Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E07: Big Time Dance

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

I was rooting for VK cause I hate to see rumors about people that are unsubstantiated and have no actual proof, but girlll you're losing me here. There's obvious weight gain, not 15 pounds but she looks soft. I still don't understand how people don't think she's a beautiful girl, besides her larger teeth she has a really beautiful look to her. But different strokes for different folks I guess.

I loveddd Gina in the contemporary dance. My eye kept going to her and little Kelli. 

Unpopular opinion: I liked Melissa this episode, she's self deprecating and I love it.

Bridget looks so cute doing thunderstruck during show group, Malena is so lost

I still love Hananh, even more so after her anxiety/depression confession. 

Kashara looks thicker than normal during show group auditions...so does Tara

Ahhh so that's how Yuko got on the team, Yoshiko recommended her

Can we stop filming and focusing on the girls asses from the ground?

Ah VK I see a young girl who needs more real life experience and someone to tell her that she needs to stop pressuring herself all the time, give it a year or two and get some maturity before coming back

• Love 14

Can anyone who's a dancer or dance instructor explain something? Denise was wearing a sweatshirt tied around her waist while she was teaching. There have been innumerable linked videos of dance classes and practices with girls wearing shirts or sweatshirts tied around their waists. Is this a fashion thing? It seems impractical and like it would get in the way.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Collette1104 said:

She was probably like 10 when that happened hahah!

I was more being rhetorical, but she was only 10 when it first aired on CMT :) As her self proclaimed sole life dream, I assume she’s watched almost every episode multiple times via iTunes/Amazon etc. I myself didn’t see the Angela episode until last year.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mardo2044 said:

I think she was being protective... like we will have a group hug and then go downstairs so you can ugly cry and we can have our moment off camera.  That is my guess.... but they have never shown us that before.

I just took it that Maddie was her group leader and was doing her job as a good one. I could be totally wrong on that though

• Love 13

VK wanting Show Group? No, honey.....you gotta crawl before you can walk. I hope she likes her slice of Humble Pie served hot.

Malena annoyed me this episode. She is coming across as beautiful but desperate.

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, PBSLover said:

- Lindsey needs a a side a part. She doesn’t have a lot of forehead and the center part accentuates that. She sure is pretty though.

- I think Hannah is pretty but she needs darker lipstick. I think it would brighten up her entire face.

- Kelli should have been a part of show group. Was she chosen? Christ, she’s a great dancer.

- LOTS OF DANCE TONIGHT! FINALLY!

- I was very impressed with the choreographers. Kelli is so smart to bring them in.

- Yoshiko! How adorable is she? Always was. Always will be.

Yes on Lindsey. She has a Teresa Guidice hairline. Really low. As someone with a large forehead idk if I'm jealous or not. ?? She seemed very humble too. I hope she tries out again.

• Love 7

My thoughts on Dayton and Victoria as dancers.

Victoria has long pretty legs. She has good extension on a front kick. She has a good plié. She has a decent turnout. She did the same 6 movements in different variations through the dance. She has a weak core which shows in her turns. She had a good leap. She doesn’t finish her lines.

Dayton. She is very good at understanding her breath and the power of a pause. She has pretty clean lines. She did a great job with levels and variations. She has an ok core. I think if she worked on that she could turn like a top. She does well in contemporary with her style but she will have to dig down deep to emote for pom. I didn’t see any leaps from her. She was a little rough in transitions.

They are both good but different dancers. In terms of power Pom, Victoria needs more control and Dayton needs to project. They both look great on stage. 

• Love 20
29 minutes ago, pizzaislife said:

I just took it that Maddie was her group leader and was doing her job as a good one. I could be totally wrong on that though

Yes, that was my take on it too.  Remember Maddie had been cut before and knows what that feels like, so she was showing some care there.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, patsinsyr said:

no Kitty for SG auditions?

I could be wrong, but maybe a little conflict of interest with 2 legacies?  Who else comes to show group auditions normally?  It seemed like a very neutral group, which is good.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Thanks.

Even when the choreographer (Travis-?) called out a bunch of girls who he felt really got the dance, he didn’t call Kelli. I just think she gets overlooked and she’s really amazing. Like crazy amazing.

He actually called out two groups....you only saw one.

• Love 20

Sorry Melissa the Mentor you did not ask the one woman to come in and help the girls with learning exercises to prevent injuries. We do not need to learn the history of injuries because it has nothing to do with the girls making the team. I wish CMT would do some better scenes with her and better editing of her scenes. I have the feeling they are trying to prove to the fans and viewers that Melissa deserves to be the mentor. I guess the survey from two years ago where the fans and viewers were asking for less Melissa the Mentor scenes answered their questions.

Victoria not happy she did not make SG. Boohoo!!! I noticed the girls did not go up and hug when she came out. They were probably secretly wishing she was cut.

I applaud Hannah for saying she has depression and anxiety. It takes a lot to admit you have a mental illness because of the way the general public treats people who have a mental illness. Good for her.

11 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

IMO, I think Denise was set up to be the bad guy. The conversation wasn't Kelli asking VK why she wasn't impressive, it was "Denise didn't know you, why didn't Denise notice you?" By not saying, "I noticed you weren't strong tonight, why?" Kelli took the pressure off herself and put it on Denise's shoulders. Now Kelli isn't the bad guy and her show of favoritism goes on intact while her BFF's daughter makes a mockery of training camp,

Similar to when the vets did not put her in top 36 a couple episodes back.  So it looks like the people Kelli can’t control are  able to criticize her.  I agree that Kelli is putting the pressure on others.  Surely she can see that VK is not at a level with the other rookies, and that she is gaining weight.  

Edited by Christineelgene
Spelling
  • Love 7

Unpopular opinion but I like Melissa R and I liked her injury prevention work out scene.  I think she is fun!  :) I don't know that she "needs" to be part of the MTT scenes, there certainly are stronger dancers that were former vets that could fill the same role, but I still like her and her bright smile. :)

• Love 20
54 minutes ago, pizzaislife said:

My thoughts on Dayton and Victoria as dancers.

Victoria has long pretty legs. She has good extension on a front kick. She has a good plié. She has a decent turnout. She did the same 6 movements in different variations through the dance. She has a weak core which shows in her turns. She had a good leap. She doesn’t finish her lines.

Dayton. She is very good at understanding her breath and the power of a pause. She has pretty clean lines. She did a great job with levels and variations. She has an ok core. I think if she worked on that she could turn like a top. She does well in contemporary with her style but she will have to dig down deep to emote for pom. I didn’t see any leaps from her. She was a little rough in transitions.

They are both good but different dancers. In terms of power Pom, Victoria needs more control and Dayton needs to project. They both look great on stage. 

To me VK’s extension from her arms and hip as she dances is what’s really good.  Extension is not just leg holds and flexibility - it’s how when you move your arm out to do a dance move and it looks like your arm is a lot longer than it is without compromising your shoulder placement or making your hands look goofy.   She does this the entire time she dances.   Her legs and hips are well extended too.  Like she moves her leg out, even if it’s just a little kick or walk to move in a dance motion, and it’s like a ballerina from the barre.   Her feet are almost always on releve/the balls of her feet and extended as well - even in basic stuff like just running across the stage.   All of it is just stuff that takes a while to teach and just becomes engrained in a dancer and they do it without thinking.  Some could be natural, but it’s usually more from lots of ballet.

Dayton on the other hand doesn’t have extension in her feet or legs at all - yes her placement is good and she doesn’t do anything “wrong” per se, but she moves out her leg or arm and it’s just her regular arm or leg - it doesn’t look much longer.  Also, her feet are very flat most of the time unless she’s proposely pointing them.  She is just not a well extended dancer.

To me it looks like VK had much better ballet when she was younger and was trained somewhere that didn’t focus as much on the endless turning and tricks you see today.   I bet if it wasn’t for the extra weight she’s carrying now she could do more in the dance world than DCC.

• Love 2

I also don’t think the only end goal ever for VK was DCC - she probably had professional dancing type of aspirations when younger.   I bet her DCC story transformed as she got closer to graduation and it seemed like an easier goal to achieve out of high school - one that came along w/ some instant fame from the show and kept her close to home (assuming TK lives in Dallas).

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Victoria not happy she did not make SG. Boohoo!!! I noticed the girls did not go up and hug when she came out. They were probably secretly wishing she was cut.

I replayed it because regardless how a vet or TCC feel about a fellow dancer they should be kind.  From what I saw right away some girls stood up and cheered and 2 people came and hugged her.  As it should be for any TC candidate imo.

Edited by Mardo2044
Clarity talking about teammates
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Mardo2044 said:

Unpopular opinion but I like Melissa R and I liked her injury prevention work out scene.  I think she is fun!  :) I don't know that she "needs" to be part of the MTT scenes, there certainly are stronger dancers that were former vets that could fill the same role, but I still like her and her bright smile. :)

Me too!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

To me VK’s extension from her arms and hip as she dances is what’s really good.  Extension is not just leg holds and flexibility - it’s how when you move your arm out to do a dance move and it looks like your arm is a lot longer than it is without compromising your shoulder placement or making your hands look goofy.   She does this the entire time she dances.   Her legs and hips are well extended too.  Like she moves her leg out, even if it’s just a little kick or walk to move in a dance motion, and it’s like a ballerina from the barre.   Her feet are almost always on releve/the balls of her feet and extended as well - even in basic stuff like just running across the stage.   All of it is just stuff that takes a while to teach and just becomes engrained in a dancer and they do it without thinking.  

Sorry, another who is not seeing it with VK.  Not based on all my years of dance and teaching. 

I see a gangly out of control colt with long legs, lack of spatial awareness and not nearly enough control for someone who claims to have had as much dance training as she does.  It would do her a world of good to get away from the Dallas circle and go elsewhere where she's not known as Tina's daughter.  She needs to study under someone who won't mollycoddle her and will ride her to correct the bad habits she's formed.  That is, if she wants this bad enough. 

Just my two cent's worth.

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Love 15

This episode, I really liked!  (Yoda?)   I am so happy when I see this much dancing and I am loving that routine Denise taught them. I hope when they perform this dance that it is like what we saw in the show. I loved how the girls interact and have places in the dance where they are touching.  Sorry  I don't have a dancer way of describing that but hopefully you know what I mean.  I think TW is interesting.  Like what he said about personalities and dynamic.   I loved watching Gina, Jayln, Brigette, and Erin.

You gotta serve it from the back!!!!

• Love 7

So happy to see Brianna be featured in a talking head and a couple of dance shots this episode!  I really liked her when she tried out last year and hoped she'd come back.   Also happy to see a bit more of Erin and Brennan.  I loved it when Brennan let go and laughed during the injury prevention scene.  I think I may have finally spied Lilly but I still can't tell Amber and Bridget apart.

• Love 12

I did not see what K&J&T saw in Vk's contemp dance - she alternatively seemed to be rushing or chasing the music, her extensions weren't as good as the girls around her, her, positions weren't as deep...didn't seem that strong in it at all. sure, she might get super into it, and do the cheesy, eyes closed 'im so lost in the music and emotion' thing, but that's not the same.

Uhhh, why the hell did they need to explain what extension is to Lindsay? HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BY THAT? good lord

Oh sweet mothering...did MRS actually just say she had a 'disc knocked out of place' in her neck?? THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. as someone with severe spinal damage I am well too aware of discs and spinal injury and thats not even remotely how it works.  disc herniates into the canal, it doesn't just move as a single unit 'out of place'. way to try and make it sound more dramatic than it is

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I did not see what K&J&T saw in Vk's contemp dance - she alternatively seemed to be rushing or chasing the music, her extensions weren't as good as the girls around her, her, positions weren't as deep...didn't seem that strong in it at all. sure, she might get super into it, and do the cheesy, eyes closed 'im so lost in the music and emotion' thing, but that's not the same.

Uhhh, why the hell did they need to explain what extension is to Lindsay? HOW DID SHE NOT KNOW WHAT THEY MEAN BY THAT? good lord

Oh sweet mothering...did MRS actually just say she had a 'disc knocked out of place' in her neck?? THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS. as someone with severe spinal damage I am well too aware of discs and spinal injury and thats not even remotely how it works.  disc herniates into the canal, it doesn't just move as a single unit 'out of place'. way to try and make it sound more dramatic than it is

I was told I came close to throwing my neck out of alignment when I was sent to physical therapy in 2007 for work related neck and back injuries. I rolled my eyes when she was talking about her injuries. It had nothing to do with the girls in TC and why did she have to tell us she had a hard time keeping up with the injury prevention exercises. At least we have not been subject to her mentoring Dayton and Victoria so far. I could only imagine CMT telling her what to say to them because I seriously doubt she comes up with her words of DCC wisdom on her own.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I was told I came close to throwing my neck out of alignment when I was sent to physical therapy in 2007 for work related neck and back injuries. I rolled my eyes when she was talking about her injuries. It had nothing to do with the girls in TC and why did she have to tell us she had a hard time keeping up with the injury prevention exercises. At least we have not been subject to her mentoring Dayton and Victoria so far. I could only imagine CMT telling her what to say to them because I seriously doubt she comes up with her words of DCC wisdom on her own.

How to guarantee a TCC is cut - let MRS take her 'under her wing'. 

Im not a GIna fan, but she was so strong and composed through the theraband segment. that's a girl that keeps her legs and core strong.  i do a similar routine as par of my physio everyday, and yes its hard as hell esp as I have footdrop from nerve damage and so can't balance well on my toes or at all on some days but seeing MRS overdoing it and trying to sell how hard it was was soooo unnecessary and boring. we get it, the girls need to be fit.  screamed to me of 'there were all the rumours last year about Erica's injury etc so lets show the audience we truly give a crap about the girl's health...they're trying way too damn hard this year and its making the show dull as dishwater. has charlotte hired some new PR firm or something?

• Love 5

Ugh, Im kinda leaving comments as I watch the ep but I just reached the VK in office and ugh...her behaviour int he office, draping herself over the desk, the 'I know' sounding more like a petulant 13 year old not an 18 year old at, essentially, a job interview.  I get it, i get it, people keep going 'she's only eighteen' and maybe my social group was a more mature 18, but damn she is an immature 18 year old.  she is sitting opposite her potential employeer, not her sorta aunt and hse doesn't behave that way at all.  and I thought it was so telling when Kelli said that if it was up to an outsider, she'd be cut, which to me is practically an admission that it's their own bias that keeps her there

Is that VK in the preview for next week with Nick, doing the kick? damn girl, you've been told you need to lose some weight but it looks like you've done nothing about it at all!
and was tht Kashara kicking herself into a fall? every time the girls go down on their coccyx like that I wince so hard. a friend is currently awaiting surgery to remove her coccyx after dislocating it in a similar fall and now the tendons and muscles are so damaged it has to come out and all I can think of is 'nooooo nooo don't fall onto your butt like that!!'

• Love 10
13 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

This is VK:

This is Dayton:

Extension, positioning, control and footwork - VK is better.  Not saying Dayton is bad, she’s pretty good too, but VK is better at basic dancing - her extension is exceptional and her feet are very good.

There is really not such a thing as power pom classes in most studios/areas - around me they just don’t exist.  Hip hop is probably the closest you could get.  

There may be a lot more options local to Dallas, but if VK was in a strong competitive dance studio she probably didn’t have much extra time to go elsewhere. 

She’s been in prep classes for the past two years-that we know of. Two years. Lacey was 18 when she made the team, lyrical background and with lack of power. And she’s killing it. Erin was the first cut last season due to having no experience in power dancing whatsoever, she took one year worth of classes and now she’s back and killing it. VK has had a lifetime of being around dccs and at least two years of prep clases and her problem is that she doesn’t have enough experience and she’s only 18?

12 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Ugh, Im kinda leaving comments as I watch the ep but I just reached the VK in office and ugh...her behaviour int he office, draping herself over the desk, the 'I know' sounding more like a petulant 13 year old not an 18 year old at, essentially, a job interview.  I get it, i get it, people keep going 'she's only eighteen' and maybe my social group was a more mature 18, but damn she is an immature 18 year old.  she is sitting opposite her potential employeer, not her sorta aunt and hse doesn't behave that way at all.  and I thought it was so telling when Kelli said that if it was up to an outsider, she'd be cut, which to me is practically an admission that it's their own bias that keeps her there

I so agree! And we’ve had so many 18 y.o superstars so it’s extra funny (or infuriating) when her age is used to defend her.

• Love 13
21 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

How to guarantee a TCC is cut - let MRS take her 'under her wing'. 

Im not a GIna fan, but she was so strong and composed through the theraband segment. that's a girl that keeps her legs and core strong.  i do a similar routine as par of my physio everyday, and yes its hard as hell esp as I have footdrop from nerve damage and so can't balance well on my toes or at all on some days but seeing MRS overdoing it and trying to sell how hard it was was soooo unnecessary and boring. we get it, the girls need to be fit.  screamed to me of 'there were all the rumours last year about Erica's injury etc so lets show the audience we truly give a crap about the girl's health...they're trying way too damn hard this year and its making the show dull as dishwater. has charlotte hired some new PR firm or something?

UGH!!! Don't remind us. I cannot forget the way she was "pushing" or should I say CMT was having her push to get Breelan on the team in Season 9. I do not believe for one second CMT is not picking the girls go to for mentoring sessions with Melissa. I would have died of embarrassment if I was in those painful mentoring scenes with Melissa in Season 9. I think Kyndall in Season 11 who did not want to go to Melissa's mentoring sessions because she felt being her pet project would get her cut. She ended up being cut anyway, and I bet Melissa would not have help her get on the team in the first place.

I feel like it's all already been said, but main takeaway from last night was ok, Victoria very well may be a really sweet person and maybe a great dancer (I'm not dancing expert so withholding judgment there) but she is clearly too immature for this season. If there was any doubt, it disappeared the minute she dropped her hair all over the table.

I keep wondering if every night when they call people back and they do not call back Brennan, is Brennan going out and doing cartwheels? It just seemed like she got called back every night last season. So far so good.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

IMO, I think Denise was set up to be the bad guy. The conversation wasn't Kelli asking VK why she wasn't impressive, it was "Denise didn't know you, why didn't Denise notice you?" By not saying, "I noticed you weren't strong tonight, why?" Kelli took the pressure off herself and put it on Denise's shoulders. Now Kelli isn't the bad guy and her show of favoritism goes on intact while her BFF's daughter makes a mockery of training camp,

Good observation. This whole thing is strange. Not even Cassie got this kind of treatment. And they certainly don’t care about maybe hurting Dayton’s feelings. It’s like Victoria has ties to the mafia or something. Kelli wants plausible deniability if she gets cut. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, RedbirdNelly said:

I feel like it's all already been said, but main takeaway from last night was ok, Victoria very well may be a really sweet person and maybe a great dancer (I'm not dancing expert so withholding judgment there) but she is clearly too immature for this season. If there was any doubt, it disappeared the minute she dropped her hair all over the table.

I keep wondering if every night when they call people back and they do not call back Brennan, is Brennan going out and doing cartwheels? It just seemed like she got called back every night last season. So far so good.

I know I would be!!

1 minute ago, Stan39 said:

Good observation. This whole thing is strange. Not even Cassie got this kind of treatment. And they certainly don’t care about maybe hurting Dayton’s feelings. It’s like Victoria has ties to the mafia or something. Kelli wants plausible deniability if she gets cut. 

I thought the same thing! it was Kelli 100% passing the buck. it was all 'don't worry Victoria, we all noticed the heck out of you but this big mean outsider didn't and why was that'' and then VK being all 'I''m shocked' just rubbed me the wrong way. it came off arrogant, like 'oh, but Im so good why wouldn't you notice me, I was dancing mt butt off' rather than something like 'I felt like I was giving it a lot, how can I improve' kind of thing.  of course she was shocked, she's had nothing but smoke blown up her...since she got there. she's shocked someone is finally calling BS

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I know I would be!!

I thought the same thing! it was Kelli 100% passing the buck. it was all 'don't worry Victoria, we all noticed the heck out of you but this big mean outsider didn't and why was that'' and then VK being all 'I''m shocked' just rubbed me the wrong way. it came off arrogant, like 'oh, but Im so good why wouldn't you notice me, I was dancing mt butt off' rather than something like 'I felt like I was giving it a lot, how can I improve' kind of thing.  of course she was shocked, she's had nothing but smoke blown up her...since she got there. she's shocked someone is finally calling BS

And she was “shocked” but then also admitted “she had a bad night” after Kelli asked her specifically if something was holding her back? It’s like Kelli was feeding her excuses to give as to why “tonight was an off night” rather than she just sucks in general. 

I also noticed that other than Travis’ dance, they stuck her in the back corner for SG tryouts and other practices. Not sure if that was intentional to hide her or they just move people around. But during her SG audience she (once again) almost kicked Jalyn when dancing into her space. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, sooooo ill said:

Dang Kelli's figure looks good. She has slimmed down since last year. I noticed her skinny arms. 

She is in her 50's as I am ..... so I feel for her .... you  have no idea what its like for some women when menopause hits .. your body just will not shed weight no matter what you do it seems. The only thing to do is stick to the program and wait it out ....  I applaud her effort :-)

• Love 6

Since Amazon is being slow, I can't watch the episode yet, but I did watch the conversation Denise had with K&J about VK on the CMT app.  So, I'm confused - what did Denise say on the show?  And by that, what did you hear her say, not what did Kelly say Denise said?

20 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

On the CMT App there is a clip of Denise, Judy and Kelli in the office talking about Victoria. Kelli's overt favoritism and excuse making on VK's behalf is cringe worthy.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I also don’t think the only end goal ever for VK was DCC - she probably had professional dancing type of aspirations when younger.   I bet her DCC story transformed as she got closer to graduation and it seemed like an easier goal to achieve out of high school - one that came along w/ some instant fame from the show and kept her close to home (assuming TK lives in Dallas).

Id efinitely think she had greater aspirations, even had the place to train but TK coulsn't bear for her littlest baby to go so she didn't. in a way, DCC feels like second best and thats why shes trying toooooo hard

3 minutes ago, lah715 said:

She is in her 50's as I am ..... so I feel for her .... you  have no idea what its like for some women when menopause hits .. your body just will not shed weight no matter what you do it seems. The only thing to do is stick to the program and wait it out ....  I applaud her effort :-)

I always get confused as to which Kelli we're talking about! dancer Kelli or boss Kelli!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

On the CMT App there is a clip of Denise, Judy and Kelli in the office talking about Victoria. Kelli's overt favoritism and excuse making on VK's behalf is cringe worthy.  

Omg! I just watched the clip. What the hell was that? I’m surprised Kelli let them film that. It looks SOOOO bad for her. She’s blatantly creating excuses to justify Victoria’s bad dancing. Does she think viewers don’t have eyes or haven’t been paying attention to past seasons. We can tell who can dance and who can’t. 

20 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Id efinitely think she had greater aspirations, even had the place to train but TK coulsn't bear for her littlest baby to go so she didn't. in a way, DCC feels like second best and thats why shes trying toooooo hard

I always get confused as to which Kelli we're talking about! dancer Kelli or boss Kelli!

I’m guessing when they refer to Kelli going through menopause it’s boss Kelli ;) But I know what you mean. 

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I was talking about Boss Kelli LOL!!!!

34 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Since Amazon is being slow, I can't watch the episode yet, but I did watch the conversation Denise had with K&J about VK on the CMT app.  So, I'm confused - what did Denise say on the show?  And by that, what did you hear her say, not what did Kelly say Denise said?

Denise didn’t say anything that I remember. It was all Kelli that, “Denise remarked that you were the weakest dancer”. Then Kelli asked why she had a bad night and mentioned she was Travis’ favorite. Victoria was shocked and didn’t know how to process it. In all likelihood she probably was shocked because it was the first honest feedback she’d heard her whole life. She didn’t dance any different than before. Denise was just being honest. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Denise didn’t say anything that I remember. It was all Kelli that, “Denise remarked that you were the weakest dancer”. Then Kelli asked why she had a bad night and mentioned she was Travis’ favorite. Victoria was shocked and didn’t know how to process it. In all likelihood she probably was shocked because it was the first honest feedback she’d heard her whole life. She didn’t dance any different than before. Denise was just being honest. 

Again, I haven't seen the ep, but it seems that what Denise said to K&J in the office is different from what Kelli told VK on the show.  That's what I was trying to clarify.

Come on Amazon!!!!

Wowzers, finally saw the office scene. Is it me or did Kelli kind of throw Denise under the bus. She made her the bad guy. 

VK got off way too easy. Angela from Australia was roasted for showing visible disappointment about not making SG.

I think Denise and Weather guy have given non biased critiques of VK but for some reason, she keeps getting a pass. 

Lots of girls looking fluffy this episode. Bring in Kitty and she will let them have it. 

My prediction, if Jalyn stays for three years, she will make Point. For me, she is top five on the entire team as a Rookie.

Oh, Erin has improved so much. Loving on Gabbi. I see you Hannah. Glad she was given air time.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, ElenaFR said:

Wowzers, finally saw the office scene. Is it me or did Kelli kind of throw Denise under the bus. She made her the bad guy. 

VK got off way too easy. Angela from Australia was roasted for showing visible disappointment about not making SG.

I think Denise and Weather guy have given non biased critiques of VK but for some reason, she keeps getting a pass. 

Lots of girls looking fluffy this episode. Bring in Kitty and she will let them have it. 

My prediction, if Jalyn stays for three years, she will make Point. For me, she is top five on the entire team as a Rookie.

Oh, Erin has improved so much. Loving on Gabbi. I see you Hannah. Glad she was given air time.

I find it ironic that Kelli keeps talking about missing Gabbi, but everyone who comes in comments on how amazing she is. 

• Love 11