Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

WOW....part lll  Carole is quite the bitch to Tinsley.  Tinsley's face when Carole says they aren't really friends. 

Martini Girl wrote this but the "quote this" didn't pop up.  When I read the post I went over to check out the preview clip.  Hmmm.  What will be interesting to see in the reunion Part III is how Ramona and Dorinda act.  I think it has been said these reunions last all day and I wonder if the Scream Team (minus Carole) realize they backed the wrong horse during the course of filming.  Everybody screamed over Bethenny in Part I and Carole kept up the bitch act in Part II.  "Excuse me, are you going to continue bullying me, Bethenny?"  At some point, B realizes it was better for Carole to just speak her mind because she is making the hole she is in much deeper each time she opens her mouth.  

Tins is insulted in the preview clip and I wonder if Ramona and Doris start getting a little more reasonable, as in not telling Sonja to shut up, ending an argument with you have fake tits, etc.  We'll see if they can read the room.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Carole was saying that Bethenny was lying about the trips, like the Keys etc.  There are instagram shots.  That’s how Bethenny knows.  The only out I can see for Carole is that it was Carole, Tinsley and some other people.  But if there are pictures of you on SM with Tinsley in a place, then you went to that place.  Right? 

And the look on Carole’s face when Tinsley described Carole as a girly girl.  Carole looked aghast and Bethenny was smiling.  Tinsley was saying exactly what Bethenny was seeing.

Poor Tinsley, you’re so last season’s BFF.

I missed that - was it in the same clip? Personally, I wouldn't describe Carole as a girly girl. Though I would Tinsley. I would describe Carole as a sheeple who has no style of her own, and follows whatever the latest fashion is whether it suits her or not. I don't think there is a word for that. Other than thirsty. For attention. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, albarino said:

Martini Girl wrote this but the "quote this" didn't pop up.  When I read the post I went over to check out the preview clip.  Hmmm.  What will be interesting to see in the reunion Part III is how Ramona and Dorinda act.  I think it has been said these reunions last all day and I wonder if the Scream Team (minus Carole) realize they backed the wrong horse during the course of filming.  Everybody screamed over Bethenny in Part I and Carole kept up the bitch act in Part II.  "Excuse me, are you going to continue bullying me, Bethenny?"  At some point, B realizes it was better for Carole to just speak her mind because she is making the hole she is in much deeper each time she opens her mouth.  

Tins is insulted in the preview clip and I wonder if Ramona and Doris start getting a little more reasonable, as in not telling Sonja to shut up, ending an argument with you have fake tits, etc.  We'll see if they can read the room.

Said the same thing about Ramona at the end of Part 1 reunion...she started to back down. 

• Love 10
20 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

She claims if she got fired she'd be shouting it from the rooftops.  Uh yeah because that's what fired people do...??

Carole actually tweeted this

If I was fired because I yelled at Andy Id be screaming it from rooftops...his ego didn't bruise. Trust.

Which translates to that's not the reason I got fired - Carole is an idiot

• Love 16
On 8/31/2018 at 11:10 AM, gingerella said:

Allow me to paint a word picture of how that conversation would likely have gone down:

(NOTE: Carole's lines are to be read slow and mellow, while Bethenny's lines are to be read at a manic pace in a choppy and aggressive manner)

CAROLE: "Bethanny, you know I adore you, but I'm just overwhelmed with a lot of things right now, and I need some alone time and space to clear my head. I'm dealing with one of my oldest friend's husband's dying and I need to focus on her and it's also bringing up a lot of memories of my husband dying...I just need *insert any of the following next* to step away from our friendship for awhile / take a break on our relationship / etc."

BETHENNY: "Oh, what?!? Whoa, so you need to take a BREAK from ME? Who takes a BREAK from their best friend?! Who DOES that?! I...I...I'm sorry, I dont get it! I just dont get it."

CAROLE: "I need to give all my attention to my friend who's grieving right now, and to be honest, as a friend, you demand a lot of attention and I just dont have that to give you right now. I'm sorry."

BETHENNY: "Oh, so I'm NEEDY?! Okay, sorry for wanting to SHARE my LIFE and MY THOUGHTS with MY FRIEND! I thought that's what friendships were about, but I GUESS I didn't get your PLAYbook! Maybe you can EMAIL it to me so I can know how to be a less DEMANDING FRIEND next time someone wants to BEFRIEND me!"

CAROLE: "Bethenny, that's not what I'm saying. I just need to place my focus on someone else for a while, someone who really needs me."

BETHENNY: "OH, so I dont REALLY NEED YOU enough is what you're saying. I get it. I need to have someone DIE so I can get the FULL CAROLE ATTENTION PROGRAM?!? Let me see if anyone I know is going to kick the bucket soon, okay?!? I'm sorry I dont have anyone DYING ON ME right now Carole, to warrant your FULL ATTENTION to our FRIENDSHIP!!!"

CAROLE: "Bethenny, see, this is why I need a break. You're just a lot, all the time. And there's nothing wrong with that, but I just need to focus elsewhere for the time being."

BETHENNY: "Fine. FINE. GO...Go place your ATTENTION on your friend with the DEAD HUSBAND! I need to spend time with my DAUGHTER anyway. It's FINE. GO. I'll just go the Hamptons with my DAUGHTER.  To be honest, I'm surprised at the TIMING...I mean, summer is starting and you spend the ENTIRE summer at MY HAMPTONS HOUSE, so I guess you'll be spending time at SOMEONE ELSE'S SUMMER house this year! Maybe your FRIEND with the DEAD HUSBAND can take you on better trips that I DO! It's fine, no REALLY Carole, you go do YOU, and I'll just go do ME....[insert about 96 more back and forths like this before Carole can extricate herself from this conversation once and for all].

^^This^^ is why Carole could never have a normal "I need some space" convo with Bethenny. She's untenable in every convo like this. She has one response, righteous indignation, and who the fuck wants to deal with that when you just want to break up anyway? You'd hope the person would buy a clue and accept the situation, but Bethenny is anything but gracious in situations like this.

Yup. Yup. And: Yup.

Bethenny's behavior has been so wildly out of bounds that I feel like Carole's getting the Schuyler treatment from Breaking Bad. (ICYMI, Schuyler White was the wife of cancer patient Walter White, who, as the very model of toxic masculinity, chose lyin', murderin', and drug dealing over accepting financial help from a girl former business partner. According to many show fans, Schuyler was the problem because she did stuff like smoke a cigarette.)

If it had been me, being the target of just one of Bethenny's tirades -- in the name of "friendship," no less! -- would have put my settings on Get the Hell Away, Physically, Emotionally, and Through Writing.

I view pretty much all of Carole's behavior as defensive, in some way, and even when it was imperfect, it just seems minor-league transgression, compared with the MVP of Major League Lashing Out. No "friendship'' can function as a release valve for one person at the expense of another. Bethenny owes Carole a huge apology for trying to use her in this way and then saying ridiculously cruel things when Carole didn't let her.

• Love 20
17 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I watched this late, after reading most of the comments first.   I didn’t expect to feel this way but ultimately felt Bethenny was incredibly smug and awful with talking over Carole and interrupting.   Carole is flawed but Bethenny is culpable for her behaviors at this time - she may not have anticipated how affronted Carole would be by any Adam-adjacent criticism but so what?   There is no way B would have acted differently had they been in one another’s place.   It now seems Bethenny totally lied last season’s reunion when she said she was dating a separated, married man - after Dennis died, his wife outright wrote that they had never legally separated, though both were dating openly (and perhaps she started to do so reluctantly — my point is that Frankel massaged that info like a cow in Kobe.).  

Bethenny is - to me - at her core remorselessly vicious.   The why of it - no emotional grounding in childhood - I’m Team So What.   She *does* set every bridge on fire.   She *did* say every damned thing Carole noted, and had the nerve to mock the bringing of receipts as she sat with a folder of printouts.   What the what.   Good god, try to be a little less explicit in demonstrating your hypocrisy, Bethenny.  

Except for types like Jill - anything for fame - when she tries to screw people, they pay her dust after.  They are OVER her.   Those who once seemed to really care for her.   Beth should fix that.  Now.  Like, now, now.   She’s going to have a tween any minute now, and presumably wants a relationship that doesn’t have “it’s complicated!  He’s, um, never divorcing!” at the heart of things. That is no way to behave to have a good life, regardless of your wealth.  A rich person who is content doesn’t comment to be cruel on someone else’s career or childlessness.   It is to laugh that that’s ok.  

It’s fucking sad.  Bethenny is fucking sad.  That’s how a successful person behaves in light of a relationship failure? Tsk.

I completely agree.

I think Beth, like many, thought once she had wealth and success, she would be happy.  When you achieved everything -- wealth, have a beautiful kid but you're still desperately unhappy, what else is there?

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Carole actually tweeted this

If I was fired because I yelled at Andy Id be screaming it from rooftops...his ego didn't bruise. Trust.

Which translates to that's not the reason I got fired - Carole is an idiot

I like that big IF I was fired...

• Love 7
On 8/31/2018 at 1:24 AM, Rap541 said:

Like honestly, why would anyone with that kind of money and position want to be on the show?

Lisa Vanderpump, Adrienne Maloof, Kyle Richards... just 3 that def don’t need the money. ? Fame! I’m gonna live forever...

• Love 6
17 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Hmmm, that would explain the fugly track suit she wore to the party. It was first runner up as slip cover for her couch. 

I have wondered for the last couple of seasons with Dorinda's temper and drinking out of control, how much is grief over losing Richard, and how much was there already? I definitely think she misses the lifestyle and prestige being married to Richard brought her. And I think she on some level is ashamed of being with John. To me it is not because she thinks she is being disloyal to Richard, but because she thinks John is beneath her. As I recall, Richard and John were friends, so I think she gravitated to John because he was a friend of Richards, and understood her love for him. But this many years into their relationship, I think she treats John with disrespect,  and he should cut her loose. 

Flava Flav - Yeah Boi

giphy.gif

I think Dorinda also feels guilty that she went on to date John so quickly when she really wasn't and still doesn't seem to be into him. I also think she uses him for the "coke".

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Flava Flav - Yeah Boi

giphy.gif

I think Dorinda also feels guilty that she went on to date John so quickly when she really wasn't and still doesn't seem to be into him. I also think she uses him for the "coke".

Coke and the dresses.

Meanwhile, what is the actual deal with her and the dresses John can get her?   Are they dresses that people forget about at the dry cleaners and she takes home?  She can't buy her own fucking dresses?  Did Richard not leave her with enough dough?

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I like the idea of having Dale on... She’s more in line with the rest of the cast. She and Ramona could really be... something together.

Thanks for the Fudgie memories. 

If John is Fudgie... is Dorinda Cookie Puss?

?

Dorinda is Captain Ahab - Bwahahaha

She hates John and she is fanatical in her mission (targets like Luann, Sonja)

She will end up being dragged to the bottom of the sea (liquor)

• Love 4
On 8/31/2018 at 11:26 AM, Maccagirl said:

Are you able to post what the tweet said?  I am curious, but do not use Twitter.  TIA for any info you can offer.

I just spent 40 mins trying to find it, but need to stop. If you go to Carole thread, go back to page 82. Do you know how to use the page number function at the top of each page? But, page 82 is Aug 12, he died on Aug 10. I feel like it’s probably on page 81 or 80, but I had to stop searching for now. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Somebody should embroider what Carole said to Andy and put it on a pillow.   A reminder if she’s sitting home without a job and has to withdraw from the ATM.  Money goes fast when you’re living in NY City.

7 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Let's get Craig from Southern Charm on it.  ;-)

Last season, Carole gifted Bethenny's dogs Biggie & Smallz with a Donald Trump pillow.

I think this year an anonymous gift pillow should be sent to Carole that says this:

tenor.gif?itemid=8557097

• Love 19
On 8/31/2018 at 11:37 AM, ShawnaLanne said:

You can find it in the Carole section. Go back to the day Dennis died.

On the Carole thread- go back to page 82... that’s Aug 12; Dennis died on the 10th. I’ve spent over 40 mins searching for the tweet that this quote refers to, and can’t keep searching right now, but this will get anyone who wants to see the conversation a good starting point. The topic was talking about tweets that “Carole used her dead husband and the deaths of Carolyn and Jr to taunt Bethenny on the day that Dennis died.”

I haven’t seen the conversation. I don’t know about the tweets. I was trying to help someone who asked for specifics and was also curious. If anyone finds the exact conversation, can you please let me know the page number? Thanks! 

^^^^^ If you are referring to the tweet where Carole referred to her dead husband and friends, and hash tagged #richwhitegirlproblems as a dig to Bethenny, it is on page 81 of Carole's thread. There is a screen shot posted by AnnA about 2/3 of the way down the page. 

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

On the Carole thread- go back to page 82... that’s Aug 12; Dennis died on the 10th. I’ve spent over 40 mins searching for the tweet that this quote refers to, and can’t keep searching right now, but this will get anyone who wants to see the conversation a good starting point. The topic was talking about tweets that “Carole used her dead husband and the deaths of Carolyn and Jr to taunt Bethenny on the day that Dennis died.”

I haven’t seen the conversation. I don’t know about the tweets. I was trying to help someone who asked for specifics and was also curious. If anyone finds the exact conversation, can you please let me know the page number? Thanks! 

Here it is thanks @AnnA for posting and @UsernameFatigue for reminding me where to look.

IMG_1047 (1).PNG

• Love 6
18 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I like the idea of having Dale on... She’s more in line with the rest of the cast. She and Ramona could really be... something together.

Thanks for the Fudgie memories. 

If John is Fudgie... is Dorinda Cookie Puss?

?

I’ve seen carvel cakes sold in several grocery stores- Safeway, giant, foodlion. In case anyone has a craving like I do now. Thanks ivy girl and KFB

• Love 4
1 hour ago, heavysnaxx said:

Bethenny's behavior has been so wildly out of bounds that I feel like Carole's getting the Schuyler treatment from Breaking Bad. (ICYMI, Schuyler White was the wife of cancer patient Walter White, who, as the very model of toxic masculinity, chose lyin', murderin', and drug dealing over accepting financial help from a girl former business partner. According to many show fans, Schuyler was the problem because she did stuff like smoke a cigarette.)

The character's name was Skyler White, not Schuyler.  As I recall, some fans thought she was complicit in Walter White's dirty deeds, since she had no problem making up lies to explain their sudden wealth to the former business partner, and took the lead in laundering that drug money through the carwash they purchased (and she was the one who found that carwash, too).

Skyler wasn't just some hapless fair maiden who was unjustly criticized any more than Carole is some innocent victim in this messy feud.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I watched this late, after reading most of the comments first.   I didn’t expect to feel this way but ultimately felt Bethenny was incredibly smug and awful with talking over Carole and interrupting.   Carole is flawed but Bethenny is culpable for her behaviors at this time - she may not have anticipated how affronted Carole would be by any Adam-adjacent criticism but so what?   There is no way B would have acted differently had they been in one another’s place.   It now seems Bethenny totally lied last season’s reunion when she said she was dating a separated, married man - after Dennis died, his wife outright wrote that they had never legally separated, though both were dating openly (and perhaps she started to do so reluctantly — my point is that Frankel massaged that info like a cow in Kobe.).  

Bethenny is - to me - at her core remorselessly vicious.   The why of it - no emotional grounding in childhood - I’m Team So What.   She *does* set every bridge on fire.   She *did* say every damned thing Carole noted, and had the nerve to mock the bringing of receipts as she sat with a folder of printouts.   She *did* get shown as a liar by the texts with Carole:  she did NOT tell the truth.   Just as she was truly revealed by that self-important red scarf foolio.  It doesn’t matter that her opponents aren’t saints or cool cool cool - she lies.  She lies a fuckton and smugly claims she keeps it the realest of all.   What the what.   Good god, try to be a little less explicit in demonstrating your hypocrisy and congenital dishonesty, Bethenny.  

Except for types like Jill - anything for fame - when she tries to screw people, they pay her dust after.  They are OVER her.   Those who once seemed to really care for her.   Beth should fix that.  Now.  Like, now, now.   She’s going to have a tween any minute now, and presumably wants a relationship that doesn’t have “it’s complicated!  He’s, um, never divorcing!” at the heart of things. That is no way to behave to have a good life, regardless of your wealth.  A rich person who is content doesn’t comment to be cruel on someone else’s career or childlessness.   It is to laugh that that’s ok.  

It’s fucking sad.  Bethenny is fucking sad.  That’s how a successful person behaves in light of a relationship failure? Tsk.

Bethenny truly is sad. I think she knows it.

And that jumping up like a Jack-in-the-box to shove a phone in Carole's face, all while shouting "Booyah, bitch!" tells me that she's lost the plot. It's absolutely pathetic and there's nothing cute about that shit.

• Love 23
23 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I watched this late, after reading most of the comments first.   I didn’t expect to feel this way but ultimately felt Bethenny was incredibly smug and awful with talking over Carole and interrupting.

Did you watch the reunion, Part I?  B couldn't get a word in edgewise.  Andy had to scream to the Scream Team.  B is smug because the Scream Team (love the name BTW) decided they were going to go for it.  TPTB (Andy) wasn't having it.  If I knew the reunion would be 4 against 1 (Sonja doesn't count) and I survived, I'd be a bit smug too.  Oh, and smug is the exact emotion that would drive the Scream Team off the edge.  And it worked.

Carole had it coming.

Edited by albarino
Addl thoughts on smug
  • Love 19
5 hours ago, VioletHues said:

I do enjoy watching Ramona and Bethenny fight. They're both cukoo and give as good as they get and take as much as they give. 

I like Ramoaner, especially when she gets crazy with Sonja, but sometimes she talks like a child.  Someone up thread said she might have been on the spectrum ( not that there’s anything wrong with that) because she does talk weird and overreacts and keeps blabbing a lot to get her point across.  For instance when she told Bethenny she didn’t support women at the bar and walked away still babbling on and on.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, heavysnaxx said:

Bethenny's lines are to be read at a manic pace in a choppy and aggressive manner)

Like a Chihuahua

She is using BIG words now so that makes her better than anyone else. Gawd she is awful! I hate watching her.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Here it is thanks @AnnA for posting and @UsernameFatigue for reminding me where to look.

IMG_1047 (1).PNG

OUCH! Yuck!! OMG!! 

I still contend that they are both wrong, but how cold and disgusting to do this at all much less with this timing.  Just gross. 

On a happier note, thank you all for helping! I was out of time a few hours ago and was going to try to continue to dig. 

• Love 8
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorinda told Andy she wasn't drunk - they just sat down and she had one drink

Maybe she meant this (It is technically just ONE glass)

9kEF.gif

She had one drink after she sat down.  What about how many drinks she had in her room before she came to dinner?  She probably also has a flask in her handbag during the day for a quick pick me up.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Flava Flav - Yeah Boi

giphy.gif

Yes, yes, and yes.  I said similar up or down thread.  Dorinda is usingJohn and she misses her old glamorous life she had with Richard, not Richard after seven years.  If John was a billionaire, had yachts, knew influential people and traveled the world and weighed  400 lbs, Dorinda would still love him for what he could give her.  IMO.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

She had one drink after she sat down.  What about how many drinks she had in her room before she came to dinner?  She probably also has a flask in her handbag during the day for a quick pick me up.

Please, she has one of those purses that holds a bottle of wine.

• Love 5

Just caught up with the reunion. Not cool to be interrupted constantly, eh, Carole? With that being said, I agree that Carole and Bethenny both took jabs at each other throughout the season. Bethenny's hit about Carole's lack of career/child/husband and putting it out there that Carole only got stamps on her passport because of her. As if Carole wasn't accustomed to customs before Bethenny came along. However, when Bethenny told Carole to bring her resume up to 2018, I heard that shot all the way here in Brooklyn.

Tinsley, sis? A word of advice since I speak from experience. If a man feels as if he can't handle you and his career, dump him. No one wants to feel like a non-motherfucking factor in their relationship. He has time to date other women when you're apart, but he's on the bullshit when you're together? Time to leave. This break up to make up shit is for the birds. Tinsley is extra, but judging from what she says about Scott, he sounds as if he doesn't know what he wants and he's exploring his options. He's trying it because he knows that Tinsley is thirsty to get married again.

All I can say is that these ladies don't want that smoke with Dorinda. I don't know know how else they can sit there with a straight face and gloss over her drinking problem. Anyone who goes from 0-100 when they drink needs to lay off the sauce. 

Edited by Sheenieb
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Bethenny is - to me - at her core remorselessly vicious.   The why of it - no emotional grounding in childhood - I’m Team So What.   She *does* set every bridge on fire.   She *did* say every damned thing Carole noted, and had the nerve to mock the bringing of receipts as she sat with a folder of printouts.   She *did* get shown as a liar by the texts with Carole:  she did NOT tell the truth.   Just as she was truly revealed by that self-important red scarf foolio.  It doesn’t matter that her opponents aren’t saints or cool cool cool - she lies.  She lies a fuckton and smugly claims she keeps it the realest of all.   What the what.   Good god, try to be a little less explicit in demonstrating your hypocrisy and congenital dishonesty, Bethenny.  

I am so glad you finally had a chance to watch and post. I want to cover this post with hearts. 

• Love 11
18 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

IMG_1047 (1).PNG

It’s funny how people can read the same thing and see totally different things. To me, when I read this tweet I totally get Carole’s point and totally agree with her, because Bethenny IS a constant and total whiner and she is fucking exhausting to be around for even a hot minute and she makes mountains out of every piece of minutiae in her life, and yeah, Carole *has* been a war correspondent *and* did bury her husband and two best friend right after one another. So to me, I’d say she very like is someone I’d like to have I need my corner during an emergency situation. Bethenny? Not so much. Like so many things in life, YMMV...

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 17
25 minutes ago, gingerella said:

It’s funny how people can read the same thing and see totally different things. To me, when I read this tweet I totally get Carole’s point and totally agree with her, because Bethenny IS a constant and total whiner and she is fucking exhausting to be around for even a hot minute and she makes mountains out of every piece of minutiae in her life, and yeah, Carole *has* been a war correspondent *and* did bury her husband and two best friend sight after one another so yeah, I’d say she very like is someone I’d like to have I need my corner during an emergency situation. Bethenny? Not so much. Like so many things in life, YMMV...

I don't disagree with you. Bethenny complains a lot and looks exhausting to be around. However,  I find Carole using the death of her husband and two close friends to make the point to be worse than any complaining or everabundance of chaotic energy. To use  something so real and presumably profound, though she has been making a living on the backs of those tragedies for years, is utterly disgusting.

The timing, with Dennis's death being reported hours after she posted this was unfortunate, but this kind of thing can happen when you decide to play the my pain is more than your pain game.

• Love 17
17 hours ago, Lynnlynnlynn586 said:

I hate to admit it BUT i agree that the conversation would go exactly like you wrote lol i do think that Beth cared for the friendship more than Carole...

It would be easier to be friends with Attila the Hun.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, albarino said:

• Love 1

Who’s ass is Romona going to kiss next season?  Not Bethenny, not Sonja, no Carole, Dorinda out to lunch, not Tinsley. Guess it’s the Countess.  Lots of luck Luann.  Or, maybe a new victim.

• Love 1
On 8/31/2018 at 2:58 PM, film noire said:

I thought there was some yearning in her when Carole talked about being one of those moms with a double wide stroller.

I think you might be right that it's possibly a defense mechanism, not wanting to be robbed of yet one more thing -- because pragmatically, she was robbed of any real choice. Anthony Radziwill died ten days before Carole's 36th birthday, a year past the age at which a pregnancy is considered "geriatric". So assuming she was of average fertility, she had very few "good summers left" to become pregnant. From the moment she scattered Anthony's ashes into the wind, she had maybe 36 to 40 months to handle the aftermath of the funeral, go home, grieve,  get over the grieving enough to socialize and see a few friends....and then start dating. Maybe meet a guy she might like...nope, not him, no future with him. Date again - eight or eighteen men -- find a man she might like....turns out, yes! Miracle of miracles, only their fifth date and they're serious about each other. So they move in together; get engaged, get married -- or just fly to vegas -- and then get pregnant, right away, and bring it to term -- no miscarriages or chromosomal issues associated with (that awful name again) a geriatric pregnancy. All in three years, maybe four if she's super fertile. Or willing to undergo drugs and needles and treatments, reminiscent of her years with Anthony. Most women who have never experienced tragedy would be lucky meeting that tight a schedule -- moving from single woman to happy wife and mother -- never mind a wife turned widow after a half decade of brutal cancer treatments and no closure.

Whatever the truth for Carole (wanted, maybe wanted, not sure if she wanted, never wanted, felt the yearning anyway) Frankel turned Carole's dead husband into a punchline, demeaned Carole's career and went for hardcore Bethy the Bitch Bingo by throwing in motherhood for good measure. All while claiming to "love" Carole. Sounds pretty toxic to me.

Brava!

dancing pig gif.gif

Why would you ever remove an off-topic joke about Ramona? I will wonder about it forever...

• Love 4
On 8/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, Fiero425 said:

The reason they're at odds is because SONJA NEVER FORGAVE Dorinda for having that Xmas weekend with the girls! She was supposedly excluded around that period when she was at odds with several of the ladies including Bethenny over the "Tipsy Girl" drama! Dorinda's tried to get back with her, but Sonja relentlessly reminds her while being CATTY whenever Dorinda tries to make nice! It started to be a total waste of time so now they're frenemies! ;-)

She never should have excluded her to begin with. It was an unnecessary bitch move and I never forgave Dorinda for that either.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Yes, it was.

She not only removed it, she also tweeted condolences to Dennis's family.

And then she waited a respectable 2-3 days and started bashing Bethenny.  Because she herself only needed 24 hours to bounce back from a loved one’s death.  

Dang, doesn’t this girl believe in karma?

• Love 23
1 hour ago, VedaPierce said:

She never should have excluded her to begin with. It was an unnecessary bitch move and I never forgave Dorinda for that either.

That's easy for us to say, but the fact was if Sonja hadn't been excluded, 2 or 3 others wouldn't have shown up or the whole weekend would have been cancelled! It was a necessary evil/move at the time! It's unfortunate and I find it quite HS to "exclude" a person! If there's drama, like Bethenny, I would have been the one to bow out and tell the girls to have a good time! That's how I handle it, but this is a TV show revolving around drama and you'd just assume they all go and then just "HATE" on each other, sniping the entire weekend! That would be so much more entertaining I guess! ;-(

• Love 2
14 hours ago, albarino said:

Did you watch the reunion, Part I?  B couldn't get a word in edgewise.  Andy had to scream to the Scream Team.  B is smug because the Scream Team (love the name BTW) decided they were going to go for it.  TPTB (Andy) wasn't having it.  If I knew the reunion would be 4 against 1 (Sonja doesn't count) and I survived, I'd be a bit smug too.  Oh, and smug is the exact emotion that would drive the Scream Team off the edge.  And it worked.

Carole had it coming.

Somehow you attributed someone else's post to me in the quote function. Some sort of glitch, I suppose. But the quote that you responded to wasn't mine.

• Love 2
On 8/31/2018 at 9:16 PM, smores said:

Oh, but, someone did actually look someone in the face and say "You have nothing, you don't have a job"  Who was that again?)  

Why, that would be poow ickle Cawole, wouldn’t it? I remember that scene because (a) weren’t they in Aviva’s home and Carole was being so incredibly rude and (b) thinking that one or the other was going to push her opponent down the stairs. 

I remember thinking, “Bar fight in the UES! What an unexpectedly hazardous occupation, to be on reality TV about rich people!”

• Love 14
On 8/31/2018 at 9:29 PM, breezy424 said:

But then again, Beth didn't have many 'friends' this season.  She needed So.  The woman who she said was dead to her a few seasons ago.

Meh, she’s also now the designated mouthpiece for a plastic fuck doll who’s a snake who’s fucked everybody.  Bethenny is a *forgiving* sort, doncha know.......

Ramona The Apologizer

Bethenny The Forgiver

I would run not walk in the other direction if I saw either or both headed my way.  

• Love 5