Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

I wish we had a whole episode of everyone trying to keep Rick from getting to Maggie, without letting on that they know whats going on. They find endless maps for him to read, the move his boots around, every time he puts something down, you see everyone in the background moving it, while the Benny Hill music plays in the background.

• Love 13

OK, so Maggie & Daryl devise a plan to kill Negan but make sure Rick's attention is diverted so he can't interfere but Maggie also makes sure she tells Jesus where she's going so Rick can be forewarned?? Couldn't maybe one of these steps be eliminated? 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, 2FarGone said:

I see it more as keeping a promise to his dead kid.

Which is all well and good, and I guess I could get behind him trying to use his time to save the orders of society, but...we couldn't even have a trail? Yeah Negan is locked up, but what closure do his victims really get? And while its nice that Carl died for our sins and stuff, I never liked his last promise of humanity stuff. It felt like the writers just desperate to keep Negan alive.

• Love 3