Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

Farrah has spoken out on the sentencing:

"For the record the only person battered was myself and the security were caught lying via camera footage- prosecutors and faulty judicial systems need reform immediately for allowing lying criminal behavior on customers.  I'm Jerusalem & security is Hummus lying with terrorism tactics that fail"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2/comments/17b57tz/farrah_is_sentenced_to_probation_calls_security

• LOL 5

Farrah's Instagram statement:

Thankful i’m alive, Grateful I don’t live in California- Love some Austin Texas ( where security doesn’t set up attacks on public figures) & look forward to changing our legal systems surrounding prosecutors and allowing criminal attacks in uniform. As we all should never be assaulted, cuffed, or excessive force while eating dinner or checking out a rooftop. Ive learned that it’s better to just stay away from those who have no self control - our system should act on criminal defamation and lies that hurt innocent people every day. Criminal Vs. CIVIL - Justice Always prevails even in a corrupt Judicial systems 💯💯💯

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/teen-mom-alum-farrah-abraham-153744388.html

• LOL 2
On 9/2/2023 at 11:11 PM, zenme said:

She looks just like her dad. Michael in drag.

At least Michael's all-natural (as far as I care to know)

Farrah looks like the dollar store sex doll version of him which is way worse.

Edited by qtpye
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
On 10/18/2023 at 9:20 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah has spoken out on the sentencing:

"For the record the only person battered was myself and the security were caught lying via camera footage- prosecutors and faulty judicial systems need reform immediately for allowing lying criminal behavior on customers.  I'm Jerusalem & security is Hummus lying with terrorism tactics that fail"

https://www.reddit.com/r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2/comments/17b57tz/farrah_is_sentenced_to_probation_calls_security

So...I assume she's making an analogy here. I am torn between being outraged that she would try and compare a devastating war to her own poor life choices, and being oddly impressed that she even has a clue what's going on outside of her own life, even if she does think it involves 'hummus'. I suppose my bar for her (and all the other Teen Mom cohorts) is so very, very low.

• Like 3