Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

Apparently her and Drita from Mob Wives are still at it. Farrah was asked who she would beat. She mentioned some of the TM's who talked trash about her and producers. She then mentioned Drita's name. Drita then posted the video on her Instagram and went on a rant saying she's tired of people (I'm assuming she means Farrah) talking shit then calling lawyers. She said she would love to fight Farrah in a cage, UFC style. 

• Love 5
On 7/25/2018 at 1:59 PM, iwasish said:

And on TMZ, Farrah is talking to Harvey and Charles while Sophia dances and pantomimes, makes faces and hand gestures. There is something wrong with that little girl.

I think she wants actual, real, genuine attention from if not Farrah, then SOMEBODY. If she finds a sane person to attach to - maybe Amy? Does she count? - she might do okay. For instance, as bonkers as it was to have an eight year old watch a butt injection, Sophia didn’t seem phased. Maybe she will go into the medical field, who knows? 

... though, um, she would actually have to get some type of education, and 3rd grade doesn’t even seem to be happening, so... maybe not...

• Love 4

Michael is poking the wrong hornet nest with Drita.  First off, she is NOT old.  But if he wants to walk his ass into a mafia war, then I guess that’s on him.  Lee (Drita’s hubs, well wait maybe the got a divorce) is no joke.  I’d be scared AF of him.  Not that Drita needs him, she is a bad ass on her own, but I wouldn’t want to get on the bad side of him.   And if Michael is really gonna go there, Drita has some pretty sweet and well educated kids (spoiled? Yah probs, but I do believe they at least went to school and did seem motivated in that way).  Where’s  Mowgly???  I’d pay someone to do a literacy test on that one.  I would bet her SM is not written by her at all.  She can barely speak a full sentence.  BUT SHE IS A CHILD.  

• Love 13

As for the recorded voice messages.  I one time contemplated buying one for my BFF of one of the Jersey Shore peeps.  Because it would have been funny.  Michael?  Yah no.  They’d be like who is this creeper dad calling my phone????  There is a big difference and Michael ought should realize no one wants Farrah’s dad calling them.  Hell, she can barely stand to talk to the guy most the time.

• Love 9

Classic Farrah word salad ??

“That was sad that people have gun violence around their kids. I don’t like that,” Farrah told a paparazzi as she was leaving a Los Angeles restaurant on Friday.

“Viacom’s half to blame for that, the production team’s half to blame for that,” Farrah said. “They have that footage, they’ve been around it, and they’ve been allowing it.”

Farrah implied that the network shouldn’t have aired the road rage footage—or other footage that shows the cast members in an unfavorable light.

“And the drugs with Ryan [Edwards], like, do they want to ruin these parents’ lives? Do they want to ruin these kids’ lives?” Farrah said. “Ask a bigger question. Don’t blame the parent, blame the bigger responsibility of production.”

We’ll let y’all chew on that for a second…

After making that statement, Farrah began to launch into her trademark “Farrah Speak” banter.

“Like, this isn’t my first rodeo, this isn’t my first day!” she declares.

We’re unclear on what she’s referring to; however, she does say she’s “had a little bit too much of too much tonight.” (We can assume she’s talking about overindulging on Froco yogurt, since, according to a statement she made last week, Farrah does not drink at all.)

As if Farrah’s rambling stream of consciousness wasn’t a big enough of a gift to the paparazzi (and the world), she’s then asked for her opinion on President Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

When the paparazzi mentions his star (in order to ask Farrah’s opinion on the star being vandalized recently), Farrah blurts out, “That’s such a great thing!”

(It’s obviously that the Backdoor Teen Mom thinks Donald Trump is getting a star on the Walk of Fame. She is oblivious to the fact that Donald Trump has had a star on the Walk of Fame since 2007.)

The camera man then fills her in on general current events. Farrah, a Trump supporter, was sickened by the news, and gave us one of her signature “Farrah Speak” lines to show her disgust!

“Like why, I don’t know why people act out of sorts. Either way, politics are politics. Get over it. Build a bridge, cry over it, die over it. I just don’t have time for it.,” she said.

OK, who else is down to get matching “build a bridge, cry over it, die over it” shirts?

Edited by druzy
  • Love 6
On 7/30/2018 at 10:25 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

Oh Farrah - this is getting far less amusing.

I’ll still buy a few of your products (non-vagina ones if I can find) if they get rid of Jenelle. Only outside chance Amber now (except Forever Haute seems to have no inventory).

• Love 4

K-Hole!  Too funny.

Meanwhile, Farrah was at a ComicCon event in Belton, TX.  She was selling hugs or hand shakes for ten dolla.  Or you could chit-chat for five dolla.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/08/05/former-teen-mom-farrah-abraham-is-charging-bell-county-comic-con-attendees-10-to-shake-her-hand

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/08/farrah-abraham-for-just-10-dollars-you-can-touch-me

farrah-comic-con.jpg

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

K-Hole!  Too funny.

Meanwhile, Farrah was at a ComicCon event in Belton, TX.  She was selling hugs or hand shakes for ten dolla.  Or you could chit-chat for five dolla.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2018/08/05/former-teen-mom-farrah-abraham-is-charging-bell-county-comic-con-attendees-10-to-shake-her-hand

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/08/farrah-abraham-for-just-10-dollars-you-can-touch-me

farrah-comic-con.jpg

It costs less to talk with her than it does to shake her hand? I would have thought that it would be the other way around; surely it takes more time to engage in small talk with someone than it does to shake their hand or hug them unless if by "chit chat" she means saying "hello, how are you?" to people. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

Welp. Farrah's goose is cooked.  Anybody else willing to say they remember Hoopz from "Flavor of Love"?   

I remember Hoopz!  I always liked her. She even went out with Shaq for while.

Farrah is a big talker!  She can't fight anyone!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, RealitytvLover said:

I'm sorry but there's no way 9 year old me would ever be friends with her. Her 'fake' voice is grating to my ears. Make it stoooooppp! 

this kid is going to be so fucked up.  Farrah treats her like she's thirty, says Sophia "wanted her own business" and has her doing annoying videos on youtube, essentially pimping her out.  then when Sophia gets even close to acting her age, dipping the brush in the water, she snaps at her.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Welp. Farrah's goose is cooked.  Anybody else willing to say they remember Hoopz from "Flavor of Love"?   

No really? As in Flava Flav? I tried to watch that recently. Could only get halfway through second season. And I’m a huge Flava Flav fan (Chuck D first).

Jen’s typical You Tube decisions - Public Enemy, showtunes, Bobby Brown...not necessarily in that order - judge away...

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Me!!!! I maintain that this is my favorite reality show ever.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I watched every second of it!  It was pretty great!

Same!!! 

I hope Hoopz wears cement gloves. 

23 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

12 hours ago, Court said:

Me!!!! I maintain that this is my favorite reality show ever.

Those mid-aughts Flavor of Love-Rock of Love-Charm School shows are my favorite reality TV EVER. EVER. I am not ashamed. It was the golden era of reality TV! 

Hoopz is gonna beat Farrah’s behind, but I wish it was another member of the FoL cast, TBH. Hoopz was relatively chill and classy, especially for a FoL girl. While I know she’s small but athletic (she really brought it during her I Love Money season) and will definitely beat Farrah down, I would have LOVED to see Buckwild (my all time favorite FoL cast member), Saaphyri, Toastee, or even the dreaded New York in the ring with Farrah because it would have been an amazing trash fight. I also think that a few of the Rock of Love girls - Heather, in particular - might have actually murdered Farrah in the ring if they were chosen to fight her.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Video 

In six years, she'll be replacing Bristol Palin as an act of vengeance for replacing her mother on the show. 

God help us all. 

I made it through about a minute of that video then I was done. That poor kid isn't even close to being "normal".  Why the hell does she tall like that?  I couldn't stand to be around this kid for a second before I was looking for the nearest exit. I can't stand the kid, then I realize it's not her fault at all and I feel bad for her. My granddaughter just turned 10 and I can't imagine her ever acting like that. I'm going to save the video and show it to her, I'm curious about what reaction she'll have. 

I couldn't sleep last night and I was in bed trying to imagine what life would be like if Sophia had been a boy.  I can't even think about how that boy would be treated. 

To clarify, I don't often think about Farrah but at 4 in the morning when I'm trying to fall asleep, I think about some weird shit. 

• Love 10

Under the plea agreement that was offered to Farrah, the battery charge would be dropped and she will instead just face a misdemeanor trespassing charge. If she agrees to take the plea agreement, Farrah also would be placed under three years probation, agree to take 26 classes of anger management, perform hours of community service and pay court fees and fines. She must also agree to stay away from the hotel.

Farrah was ordered to return to court for an early disposition conference on September 21st. However, Farrah’s attorney, Tiffany Travillion, said her client does not plan to take the agreement. "She was clearly allowed and permitted into the hotel so there is no reason to agree to that,” Tiffany told Radar exclusively.

After the brief hearing, Farrah spoke to Radar saying that she is refusing to take the D.A.’s plea offer because she claims she is innocent. “I’m not accepting the offer because I’m not guilty,” Farrah said. “I have gone through a lot of counsel and therapy. I am also very mentally stable and I have no aggressive issues. I can literally submit that to my lawyer, show that to the judge and it would still override this fake offer. She continued, “I clearly had a valet and I was not trespassing. I didn’t batter someone. This is just, to me, another form of, again, ‘No celebrity face, there would be no case.'"

If convicted, Farrah could be sentenced to a maximum of 18 months in jail.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, druzy said:

This is just, to me, another form of, again, ‘No celebrity face, there would be no case.'"

Is that a real saying?  Like if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit?   I am imaging some low rent D-listers trying to get into a party and that's the password.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, druzy said:
Under the plea agreement that was offered to Farrah, the battery charge would be dropped and she will instead just face a misdemeanor trespassing charge. {snip}

However, Farrah’s attorney, Tiffany Travillion, said her client does not plan to take the agreement. "She was clearly allowed and permitted into the hotel so there is no reason to agree to that,” Tiffany told Radar exclusively.

I mean, Farrah's attorney does understand how a plea deal works right?!  Plus, I'm pretty sure at the point where she refused to leave she then was actually trespassing.

1 hour ago, LBS said:

Is that a real saying?  Like if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit?   I am imaging some low rent D-listers trying to get into a party and that's the password.  

God, how is this the word we live in? 

• Love 11

OK, that TMZ video. 

Did she have a bunch of tricks lined up in the courthouse prior to her hearing? Because that's the only excuse I can come up with for her dressing like that. 

The child is on the Famewhore Highway, driving in the fast lane, doing 150 with one foot out the window. Nice that she was able to barge into the shot and start mugging for the camera. 

I love how Farrah said she was hoping someone would be "charged properly" for "incrimination of a celebrity." WTF is THAT?! 

And does this garbage human know that TMZ is being nice to her only to have access to publicizing her future train wrecks? The answer is: she does not. 

And I never watched that TMZ footage of her arrest, but it did fill me with great joy when her drunk ass went from being belligerent with the cops to wailing like a baby. 

7 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

OK, that TMZ video. 

Did she have a bunch of tricks lined up in the courthouse prior to her hearing? Because that's the only excuse I can come up with for her dressing like that. 

Preach!  I have to appear in court next month for our adoption hearing and my attorney sent me a very specific letter stating many things, including to dress appropriately.  You must show respect to the court and the judge.  Now me, being a normal human, has already planned my very nice and respectful outfit.  I’ve also been in court before and know how it goes. Farrah is fucked up.  And so is her supposedly home schooled spawn. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Preach!  I have to appear in court next month for our adoption hearing and my attorney sent me a very specific letter stating many things, including to dress appropriately.  You must show respect to the court and the judge.  Now me, being a normal human, has already planned my very nice and respectful outfit.  I’ve also been in court before and know how it goes.

Tell the truth, are you going to wear your classy court heels?

19 hours ago, kokapetl said:

How the fuck does Mowgli look like a 45 year old dwarf version of Teresa Giudice?

A more apt description was never written. You win all the awards. 

• Love 16