Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, wait.what said:

I’m really far behind, but where did Ann/Jadis get chloroform?

Probably the helicopter people who have fuck all to do, so they pay her to tie some sap to an old timey gurney for oil changes and watch the sap eaten by the most broke ass dusty looking corpses she can find.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Me: Shane!

Judith: Daddy!

IDK why I don't get tired pointing out Lori's poor choices.

Shane was crazy hot, as well as just plan crazy.

You go get it Lori, even though Shane’s big ass cinder block head is probably why you died....

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

Shane was crazy hot, as well as just plan crazy.

You go get it Lori, even though Shane’s big ass cinder block head is probably why you died....

Lmao!

• Love 1

10.28.18 talking dead rewards code:  

3 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Team Merle

Good Night folks. Have a great week.

Code Word: THEBRIDGE, if you can get the site to take it. I can't input the word, site not taking it. 

walkertalker:  Hit "Submit" anyway after typing in code.  It will take it.  Font is in white.

• Love 1

I was  447 with  1926, oh well next week another chance. 

4 minutes ago, zottybear said:

walkertalker:  Hit "Submit" anyway after typing in code.  It will take it.  Font is in white.

I did that,I will give it another try. Thank You 

5 minutes ago, zottybear said:

It will not even take my cursor for me to type on the line. 

Just now, zottybear said:

Oh.  It worked for me...good luck

I'm glad it worked for you. 300 is a lot of points. Did you get your 300 for voting on fanart? It won't give me my points on that either. They changed the system on voting. I thought they fixed it,but still no points. 

1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

It will not even take my cursor for me to type on the line. 

Same here, but when I looked close, I could see the code word I typed, so I hit "Submit" and got the success message.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, zottybear said:

Same here, but when I looked close, I could see the code word I typed, so I hit "Submit" and got the success message.  

I see it highlighted in blue, thebridge. I keep it hitting submit, but it won't take it. Did you have to keep trying?

Just now, WalkerTalker said:

I see it highlighted in blue, thebridge. I keep it hitting submit, but it won't take it. Did you have to keep trying?

No, it worked for me the first time.  Maybe try closing the window and opening it again for another try?

I haven't yet tried to vote on fan art...still looking through it.

• Love 1
Just now, zottybear said:

No, it worked for me the first time.  Maybe try closing the window and opening it again for another try?

They keep adding stuff daily it seems. 

1 minute ago, zottybear said:

Hey, it worked, I signed out and when I signed in again it stated Complete. So, it did take it at some point even though it wasn't showing it. Thx so much for your help I really appreciate it. 

Well I’m going to set my alarm for 1:45 am and hope my viewing method doesn’t break down, after all these years and dedication shown, i want to see this as it happens, commercials and all, I might even find out what a ‘she shed’ is Lol

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 4