Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Wonder if they're building to a relationship between Carol and Lydia. As a "child", problematic for Lydia. 🙂

I wonder if we will see a Daryl/Carol relationship next season, now that the King will not have a Queen.

• Love 3
Just now, Zombness said:

wonder if we will see a Daryl/Carol relationship next season, now that the King will not have a Queen.

yeah, I wonder too. Or an awkward love triangle? Perhaps Ez won't make it and regret things?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Earlier Carol said Ezekiel was angry at Daryl as he didn't want to show that he was really blaming Carol for what happened to Henry. EZ didn't encourage Carol to stay, and for a minute I don't think he even wanted to give the ring back to her.

Ezekiel didn't say anything like that.  Carol was just trying to set up an excuse to walk out on Zeke.

6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I wonder if we will see a Daryl/Carol relationship next season, now that the King will not have a Queen.

Carol, Daryl, and daughter Lydia. A family of survivors of domestic abuse, taking on the ZA together...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Henry was first raised by Zeke, so,,, Zeke tendencies. And, he had early experience with Morgan. You're right though--it's not Carol's fault and she has a lousy track record with kids. Looking at the flowers would've been more merciful an ending.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Cherokee Rose said:

Agree that Neegan is probably best to take out Alpha. He has no boundaries at all. Though Carol deserves the opportunity.

Surprised they mention the comics so much on TTD. Though it's interesting.

I was just thinking the same thing. I don't really want to know spoiler wise what happened in the comics. They used to shy away or at least warn before they told us that stuff apparently not any more.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, TvGeek said:

I don't really want to know spoiler wise what happened in the comics. They used to shy away or at least warn before they told us that stuff apparently not any more

True. They never talked about that on TTD until this year. In the old "story syncs" they'd show a related comics scene, but after the episode. I don't what to know the comics either, at least not in advance.

As one who lives very close to the Alexandria, VA area--we do have a lot of snow. It was done so much better than the hurricane in other dead show.

• Love 1

Wanted to take the opportunity before this ends to let all of you know that like always this season has been good because of this amazing group, that is what makes it great.   I am sure we will all be back on June 2nd for Fear.

• Love 5

Zombness, you are a true blue fan indeed! The most positive fan out there!!!

I often miss live posting, as I run late; and have trouble watching the show & posting at the same time, esp now with the sign language. lol. But, I love to read everyone's reactions later.

Not sure if I can bear another Fear season though....

• Love 3