Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E10: Week 6: Season Finale

• Start Topic

A romantic date goes well until the female model is asked to change into a wedding dress; a suitor shows up for the rose ceremony still disappointed over the conversation with his girlfriend the night before.

Airs September 10, 2018.

Why bring someone new on this late? We’ve already seen Jordan jealous. Twice

i kind of hope Annaliese gets engaged at the end of all this. THAT would be the most dramatic ending in the history of the Bachelor franchise. Most bizarre at least. 

• Love 5

Sorry Jordan, but all that neck hair just skeeves me out.  The shoot was kinda sweet, though.  

53 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Just in case this sucks, and it will, I have a video to watch on YouTube of a woman washing her T shirts in a laundromat, and another mopping her kitchen floor.

How about this video that shows you how to fold your t-shirts in a couple of seconds, with just a few moves?  I may try to master this amazing time saver instead of watching.....

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Just in case this sucks, and it will, I have a video to watch on YouTube of a woman washing her T shirts in a laundromat, and another mopping her kitchen floor.

Boyfriend has the Lions game on our big tv, I may fall asleep since I'm watching this in the bedroom.

3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

Sorry Jordan, but all that neck hair just skeeves me out.  The shoot was kinda sweet, though.  

How about this video that shows you how to fold your t-shirts in a couple of seconds, with just a few moves?  I may try to master this amazing time saver instead of watching.....

Anything to avoid Kendall’s upcoming bad acting.  

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I didn't know I was being video'd and someone posted it online. The heck.

I missed the first 10 minutes so just saw the end of the photo shoot. I don't know why putting on a wedding dress for fake photos would skeeve someone out so badly. Most little girls play bride, plus it's fake photos, so what's the big deal. Oh yeah ... drah-mah.

I'm liking Jordan more and more, and he was not a favorite before. But he's pretty fun on BIP. (I'd make him shave his neck though. What, he thinks he starring on Blindspot? (Anyone who posts on that thread knows what I mean.)

Ha ha to Robbie walking in the sand like a little girl.

• Love 5

I feel bad for Jenna. I think Jordan is really into her, but he’s so socially inept that he can’t function in society. He can’t read social cues. In the real world, every time a guy talks to Jenna Jordan is going to get jealous and confrontational. He’s just too insecure. 

Edit: it doesn’t help that Jenna is an idiot with poor communication skills who can’t explain to him that there’s nothing to worry about. 

Edited by Stan39
  • Love 5

I think Robby is smokin' hot.  Sure, he's a sleazy player that practically has WRONG REASONS tattooed on his forehead, but I like his looks. 

I liked Josh Murray's looks, I thought Chris Soules was so cute and I adored Arie.  They all suck for various reasons, but I love those faces!  *LOL*

• Love 6

Shu said "douchebag." Ha ha ha. I'm 12.

2 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Granted she was probably wanting to get off that stupid beach but still

Two words: Air time. And yeah, get me off that diseased beach please, even for a couple hours.

Robbie kinda outed himself when he said he'd always try something new. Substitute "someone" for "something." And there ya go, Amanda.

6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I think Robby is smokin' hot.  Sure, he's a sleazy player that practically has WRONG REASONS tattooed on his forehead, but I like his looks. 

I liked Josh Murray's looks, I thought Chris Soules was so cute and I adored Arie.  They all suck for various reasons, but I love those faces!  *LOL*

You are my designated Douche Meter going forward Leighdear!

• Love 9

My daughter called and I missed a bit. Last I saw, Shu’s being accused of witchcraft due to carbonation and deciduous trees...and now Kendall is feeling weird over Joe’s proposing a potential proposal.

• Love 3

Well, I will say Joe wasn't the most sincere by wearing a gigantic grin while telling Kendall MAYBE they'll get engaged. Not something that's joke material IMO.

1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

My daughter called and I missed a bit. Last I saw, Shu’s being accused of witchcraft due to carbonation and deciduous trees...and now Kendall is feeling weird over Joe’s proposing a potential proposal.

You didn't miss anything except 10 minutes of commercials.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, saber5055 said:

Well, I will say Joe wasn't the most sincere by wearing a gigantic grin while telling Kendall MAYBE they'll get engaged. Not something that's joke material IMO.

Well we don't know what else was said as Kevin said they had a serious discussion.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

Shu wanting to be Robby's girlfriend after knowing him an hour is just too much.

An hour in Paradise is like two months in real time. It's similar to dog years but it's dog hours.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

LMAO, leighdear you know we only want what's best for you but I am worried that your picker is broken. :)

Oh, it's not just broken, it's been completely destroyed in a love compactor! 

But my hubby is actually ok with that.  *LOL*

• Love 5

Oh, man, I was too busy reading an article about Wills. They just broke up and Joe’s leaving?? Why doesn’t Kendall stop him if she wants to be with him—or is she crying for some other reason?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Stan39 said:

Dear Joe,

Kendall sucks. She’s not worth it. Move on. Find someone better. Here’s how, close your eyes and throw a rock in any direction. 

Sincerely,

Everybody not paid by ABC

SO MUCH THIS. Best post yet.

• Love 3