.    But since he had the Tinder profile first (and you can check when it was actually set up, betting before the wedding), that's going to bugger that up.    

Ashley CAN get him out of the house without calling the cops.   Unless she stupidly put him on the deed, he has no legal right to be on the property.   He has a right to the value of the house from the date of the marriage (about 2 cents) but no legal right to physically be in the house.   That is what trips up a lot of people.   They think because they are married they have a right to live in the house.   Rights to live somewhere go with the deed/lease.   He ain't on it, he got no rights (state laws may vary slightly).   She can evict him through the court process.   She can't just change the locks, but she can file an eviction action.   IF she wants to.   But she won't.   Because she thinks "why bother, the next guy will just cheat?   At least I got a ring on it."  

So I never thought about the DV angle......domestic violence....that's why Mahamit gaslighted Danielle, trying to make it seem like she was the violent offender.  

And Jay is threatening to call the police.

And Larissa even brought up the police to Debbie!  Remember, when Debbie started yelling at Larissa after the cousins left, Larissa said, "Don't put your hands on me or I'll call the police!"

These fraudsters spouses must know about the DV angle, as it's apparently a common theme.

• Love 4
On 12/23/2018 at 9:52 PM, Pondlass1 said:

I don’t understand why Leida’s wealthy family cannot come for the wedding?  

Not her first wedding. They don’t approve and know she'll be back and  living in the basement soon enough. 

I’m sure they miss Alessandro, but probably happy to dump deadbeat mom for a bit. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Eme said:

I think Eric and his ex-wife look like they were made for each other.  Too bad for the girls they broke up.

Ex-wife looks like she was smart, bailing on that shit show. 

At least the girls have one reasonable parent. 

• Love 6
On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:56 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

I can’t believe that when Ashley found out Baby Skinz was peddling the D online she ran straight to Scooter Girl.  For all of the hair flipping and finger wagging she did of her on national TV we sure didn’t get a good scene of her choking down the massive slice of humble pie.

This is why I just can't feel bad for Ashley.  She's a 31 year old woman with two kids.   She's planned 2 weddings, then backed out last minute because her fiancées cheated on her.  She says she's looking for a MAN who will be a good husband and father and won't cheat on her. So what does she do?  Hook up with a 19 year old player who idolizes his father that has the nickname "pussy skinz."  Then she smugly ignores everyone trying to warn her about her (third) fiancée, and marries him anyway, after exclaiming that if jesus himself came down and told her he was cheating she wouldn't do anything.  Now we're supposed to feel bad for her?  She went into this with her eyes WIDE open and has no one to blame but herself.   I'm starting to think that Ashley is afraid of commitment herself and intentionally chooses partners she know won't work out so SHE doesn't look like the one to blame for her relationships failing.

• Love 22
On 12/24/2018 at 7:30 AM, lucy711 said:

Jay really disappointed me.  Even though he was twenty and immature, I had hopes that he was willing to make it work with Ashley.  He's awful.  And Ashley is too old to have been so naive about the whole situation.

Really? A 20-year-old player who played his older sugar mama? I’d have only been shocked if they lasted for any length of time. 

Doesn't Trashley have kids? She needs to get the cops on Mr. DV. I’m that respect, she’s the disappointment. 

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

After the replay of Fernanda crying, I have to withdraw my previous sympathy over her situation.  Her voice, the crying, is like a yappy dog that won't shut up.

I think my ears started bleeding.  She better stick to writing silly letters.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

why the fuck is Kalonic's sister breaking down in tears about the pregnancy? 

I do think the two sisters are way too enmeshed and have an unhealthy relationship, but I kind of get the sister's weeping at being told about the second pregnancy.  It's got to be hard to see someone you care about fuck up her life before your very eyes.  Personally, I would do everything in my power to do my weeping in despair in private, but that's obviously not how they roll.

With the first pregnancy and bringing Asuelo over to marry him, I can see how the sister would disapprove, although I don't think it's her place to insert herself to the degree that she does.  But again, that's how they roll. 

But the second pregnancy is a much deeper hole to climb out of, and is such a wake-up call that as idiotic as she thought Kalani was, she actually had no idea.  That's got to be hard.

15 hours ago, ChiMama said:

Agreed, Eric is the WORST. But Tasha has a mother too who seems to be getting a bit of a pass in this whole scenario. Am I overlooking something -- why doesn't she stay with her mom temporarily? She does have that option I'm assuming -- it's not the Eric den of doom vs. a no-tell motel. Seems an obvious solution -- I mean if she were my daughter, she'd be staying with me and not with 8 other rando people in some (what my vivid imagination envisions) flophouse.

I still think there's a lot more going on with the living arrangements/moving out than we're seeing, and am pretty convinced that she said or at least implied that she'd be moving out even it was her apartment and she let him move in.  Eric is always putting things off, saying they need to work on this or that, and get it resolved--instead of actually doing it.  And apparently Tasha had moved her body out, but kept her stuff there even though that was the room Leida's kid was going to get. 

I have no idea what's actually going on, but I don't think it's what's being shown to us.

10 hours ago, Drogo said:

You KNOW a relationship is doomed when one party says “NAME is my last chance at love.”

And when one party is Eric.

Yeah, I was going to say, "Well, in the case of Eric, it's probably true."

• Love 3
On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:17 AM, brillia79 said:

That was a redemption? He planned to abscond with the baby knowing full well he didn’t apply for her K1 Visa. Told her they’d figure it out later. His word is trash, so there was no guarantee he applied for anything when he gave her that bullshit engagement ring from the Charming Charlie at National Harbor. And because he could not take baby and run without Olga’s consent like he told her he could, he’s now trying to crowdfund money to complete the process. Because there is no way Olga’s visa would’ve been approved on his income alone. And I suspect he knew that before he went to Russia.

He’s a failed baby snatcher.

EXACTLY.   It's beyond obvious that his "change of heart" came about when someone at the consulate told him he couldn't get on a plane to the US with Ritchie sans Olga's permission.  The fact that he hadn't even applied for the visa when he was talking to Olga about taking the baby proves he was planning on snatching that kid from jump.  Piece of shit.  That ring was plan C for him.

• Love 21
21 minutes ago, lezlers said:

EXACTLY.   It's beyond obvious that his "change of heart" came about when someone at the consulate told him he couldn't get on a plane to the US with Ritchie sans Olga's permission.  The fact that he hadn't even applied for the visa when he was talking to Olga about taking the baby proves he was planning on snatching that kid from jump.  Piece of shit.  That ring was plan C for him.

Steven always talks about how his family treated him so badly. But he named his kid after his father. I know his dad is dead but was he a shitty parent when he was alive? Cause if so, why did he want to name his son after him? Or is it a case he’s idolizing  his dad after death. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Steven always talks about how his family treated him so badly. But he named his kid after his father. I know his dad is dead but was he a shitty parent when he was alive? Cause if so, why did he want to name his son after him? Or is it a case he’s idolizing  his dad after death. 

In the first episode he said his dad was a great dad, they always did activities together, but his dad died when he was 8 of diabetes.  So all the yelling he references was between his parents or maybe his mother’s later paramours?

• Love 2

How is Kalani even being supported? Her parents split the cost? I would be behind pissed off to keep having these extra financial burdens hoisted on me like I didn’t have a say so. 

This entire show is full of people “that should know better” so it’s hard to garner much sympathy for any of them except for Olga. I can see both sides of the John/Fernanda so that less defined for me as well.

• Love 2
On 12/24/2018 at 1:21 PM, Sterling said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that the American spouse has nothing to do with the green card.  Only the marriage itself.

They have an interview and show proof of financial capacity before the foreign person is granted a K-1 right? My husband was already in the US when we got married. To get his green card we had a joint interview after we were married, and I had to fill out tons of paperwork-- but maybe the US person did all that with the K-1????

Eric is pathetic. He doesn't realize that "being alone/lonely" can be as much a reality with another person in your bed every night as it is without. Leida is a manipulative, conniving woman who somehow has convinced him that she should be his "priority," along with HER son, and insisting that she sacrificed so much for him ("I am tired of accepting everything!!"), and he buys that shit hook, line and sinker. He sort of nods in the direction of being loyal to his kids, but she presses him just a little bit and he caves- tells his daughter to get her shit and leave, then sheds crocodile tears about how much he cares for his kids.  Then we get whiplash when he says it's "his time now," and acts as if horrible Leida is his only chance for love (love??! ).  And she is so delusional that she really, really thinks she looks the innocent in all of this ("his daughters stopped talking to me!")  What a match made in heaven. I hope no one shows up to their wedding.

The talking heads always make me confused. Ashley has been wearing that ugly yellow sweater for every single talking head- so she ricochets between smiling/happy ("It was so nice to see Jay standing at the altar!!") and tearful ("after all I've done for him this is how he treats me?"), when all the while we know the entire narrative was filmed all at the same time.  Jay is a skanky guy; she should have known this would happen sooner rather than later.

Kalani is absolutely maddening. If I watch her defer giving her shocking news to another person again I will punch my TV. She sits with her giant eyes pooling with tears and makes Asuelu tell her mother she's pregnant.  She makes the pregnancy a reason to not want to marry the poor guy.  She makes a giant deal about her sister's reaction to the news... and places herself smack in the role of Victim because sissy might "be mad," or "hate Asuelu even more." No, dummy- your sister (and entire family) don't like the guy because YOU have painted a picture of an immature, irresponsible manchild who "got you pregnant" while you innocently stood by.  She's got her Damsel in Distress role down to a science.  Act sad and victimized just enough, and the family support will continue.

• Love 12
On 12/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, Drogo said:

I'm going to hell for this, but I think Eric's daughters are all three very unfortunate looking. 

I blame Eric's unfortunate looking genes. 

Thank you. Agreed. I feel bad for them. It’s clear from both of their parents they aren’t taught/required to appropriately groom themselves as well. All of their clothing, parents included, appear to be ill fitting Goodwill attire, which there is nothing wrong with, but look a little harder for something that fits better. The moms jams at the bridge meeting weren’t exactly high end haberdashery. Clothing doesn’t make the person, but I’ve found that if you are clean with properly fitted clothing, you’re taken more seriously by folks.

And since hell already awaits us, from listening to their speech patterns and content of what is said, they don’t sound very educated either. Product of a parent that plays video games with you instead of reading to you.

• Love 7
On 12/24/2018 at 11:57 AM, Cammi said:

Ashley ain't annuling anything. She will eat the crap Jay spoon feeds her. Girl does not love herself. Got a friend just like her.  Married less than a year. Husband took out all their money from their joint bank account and opened a separate account in his name only. After a surgery, she was unable to work for three months. He declared it's HIS money now since she isn't working. My friend took him in when he had no place to live. In HER house that's paid for where they live now. She whines and cries about it to no end, but at the end of the day, she stay put. Mindfucking is a hell of a thing. 

Ashley's friends just better learn to listen and say nothing. Or else you lose a friend. It's very hard to watch. Jay will never be faithful, never intended to be. My guess is they will end up having an "agreement" in their marriage. Good luck to her, hope he doesn't bring home a disease. Im sure he's wonderful stepfather material. 

I totally agree.  It would not surprise me if Jay laid a bullshit reason on her other than he's bored.  You don't trust me and your friends already accused me of cheating you, so if I am going to be falsely accused...

I hope she has some balls.  But she married him amidst the cheating accusations already without looking into it.   

Edited by sasha206
On 12/24/2018 at 12:36 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

My how things in the world have changed in my lifetime--from this episode, it looks like the place to go for healthier food is Russia.  Something about the scene where Olga and Anna were cutting up bell peppers charmed me.

Oh for sure.  It's very easy to gain weight here b/c portion sizes alone.  When I was in Russia and would go out to eat, the portion sizes were lean cuisine size.  I lost weight during that week! 

Not to defend Kolini or whatever her name is, but if my sister was marrying Asuelo let along having baby #2,  I would probably cry too.  Both her sister and Asuelo seem too stupid to parent 1 child, much less 2. Kolini is probably counting the $$ of her inheritance wasting away with baby #2 they can't afford.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:47 PM, Major Bigtime said:

I’m just now watching a repeat because I was nowhere near a TV last Sunday night.

Kalani ...... it’s not all about you. It’s not all Asuelo’s fault. YOU participated willingly in sex without birth control. Ever hear of the rhythm method? The first week after your period, the last week before, ever try that? No, you spread your legs with no thought whatsoever as to the possible consequences. If you didn’t want to get pregnant so soon, say NO. Watch how fast a guy will put on a condom.

Steven, you are a scary asshole. He’s a psychopath. I am afraid for Olga. Every time I watch this couple interact, the more I realize she is in real danger if she sticks with this boy.

Eric.... send her the hell back to wherever she came from. Your daughter being kicked out, when you should be able to find a woman in your own neighborhood. Maybe, maybe not, judging from his demeanor. And that labotomy line on his forehead.

Natalie on her little “dewey” as we call them. When you get one too many DUIs, that’s all you can ride around on since you don’t need a license. She’s a bitch on wheels! HA!  Ashley is delusional, but it was still uncalled for. Production set-up is my guess. 

You need a drivers license to drive a scooter in PA.  They're popular here - especially in the summer - because they're cheap on insurance, cheap on registration, and cheap on gas, and don't require a special motorcycle license to drive them.

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:57 PM, Major Bigtime said:

Larissa can shut the fuck up any day now. I don’t now how Coltie holds it together. He should have bought that return one-way plane ticket.

Thank you.  I was beginning to think I was the only one that felt that way.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, KateHearts said:

The talking heads always make me confused.

The TH's segment on all reality TV  makes me even more convinced it's all pretty much a set-up and we're being manipulated.  They could at least get them to change outfits for the TH filming so their comments are a bit more believable.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I understand this, and I can't imagine what she went through.

But, she has 2 kids, and she keeps bringing jerk after jerk into their lives.  She needs to continue with therapy and be a single woman and a mom first.  Not go on t.v. bragging about getting the "D" 4 times a day, then crying because he's on Tinder.  She's now brought her children into this mess.  Heinous prior incident or not, this is inexcusable.

Yes -- this is the crux of the matter when you have kids.  I'm widowed and 51; I have an almost 17 year-old.  She has not even met the person I've dated for over a year (with a small break in between when I dated others that she didn't meet either).  I don't understand how women with children aren't more careful about who they allow into their children's lives.  I guess I'm lucky I don't have a financial need for a man, but these 90 day Fiance folks don't need a mate for finances either it seems.  In fact, it seems like it costs them more $$ getting married to these virtual strangers.

EDIT:  Men too need to be careful about who they allow in their children's life.  Eric is living proof of that.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 15

I now  dub the Mormon sister blob 1 and blob 2.  Kalani is the most boring, sappy,  child like adult I have ever seen. Olga seems years smarter and more mature then this 30  something  year old blob taking up my guilty pleasure tv time!!!

• Love 7
On 12/24/2018 at 1:29 PM, Mothra said:

Well, yeah.

Totally and completely.  And you know what else is?  Jay and Ashley.  When they were going into The Chapel of Love for Elvis to marry them, they were already married.  Ashley's engagement ring has one band.  The ring she was wearing at that point had two.  After The King wed them, she still had two.

Strangely enough, they really were not yet married.

Spoiler

I thought they had been too, but what you've seen online was just a ceremony for his family and friends. They went through with the K-1 Visa process. I don't want to say too much else here.

What bothers me about Skinz is not just that he cheated on her, but how calculated his efforts must have been simply for the sake of getting into the United States.  Not only does he not care about Ashley, but he cares about her very little. He signed up for Tinder as soon as he felt his spot in the U.S. was safe! And he was sloppy about covering it up.

Ashley has very little sense about whom to trust. Natalee is the worst person to call. Jay's cheating doesn't make Natalee any less of an angry, obsessive b.

On 12/25/2018 at 2:17 AM, RealReality10 said:

Why would he do that when there is a world full of women on tinder?  

Seriously though, it was unnecessarily cold blooded for him to make that account right after they got home.

Also, why does he still have access to her car and why is she still paying for his gym membership?  She may not be able to get rid of him but that doesn't mean she has to fund his hobbies.

I'm wondering what would be the worst thing that could happen to Ashlee if she changed the locks? Jay did punch a hole in the wall, after all.

So on top of all of his other wonderful qualities, he's violent.

I'd be like, "Start swiping on Tinder until you find yourself a new home."

And the way he struts about, sorry, honey but you ain't all that. You're no Devar, that's for sure!

If the cops showed up with him at my door, I'd just show them the hole he punched in my wall.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 13
On 12/25/2018 at 2:34 AM, Drogo said:

I'm going to hell for this, but I think Eric's daughters are all three very unfortunate looking. 

I blame Eric's unfortunate looking genes. 

They don't look like either parent to me, nor do they look like each other. Strange. 

On 12/24/2018 at 11:54 PM, RealReality10 said:

I kinda thought Anna looked like Scarlett johanseen.

I was thinking Julia Stiles!

220px-Julia_Stiles_by_David_Shankbone_cropped.jpg.9cef7830215056d065e201ed777257ea.jpg

5 hours ago, essexjan said:

Am I the only person who caught either Kalani or Kolini referring to Asuelo as 'it' at one point?

I didn't catch that but I wouldn't doubt it! hahaha

2 hours ago, lezlers said:

Naw.  Look, I'm far from a Larissa fan, but I felt for her in that situation.   You don't let a grown man call your wife a bitch in her own home.  That is completely uncalled for.  And when he talked to her about it later he blamed the whole thing on her and gaslighted the shit out of her.  When your wife is upset because your grown male cousin was aggressively calling her a bitch in her own home you don't respond "well don't be a bitch."  Colt enjoys stirring the pot and creating drama with Larissa and his family members.  He's a snake. 

That lack of empathy/lack of compassion can be extremely difficult for an emotional person like Larissa to deal with. 

• Love 7

Eyebags and she-beast-I hope his daughers don't go to the wedding and that bug eggs hatch in the wedding venue and swarm Ledia. 

Moani and Rainman- Her relationship with her sister is one of the truly bizarre things ever in the history of this show or reality tv.  I almost feel that they were victims of some tragic thing when they were younger and they have a suvivor mentality which is why they are unusually close in their family.  I hope that is not true and that they are just dramatic  attention whores.

Ashly/ Jay- Snore bore, he admitted to his past, her friend warned her multiple times of him cheating, and then he cheated.  Why is she surprised?  Why doesn't she use moisturizer with sunscreen?  All I can think of when seeing her is that she needs to take better care of her skin.

Colte/ toohie- I fell asleep during their early segment but caught she and debbie going to the nail salon.  I think Debbie would be a good friend, neighbor, or cousin, but I would not want to be her daughter in law.

Olga/ Steven- thank goodness Steven has stopped with the planning to sneak the baby out of the country.  He needs therapy while Olga and Richie are waiting to come over.  Poor Olga should insist on it.

Mexican Barbie/Douche Ken- She comes off well on the show.  She's like a more likable Pao from the first season.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm wondering what would be the worst thing that could happen to Ashlee if she changed the locks? Jay did punch a hole in the wall, after all.

So on top of all of his other wonderful qualities, he's violent.

I'd be like, "Start swiping on Tinder until you find yourself a new home."

And the way he struts about, sorry, honey but you ain't all that. You're no Devar, that's for sure!

If the cops showed up with him at my door, I'd just show them the hole he punched in my wall.

Honestly, in that town, Jay would prbly end up being carried away from there in a body bag. 

Hasn't she ever heard the story of the frog and the scorpion?! You can't be mad when the scorpion shows up, says, "hi, i'm a scorpion," and then acts like a scorpion.

Edited by eatsleep
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

I think Debbie would be a good friend, neighbor, or cousin, but I would not want to be her daughter in law.

Right! Straight up BUSY BODY! They make the best neighbors bc they watch and tell everything that goes on. But she would be a nightmare for a MIL, sneaky, passive aggressive deer-in-the-headlights shit stirrer!

Real talk. Who is prettier - Kalani or Kolini? (no fat jokes)

• Love 3

Color me naive but I had a soft spot for Jay.  At the very least I thought he cared about Ashley and would stick it out for a while.  He is one cold & calculating little bastard.  He played her until his situation was locked in, and then he wasted no time in destroying every ounce of faith she had in him.  I hope she pursues an annulment on the basis of Fraud since he clearly had no intentions of keeping his marriage vows and it's easily proven.  That's probably an expensive thing to pursue, but it's gotta be cheaper than being responsible for him for the next 10 years.  I really feel for her.  She will never trust another man again.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Snewtsie said:

Color me naive but I had a soft spot for Jay.  At the very least I thought he cared about Ashley and would stick it out for a while.  He is one cold & calculating little bastard.  He played her until his situation was locked in, and then he wasted no time in destroying every ounce of faith she had in him.  I hope she pursues an annulment on the basis of Fraud since he clearly had no intentions of keeping his marriage vows and it's easily proven.  That's probably an expensive thing to pursue, but it's gotta be cheaper than being responsible for him for the next 10 years.  I really feel for her.  She will never trust another man again.

I wonder which would be faster and easier for her - civil annulment or no-fault divorce.....

I'm not even sure Jay had "calculated" this. I think he was just a bored 20 y/o man whore who didn't really want to get married .

• Love 5