Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Christina said:

She followed up with a comment that she didn't buy a horse, but I can't get it to link. I think she's posting while high again, and new she would stir up comments by posting she bought a horse.

The joke's on you, Catelynn. Why do you think people were pissed off at the thought? This bitch...

• Love 11
5 hours ago, Katt said:

The joke's on you, Catelynn. Why do you think people were pissed off at the thought? This bitch...

She thinks it's funny that everyone was horrified at the idea of her buying a horse because she's unstable and irresponsible and a terrible mother?  How is that funny to her?

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, druzy said:

IMO, Catelynn has become an entitled, smug, spoiled brat! This will not end well. 

When the show ends (it will have to at some point) she's going to be in for a rude awakening that involves a job at Walmart.   

• Love 6
8 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

I can't bear it. I almost want to quit watching this show because I feel like I'm complicit in every terrible decision that these people make towards other living things.

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 9.44.53 PM.png

Sorry I lost my shit for a moment and then read the second tweet. I better buy a horse to calm me down.

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
Because Catelynn is a immature dumb ass
  • Love 13

Ugh why in the hell is poor Nova running around in front of all the cameras with no pants on? Again?  No diaper, no panties, no shorts, nothing. Just her tiny little bare ass bopping all over the damn house.  They really do not give 2 shits about that poor kid.  I'm totally fine with Cate buying a horse if she will let some sweet responsible couple adopt Nova and give her an actual happy life.  I hate these 2 idiots so fucking much.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Cabarb said:

Ugh why in the hell is poor Nova running around in front of all the cameras with no pants on? Again?  No diaper, no panties, no shorts, nothing. Just her tiny little bare ass bopping all over the damn house.  They really do not give 2 shits about that poor kid.  I'm totally fine with Cate buying a horse if she will let some sweet responsible couple adopt Nova and give her an actual happy life.  I hate these 2 idiots so fucking much.

With all the assholes out there who love to snap a photo of that child's bare ass and get their disgusting jollies on, it makes me go to the level of hate with Cate. I mean, HATE. Cate is no mother. She has no idea what she is doing when she allows her child to be filmed in the nude or bottomless? Even sickos get off on topless children, but why allow her most private areas to be exposed to the world like that? The one photo I have of each of my children in the nude (in the bathtub) is sitting in my box of photos. They can do whatever they want with those photos when I am dead. It is not for the public's eyes.

3 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Ok all you moms out there, why do you think Nova hits her mom when she holds her. Her little face actually looks like she's angry.

My kids have hit me when they were little ones. They were frustrated, tired, cranky, irritated, sick, whatever was going on. Cate mentioned Nova was wanting to be on the ground, but she couldn't because of the dirt, mud, water, and waste. Nova was just pissed because she is so used to being on the ground, she didn't realize why this time she wasn't allowed to.

Edited by SPLAIN
tired not tried
  • Love 11

It looks like in the sneak peek for next week the floor that Tyler and Butch have been working on is all fucked up and they have to start over with a contractor.  Tyler is wearing the same leather shirt (!!!) and Catelyn has on the same black muumuu as last episode so it must have been the same day they went to look at the horses.

• Love 1

We've seen Nova smacking Catelynn on 2 episodes now.  I have 3 grown children and my eldest was 3 years old when my twins were born so life was crazy non stop busy for a good 5 years until the twins started school full time.  I worked nights and my husband worked days so we were both exhausted as well.  My children never, ever hit me.  Never tried to smack or kick me.   Don't get me wrong, they were normal, crazy little kidlets, but smacking and hitting me or their father was something that just didn't happen.  Not that some tired or cranky kids don't try to give their parents a smack now and then, I'm sure they do, but little Nova seems very determined with that smacking and very angry little face.  I feel bad for her.

• Love 2

I did the bottomless potty training for my kids (seriously, it's the best. Took like a day for them to figure out where to go so as not to pee on the floor).  However - I would ask constantly if they had to go. The goal of bottomless was to get to that toilet (my kids were big, they just had a seat on the real toilet)! I'd sit with them and ask a zillion times if they had to go. I wasn't going to start cleaning up anything. Wtf were C&T doing? Ignoring her as she ran around. How long were they even filming to get Cate to cough up those horse lies? Was there a potty there? It just looked like another weird normal thing for them. 

Yeah, I'll also be all judgy (why not) about the hitting. Nova is awfully young - looks like imitation behavior to me. The fact that her face is soo angry. Even crazy Sophia makes a monster face but isn't snacking anyone, and she's way older. I don't know, like everything else in their life it just strikes me the wrong way. And I sure didn't have perfect kids. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Ok all you moms out there, why do you think Nova hits her mom when she holds her. Her little face actually looks like she's angry.

Re: Nova hitting Cate. If this was any other parent we would be giving her some flack here. As it is, it’s just another example in a long line of poor parenting choices.

Nova was just mad. She wanted something (down, food, attention, the new Paw Patrol toy, etc.) and wasn’t getting it. I’ve been there. I’ve had 3 kids: 2 angels and one little devil. My daughter is a handful. She is currently going through the “I hate you” phase. You know, when she doesn’t get what she wants? She’s been hitting and biting my son, too. He is 9, she is (a young) 5. We haven’t done anything differently with her than we did with him; it’s just a personality and temperament thing. I have been in Cate’s shoes. I’ve been someplace where I was trying to talk to someone and my toddler through an unholy fit-kicking, screaming, hitting, etc. I have HAD that look on Cate’s face; that embarrassed, angry, frustrated look. I don’t begrudge her that look or feeling at all.

What I DO begrudge her is the situation. She should have calmly excused herself and walked away. Taken care of whatever Nova needed, rescheduled, or done SOMETHING. That was also NOT the place to bring a child. My kids go everywhere with me. I am an attachment parent. Still, when it’s something important like that, something where another person is going to need my undivided attention, my husband and I tag-team. What Cate did was not only disrespectful, but dangerous. What if Nova had scared the horses? Gotten under their feet?  She might have even thought that taking Nova with her would make her look like a good parent; perhaps that little scene was meant to be a “FU” to us. Look at me, I take my daughter places! It backfired.

My guess is that it was part of her storyline. MTV was there to film so she had to keep the appointment. She could have rescheduled but that would have meant the film crew couldn’t be there to shoot. No way was Cate going to miss THAT. Much better to inconvenience and frustrate the poor man and ignore Nova than to miss her big, solo screen time.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Emmierose said:

We've seen Nova smacking Catelynn on 2 episodes now.  I have 3 grown children and my eldest was 3 years old when my twins were born so life was crazy non stop busy for a good 5 years until the twins started school full time.  I worked nights and my husband worked days so we were both exhausted as well.  My children never, ever hit me.  Never tried to smack or kick me.   Don't get me wrong, they were normal, crazy little kidlets, but smacking and hitting me or their father was something that just didn't happen.  Not that some tired or cranky kids don't try to give their parents a smack now and then, I'm sure they do, but little Nova seems very determined with that smacking and very angry little face.  I feel bad for her.

I read this as "twinses."  What is my life coming to?

Cate is the same asshole who posted the naked kid in the shower...

• Love 3

I raised all my kids the same. Only one of them did the hitting thing when he was a toddler. I have many nieces and nephews. Two of them did the hitting thing as well. I don't think much of it when I see kids that age throw a tantrum or seem upset and then just BAM! with their hand in a parent's face. This subject is too convoluted to even try to pinpoint the reason why any child may hit or lash out at someone even if they do it on more than one occasion. As for Nova, she may be subjected to spanking. She might be around another child who does the same thing. She might just be frustrated and hitting Cate is the one way she has learned to get any sort of attention and reaction from her mother. Nova was arching her back and her arms were doing that flailing thing that I have seen so many kids do for a variety of reasons. Cate wasn't helping in that moment as she kept trying to keep Nova still. Nova was annoyed or frustrated. She likely wanted to approach the horses or run around just like that day at the park.

Whatever the case was, Cate was just too dumb to realize it was not a place to take a toddler.

• Love 7
On 11/15/2016 at 5:54 AM, lexiexx said:

When the show ends (it will have to at some point) she's going to be in for a rude awakening that involves a job at Walmart.   

If she thinks her life is tough now wait until she has to work holidays and weekends just to bring home $200!  Her house and 4 cars may be paid for but her and Tyler will never be able to keep up with the taxes, maintenance and insurance...life is going to suck in the very near future.

• Love 9

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/0n02ku/teen-mom-sneak-peek-catelynn-and-tyler-check-out-a-new-house

my favorite part is when the producer asks, "what's a gable?" and the inspector says that it helps it to "look less  like a trailer". 

not that there is anything wrong w/that (I lived w/my entire family in a second-story apartment, I am not judging at all) but it was subtle shade, like, "you TV people ain't that fancy"!

• Love 2

Reading an article about Brandon and Teresa cutting off most contact with cate and Tyler and I have to say the majority and cate and Tyler's fans are so dumb and delusional!!!!  From saying pot is not a drug because it's legal in some states.. Um antibiotics are legal but they are still drugs.  To its cruel of b&t to not let Carlys loving parents (referring to cate and Tyler)  see her.  That Carly is used to their visits and the cards and presents and it's not fair to stop that.  Oh and carly will hate Brandon and Teresa for not letting cate and Tyler be in her life.  Delusional much!!  Carly is being raised in a much higher class lifestyle than cate and Tyler will ever be able to achieve and she's obviously very loved and well cared for.  She probably will be embarrassed to associate with the likes of cate and Tyler when she's older.  

My daughter is four.  She has a great aunt who lives several states away who she's seen about six times.  She know who aunt em is.  She gets cards and gifts from her in the mail for every holiday.  When she was two she spent the day with aunt em and cried when she left because aunt em was fun to play with. However she doesn't have an attachment to her because she might see her once or twice a year.  She doesn't miss her,  doesn't ask about her.  If she never got another card or never saw her again I honestly don't think it would have any effect on her because she's not one of my daughters caregivers or someone she's bonded with.  She's just a nice lady who my daughter doesn't mind talking to when she's around.. But she has no real effect on her life.  My daughter is more attached to workers at her daycare whom she sees five days  a week.  If Brandon and Teresa cut off all contact between cate and Tyler and Carly I don't think Carly would even notice.  It's very doubtful she even thinks about them.  They are just some nice people she used to see once a year or so.  She's not bonded with them.  Her parents are Brandon and Teresa and that is who she loves and her world revolves around.  When she's older maybe she will want to meet with her birth parents.  

• Love 8

@teapot I thought that Tyler was the one to say "to look less like a Trailor,"? I could be wrong. Anywho, watching that clip reminds me that Tyler (I can't believe I will say this) actually feels the gravy train will end and is more realistic about their spending knowing that they won't have careers to fall back on. All the other TM cast are all "We will take it! times infinity," and Tyler is all "I......gotta think on that because it's over my original budget," for a humble abode. Nothing Uppa Class. 

Alright, that's it, I'm done defending Tyler and I will resume my normal "STFU Tyler's" next Tuesday morning after the next episode. LOL.

I guess, I'm just over Cate lately. I used to think she was adorable but her true colors are coming out and she's now that one ugly crayon in the box I can never find a use for when coloring. I think she's kind of slow because her reaction to Tyler asking "What are your thoughts, honey?" and she doesn't know anything about contractors, remodeling homes, finances so she went with a quick and easy "Not bad" to save face not knowing what the hell Ty and the contractor were even talking about. Tyler was like "whaaaaa? we just got told we have to pay more than expected and you're acting like we just got a buy one get one free deal, go home and sloth away on the couch."

Yikes! I'm in a weird mood. I'll chill out now.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 3

It sounds like they're remodeling this house to move in to?  I thought Butch and Tyler were in the process of renovating the new home they bought.  Did they manage to screw it up and now have to bring in actual contractors to fix their messes or is this a second new house?

• Love 2
22 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

Because she knew that horse was going to be the next thing Cate put before her. 

No, in reality she wanted down and Cate wasn't putting her down. It's fairly common toddler behavior....THOUGH - I'd bet dollars to donuts she's done that before and Cate has put her down. But she was trying to act all "stern mom" on camera. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cabarb said:

It sounds like they're remodeling this house to move in to?  I thought Butch and Tyler were in the process of renovating the new home they bought.  Did they manage to screw it up and now have to bring in actual contractors to fix their messes or is this a second new house?

This is the same home Butch and Tyler were working on. I think the wood beneath was in bad condition and possibly uneven. It may not have looked obvious, but once the new floor was installed, the new floors began to separate from the wood underneath.

Yeah, I could support Tyler regarding the budget and all that, but he could also get a real job. He wouldn't have to worry so much if at least one of them worked a full-time job and there wasn't a lot of impulsive spending going on. Tyler may be at the point where he is now seeing how all their spending is now catching up to them, but it means nothing if he is not getting his ass to work and Cate is still allowed to spend thousands of dollars on things that are not vital to their everyday living.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, poopchute said:

Tyler is wearing the same leather shirt (!!!) and Catelyn has on the same black muumuu as last episode

Either that, or they are both the stinky, stanky, nasty two people they have shown themselves to be.  Right out of the clothes hamper, especially for Catelynn, I'd reckon.

• Love 3

Cate isn't even living in reality...does she really believe she will one day own a horse (and have a bond with it) and just take off riding whenever she wants?!  They spend their money as fast as it comes in.... I doubt they are saving anything or even investing their money...she may purchase a horse but I guarantee it will be the first thing she sells when their MTV career ends and the money dried up!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Caracoa1 said:

Cate isn't even living in reality...does she really believe she will one day own a horse (and have a bond with it) and just take off riding whenever she wants?!  They spend their money as fast as it comes in.... I doubt they are saving anything or even investing their money...she may purchase a horse but I guarantee it will be the first thing she sells when their MTV career ends and the money dried up!

If that animal is still alive or if animal control hasn't confiscated it by that time.

4 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

You say that like they didn't sleep in them...

More like pass out wearing them.

Cate and her dirty bras gross me out. Rather than spend $3k on a horse, how about spending money on some decent, well-fitting bras? I can only imagine what her underwear must look like. *puke*

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Someone tweeted Cate that when Nova hits her, she should hit her back. Oh my.

I'm a little embarrassed to say this but when my son was born my daughter was a biter, she bit her newborn brother a few times and left marks on him. I tried EVERYTHING to get her to stop and she just kept doing it. One day she bit him pretty hard and I grabbed her hand and bit it, not hard but enough to get her attention, she never bit her brother again. 

She's 32 now with two kids of her own and she's not scarred by it but I still wouldn't recommend it. I felt horrible afterwards but I was at my wit's end.  

• Love 8
On 11/17/2016 at 6:43 PM, Elizabeth9 said:

You say that like they didn't sleep in them...

Getting pregnant cause they used a condom that went thru the wash may have given them an aversion to using the washer.

• Love 3
On 11/17/2016 at 5:13 PM, poopchute said:

Did they just put a new floor on top of the existing floor?

That was the sub floor-the floor below the floor you walk on. 

I know this because over the past 4 years our basement has flooded twice and we've had to replace all the flooring twice. We are DIYers. 

I'm sure they do. The same people that believe Maci the Miracle Mother managed to have three babies despite the odds are the exact same people who would believe the washer-condom story. And are probably at home right now running some rubbers through the wash hoping for a trapbaby of their very own.

• Love 6