Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Here's the thing, Negan dying at the end of the war would have been fine. Negan being executed immediately post war would have been fine. Waiting 18 months to kill Negan is a problem.

Oh I agree.  Still, someone should kill him.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Here's the thing, Negan dying at the end of the war would have been fine. Negan being executed immediately post war would have been fine. Waiting 18 months to kill Negan is a problem.

Every time Negan talks it feels like 18 months, so, who could tell...

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

I have never experienced bullshit like this.  NEVER.  We're supposed to believe this??

Yup, someone greenlit this story and someone else got paid to write it.  So here we are.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Macbeth said:

And in an episode that should be all about Rick.  TPTB can't help but poke the audience in the eye with Negan's bullshit.    Sorry for the double post

Edited by Macbeth
1 minute ago, mightysparrow said:

There isn't much 'Rick Grimes' in Rick Grimes' last episode.

1 minute ago, Macbeth said:

And in an episode that should be all about Rick.  TPTB can't help but poke the audience in the eyes with Negan's bullshit. 

Although the past 2 seasons have left me flummoxed, I find the lack of focus on Rick particularly odd.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, WritinMan said:

Just shoot him for cryin' out loud.

You would think one of them would have seen Indiana Jones. I think of that, whenever I wish someone would just shoot a villain. 

• Love 4