Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, kia112 said:

I legit don't give a shit about Negan. Like, I'm excited that there's a new antagonist and all that, but my loins weren't aching to get him on the show and so all of this coverage is annoying me. An EW cover? No thanks. JDM giving me all the deets on how the characters will be affected? I don't care what he thinks! Give me interviews with the actors I've known for 3-6 years!

I have to say, JDM's portrayal in one episode has me enjoying Negan more than I did ever in the comics. Seeing our group this vulnerable is a different deal, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

• Love 1

When we left them in season 6, Heath and Tara were off on a supply run.  The actors were spotted together filming ep 6 of season 7.  Sometime after that, also presumably in ep 6, Eugene was filmed letting Tara back in the gates at Alexandria.  Heath wasn't with her.  So, either Heath is still out wandering through the woods alone, or Heath could be captured or dead before the mid-season finale.  Given the way the show has dispatched their african american actors whenever there were more than 1 or 2 of them in the current cast, my bet is on Heath being dead. 

I can see what Kirkman means about not being able to please everyone, whichever way they steer the story.  It is kind of a no-win situation, and they just have to ultimately go with whatever they think is going to work.   Unfortunately, they probably made a bad judgment call in this specific case, whereas in past seasons their judgment has been better.

But I've barely seen any "Yay! I loved this cliffhanger!" sentiment online.  I suppose there is a bit of it out there, but it's mostly been frustration over being manipulated, and anger that a lot of the air is being let out of the balloon by dragging this whole mess out when it would have been just as dramatic, emotional, powerful, jarring, disturbing, etc., to reveal who got killed in the season finale and let the viewers process it over the summer.

Also, I think that a lot of people are getting fed up with some of the theories and guesses that other viewers are making (made by people who presumably followed the spoilers, know who's meeting Lucille and yet continue to guess anyway), because some of them are just nonsensical and illogical, or purely rooted in denial. 

I only checked TSDF's Facebook page a couple of weeks ago to find who they "guessed" or "theorized" would die.  I had forgotten about it and I was sick of all of the guessing and speculation on social media, so I'd stopped reading it.  I just went right to the post with the "theories" and moved on.  I don't know who has the time or interest to play guessing games all summer long, constantly ruminating and debating over who got killed on TWD.  It gets really old for me after a while, and I know I can't be alone!

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 4

If there's anyone left here who wants to know, and who doesn't read TSDF page:

**Character Episode Guide**

Updated episode guide! This list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1,4,5,7,8...
Carl - 1,4,5,7,8
Michonne - 1,4,5,7,8
Daryl - 1,2,4,7(?),8
Maggie - 1,5,8
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3,8
Morgan - 3,8
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1,5,8
Eugene - 1,4(?),6,7,8
Rosita - 1,4,6,7,8
Tara - 6,8
Aaron - 1,4,5,7,8
Negan - 1,2,4,7,8
Dwight - 1,2,4,7
Steve Ogg - 1,5
Jesus - 5,7,8
Enid - 4,5,8(?)
Father Gabriel - 4,7,8
Spencer- 4,7,8
Olivia - 4,7,8
Eric - 4,8(?)
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5,8
Sherry- 2,7
Ezekiel - 3
Judith - 7

New characters from casting calls:
"Jennie" - 6
"Naomi" - 6
"Rogers" - 3,8
"Blake" - 3

So, yeah, Glenn and Abraham are still dead.

Filming through episode 8, the mid-season finale, has been completed.  They are currently on a one-week filming break.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 2:14 PM, GreyBunny said:

I really like Heath, he's no-nonsense and a competent zombie fighter.  If they have to bench the character I'd rather he "disappear" into the background of the Kingdom than kill him off.

Me too.  I like Heath, and feel like there was more to know about him. 

• Love 3

The filming list makes me even more underwhelmed. End last season with a cliffhanger. Possibly Lucille two characters in the premiere and then no Rick, Michonne, etc for two episodes or Maggie, Sasha for three. I hated the pacing last season and this might end up being worse.

• Love 3
On 8/11/2016 at 3:01 AM, Sherry67 said:

Maybe Glenn and Abe are hiding under a dumpster together, somewhere out there...

If only. 

Damn. It's bad enough losing one, and the putting Sasha through the death of another partner? 

I don't like the sound of it being Negan's world, either, unless he ends up getting eaten by that tiger I saw in the season 7 trailer, last month. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Ann Mack said:

Hi, where is the list of who has been filming provided at? Thank you.

From the page right before this (page 45):

On 8/7/2016 at 10:28 PM, SnarkyTart said:

If there's anyone left here who wants to know, and who doesn't read TSDF page:

**Character Episode Guide**

Updated episode guide! This list is a breakdown of which episodes each character has filmed so far. This is not a confirmed list, but it's based on very thorough tracking and should be mostly on point.

Rick - 1,4,5,7,8...
Carl - 1,4,5,7,8
Michonne - 1,4,5,7,8
Daryl - 1,2,4,7(?),8
Maggie - 1,5,8
Glenn - 1
Carol - 3,8
Morgan - 3,8
Abe - 1
Sasha - 1,5,8
Eugene - 1,4(?),6,7,8
Rosita - 1,4,6,7,8
Tara - 6,8
Aaron - 1,4,5,7,8
Negan - 1,2,4,7,8
Dwight - 1,2,4,7
Steve Ogg - 1,5
Jesus - 5,7,8
Enid - 4,5,8(?)
Father Gabriel - 4,7,8
Spencer- 4,7,8
Olivia - 4,7,8
Eric - 4,8(?)
Heath - 6
Gregory - 5,8
Sherry- 2,7
Ezekiel - 3
Judith - 7

New characters from casting calls:
"Jennie" - 6
"Naomi" - 6
"Rogers" - 3,8
"Blake" - 3

I'm in the minority - the cliffhanger and long wait makes me sick to my stomach. The longer I have to wait the more I wish we could get another Terminus miracle (I don't care how implausible) and they all live.  I already like the character Negan in that he is a true badass and not Scooby Doo character badass like the Governor (he was more annoying than an actual threat) but I don't want to see an entire season of brutality and fear. 

But I can't wait to meet and judge all these grown able bodied men and women who allow one guy with a bat to rule over them.  They all just sit there and take it? I've never understood this type of mentality. 

• Love 1
On 2016-08-15 at 1:57 PM, Nashville said:

From the page right before this (page 45):

Grouped by episode:

7x01: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Glenn, Abe, Sasha, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Negan, Dwight, Steve Ogg

7x02: Daryl, Negan, Dwight

7x03: Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel, "Rogers," "Blake"

7x04: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Eugene (?), Rosita, Aaron, Negan, Dwight, Enid, Father Gabriel, Spencer, Olivia, Eric

7x05: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Maggie, Sasha, Aaron, Steve Ogg, Jesus, Enid, Gregory

7x06: Tara, Heath, "Jennie," "Naomi"

7x07: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl (?), Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Negan, Dwight, Jesus, Father Gabriel, Spencer, Olivia, Sherry, Judith

7x08: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Maggie, Carol, Morgan, Sasha, Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Aaron, Negan, Jesus, Enid (?), Father Gabriel, Spencer, Olivia, Eric (?), Gregory, "Rogers"

• Love 1

Wow.  This is why this show irritates the hell out of me.  Glenn gets killed, apparently, but Maggie doesn't show up again until episode 5, then gone again until the mid season finale.   Maybe she will just quietly whisper her feelings to Michonne in the background of some other character's scene again.  Same with Sasha.  Carol is in ONE episode until the MSF!  This pacing is infuriating, and I'm just reading it from a list.  

I really liked Stranger Things on Netflix this summer, and while watching it, I kept thinking, wow, they keep the pace going with multiple sets of characters and happenings in every episode.  Surely there's a television screenwriting book that covers this somewhere.  lol   

I will still DVR this show, but I think I'll just save it for a rainy day to binge watch it.  I'll be sure to read the comments of you fine folks as well.

• Love 10

I'll watch as they come out because I just love the world they've created (I'm a sucker), but even in season 3 when they had episodes with Gov, Michonne (who I already loved), and Andrea, I hated not to see the rest of our crew. Season 4 about killed me in that aspect.

I'll watch as they come out because I just love the world they've created (I'm a sucker), but even in season 3 when they had episodes with Gov, Michonne (who I already loved), and Andrea, I hated not to see the rest of our crew. Season 4 about killed me in that aspect.

• Love 1

I suspect that AMC and TWD producers are planning long-term to have the show last for many, many years, so they want the franchise to be much bigger than the cast - like Law & Order, where the cast can change frequently and even be completely replaced, but the show goes on.  They probably also want to avoid having to pay more money to any current cast members to keep them on past their existing contracts, so if the cast is interchangeable, they can just kill off and replace characters.  If so, I think they're underestimating the value and popularity of the old cast members.  (Just look at FTWD.)

• Love 7
6 hours ago, tv echo said:

I suspect that AMC and TWD producers are planning long-term to have the show last for many, many years, so they want the franchise to be much bigger than the cast - like Law & Order, where the cast can change frequently and even be completely replaced, but the show goes on.  They probably also want to avoid having to pay more money to any current cast members to keep them on past their existing contracts, so if the cast is interchangeable, they can just kill off and replace characters.  If so, I think they're underestimating the value and popularity of the old cast members.  (Just look at FTWD.)

Good analysis.  But please don't make me look at FTWD.  lol

• Love 8
1 hour ago, peach said:

Good analysis.  But please don't make me look at FTWD.  lol

Isn't it coming back this weekend?  I guess I'll watch it just to fill the void and join in on the live chatting in the FTWD forum on this site, but it appears that FTWD doesn't come close to TWD in terms of anticipation and hype. I've barely read or heard any excited discussion about how FTWD is returning.  In fact, the spoiler thread for FTWD (here on Previously.TV) was dormant for quite a while.   I don't think anyone was even looking for nor caring about, nor desperately trying to avoid, spoilers for FTWD.  That says something.

Edited by Sherry67

I have been having a '24" marathon.  That show had more action in 10 mins than other shows have in a season.  They very rarely had boring stuff (except everything with Kim)  and the story changed over the course of the seasons.  Threads were wrapped up and new ones added flawlessly.   This show.....nope.

• Love 1
On 8/18/2016 at 2:15 PM, Sherry67 said:

Isn't it coming back this weekend?  I guess I'll watch it just to fill the void and join in on the live chatting in the FTWD forum on this site, but it appears that FTWD doesn't come close to TWD in terms of anticipation and hype. I've barely read or heard any excited discussion about how FTWD is returning.  In fact, the spoiler thread for FTWD (here on Previously.TV) was dormant for quite a while.   I don't think anyone was even looking for nor caring about, nor desperately trying to avoid, spoilers for FTWD.  That says something.

Honestly, I completely forgot about FTWD.  Doesn't sound like many people are talking about it.  I'm waiting for Z Nation to return, and I will record TWD.  I mean, when October Sunday nights roll around, I'll probably still watch it in real time, but with my arms folded and eyes rolled.  lol

• Love 5

I care nothing for FTWD because I just don't like any of the characters.  I'm going to DVR TWD this year and wait awhile before watching, mainly because I don't want to give TPTB the satisfaction of huge ratings for that first episode.  This is the first year I've actively sought out spoilers, too.  Damn you, Gimple!

I'm excited about ZNation and am in the process of a bingeathon in preparation for Season 3.

• Love 2

Negan killing 2 people right away -regardless of provocation - is inconsistent with his stated goal of making Rick obedient. He just promised to kill only one as the "lesson". Negan would remove any facade of "trust / hope" that compliance = survival. Rick & crew would immediately go down fighting.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, paigow said:

Negan killing 2 people right away -regardless of provocation - is inconsistent with his stated goal of making Rick obedient. He just promised to kill only one as the "lesson". Negan would remove any facade of "trust / hope" that compliance = survival. Rick & crew would immediately go down fighting.

Besides which, more than one would be an appalling waste of manpower resources.  Negan wants workers.

On September 3, 2016 at 6:34 PM, paigow said:

Yes, but if someone gets in the way of his first his first victim, they would get the bat next. He already told them "the first one is free." That is the scenario I can see happening. Someone stands up as he is beating the first one. That would show the crew he means business. 

• Love 1

Based on the filming schedule, it is looking like there are going to be two years minimum of Negan. I love TWD. It is my favorite show and I never thought that I would ever stop watching it, but there nothing I hate worse than when shows come up with a villain who sticks around forever. For my sanity, I am going to have to take break from TWD to get through this. It is the highest rated show on tv, it won't miss me.

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 6

I was already iffy about watching this season after last season's Dumpster Fakeout. I still feel insulted after that deliberate manipulation by the producers. 

I'm watching the spoilers but will probably only tune in for the Carol episodes. I love JDM but, i don't really know if I care enough about this Negan storyline to keep watching.

• Love 6

I'm definitely going to keep watching, but I expressed concern with my friend (who shares the same concern, even though she loves comic Negan) that if they did Negan as the villain for more than this season, it was going to be burnout. I know that he's still a part of the story even after he's no longer the big bad, but if I have to deal with fee-fi-foe-fum or whatever into season 8...I don't know, man. I honestly feel like we're a season (or a storyline) behind where we should be. We're coming up on season 7 and I worry about the actors' commitments to the show. I know they love it, but it's a brutal schedule and it takes up so much time, especially for someone like Andy who doesn't even live here and has to uproot his family for half a year. Then you've got Danai, who's star is certainly rising. I know the show will accommodate for them to keep them as long as they can, but at what cost? 'Cause if you've got me chillin' at the Kingdom for episodes at a time, I'm not going to be happy.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but stuff like that is staying at the back of my mind.

• Love 1

The Governor stayed on the show way too long for my tastes.  Dawn should have died and ended her run on the show before her first episode was even over.   And then it has seemed like some other bad guys were not on long enough, or they were not developed enough in the short time they were on the show -- for example, I might have liked an extra episode or two with Joe and the gang, or with the Terminus folks.  

Negan is making such a big, splashy entrance on this show, (probably) killing off two regular cast members right off the bat (see what I did there?).  Unless he just keeps killing people in Rick's group all season long, or unless Rick and company are able to overpower him and take him out, it seems like the Negan story line could get old if it carries into another season.  All of that posturing and threatening and strutting about could get old.  I don't know, though -- maybe JDM will keep it interesting and fascinating.

• Love 1

THE WALKING DEAD
We’d love to be able to tell you that the AMC drama’s Season 7 premiere won’t be as upsetting as you fear it’s going to be. Sadly, we can’t. In resolving the Season 6 finale’s “Who did Negan whack?” cliffhanger, “we spared no drop of awfulness, no iota of misery, no scintilla of pain,” showrunner Scott M. Gimple previously warned TVLine. In other words, “it does get gory.” However, after the blood and tears have dried, as the survivors attempt to figure out how to live under Negan and the Saviors’ rule, “there’s absolutely lightness… humor… warmth,” the EP promised. “It isn’t all misery.” (Thanks, Carol!) Plus, not only has the show promoted to series regular Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan), Tom Payne (Jesus), Xander Berkeley (Gregory) and Austin Amelio (Dwight), it’s cast Khary Payton as Ezekiel, the flamboyant leader of The Kingdom — and figured out how to handle his pet tiger! So to both our heroes and viewers, it may feel like, as Norman Reedus (Daryl) put it, “a completely brand-new world” — one that’s primed for a revolution. Even when Rick & Co. find a way to endure their new normal, they’ll still “want to win back their lives,” Gimple said. Which means that they’re heading toward what, in the estimation of leading man Andrew Lincoln, is “one of the greatest showdowns… since Terminus.”
RETURN DATE: Sunday, Oct. 23 at 9/8c (AMC)

http://tvline.com/gallery/fall-tv-2016-season-premiere-spoilers/#!41/fall-preview-walking-dead/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I already hate Negan, and not in a love to hate him way either. I just hate him. And find him tiresome. I don't want to have to watch the group "attempt to figure out how live under Negan and the Saviors' rule." The Saviors make other people do all the work for them (to those peoples' own detriment) while they do nothing but strut around on a power trip. How will it be satisfying to see them get away with that for a season or more? Can't someone just shoot Negan with a poison dart or even poison the food they have to give as tribute? Come on, how hard could that be?

As for the "lightness, humor and warmth," yeah. I'll believe that when I see it... and I certainly hope there isn't a hint of the Negan/Carl storyline that I've heard about from the comics. TWD Carl is my favorite character from the show. I want Carl to have nothing to do with Negan unless it involves trying to kill him.

I'm not feeling good about this season so far.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I already hate Negan, and not in a love to hate him way either. I just hate him. And find him tiresome. I don't want to have to watch the group "attempt to figure out how live under Negan and the Saviors' rule." The Saviors make other people do all the work for them (to those peoples' own detriment) while they do nothing but strut around on a power trip. How will it be satisfying to see them get away with that for a season or more? Can't someone just shoot Negan with a poison dart or even poison the food they have to give as tribute? Come on, how hard could that be?

As for the "lightness, humor and warmth," yeah. I'll believe that when I see it... and I certainly hope there isn't a hint of the Negan/Carl storyline that I've heard about from the comics. TWD Carl is my favorite character from the show. I want Carl to have nothing to do with Negan unless it involves trying to kill him.

I'm not feeling good about this season so far.

Yes, it would be nice if that's the secret they've kept all Spring and Summer: that Negan won't last long. Unfortunately, it won't happen. 

I can just see a whole bunch of posts, on the night it airs, or the day after, when the people who don't watch, find out who died. Pages of, "nailed it!" as to who died. 

I am comic book reader, but I can't stand Negan in the comic books. 

Kirkman LOVES the character so we got a 50 comics worth of him and the Saviors.  I just got sick of reading about him so I stopped buying the comics and just read the recaps.  If the show is going to drag out the Negan storyline as long as the comics did, then I am out and will just be reading the recaps from this forum. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Statman said:

I am comic book reader, but I can't stand Negan in the comic books. 

Kirkman LOVES the character so we got a 50 comics worth of him and the Saviors.  I just got sick of reading about him so I stopped buying the comics and just read the recaps.  If the show is going to drag out the Negan storyline as long as the comics did, then I am out and will just be reading the recaps from this forum. 

They are certainly building up the character in the media. Much more than, say, the Governor ever got, so I fear you may be correct. Does that mean that I Fear the Walking Dead?

• Love 4
On September 7, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Sherry67 said:

Negan is making such a big, splashy entrance on this show, (probably) killing off two regular cast members right off the bat (see what I did there?).  Unless he just keeps killing people in Rick's group all season long, or unless Rick and company are able to overpower him and take him out, it seems like the Negan story line could get old if it carries into another season.  All of that posturing and threatening and strutting about could get old.  I don't know, though -- maybe JDM will keep it interesting and fascinating.

I don't read the comics (well I've read the first two but that's it) but I know people that have read them all and apparently Negan has a very "interesting" relationship with both Carl and Rick that at times is amicable or at least as frenemies.  So I can see Gimple attempting to explore this on the show. 

The thing is, I don't care how charismatic JDM is or can be, I don't give two sh*ts about Negan and don't want any of CDB being even remotely friendly with him. I mean how could they when he bashes at least one of their "family" member's head in? But I can see the show going there for a while thinking that it will make for compelling TV and maybe it will. I guess we'll see.

But like others I'll probably step away from this show for several episodes then come back if/when I hear where things are going and if where they're going sounds intriguing.

Edited by Enero
  • Love 1

Ugh, just ugh. I just cannot get excited about this season and I am someone is usually counting down the days to TWD's premiere. I don't know which is worse Negan or the ridiculousness of the pet tiger. 

On 8/26/2016 at 5:57 PM, NurseGiGi said:

I'm going to DVR TWD this year and wait awhile before watching, mainly because I don't want to give TPTB the satisfaction of huge ratings for that first episode.  This is the first year I've actively sought out spoilers, too.  Damn you, Gimple!

You have to be a Neilsen family to be counted in the ratings.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SimoneS said:

Ugh, just ugh. I just cannot get excited about this season and I am someone is usually counting down the days to TWD's premiere. I don't know which is worse Negan or the ridiculousness of the pet tiger. 

This!!  This is approximately where I checked out when reading the comics so I'm not really excited about this season.  I might check out of the TV show even though they got Rick and Michonne together. 

Since we know it's Abe and Glenn, I don't just really want to watch our group brought much lower.  Since I can't stand anything with Negan, I'm more interested in Carol and Morgan because both of the actors are strong and play off each well I think.  It may not be enough to keep me watching though.

I actually really like JDM but the show kept the Governor around wayyy past his expiration date so I'm sure the same will happen with Negan.

Edited by raven
  • Love 5
On 9/14/2016 at 0:59 PM, SimoneS said:

You have to be a Neilsen family to be counted in the ratings.

Yeah, I realize that and was mostly being facetious and probably should have worded it differently.  What I should have said was I'm just plain ole going to boycott the first (or more) episodes because I'm ridiculously pissed at what I consider to be a big ole fuck you to their fan base.  I don't believe in rewarding what I consider to be bad behavior so I just ain't watching.

My family was once under consideration for being a Nielsen family.  You wouldn't believe all the ridiculous stuff they put you through to do it so I opted out early in the process.  It was very weird and Big Brotherish.  Hmmmmmm.........pardon me while I run get a bandaid to put over the camera lens on my laptop.

From the good and dedicated folks at TSDF.  This episode by episode summary of season 7 through episode #8 is pretty detailed.  Even though this is the spoilers forum, I'll put it spoiler tags anyway so you can decide if you really REALLY want to be spoiled to this extent. 

Spoiler

Episode Breakdown – 7A

We got you a present today, buttercups! We gathered up the most pertinent information from the filming of the first part of the season. We thought we would package them up nicely for you in an easy to follow episode breakdown. This is just the first half of the season. We will post what we have for the second half of the season at a later time. Keep in mind that this information is not confirmed. It’s based on thorough tracking and investigation.

Episode 7.1

Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Abe, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Sasha, Negan, Dwight, Simon (Steven Ogg), other Saviors.

Location: Mostly in the clearing where we last left off. There was also filming with Negan and Rick in the RV over where the burning logs from 6.16 were. One day of filming at Alexandria for a supposed dream sequence.

Highlights:
• We believe Abe and Glenn will both fall victim to Lucille
• Daryl gets taken prisoner by the Saviors
• Negan takes Rick on a mindfuck adventure in the RV
• There’s a rumored dream sequence which will feature the main characters including the Lucille victims. There’s also supposed to be a Gleggie baby in this scene

Episode 7.2

Characters: Daryl, Negan, Dwight, Sherry, Saviors

Location: The majority of the episode takes place at the Sanctuary. There was also filming in different areas around Griffin for a car chase scene

Highlights:
• Seems to focus on the inner-workings of the Sanctuary
• Daryl is tortured as a prisoner. Might make a failed escape attempt.
• Dwight is involved in a chase scene where he and a few other Saviors chase down a rogue savior who has escaped the Sanctuary.

Episode 7.3

Characters: Carol, Morgan, Ezekiel, “Rogers” (Richard), other Kingdom people

Location: The majority of the episode takes place at the Kingdom. There was also some outside filming at an abandoned carwash and apartment complex. They also filmed at the creeptastic house for this episode.

Highlights:
• We meet Ezekiel and Shiva!
• The Kingdom people and Morgan take part in some sort of piggy roundup (pigs can be seen eating walkers in trailer)
• We learn about the Kingdom and check in with Morgan and Carol
• Carol seems to separate from Morgan and the Kingdom and end up at the creeptastic house with the graveyard.

Episode 7.4

Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Daryl, Rosita, Aaron, Enid, Father G, Eugene, Negan, Dwight, Spencer, Olivia, Tobin, Judith(?)

Location: Alexandria. There was also some filming outside the walls at a farm location.

Highlights:
• Negan and his crew come knocking at Alexandria for Team Family’s first “offering”
• Negan totes around a captured Daryl, who is wearing a ridiculous prison suit
• Rick is forced to carry around Lucille while Negan and the Saviors take half their shit
• Rosita and Spencer seem to pair off and go outside the walls together. Michonne also goes off on her own for some unknown mission.

Episode 7.5
Characters: Rick, Michonne, Carl, Enid, Maggie, Sasha, Aaron, Jesus, Gregory, Simon (Steven Ogg)

Location: Alexandria and Hilltop. Also some filming with Carl and Enid outside the walls.

Highlights:
• Carl and Enid appear to journey to the Hilltop. Carl was seen driving a car over walkers.
• Maggie and Sasha are shown living at the Hilltop. We assume Maggie recovers.
• Judging by the trailer there is a fire and several walkers infiltrate the Hilltop gate.
• Simon and the Saviors visit the Hilltop for their offering. Carl and Jesus sneak into one of Negan’s trucks.

Episode 7.6

Characters: Tara, Heath, “Jennie” (Sydney Park), “Naomi” (Deborah May)

Highlights:
• This appears to be a bottle episode showing what happened on Tara and Heath’s supply run that started last season
• Tara and Heath appear to get separated when they run into walkers on a bridge
• Tara encounters a small group of women and children who we think have been mostly wiped out by the Saviors
• Tara makes it back to Alexandria. However, Heath does not. This doesn’t necessarily mean he is dead. We just don’t know at this point.

Episode 7.7

Characters: Negan, Carl, Dwight, Sherry, Jesus, Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Eugene, Rosita, Aaron, Father G, Olivia, Judith

Location: Sanctuary, Alexandria, couple of locations outside of the walls

Highlights:
• Since Carl appeared to be filming inside of one of the Saviors’ trucks we feel confident that Carl will get his comic arc with Negan. We believe we’ll see several scenes from issues 104/105 in the comics. We will most likely meet Negan’s wives including Amber and her old boyfriend Mark, who will probably have an unfortunate encounter with an iron.
• Aaron and Rick seem to be on a supply run while Carl sneaks off to the Sanctuary
• Michonne also appears to be on a mission and encounters a mystery woman who we believe is a Savior
• Rosita and Eugene make bullets
• Negan takes Carl back home to Alexandria. Judith was also filming on the day they come back. We speculate that Negan will encounter Judith.

Episode 7.8

Characters: Rick, Carl, Michonne, Tara, Rosita, Eugene, Spencer, Father G, Negan, Daryl, Maggie, Sasha, Jesus, Gregory, Enid, Carol, Morgan

Location: Alexandria, Hilltop, the Sanctuary, Creeptastic House, the road

Highlights:
• Suspicious activity and a possible death dinner leads us to believe Spencer dies in this episode. We think he will get his famous guts scene from the comics
• There’s some whispers that Olivia might be a goner in this episode too
• Michonne was filming in a car with the unknown woman from episode 7.7
• Judging by photos that came out during episode 7.9, it looks like Aaron’s face got roughed up. We speculate he gets into some kind of altercation in this episode.
• Looks like we will briefly check in with Carol and Morgan at the creeptastic house
• Rick, Michonne, Carl, Tara,and Rosita go to the Hilltop
• Eugene might get captured or leave ASZ in this episode. He is at the Sanctuary by episode 11.
• We think this will be the episode where Daryl finally escapes the Sanctuary. He might receive assistance from Jesus as well as somebody from inside the Sanctuary. We think he will reunite with Rick and Co at the Hilltop.

Sounds like we have a badass season to look forward to this year. Get here faster, October!

Knowing previously that two character favorites are going down in episode one, and now reading of another character favorite being tortured in episode two, I really may decide to skip at least the first two episodes.  Gimple is a freak.

• Love 2