Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

If Negan dies the war was for nothing?  I think the opposite is closer to the truth.

The war was fought to free the other communities from the brual tyranny of Negan and the Saviors.  I guess peace with the Saviors would be nice, if possible.  But, the purpose was not peace with the Saviors, it was defeating them.

Can we all chip in for a skywriter to run this message to the producers? 

• Love 7

Oh my God, I am so looking forward to the next Creed movie. I mean, its a super serious sports drama thats a direct sequel to a movie where Rocky gave Pualie a robot, and Rocky faced a soviet superman and ended the cold war by punching a guy!

• Love 4

Wow - Michonne is more perfect than I thought. She makes Judith breakfast, she keeps the books, she satisfies Ricky, she mediates garden spats, she's responsible for Negan's well-being and in her spare time, she slices and dices gangs of walkers! I feel so inferior.:(

OMG, Rick and Daryl really did fall in a hole! Rick is ready to fight Daryl over the safety of Negan and is racing over to Alexandria to make sure Maggie can't harm him.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Can we all chip in for a skywriter to run this message to the producers? 

They dont give a shit. They just write any shit, lazy mothers.

Like Jesus flipping and flopping with such utter conviction. Or stupid mewling Maggie telling J her plans.

Edited by Butless
  • Love 4
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Oh my God, I am so looking forward to the next Creed movie. I mean, its a super serious sports drama thats a direct sequel to a movie where Rocky gave Pualie a robot, and Rocky faced a soviet superman and ended the cold war by punching a guy!

But Michael B. Jordan.  rowr

• Love 5