Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CletusMusashi said:

I think this season is the longest Rick's ever gone without misplacing his child.

Well, he's only got the one now.  Sort of.

The hanging walker was clearly supposed to be meaningful beyond, yeah, that happened.  But I have no idea why.

Just now, Primstone said:

When Michone talked about her past in a past episode, she did mention she would fence to help focus, to help clear her mind, before the ZA happened, when she was a lawyer.

That’s more backstory than most characters get.

2 minutes ago, Macbeth said:

Michonne is the new Morgan. She is clearing the earth of walkers. 

Honestly, somebody should be. I mean, if there are still so many zombis that you can just walk out and massacre a bunch of them whenever you're feeling restles, that is probably way too many zombies. I think people should worry less about the bridge and more about getting together to spear all these thousands of zombies.

• Love 5

So they hung Negan.

On 10/14/2018 at 9:29 PM, EllipticalAddicted said:

You know, if Jamie Lee Curtis were to arrive on the show, then we'd have a real badass!

She could be the long lost sister of Carol.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, JackONeill said:

Did he look like her husband/boyfriend?

He very well could have been a friend from Hilltop or Alexandria. That's what I was wondering. What does did he look like her husband/boyfriend have to do with it?