Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, leighroda said:

Slightly off topic, but that's not necessarily true, I'm not insured right now and I'm not penalized because I don't make enough money, however there is no way Cate and Tyler fit into the same bracket... so who knows.

I am sorry. I shouldn't have made a general remark. That is how it is for my household and other households at tax time.

It would be interesting to know if C&T have health insurance. In the end, Cate doesn't care about her health. She put her head in the sand when she had diabetes.

@ghoulina you are killing me! lol

• Love 2

Thank you, ghoulina!  I'd give you many, many more likes if I could.

Next time C "indulges" by eating an apple I hope she puts her foot up on the table just like the orangutan.  Please C, if you follow PTV do this in a future ep as a shout out to us!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

cate eating.jpg

orangutan eating.jpg

That orangutan is SO cute! I feel it is almost insulting to him that he be compared to Cate. For some reason, the way he's sitting and the look on his face while eating reminds me of my 14 month old son.

• Love 6

Damn, I have no idea how all these pictures started, but I love 'em. Know what i don't love? That piece of lank, greasy hair Cate always has swept over her forehead in lieu of bangs. I hate that shit, especially when you're able to see her scalp between that piece of hair and the rest of it. Cate, please, bangs are your friends. Go back to using them ASAP. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Damn, I have no idea how all these pictures started, but I love 'em. Know what i don't love? That piece of lank, greasy hair Cate always has swept over her forehead in lieu of bangs. I hate that shit, especially when you're able to see her scalp between that piece of hair and the rest of it. Cate, please, bangs are your friends. Go back to using them ASAP. 

It's my fault. I posted the first orangutan photo and it went from there. lol  I chose the right animal because I had no idea how many orangutan photos seem to mirror the Bacteria family.

1038ihh.jpg99dqw1.jpg

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Isn't that just the bangs growing longer?

I am not an animal lover AT ALL ( I mean, really not at all) but these pictures are so cute! I just want to give them a hug or a banana or something. C&T on the other hand make me want to turn the fire hose on them.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

My kid has mono at the moment. Last week's Thriller dance and these pictures have kept him going. He makes me sign back on every few hours to check for more.

Sending him well-wishes! Tell him he has one hella funny mama. :-)

"Purple rain, purple rain..."

os7ok9.jpg2hdmtky.jpg

• Love 10

Ha ha ha! Thanks! He loves them. He watches TEEN MOM with me so he is totally up-to-date with who's who, and who's doing who, and who's doing nothing. That and "Bad Horror Movie Night" are two of his favorite times in our household.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

@GreatKazu started it with her orangutan pic with the sandbag boobies. Which, I must mention, looked just fine on the orangutan.

• Love 2
On 10/30/2016 at 11:46 AM, GreatKazu said:

I can't. I have tears...lol  Between this and the orangutan photos on the previous page, I have a real bad case of the giggles. I mean, real bad!! I just can't stop laughing. OMG I am dying!!

From the last episode, it looks like even Nova is wondering who is this person who is trying to act like a mother:

10426ig.jpgwl7qdv.jpg

@CofCinci That photo you posted of Catelynn is one of the best of her. Even her teeth are beautiful. That must have been right when the braces came off. She looks so healthy, fit and trim, vibrant and looking like she is so content. But, as she says, we are all h8terz and we can go fuck ourselves.

Oh my god how did I miss this post?!?!?!? Dying laughing at those pics!!!!!!!

• Love 2

According to the replies to Cate's tweet, several people will have us know that it's none of our business about the adoption! C&T can talk about Carly and the adoption all they want on social media and Teen Mom but it's private and not for comment.

Well, they really told me! I feel ashamed now....that I read the responses to Catelynn's tweet. I have to make better choices with my life.

• Love 9

None of our business? Ok. Those minions should be telling that shit to C&T and MTV. 

Don't you love how they love to remind people it is none of our business, but it is the cast members who put themselves out there.

• Love 10

Ha. Yea, if it's none of our business, don't put it on the TV. You MADE adoption your storyline, so I'll have an opinion about it, thank you very much. 

B&T are very gracious people, much more than those two deserve. 

• Love 10

Smug bitches.

Thanks to the poster who posted that when describing C&T. That will be my go-to-comment when talking about them. Fits them so damn perfect.

Cate can take her "we don't give a fuck" and sit right next to Amber with her "fuck you house" as I laugh my ass off at the both of them. I hope Matt hurries up and burns through that money and I hope Cate continues to swoon over her dildo named Tyler, as he sits there and shows her his contempt while he thinks about the best way to dump her.

• Love 8
On 11/2/2016 at 10:00 AM, sunsheyen said:

I have a real problem paying almost 30 bucks for a yankee candle, and I "know" their quality...only get them with coupons and discounts. I really would like to know who is buying this shit.

Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Max.  They all sell Yankee Candles, discounted. Go after the holidays and buy them on clearance for the next year. Not really cheap cheap but cheaper. Plus they do have great scents and last. 

I give it to Farrah that she does hustle to make money. Not always well thought out ideas,  but she does at least make an effort. I wouldn't want to work for or with her or even meet her! But Cate, especially Cate, could take a page from her book, put down the joint, get off the couch and. Do something!! Make candles,how frigging easy is that? Just DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!

• Love 7

You know, Tyler, you stirred all of this up and you and your wife played a major part in why people think the way they do. Rather than highlight and showcase the positives of adoption and remove the stigmas attached to adoption, you two only helped to reinforce those stigmas with your whiny, bitchy, smug attitude about your needs to see Carly. You put out there by way of Teen Mom and using your social media to ignite this fire:

123uuc4.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

Man, they are so desperate to save face at this point. They know that B&T are not messing around and will shut things down completely if C&T continue to screw up. Where were these supportive tweets years ago? Now they want to act respectful? I'm not saying that the bridge between C&T and B&T has been burned completely, but it's going to take a very long time to rebuild. It's also a very precarious bridge; one wrong move, and it'll topple. 

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, evilmindatwork said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't get why he doesn't just ignore or block those people. Engaging makes it worse.

He lives for the drama and gets off on it. Makes him feel like he's a VIP. Very similar to Danielle of 90 Day Fiance.

• Love 5