Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

I do love Rick being saved by the horse, solid call back to the first episode, and the iconic shot of him on the horse riding to the city. 

*sniffle*

The good old days when the series was new and good and we were blissfully naive on how cruel  and stupid TPTB would end up being. 

• Love 8

I believe I had a bad trip like this once.  Wavering deer head, white horse, being chased through the woods.  Check check and check.

He better not have left that horse outside to be eaten.  I'm weirdly more invested in the fate of the horse than anything else, and that never happens.

• Love 3

Alright I read that for this Red Rover Redemption game or whatever it is, you can stop in the game and pet a dog for 5 minutes.  I don't play video games but I thought that was a cool thing.  Then you can go back to killing people I guess.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

Double Grand Marnier. The wine just isn't cutting it anymore for this.

I always add a healthy shot of GM to a short glass of Bailey's. Yum. Wish I had some tonight. Forgot to go to the liquor store yesterday and it's closed on Sunday. :( 

• Love 1

Aw hi there Shane!  You're dead.  You're not going to talk about how your GF leaves all the lights on all the time or whatever it was.

"You're such an asshole" "You are THE asshole" aw, brotherly love. :)

• Love 7
Just now, chick binewski said:

SHANE WITH THE BABY SHADE

I love how Rick was so casual about it. 

Yes Shane we miss when Rick bit Joe's throat out and the red machete and all of it damn it.

• Love 9