Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Week 6: Season Finale

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think after fan reaction to Joe getting his heart broken on tonight's show they are going to regret going with Colton

Sadly, it will make NO difference.  People will hate-watch Colton, but the audience WILL still watch, if only to pick him apart.  And we will, because we always do.  Yes, we're enablers.  *LOL*

• Love 18

Maybe after DWTS Joe can be The Bach. It took a while for Arie. I just hope Joe and Kendall haven't gotten together since BIP ended. I guess we'll find out on ATFR if that's what it's called.

Is everyone suppose to give a speech now before they hand out the rose? Ugh.

Based on what I've seen of Venmo in Paradise, I'd pick Diggie.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Maybe after DWTS Joe can be The Bach. It took a while for Arie. I just hope Joe and Kendall haven't gotten together since BIP ended. I guess we'll find out on ATFR if that's what it's called.

Is everyone suppose to give a speech now before they hand out the rose? Ugh.

Let Colton find some giggly, brainless twit to date for a few weeks, then the next real Bachelor can be Joe.  He'll be a bit more media savvy y then, and hopefully will bypass turning into an asshat.  That's always a possibility, ya know.  Give a man too much positive attention, and he can start believing his own press.  Then his head blows up and he turns into Ick Vile.  *shudder*

• Love 4

Annalise is so freaking thirsty, that I am actively concerned about any guy she gets interested in. She is practically drooling at the idea of going to the fantasy suite. 

Has anyone checked on Kamil lately? Because, I am truly concerned that he is locked in Annalises basement right now, being forced to watch old Bachelor in Paradise  episodes on an endless loop. 

• Love 23

I don't understand the concept of the fantasy suite. (Not in a Colton way, mind you). Are you telling me these people weren't getting it on already? I thought for sure Annalise and Kamil did the deed a few episodes ago.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, my cable is back but I missed break ups? Oh, man. Who dumped whom in each couple?

NZ Jordan dumped Cassandra.   John and Olivia agreed to see other out of paradise, Robby lied to Shu and said the same.   Now waiting for Kevin's breakdown

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I like Olivia’s bathing suit.

Me too!  She has a fabulous figure. She seems like a sweet girl. 

7 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Oooo, Cassandra got smacked down!  Hard pass, girl!  See Ya!

Yeah, that was so cringeworthy!  Ouch. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t think going to a nice hotel room to have sex with a person you’re attracted to should make you cry and go home. 

I think it's the stipulation that you have to get engaged the morning after that is bringing the tears. It'd do the FS, and sneak out pre-dawn to the airport before anyone saw me.

Kevin needs to be the Bach U.S. version.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Calling it now: Kevin asks Astrid to marry him at the reunion show, after he realizes he made a mistake. 

I hope not, he deserves better, like someone who will actually LISTEN to him. But I think you might be correct about the engagement. To which I say UGH, poor Kevin.