Type keyword(s) to search

Catelynn (and Tyler)

• Start Topic

It's a dead horse, but the fact that C&T are basically in the exact same situation with Nova as they were with Carly with the exception of age, which normally would be a good thing because people mature with age... but these 2 seem to have regressed...and money they wouldn't have had without MTV is what makes me so irate. They had every opportunity in the world to get degrees, they could even have gotten advanced degrees if they wanted but they are still petulant children with large bank accounts. I think I'm bitter because I did like them, and I rooted for them, but now I feel like a fool. Even JENELLE got a diploma... let that sink in (I'm aware it was a diploma mill yadda yadda yadda, but my point it she did a marginal amount of work to get some sort of paper... and also I was a medical assistant for about 5 yrs so I am familiar with the coursework, its super easy). For the ones who spouted how important education was to not even bother....argh!!!

Mad props to the SAHMs... I don't have kids but I do work a job that I would venture is similar to a SAHM (RN) but a) I get to go home and b) I get paid... let's just say I dread the day I do this for free. I wonder what Cate would have had to say about staying home if she were in a situation that had to work... I feel like they have no respect for anyone who isn't them.

• Love 8

Btw! The whole reason I came here, I think I have confirmed that the shirt she has been wearing lately (she wore it to butchs party and the defunct psych appt, and the coffee house scene coming this week) is her new "zebra hoodie" I was watching reruns around the time she got out of rehab and she was wearing it then too. I can understand being filmed more than once in something, it's not something I would do, I tend to be very cautious about where I wear things and not repeating as much as possible, but I get other people do it and have no issue with it... but you mean to tell me you are filming a national tv show and you can't manage to pull another shirt out of the closet!?

• Love 7

I don't think any of us should be surprised by where C&T are in their lives.  Disappointed, yes, but surprised, no.

Many families maintain dysfunction over many generations. Cate and Tyler are a perfect example of this. Despite the money, it wasn't enough to propel them out and away from their dysfunctional roots and environment.  All of us can see how completely life-changing that money could have been. But these two just did not have the right combination of internal and external motivators to get them onto another path. 

I actually think that being on this show helped cement them deeper into the dysfunctional patterns/roles than if MTV never entered their lives. I think if there was no MTV, and Cate had kept Carly, I think they would have split up long ago.  I think that MTV's focus on the adoption (and then the money that comes with that) caused them to stay together and remain stuck in time, so to speak. Both C&T have continued to focus on Carly to a much more unhealthy degree than I think either of them would have if MTV producers weren't prompting those conversations for all these years. I think Tyler has stayed because he won't get any money from MTV If he leaves.

I also wonder how the fact that their families became so intertwined when they were just young teens dating has affected things. If their families were totally separate I wonder if that would have led to them breaking up sooner, regardless of Cate getting pregnant.

So here they are..... they have all this cash to buy houses, cars, and go on vacations, but in all other ways, they are in the exact same place mentally, emotionally, and physically as they were years ago.

• Love 16
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No picture but Cate posted that they are in Ohio at the zoo. Wonder why they are in Ohio.

With all the ape pictures posted here, she'll be right at home at the zoo.

Meanwhile...

Tyler wants to make sure everyone knows that ReUnited was HIS idea.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Meanwhile...

He probably bugs the shit out of his MTV contacts pitching story ideas hoping one of them will stick.  My guess this will be a one and done with almost no reruns.

• Love 11

Um...why is the U in Reunited capitalized for this show's name?

Also, I'm really shocked that this is going to be on MTV. It really seems like a show that would be on VH1 or one of the other MTV sister networks. I don't really think a reunion show featuring the human pinhead ice cream cone & someone who could be mistaken for a 40-something stoner really fits with how hip MTV thinks the network is. I know they're on TMOG, but they're only one quarter of the show and the subject matter seems a little bit more geared to younger audiences than this new show.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

He probably bugs the shit out of his MTV contacts pitching story ideas hoping one of them will stick.  My guess this will be a one and done with almost no reruns.

I would love to see a leaked list of his failed pilot ideas.  Maybe when Wikileaks or Kim Dotcom are done with Hillary, then can give us the list.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Um...why is the U in Reunited capitalized for this show's name?

My guess is the "U" is to highlight the "United" part of the word. The people are being united and will live happily ever after, unlike C&T and Carly.

2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I am sure it was his idea. Along with some major help by MTV executives. I can't even imagine Cate giving any input. Cate's always sleeping, and when she is not scheduling a depressive moment, she is high on weed, buzzed on beer, and going through her phone.

The next time I scroll through the pages, I have to make sure I am not eating or drinking. I would have seriously choked or spit out my drink all over my desk. The orangutan photos @AhFillAck posted...LMAO...I nearly peed in my pants! Thank you for the laughs!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 3

More details about the first episode.  http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2016/10/29/reunited-more-details-on-new-show-featuring-teen-mom-og-stars-tyler-baltierra-catelynn-lowell/

If you check out the woman's social media, you'll learn that she found her birthmother on her own:
VBVm2Hx.png

She just needed airfare to Hawaii to ReUnite.  I swear if we see Tyler put on a sleuth hat and try to do some digging like he's Neve on Catfish, I'm going to bust a stitch laughing.

• Love 7

It's sad to see how Catelynn has deteriorated physically and mentally. Where's the peppy young woman who was always trying to help someone? She so desperately needs to still be on drugs. And not boogietown. Geez, you know it's bad when you long for the days when she wore flowers in her hair. 

• Love 5

I remember on another board, a poster pretty much had C&T's number from the start. For everyone lauding them for their sacrifice and encouraging them to pursue their goals, this poster pretty laid it out that they aren't going to do anyrh2ing with themselves and it's all talk. Oh, how right they were. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Haters Gonna Hate- a show in which Tyler sits in front of the camera and Googles himself, reading aloud the negative comments and explaining why those folks are wrong.

Roadtrippin' Carly- a show in which Tyler rounds up all his mega fans and they roadtrip to North Carolina and take turns stalking Brandon and Teresa

Down with T- a show in which Tyler walks around with a camera, filming himself doing mundane things and using his "voice" to talk about important issues-like why Cate is a heifer

No Heifers- a weightloss show, similar to My 600-Pound Life, that features him harassing his wife about her food choices

Flippin' Butch- a Tyler-directed show about him and his dad flipping double wides and other modular homes (no single wides because they's classier 'n that shit)

Rehabbin'- NOT about flipping houses, as you might have thought, but a show in which Tyler goes around interviewing all the people in his life who have been through rehab (which would be just about everyone)

Copy Room Counseling- a show co-starring Kathleen. Similar to Intervention, it follows people suffering from either addictions or mental health problems only, instead of giving them real therapy, it teaches them therapy through office supplies. Stapling for schizophrenia, mailing for manic depressives, organizing for OCDs, etc.

l love the whole post but this part is HILARIOUS!!! Stapling for schizophrenia!! That's another good name for a band, if I do say so myself.

Don't forget bubble-wrapping for bulimia and paper clipping for panic disorder. Oh my god, a whole new game here!

• Love 6
19 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

*choking to death on gyoza*  YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS WITH THOSE PHOTOS!  I have spicy dipping sauce in my nose cavity now!

Serves you right for indulging!! Haha! Just jivin'! Stay tuned for more.

• Love 3

I can just see C&T's "reasoning" after reading about Catelynn's involvement with the other birth mother; B&T wouldn't have that kid either if it wasn't for C. Still, you should do a good thing for the sake of doing a good frigging thing and not to throw it in people's faces forever. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Katt said:

This is old news, but I didn't know Catelynn was in the delivery room when Carly's little brother was born:  http://starcasm.net/archives/156658

Cate sure can put a whole lot of effort for Bethany. She helped this girl throughout her pregnancy and was there for the delivery. Of course, when she is getting paid there is no hitting the snooze button. Naps? Who has time for that when I have to go somewhere and be in the limelight again? 

Haters Gonna Hate- a show in which Tyler sits in front of the camera and Googles himself, reading aloud the negative comments and explaining why those folks are wrong.

One slight edit, if you don't mind. It should be "H8terz Gonna H8te" We got to get with the times here. lol

Love, love, love these titles of the possible show ideas! Brilliant!

No Heifers- a weightloss show, similar to My 600-Pound Life, that features him harassing his wife about her food choices

No shame, I would watch this. The theme song would be titled "No Hitting the Snooze Button" sung by Tyler, of course.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Katt said:

This is old news, but I didn't know Catelynn was in the delivery room when Carly's little brother was born:  http://starcasm.net/archives/156658

Ugh. Obviously, I don't know the circumstances but I don't like this behavior at all, it feels coercive to me. I felt the same way when Dawn walked into Cate's hospital room and guilted them about letting B&T come in. I think women, even ones who are set on adoption, should be given some time and space after delivery before being "reminded" about the adoption. 

• Love 7

2012 was Catelynn's best year.  She was going to community college, speaking for Bethany, helping Carly's brother's birthmother, and most importantly - taking care of herself.

w630_156490135--4353792300840733113.jpg

Then, Tyler unexpectedly ran off to New Orleans (to stand on street corners until his photo was taken), mid-semester, leaving the broken Catelynn back in Michigan.  She never recovered.  Yeah, she eventually got the wedding she waited years for and she birthed the replacement child, but it didn't heal that hole.

w630_87010PCNTyler05--111771346992145131

BONUS MATERIAL:

TY.jpg

• Love 10
23 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

tbdone.jpgtyler2.jpg

I can't. I have tears...lol  Between this and the orangutan photos on the previous page, I have a real bad case of the giggles. I mean, real bad!! I just can't stop laughing. OMG I am dying!!

From the last episode, it looks like even Nova is wondering who is this person who is trying to act like a mother:

10426ig.jpgwl7qdv.jpg

@CofCinci That photo you posted of Catelynn is one of the best of her. Even her teeth are beautiful. That must have been right when the braces came off. She looks so healthy, fit and trim, vibrant and looking like she is so content. But, as she says, we are all h8terz and we can go fuck ourselves.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

2012 was Catelynn's best year.  She was going to community college, speaking for Bethany, helping Carly's brother's birthmother, and most importantly - taking care of herself.

w630_156490135--4353792300840733113.jpg

Wow, I forgot how healthy and happy she looked! She's light years away from this. It's sad that back then she did it for herself (I want to believe this and not because of Tyler) and now she can't be motivated at all, especially now that she has that cutie pie Nova.

I get that she is mentally ill,although she spins that fact in her favor whenever she needs to, but I'm tired hearing about how she doesn't want Nova to see her like that and yet no actions follow that verbally expressed struggle. The clock is ticking, Nova is growing up and I bet that her first memories of Cate will be the ones we see on air.

You guys said so many true things about them these days, but I still find the whole thing about those two sad in so many ways.  

• Love 8

Were they officially broken up when Tyler moved to NOLA? Why'd he come back? I get Cate in the sense that I had a similar relationship. I was devastated when my marriage ended, still am recovering from the huge weight gain and other depression related issues from last year. But, I knew then, and  I finally know now, that it had to happen. In many ways the break up set me free to fulfill my personal potential in a way that I wouldn't have had I stayed in the relationship. It's too bad that Tyler didn't just try to make a go of it in NOLA even if acting didn't work out, I think both of them would be far happier if he had. Though, I am sure NOLA residents are grateful for him skedaddling. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 7

Tyler thinks that he is gorgeous and the most brilliant everything.  Who wouldn't want to hire him for acting in their next mega-million-dollar movie?

When, seriously?  That black and white photo of him looks like a prop Detective Benson is examining on Law and Order: SVU.  Ice T: "Tyler Bacteria.  Came to town from Michigan.  Got caught up with our pimp right away.  Pimp found him at the bus station, said he was a talent scout, and had him out on the streets turning tricks that night.  That is, until he wound up in the Hudson."

• Love 15

The only way B&T are going to escape is go into Witness Protection.even then C&T will stalk them.

Carly's crises will likely come as a younger teen. I hope B&T sit her doen anf make her watch TM. After tgat tgey'll never hear "YOU'RE NOT MY REAL PARENTS" again.

• Love 2

Tyler went to New Orleans to get into acting, but it never happened. He specifically joined up with this older man who claimed to be some sort of acting coach. I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed or not, but there are rumors that the guy thought Tyler was a twink and wanted to feature him in some ~special movies~. Tyler went running back to Michigan, and we never heard shit about his acting again. 

Seeing that photo of Cate makes me sad. That was taken three years after she gave Carly up, and she just looked so radiant. Now we're almost eight years from Carly's adoption and, from the way Cate looks and acts, you'd think it happened just last month. I think she always had her issues with the adoption because she was never 100% on board with it, but I don't think she was ever this bad. I believe part of it had to do with Nova's birth just totally decimating whatever fantasy Cate's built up about how easy it would've been to raise Carly. She also never got any kind of therapy for the adoption, so of course she would breakdown after giving birth to a child she actually kept. My empathy for Cate waned quite a while ago, but it's easy to see where the breaking point was. Her inability to come to terms with her shittastic childhood also had something to do with it. 

• Love 12

The manager put Tyler up in a rental, styled and dressed him, but I'm not sure if he closed the deal.  2012 was before the good MTV money began rolling in so Tyler could be easily lured with nice things.

I can't find the source post, but IIRC, the manager was the youngest Louisiana State Representative but left after one term in 2012 for entertainment work.  His father, very prominent New Orleans, invested heavily in the son's political career.  He pulled out while running for Secretary of State of Louisiana, rather quickly.  Switched political parties.  Lots of gay rumors.  Seems like the father was pushing the son into the life/career he didn't want.  How do you go from Harvard's Kennedy School of Government to trying to find auditions for Tyler in 2 years??

He's managing this kid now: https://twitter.com/JoelAdamsMusic  Switched to music.

• Love 5

Brandon and Theresa have made it very clear they want Carly to remain out of the spotlight and to NOT make their conversations public.... Tyler and Cate who feel they still own Carly regardless if what the law says just go about and talk about her anyway and live their controversial lives all over the air for MTV money......then they act all shocked when their visitation is denied.....so what do these two dumb asses do...make it public that Brandon and Theresa put the kabosh on their yearly visit!!!  I'm sure Cate and Tyler have whack job fans who live in the same area of the country as Carly...what are C &T thinking????  They have a beautiful 2 yr old who is starving for attention and all they focus on is the child who got away.

Edited by Caracoa1
Spelling
  • Love 6

Interesting that C&T filmed in Hawaii in the beginning of July and didn't mention the trip at all on social media.  Probably worried they'd receive criticism for leaving their child behind for another trip.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3

I've posted this theory on Reddit, but I wanted to get your input as well. Do you think there's a possibility that C&T's new show may be part of the reason why B&T are more private now and denied them a visit this year? I'm not sure when filming went down exactly, but C&T put out the casting call months ago and made it clear they were trying to pitch an adoption-based show. B&T have made it clear that they don't like how public C&T are and that they've made more restrictions due to C&T's constant presence on camera. Maybe the knowledge that C&T are going to be on another show just pushed B&T over the edge and they decided to pull back even more in regards to contact. 

• Love 2

That clip of Dawn and C&T? Damn!! Catelynn looks like Tyler's mother! 

It really might be kinder to Cate for Theresa and Brandon to tell her that there will be no more visits. That way the discussions of the last visit they had or the planning for the next visit will end and just maybe the two of them can start to devote that time and energy to the daughter that is in their home and let her step out from the shadow of her sister and shine on her own. 

• Love 3
On October 29, 2016 at 8:29 PM, Brooklynista said:

Uh Tyler .... Isn't there already a tv show ( which I do not recall the name ) where a guy ( name?) reunites all different types of estranged , adoptive etc families ??? It's Been done , you did not come up with an original idea 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

I've posted this theory on Reddit, but I wanted to get your input as well. Do you think there's a possibility that C&T's new show may be part of the reason why B&T are more private now and denied them a visit this year? I'm not sure when filming went down exactly, but C&T put out the casting call months ago and made it clear they were trying to pitch an adoption-based show. B&T have made it clear that they don't like how public C&T are and that they've made more restrictions due to C&T's constant presence on camera. Maybe the knowledge that C&T are going to be on another show just pushed B&T over the edge and they decided to pull back even more in regards to contact. 

Quite possible. For one, since the show focuses on adoption, B&T might be worried that it would give C&T even more of a chance to talk about theirs. You know, they might be meeting up with one adopted person and start comparing stories. 

Also, I don't begrudge an adopted child for one day wanting to meet their birth parents. But even for the most supportive parents, it's got to sting some. Given that the whole premise of this show is reuniting adopted kids with their birth parents, B&T might see it as C&T having some sort of issue - like birth parents are superior, and this is the biggest gift you could give an adopted child, and Carly will one day want the same thing, etc. 

• Love 2

Does anyone really believe this "passion project" was Tyler's idea at all? I'm sure MTV came up with everything and then contacted them to see if they were interested.  We don't really think Tyler pitched this to anyone, do we?

• Love 5
19 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

I can see that playing apart, like it has already been mentioned it just gives more reason to want to bring up them own adoption, and maybe even potentially try to film with Carly...ya know to get the ball rolling by telling their story again. But the restrictions have also been a long time coming, every season there has been some small move towards removing Carly from being filmed... first they blurred her then they didnt show the visit but could talk about it, then they didn't want her to even be talked about... each time the changes were brought about by C&T crossing a boundary, so maybe B&T preemptively shut things down completely.

• Love 1

I'd be dying inside every time I'd learn that a new season was coming. Seriously, can you imagine the what the fuck (only they never say fuck) feeling B&T must have had? Just please god, stop talking about our baby! And it just got increasingly hostile as the years went on and C&T got more famous and more arrogant. Not the damaged yet sweet (albeit high - but so was I as a teen) kids. Teresa tried so damned hard she even stepped in and acted as a mother of the bride, and allowed Carly to attend the wedding. And look at the payback. Little smug bitches.

• Love 13

I wonder how much Cate might have been in touch with B&T regarding the adoption of there other child. If so - another bad move by B&T. It probably re-enforced Cates (mis)perception that the relationship with B&T and therefore Carly was expanding and would be more open. If Cate was playing some sort of facilitator role that had her in more contact with B&T you can kind of see why now she's annoyed that B&T won't pick up a phone now. Even if it wasn't direct contact B&T probably should have tried to limit Cate's contact with the other birth mother - especially if Cate's lifestyle and continued presence on MTV was starting to really irk them. Doesn't take a genius to surmise that her involvement with the other birth mother might have made her view her relationship with B&T as a closer one than what they actually wanted.  I think in ways they did not see B&T have re-enforced Cate's feelings of extra closeness with them. Bad on them if they used that to their benefit or just let it slide during the time they were coordinating the second adoption. I think Cate's a looney bird if she can't see that her lifestyle and disregard of B&T requests has played a major role in them dialing things back, but putting that aside I can understand the part of Cate that may be a bit WTF with B&T. If they put her behavior aside when it suited them working out another adoption then I can see why Cate is confused/hurt. I'm not saying it's 100% justified. Cate needs to realize the role she played in giving B&T every reason to want to dial things way back. But I can also see some potential reasons why Cate thought things were going in one direction when they were really heading in the opposite direction. And I don't mean to say B&T are bad folks - I'm just echoing a comment I made earlier - I see them as folks who probably don't have strong enough personalities to really communicate their feelings directly and it's contributed to hurt feelings all around.

Edited by dabronx
added a sentence
  • Love 3

@dabronx  http://starcasm.net/archives/156658

Going by that interview^^^ Cate gave, she mentions being a support system to other birth mothers, not just the one who gave her baby boy to B&T.  If anyone dropped the ball in this instance and surpassed boundaries, it was Bethany Christian Services and Dawn, not B&T. They pushed and used Catelynn to advertise their business, trotted her around the country like she was some prized bull at the county fair, and paying her for her services knowing she was not about to turn her back on getting paid considering her home life and circumstances. 

Even if it wasn't direct contact B&T probably should have tried to limit Cate's contact with the other birth mother

That is not B&T, that is all on Bethany. B&T have no say-so because they were not even the parents of that child until it was born. At that stage of the events, it is the birth mother who holds all the cards. If she has promised to give her child to B&T, that doesn't mean they have any control over who will be there with her during labor. That is the birth mother's choice, and that is where Bethany comes in. They likely talk about Cate and how wonderful she is because she is a strong-willed young lady who was in the same position. Bethany brings in Cate and have her sell her adoption story. Cate and the mother bond. They likely share the same kind of background. The mother has no one in her life therefore, she wants Dawn and Cate there with her in the delivery room. I don't see B&T's hands in that decision. I see Dawn's hands all over that.

I see them as folks who probably don't have strong enough personalities to really communicate their feelings directly and it's contributed to hurt feelings all around.

We see the personalities of Cate and Tyler and how they don't respond very well to people who tell them anything. Cate doesn't respond to professionals who have likely advised her to get off the weed and alcohol and to seek a psychiatrist who can put her on meds. Then, there is Tyler who just does not tolerate anyone telling him what he should be doing. Both of them can be very manipulative to each other. No doubt, that same behavior is committed upon others. 

B&T, like many viewers, likely had a soft spot for these two knowing they were so young and were dealt some heavy shit in life.  I cannot fault them for likely being kind in laying down the boundaries over the years. It is upon Cate and Tyler to respect those boundaries. ?hose two were asked time and time again to not act upon something that concerned Carly. They went against those requests and then have the audacity to get pissed and act butt hurt when they are reprimanded for their behavior? Those two can GTFOH. These two are no longer minors. They are adults who are making adult decisions. Albeit poor adult decisions, but nonetheless, adult decisions. They can't use the "I was a 16 year old card" anymore.  Cate and Tyler abused B&Ts kindness. 

16 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Do these people have health insurance? I recently booked myself a psych appointment to be screened for adult ADHD and winced at the copay

If they file taxes, they would be asked to provide they have health insurance or pay the penalty.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@dabronx  http://starcasm.net/archives/156658

Going by that interview^^^ Cate gave, she mentions being a support system to other birth mothers, not just the one who gave her baby boy to B&T.  If anyone dropped the ball in this instance and surpassed boundaries, it was Bethany Christian Services and Dawn, not B&T. They pushed and used Catelynn to advertise their business, trotted her around the country like she was some prized bull at the county fair, and paying her for her services knowing she was not about to turn her back on getting paid considering her home life and circumstances. 

That is not B&T, that is all on Bethany. B&T have no say-so because they were not even the parents of that child until it was born. At that stage of the events, it is the birth mother who holds all the cards. If she has promised to give her child to B&T, that doesn't mean they have any control over who will be there with her during labor. That is the birth mother's choice, and that is where Bethany comes in. They likely talk about Cate and how wonderful she is because she is a strong-willed young lady who was in the same position. Bethany brings in Cate and have her sell her adoption story. Cate and the mother bond. They likely share the same kind of background. The mother has no one in her life therefore, she wants Dawn and Cate there with her in the delivery room. I don't see B&T's hands in that decision. I see Dawn's hands all over that.

We see the personalities of Cate and Tyler and how they don't respond very well to people who tell them anything. Cate doesn't respond to professionals who have likely advised her to get off the weed and alcohol and to seek a psychiatrist who can put her on meds. Then, there is Tyler who just does not tolerate anyone telling him what he should be doing. Both of them can be very manipulative to each other. No doubt, that same behavior is committed upon others. 

B&T, like many viewers, likely had a soft spot for these two knowing they were so young and were dealt some heavy shit in life.  I cannot fault them for likely being kind in laying down the boundaries over the years. It is upon Cate and Tyler to respect those boundaries. ?hose two were asked time and time again to not act upon something that concerned Carly. They went against those requests and then have the audacity to get pissed and act butt hurt when they are reprimanded for their behavior? Those two can GTFOH. These two are no longer minors. They are adults who are making adult decisions. Albeit poor adult decisions, but nonetheless, adult decisions. They can't use the "I was a 16 year old card" anymore.  Cate and Tyler abused B&Ts kindness. 

If they file taxes, they would be asked to provide they have health insurance or pay the penalty.

Slightly off topic, but that's not necessarily true, I'm not insured right now and I'm not penalized because I don't make enough money, however there is no way Cate and Tyler fit into the same bracket... so who knows.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Furnished by Farrah is selling these cool candles for only $33.00.  This one appears to be custom made for Catelynn.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/1143231175764354

napqueen.jpg

We started making our own candles last year. I buy interesting containers from flea markets and we make our own scents and use wax flakes to make the candles. They are just for our own use, though.I never thought of printing something random on my inkjet, slapping it on the cup, and charging $30 for it. Etsy, here I come! ;-)

• Love 12