Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

So we are going to discuss every single thing we haven't discussed for 2 seasons now? Huh. Down in a hole.

So weird to hear Daryl's voice this much. I barely recognize it.

Edited by EllenC
  • Love 9

Oh look at these two fools in the hole.

Alright, I'm gonna pay attention to the dialogue.

HEY DARYL - GLENN IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AS WELL AS NEGAN.  You moron.

Yes, Rick, good idea, throw Dwight in Daryl's face.

Negan should be really most sincerely dead but Daryl is getting on my last nerve.

• Love 5

Why is Michonne indulging this asshole?  If Negan is so important to Rick then let Rick babysit his favourite psychopath.  But why does Michonne have to be so subservient to Rick's fucked up agenda.  She knows it's bullshit; that's why she's leaving her warm bed to hunt down walkers.  Not the wisest course of action for a woman trying to get pregnant.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Hey 

Anyone else having trouble putting the code word in tonight? It will not let me input THEBRIDGE.

Hit 'Submit' anyway after typing it it.  That's what I did after I thought it wasn't showing up and I got the success message.  If you look close, you can see it in white font.

Why does Negan feel it's necessary for him to be alive in order for Rick's 'new world order' to survive?  It isn't. 

I hate it when TPTB try to ram this crap down our throats.  It makes no sense and repeating it 9479 times will not make it make sense.  ugh.  

Edited by MostlyContent
  • Love 9
Just now, WalkerTalker said:

Rick finally explainin why he keeps Negan alive. That last letter Coral left Rick about humble pie, and love. 

Rick is not sure he is doing the right thing and Daryl's constant whining doesn't help.  Carol can at least talk to Rick without complaining about everything.

• Love 1
Just now, MostlyContent said:

Why does Negan feel it's necessary for him to be alive in order for Rick's 'new world order' to survive?  He doesn't. 

I hate it when TPTB try to ram this crap down our throats.  It makes no sense and repeating it 9479 times will not make it make sense.  ugh.  

I know.  If Negan would be dead, we would have a better story conflict.  Negan being alive is the giant turd that can't be flushed away.

• Love 8

If Negan dies the war was for nothing?  I think the opposite is closer to the truth.

The war was fought to free the other communities from the brual tyranny of Negan and the Saviors.  I guess peace with the Saviors would be nice, if possible.  But, the purpose was not peace with the Saviors, it was defeating them.

• Love 11