Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

Finally, Daryl told Rick what we've been saying, that his (Rick's) ass would have been dead if it weren't for Glenn, that he never would have seen his wife and kid again. OH, Ricky thinks about that every day, as he continues to protect Negan. And sorry, Rick, but Carl did die for nothing, in the dumbest way possible.

And just how does Michonne propose to make Negan eat his nummies?

Oh, and Jesus? STFU.

• Love 4

So Negan really is crazy over that bat. And he's either hurting himself cause he snapped, or his trying to get them to open the cell door cause he's hurt and he can try and escape.

• Love 3

This is what is wrong with this show. We aren't watching the fighting, as we need to listen to Negan first. 

It's this show's version of "if you eat your vegetables then you can eat dessert. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, peach said:

This episode sounds extra terrible.  BTW, a worn practice jersey signed by Kobe Bryant from 2010 is worth 15 THOUSAND dollars.

I hope a rich woman buys it and burns it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, raven said:

This world is going to be better - and than Michonne kills Negan.  HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE

Michonne kills Negan,  Rick dies from a heart attack when he sees that Negan has died and then it is going to be a better world.!!!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

One of Grey's Anatomy's worst storylines.

Never saw it but know he had a horrible name like Donny Dulcet.

DID he really sleep sex someone from the afterlife?

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

Ghost Sex? Tell me more. Is it a movie?

Oh my, no. A plot point for Izzy Stevens on Grey's Anatomy. He had died after she had the great idea to cut his LVAD wire to get a heart but Burke got shot in the parking lot so it was touch and go for a while but then he got the heart and stroked out anyway but returned as a ghost to tell Izzy she had a brain tumor. And to have sex with her.

Shockingly, it was actually NOT the worst story line they ever gave Katherine Heigl.

• Love 2
Just now, Butless said:

Never saw it but know he had a horrible name like Donny Dulcet.

DID he really sleep sex someone from the afterlife?

Beats Negans love affair wit a Louisville slugger.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

Somebody at AMC resents Danai's success because that's the only reason I can come up with to tear her character apart like this.  AMC has to feature her more and probably pay her more, so they're bitter.

They ruin the string woman characters like Michonne and Carol and try and force Maggie on us.

Edited by EllipticalAddicted
  • Love 2