Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Butless said:

This turned onto an original Lost in Space episode.

I was thinking Land of the Lost.

My cold dead heart twitched a bit when Rick called Daryl "brother". 

• Love 8
Just now, wait.what said:

I’m really far behind, but where did Ann/Jadis get chloroform?

Home Depot?

Seriously, I have no idea.

Oh dear, Rick, that looks painful.  I like how the horse than strolls casually off.

• Love 4

Gunfight breaks out in camp with the Savior Ricky allowed to live after he threatened to cut Carol's throat, but Rick and Daryl are still clowning around the hole. Jadis/FPP thing - oh, please, it's like a rerun of Jadis/Negan. Boring. IF she wants to kill someone, why not just do it? Does she always have to show off her homemade Death Walkers first?

14 minutes ago, peach said:

This episode sounds extra terrible. 

You have no idea.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

So next Sunday is he still on that rebar dying and dreaming,or is he really up and at em again. 

Well it showed him on the bridge, so I guess he gets himself off 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

So next Sunday is he still on that rebar dying and dreaming,or is he really up and at em again. 

He has to dream long enough to enjoy a Beth song, a Brillip monologue, and maybe a scene of whats-her-name doing crappy owl sculptures.

• Love 7

So mind-numbingly stupid.  First the horse just stands there calmly as Daryl and Rick fight about what Rick is/is not going to do while the herd approaches.  Horse doesn't move.  Looks calm.  Then when horse again sees walkers (that didn't bother him in the least 10 minutes ago), he gets a wee bit upset and Rick falls off horse.  Then horse walks off a few steps and stands calmly as two herds get closer and closer.   Yes.  That happens.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 11