Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Week 6: Season Finale

• Start Topic

Because then he couldn’t Mesnick and show us his hideous big toe.

Kendall Tamra Judge cried.  Made an ugly face and tried to squeeze out tears and failed.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Why not just walk off into the sunset and keep dating if you feel too pressured to get engaged if you stay one more night?

I know. What's up with that? Do these guys sign contracts that if they don't get engaged on the show they can't date IRL?

Ha ha ha, Jordan is steaming his shirt wrinkles.

• Love 6

Lol at Chris’ “No doubts” and “Moving the relationship forward”. Surprised he didn’t just end with, “So, we’re gonna have sex now, right? Do you wanna have sex? I think we should have sex. Can you be more naked now?”

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Krystal just said marriage isn't something she ever thought she would do. And that's why she's on The Bachelor and BIP. Right.

She really needs better cue cards.   And I still don't know what she sees in Chris

• Love 12

When Jordan said he had one thing to tell Jenna, I thought for sure it was going to be that he's gay. That would have been awesome. Although not as awesome as lightning striking me for thinking that.

OMG, I just saw TIA on the preview for tomorrow. Please, lightning strike me now.

• Love 11

Just when we were all lamenting the lack of night vision camera, we get a full spotlight closeup montage of makeouts replete with feathers and keilbasa and so forth. It’s too much! Nobody needs to see ALL THAT. Just give us some dark, grainy footage that we need to squint and try to guess what’s happening—like with the Nicki/Cardi rumble.

• Love 10
Just now, Stan39 said:

If Kamil doesn’t propose, does Annaliese wander off and ask Chris Harrison to propose to her? The boom operator? The trumpeter? I feel like she’s determined to get a ring one way or another. 

Annalise will reveal her true form as the worlds least successful succubus and swim back into the darkest depths of the ocean from which she came. 

• Love 18

Will Chris make it through the season without telling a woman he is interested in to shut up? Will Kendall realize that she made a horrible, horrible mistake in breaking the heart of Americas favorite grocer? Will Annalise eat Kamils soul? Tune in tomorrow and find out!

• Love 17

I hope Joe doesn’t take Kendall back.  As soon as he did, she’d break it off.  She is the flakiest person and Joe can do so much better. I think he overinvested his effort in her even though she gave off enough red flags he should have backed off.

Kevin? Really? Wtf, man?

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

The only thing this season did was to make me actually like Jordan! Who would have thunk?!

And Krystal!?!?

On top of that, if Krystal is only staying with Chris for more TV time I won’t hold it against her. It would actually be more understandable than that she actually has feelings for him. 

Edited by Stan39
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, leighdear said:

I think Robby is smokin' hot.  Sure, he's a sleazy player that practically has WRONG REASONS tattooed on his forehead, but I like his looks. 

I liked Josh Murray's looks, I thought Chris Soules was so cute and I adored Arie.  They all suck for various reasons, but I love those faces!  *LOL*

Just because "they all suck for various reasons" doesn't negate the fact that they are good looking men.    

If someone had told me that Jordan would be half of a couple left standing, I would have thought they were crazy.  

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I think it's the stipulation that you have to get engaged the morning after that is bringing the tears. It'd do the FS, and sneak out pre-dawn to the airport before anyone saw me.

Kevin needs to be the Bach U.S. version.

I guarantee you those three men aren’t all planning to propose and won’t propose. (Cough, Kamil, cough, cough.) We’ve never had a season in which everyone who went to fantasy suites ending up proposing. Kevin could have used that time just to talk and get to know Astrid better if he had doubts (Ben said the “sex” part of the FS is overblown and really it’s a great chance to spend time with somebody alone without cameras and really get to know each other. Rather than the stupid platitudes and cliches they say for TV.)

• Love 6

Is it wrong that I CANNOT WAIT to watch Annalise get rejected? I felt bad for her on Arie’s season and how she was the producers’ constant punching bag for jokes. It was even the case for the first half of this season. Then she latched on to Kamil (because she had no other options) and she became super cocky and the all-knowing narrator and holier-than-thou. Wonder how she feels watching this in real time and seeing he’s pretending to be interested to her face but to the camera he is showing some serious hesitation and saying they’re just friends. Maybe I’m wrong and they’ll end up together but I really doubt it. 

The Astrid/Kevin break up was tough. They seemed so normal (for this franchise). But Kevin confuses me with his James Marsden looks at time and his caveman looks at others. 

Joe, Kendall does not deserve you. You’re precious and any girl will be lucky to have you. Please DO NOT date anyone from Bachelor Nation. You’re too good for this.

• Love 23
4 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Just to put Ken to bed forever:  Ken, of Barbie and Ken, is her gay friend.  Barbie dated GI Joe.  Ken had nothing and just mooched off her dream house, van and other accessories.  GI Joe had a government job with benefits and a pension and the coolest choppers and other vehicles.  I should know, Barbie lived in my basement Barbie village and GI Joe lived upstairs in my brother's play area and would copter down for dates.  Ken usually watched Midge or whoever and made snacks.

I LOVE this post. Thanks for much for the visuals. GI Joe for the win!

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, dbell1 said:

Kendall sucks. Kevin needed his therapist on call. Annalise needs to get off my screen. Sorry Joe, still love you. Astrid for the Bachelorette! Crystal can do so much better. Jordan and Jenna for the win.

I’ll be interested to see how they spin this so that Kendall is a victim. Not saying they’ll make Joe the bad guy, it’s just that this show has a track record for painting women as saints no matter what they do or say. 

Kendall kept up the charade that Joe didn’t tell her how he felt. Maybe she’ll stick to that bs excuse and all the women will pile on that men need to do more to prove their love for a woman? It can’t just be that Kendall is a flaky idiot who would have happily dumped Joe for an asshole, only to then come back to Joe to stay on TV and be with a guy who would treat her well even though she probably knew she wasn’t into him. 

Edited by Stan39
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I LOVE this post. Thanks for much for the visuals. GI Joe for the win!

I remember seeing this commercial and calling my brother.

When I was a young adult I had a little boy cousin who went to all us older girl cousins and asked if he could have any of our Barbie stuff.  We all gave him houses, dolls, cars etc.  His dad was trying not to freak out.  Other dads told him to sit back and watch and not to say anything damaging.  At the next gathering the dad told the other dads that there was a parade of little girls going into his son's room and once his son winked at him.  Smart boy!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I don't understand Joe's infatuation with Kendall at all.   

I don't think we've seen everything that happened between these two. When did they discuss her commitment phobia or how suffocating her ex-boyfriends were? The producers chose to show us none of their serious conversations until the end. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, comosedice said:

I don't think we've seen everything that happened between these two. When did they discuss her commitment phobia or how suffocating her ex-boyfriends were? The producers chose to show us none of their serious conversations until the end. 

Joe also seems like a decent person, and decent people tend to end up carrying the load in shitty relationships with selfish people just because they can. 60-40 guy? Kendall’s a 90-10 girl. Joe is normal enough to handle that for quite awhile, hoping Kendall will turn a corner eventually. The thing is though, Joe’s not a pushover. Eventually if Kendall takes too much without giving back he’ll give up and move on. That’s what happened. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, CindyBee said:

I don't understand Joe's infatuation with Kendall at all.   

Two or three episodes ago Joe commented about the attractiveness of one of the new arrivals and  rather enthusiastically remarked on her big boobs. That surprised me because that's not Kendall. Even so, he always seemed more into her than she was into him.

• Love 1